ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Breaking Bad (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=204659)

Pepe Silvia 10-25-2013 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 10123635)
Him walking out after the explosion is literally the only thing about BB I ever hated. HATE that scene.

I agree with you there, that's not the part of the scene I liked. It's the way he reacts to the bomb, it's a classic scene before the explosion.

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-25-2013 07:43 PM

Involving the AB in your fledgling meth op: Huge mistake.

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-25-2013 08:00 PM

I smile as I watch Hank's "Walt Delirium" set in.

Chiefspants 10-25-2013 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 10123767)
I smile as I watch Hank's "Walt Delirium" set in.

Are you rewatching the show? If not, you have to be fully aware of how it all ends, right? This thread is a walking spoiler alert.

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-25-2013 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefspants (Post 10123907)
Are you rewatching the show? If not, you have to be fully aware of how it all ends, right? This thread is a walking spoiler alert.

It's the details that count in this show.

"Confessions" LMAO

Suck it, Hankles.

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-26-2013 09:59 PM

And so, it has come to an end. The ending was beautifully played, with Walt coming out on top in his own, poetic justice kind of way.

Looks like Saul will be using his underworld connections to do this and that instead of being a lawyer in the spin-off.

Chiefspants 10-27-2013 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 10126666)
And so, it has come to an end. The ending was beautifully played, with Walt coming out on top in his own, poetic justice kind of way.

Looks like Saul will be using his underworld connections to do this and that instead of being a lawyer in the spin-off.

The spin-off will be set before Breaking Bad.

BigMeatballDave 10-27-2013 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefspants (Post 10127003)
The spin-off will be set before Breaking Bad.

Yeah, more like a prequel. Not sure how its going to work.

Macroach 10-27-2013 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BCD (Post 10127254)
Yeah, more like a prequel. Not sure how its going to work.

Prequel, but Vince Gilligan has said that Cranston and Aaron Paul will be back in some sort of limited cameo type of role. I will give it a try but Breaking Bad, while well-written, was all about Cranston and Walt for me.

Gonzo 10-29-2013 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Macroach (Post 10132699)
Prequel, but Vince Gilligan has said that Cranston and Aaron Paul will be back in some sort of limited cameo type of role. I will give it a try but Breaking Bad, while well-written, was all about Cranston and Walt for me.

I liked Jessie and Paul myself.

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-29-2013 09:44 AM

Badger and Skinny Pete spin-off FTW!

frankotank 10-29-2013 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 10123635)
Him walking out after the explosion is literally the only thing about BB I ever hated. HATE that scene.

while I completely understand....I know what you mean....when it was all said and done I ended up liking it.....for a few reasons.

as prev mentioned I LOVED the part with wheelchair boy looking him right in the eye....awesome.

when he first came walking out I was all....OH WHATEVER! how STUPID.
then, in typical Gus fashion he adjusts his tie...I think he even brushed some debris off his shoulder....the camera pans around and I'm all....HOLY SHIT!

in one split second the episode title took on a COMPLETELY different meaning.

Fire Me Boy! 10-29-2013 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frankotank (Post 10138441)
while I completely understand....I know what you mean....when it was all said and done I ended up liking it.....for a few reasons.

as prev mentioned I LOVED the part with wheelchair boy looking him right in the eye....awesome.

when he first came walking out I was all....OH WHATEVER! how STUPID.
then, in typical Gus fashion he adjusts his tie...I think he even brushed some debris off his shoulder....the camera pans around and I'm all....HOLY SHIT!

in one split second the episode title took on a COMPLETELY different meaning.

I love the scene with Salamanca. But the half-his-face-blown-off bit was garbage. Pure garbage. Still hate it.

keg in kc 11-06-2013 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Odenkirk
Well, I’ve talked to Vince [Gilligan] and Peter [Gould], who are writing and creating the series, about this and I’ve said that a lot of people do want to see what happens to next to Saul. So, I don’t know what they’re going to do. I know they’ve talked about prequel, but they’ve also talked to me about sequel, and they’ve also talked to me about a mix of prequel and sequel.

link

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-07-2013 12:26 AM

Cool. Loves me some Saul.