ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   ****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264510)

Tribal Warfare 10-21-2012 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 9036709)
It's kinda true though. I don't know how many. But a good amount are indeed fake.

A lot of Arab people. I don't think they would even know what an American football is.

Is that a Frankie joke? I kid.... I kid......

Marty Mac Ver 2.0 10-21-2012 06:27 PM

Arabs hate everyone especially Scott Pioli

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 9036742)
Is that a Frankie joke? I kid.... I kid......

FAX 10-21-2012 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marty Mac Ver 2.0 (Post 9036735)
PM box is cleared out. I self-reported a really bad spam bot that hit us today. Everyone on Twitter gets spam followers, its the downside of Twitter. I did learn today these "faker people" check sites only run a small sample of your followers and if you have an active base like us, they only hit the recent follower not entire base. So if someone is checking our site today and looking at the serious amount of spam we got, then yeah it's natural to think they are fake but the reality is we got hit with spam. We wiped out 3800 already but added a ton of legit followers back so it evens out I guess.

this is the crappy part of the Twittah

You probably already have, but in the event you haven't, I'd retweeter that information ... or twit it ... or whatever.

That troll guy is a pain in the twut.

FAX

BigRedChief 10-21-2012 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marty Mac Ver 2.0 (Post 9036769)
Arabs hate everyone especially Scott Pioli

Go Chiefs this demands a photoshop

Marty Mac Ver 2.0 10-21-2012 07:16 PM

We gave an explanation and he backed down. Internet tough guys make me LOL at how hard they come and then when you toss logic @ them their knees buckle and you get "Oh ok thank you" or something like that.

That thing had the potential to set us back today and I think we grew stronger over it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9036900)
You probably already have, but in the event you haven't, I'd retweeter that information ... or twit it ... or whatever.

That troll guy is a pain in the twut.

FAX

FAX 10-21-2012 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marty Mac Ver 2.0 (Post 9036937)
We gave an explanation and he backed down. Internet tough guys make me LOL at how hard they come and then when you toss logic @ them their knees buckle and you get "Oh ok thank you" or something like that.

That thing had the potential to set us back today and I think we grew stronger over it.

Great job, Mr. Marty Mac Ver 2.0. Mahvelous.

FAX

NJChiefsFan 10-21-2012 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marty Mac Ver 2.0 (Post 9036937)

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-conte...tisfaction.gif

Marty Mac Ver 2.0 10-21-2012 08:19 PM

Ric Flair...nice gif :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 9037010)

|Zach| 10-21-2012 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marty Mac Ver 2.0 (Post 9036735)
PM box is cleared out. I self-reported a really bad spam bot that hit us today. Everyone on Twitter gets spam followers, its the downside of Twitter. I did learn today these "faker people" check sites only run a small sample of your followers and if you have an active base like us, they only hit the recent follower not entire base. So if someone is checking our site today and looking at the serious amount of spam we got, then yeah it's natural to think they are fake but the reality is we got hit with spam. We wiped out 3800 already but added a ton of legit followers back so it evens out I guess.

this is the crappy part of the Twittah

The account is indeed way out of range in terms of organic followers. But its not a surprise knowing who is involved behind the count.

Lets not act like this is twitter though.

FAX 10-21-2012 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9037244)
The account is indeed way out of range in terms of organic followers. But its not a surprise knowing who is involved behind the count.

Lets not act like this is twitter though.

They had an enormous bump when @kcchiefs started blocking fans, Mr. |Zach|. A bunch of those guys went to @saveourchiefs for refuge and tweeterized the heck out of it. After that, people started promoting the idea of following @saveourchiefs. They have a ton of just plain, old, normal followers. A ton.

FAX

BigRedChief 10-21-2012 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9037244)

and he's working for free.:thumb:

BryanBusby 10-21-2012 10:32 PM

SaveOurChiefs mentioned again on KSHB with great detail lol

RunKC 10-21-2012 10:39 PM

I just want Clark to prove to every Chiefs fan that he isn't a giant pussy. Is that so much to ask for?

Marty Mac Ver 2.0 10-21-2012 10:49 PM

What all did they say tonight?

BryanBusby 10-21-2012 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marty Mac Ver 2.0 (Post 9037537)
What all did they say tonight?

I was half-way paying attention, but I think Frank Boal mentioned the name how many followers they had and also mentioned the black out for next weeks game against Oakland.

They basically shat on the Pioli interview, too.