ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Hunting type things..... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=70919)

PastorMikH 09-16-2004 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHell
Tell me if I'm being selfish...
?

I'm not sure I'd recomend a weekend hunt for a 10 year old anyway. If he gets bummed and has to stay the entire weekend, it could hinder him a bit with hunting. I'd suggest taking a day off (or even an afternoon off) at work and the two of you hitting some land localy for a day - even if you have to hit public land that you know your chances of seeing a deer are slim. That way if he gets cold and miserable you can pack in and head to the house without missing out on the weekend hunt with the guys. Besides, when you take the son out it isn't really about hunting it's about spending time with him.

Iowanian 09-16-2004 09:38 AM

ICH.....

I was thinking about this a little this morning....... I still agree with what Myself and Jsp said last night, however, I'm not sure a deer hunt is the best for a first hunt.

Squirrel season is opening, rabbit will be soon.......You can take him out with a .22 to a public hunting area(or private) to plink some tree rats for his initiation.

1. he's getting experience with hunting concepts
2. you're together in the woods
3. He gets to feel like a "big ass" and shoot a gun at an animal.
4. Get exposure to cleaning small game.......

Chiefnj 09-16-2004 09:44 AM

ICH,

I'm not sure what the laws are out where you are, but if I were breaking a youngster into hunting I would think that an evening hunt (3 hours max) in a nice big stand over a big bait pile would probably be a safe bet.

Let your son get a good night sleep, drive to the hunting area let him burn off some energy midday, then suit up, and hit the stand or blind for a few hours. Camp out overnight and if he is up to it put in a couple hours the next day.

NewChief 09-16-2004 09:46 AM

Quote:

Tell me if I'm being selfish...

You're being selfish, but you're also being smart. Deer hunting can be exceptionally boring, especially for a kid. Sitting silent and still for hours on end isn't something that kids excel in. My father started taking me when I was really young, and I liked it alright. Of course, I would just go out to my stand and read for hours on end, because I was weird like that and enjoyed reading.

My first truly enjoyable hunting was dove hunting. It was very social, you could talk to other people, move around, and do different things. Plus there were dogs involved, which always increases a youngster's enjoyment. Of course, if there's no doves flying, dove hunting can suck as well. Also, might want to get him warmed up with some skeet shooting before taking him out for doves.

Iowanian 09-16-2004 09:54 AM

Baiting is illegal in Iowa.......... and I think Missouri and Nebraska also, isn't it?

Sitting in a tree stand might be boring for a kid.........Until the first time they sit still enough to have a deer standing close enough to spit on. A ground blind might work better with a kid.

InChiefsHeaven 09-16-2004 09:54 AM

Yeah, I thought about pheasent hunting, because there is so much walking involved. Boredom is my biggest concern. I'm sure he has a picture in his mind of sitting out there for 10 minutes and then killing a deer. I can just hear him telling me that his butt hurts from sitting, or that he's cold or whatever. Then we're stuck out there.

He's definately not afraid of a dead deer. I bring mine home and he helps me skin and butcher it, so I don't think field dressing it would be a problem.

Your'e right. An afternoon hunt would be in order, or take him out for some pheasant first.

Thanks all for the input. I've got a few ideas now. Thanks again!

...now all I need to do is turn him into a Chiefs fan. His mother is a Broncos fan, so dammit if she didn't turn him against me. But, that's an ENTIRELY different thread.

Iowanian 10-12-2004 03:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
The Iowania DNR often contends that there are no Mountain lions in Iowa(though admit a couple of confirmed sightings). This picture came from a trail cam of a friend, of a friend(its legit).

I thought it was cool so thought I would share.

Rukdafaidas 10-12-2004 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian
The Iowania DNR often contends that there are no Mountain lions in Iowa(though admit a couple of confirmed sightings). This picture came from a trail cam of a friend, of a friend(its legit).

That's a kick ass pic. I've always wanted to buy one of those cams.

Demonpenz 10-12-2004 06:25 PM

if someone wants to donate some jerky for me let me know

BigOlChiefsfan 10-12-2004 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch
I want to be 100% certain that I kill the cat. Po-tat-toes don't gay-ron-tee that end...

You say Po-tat-oh, I say 12 gauge #4 shot.

PastorMikH 10-12-2004 08:00 PM

The latest Mauser build in .257 Ackley Improved is getting really close. The stock has it's second coat of finish and outside of minor details, all of metal work is done. Threw the action into another stock today and went out and fire-formed some brass. I'm looking forward to using it on deer, coyotes, and hogs this winter.

Iowanian 10-13-2004 07:48 AM

I have to disclaim..............It has been brought to my attention by my buddy in the DNR, that the Pic I posted of the cougar is a hoax......or at least wasn't taken where I was lead to believe it was.

