ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   ****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264510)

Punjabi KC 10-20-2012 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 9033219)
I'm a level 16 Paladin with 42 Hit Points, +16 Charisma and a big sword. U?

I am level 34 ( my age! lol) Hindi with 1 wife, 7 kids, and 29 good cows. My sword was confiscated by my wife. Please find my friendship request has been sent my new friend!

Hammock Parties 10-20-2012 04:47 PM

Hey Punjabi.

I sure dig me some Chicken Tikka Masala.

What's your favorite indian food?

YOU ****ERS CAN COOK

Punjabi KC 10-20-2012 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9033245)
Hey Punjabi.

I sure dig me some Chicken Tikka Masala.

What's your favorite indian food?

YOU ****ERS CAN COOK

Hello again Mr. Batman! My wife makes excellent paneer and special curry sauce for rice. Tikki Masala is popular meal across many lands. For me, I cannot cook. If not for my wife I would nightly battle cows and dogs to rummage the trashcans for nutrition. While not quite the same villains a Batman battles, cows bite hard and dogs are just disgusting.

RunKC 10-20-2012 05:04 PM

I can't imagine how much of a meltdown this place is gonna be when Clark keeps Pioli.

Clark isn't firing Pioli. He's too much of a pussy.

Tribal Warfare 10-20-2012 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9033277)
I can't imagine how much of a meltdown this place is gonna be when Clark keeps Pioli.

Easy, I won't care anymore because obviously Clark doesn't if Pioli is still employed.

RunKC 10-20-2012 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 9033282)
Easy, I won't care anymore because obviously Clark doesn't if Pioli is still employed.

Since when has the Hunt family ever cared about the fans? If they cared, they would have drafted a god damn first round QB in the last 30 years.

The Hunt's are pussies. All of them.

Hammock Parties 10-20-2012 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9033277)

Do you think Clark is stupid?

The 2013 Chiefs will cost him over $100 million in salaries and operating costs.

You think he wants to spend that on a pointless venture led by a loser named Scott Pioli?

Tribal Warfare 10-20-2012 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9033288)
Since when has the Hunt family ever cared about the fans? If they cared, they would have drafted a god damn first round QB in the last 30 years.

The Hunt's are pussies. All of them.

We will find out, because of this cause and if Clark stays with the status quo I'll just go to my reserve team I've always had but never turned to because I was raised a Chiefs Fan even though more than half my family are fans of the other team.

1ChiefsDan 10-20-2012 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9033289)

The 2013 Chiefs will cost him over $100 million in salaries and operating costs.

You think he wants to spend that on a pointless venture led by a loser named Scott Pioli?

While I hope he makes a change, I will believe it when I see it. To Clark it isn't a pointless venture. The TV contracts alone bring in enough money to make it worthwhile.

It is whether or not he wants to put up with a virtually empty stadium and take the ridicule of the public and (hopefully) the other owners.

RunKC 10-20-2012 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9033289)

It's all gonna be brought back and then some when Pioli drafts a first round QB. The fans that have abandoned the Chiefs this year will be right back in the stands and Clark will have his money next year when the jerseys are bought.

The good will be that we finally draft a 1st round QB. The bad will be that Pioli is still here.
But hey, I bet Pioli could talk Romeo into "retiring" so he could have another chance with another coach.

BossChief 10-20-2012 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9033306)
It's all gonna be brought back and then some when Pioli drafts a first round QB. The fans that have abandoned the Chiefs this year will be right back in the stands and Clark will have his money next year when the jerseys are bought.

The good will be that we finally draft a 1st round QB. The bad will be that Pioli is still here.
But hey, I bet Pioli could talk Romeo into "retiring" so he could have another chance with another coach.

Get a clue, dude.

NO COACHES WORTH A SHIT WANT TO WORK WITH PIOLI BECAUSE HE TRIES TO DO THEIR JOB FOR THEM AND STILL HOLDS THEM ACCOUNTABLE.

RunKC 10-20-2012 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9033320)
Get a clue, dude.

NO COACHES WORTH A SHIT WANT TO WORK WITH PIOLI BECAUSE HE TRIES TO DO THEIR JOB FOR THEM AND STILL HOLDS THEM ACCOUNTABLE.

I want Pioli gone just like you, but I won't believe it until Clark actually does it.

The Hunt's are a bunch of pussies.

I will say this though: Clark will have drawn the line in the sand if Pioli isn't fired on December 31st and I bet my house that if that happens, the majority of fans won't be on Clark's side.

Fish 10-20-2012 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Punjabi KC (Post 9033069)
Good greeting from India my friends. News of your teams troubles I have noted on the Twitter have sparked my curiosity into your soccer team. I have chosen the KC Chiefs to be the sister squad to my Chennai Super Kings. Should you want to adopt Super Kings in return, they are the IPL's most brilliant team. We can be all friends now yes?

Love your pale ale. Thanks.

OnTheWarpath15 10-21-2012 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Fish (Post 9034505)
Love your pale ale. Thanks.

LMAO

bevischief 10-21-2012 07:34 AM

JFC WTF is going on in here?