Upon further review, I think its a mule deer anyway.

my bad.

Duck Dog 10-14-2004 07:22 AM

Some pics from this past weekend, slayin' ducks up by SoDak
5 hunter limit
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/10...ingMNShawn.jpg

Duck Dog 10-14-2004 07:23 AM

Morehttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/10...tingMNMike.jpg of the same

Duck Dog 10-14-2004 07:23 AM

Day three

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/10...NMikeandAl.jpg

Duck Dog 10-14-2004 07:25 AM

Best pic of the weekend goes to a friends dad, who blew this bw teal in half. Nothing better than a good clean kill shot. This little duck was turned into coyote bait.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/10...khuntingMN.jpg

Bill Lundberg 10-27-2004 08:42 PM

Quote:

I call BS unless Iowa all of a sudden have Mule Deer as well... That Deer has a black tail. It is a cool pic though.

Iowanian 12-02-2004 02:52 PM

Missouri Deer season has passed........Iowa Shotgun starts this saturday..........and I've heard No bragging?

I don't have a pic yet, but I did get a 9 point with the bow...Nothing huge, half the tines broke off on one side, but it did have 8-10" brow tines.

I hope to be posting a picture of a Monster Monday.

ptlyon 12-02-2004 02:55 PM

no ducks down here yet - this season has sukkked

Iowanian 12-02-2004 02:57 PM

The day I got my bow tag filled.....I'd sat in the rain for quite a while and was getting cold..........to the left of me, 50 yards, I saw the BigBoy we've all been after.....he crossed the creek and had 2 ways to go...right to me or away..Of course he went the other way..........Probably heard my heart thumping in my throat.............. Hit the Grunt a few times to coax him back, and this one came in.

I'd prefer a shot at him with a bow, but I won't be sad if he'll stand broadside at 20 yards in front of my Winchester either.

bogie 12-02-2004 03:16 PM

I killed 3 doe during MO gun season. No pics. though. I'm the first to have a triple in one day off our farm. Two doe came within 50 yds. I dropped one and the second ran straight at my stand so I dropped her. After cleaning them I was walking back to the house and scared up the 3rd. I couldn't believe it, she ran about 50 yards and stopped perfectly broad side so I took her as well. As I live in CA now, I gave one to my parents and donated the other two to Share the Harvest. My Father was very happy that I killed 3 doe off the farm. Since I moved to CA, I haven't had a chance to bow hunt. I can only come back for one season, so I choose rifle. I do miss bow hunting.

MOhillbilly 12-02-2004 03:21 PM

my nieghbors killed 6 does and a ten point buck off my place. Noone ever seen the bigboy again.
But the ten pointer had two tines broken in the middle and when i was talking to the guy that killed him he told me that the buck was on a dead run through the draw and he just had a second to shot.

I got to thinking if maybe he had passed the bigboy i seen may have come after him.Cause you dont just break a tine off in a pushing match.
Oh well.
To get him your gonna have to get lucky on opening day cause hes old enough that after the first day hes going for cover.

I passed on acouple does.
But did crank a shot off at a dog that was noseing around my chickens.
just ran her off.

bogie 12-02-2004 03:23 PM

Anyone ever ship venison? If so, how do you do it? Every year I tell myself I'm going to ship the venison to me after it's processed and I never do it.

MOhillbilly 12-02-2004 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bogie
Anyone ever ship venison? If so, how do you do it? Every year I tell myself I'm going to ship the venison to me after it's processed and I never do it.

Jerky,sausage would be the route id take if you have to ship it USPS or UPS ect.

InChiefsHeaven 12-02-2004 03:34 PM

Quote:

The day I got my bow tag filled.....I'd sat in the rain for quite a while and was getting cold..........to the left of me, 50 yards, I saw the BigBoy we've all been after.....he crossed the creek and had 2 ways to go...right to me or away..Of course he went the other way..........Probably heard my heart thumping in my throat.............. Hit the Grunt a few times to coax him back, and this one came in.

I'd prefer a shot at him with a bow, but I won't be sad if he'll stand broadside at 20 yards in front of my Winchester either.

I'm a rifle hunter in Nebraska, and I had the biggest one of my life walk in front of me, not 20 feet...my Marlin 30.30 was a-waitin'...

...he was a 10 pointer, with a really nice symetrical bowl rack, only one point slightly damaged. I don't know how to insert a pic, I don't have a site that will host it. Somebody help?

He was a freakin' beaut. No way I'll get one like that for a looooong time...

bogie 12-02-2004 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOhillbilly
Jerky,sausage would be the route id take if you have to ship it USPS or UPS ect.

Yes I've shipped summer sausage, I've also carried it on with me on a plane. I just wish there was a way to ship some ground and steaks.

bogie 12-02-2004 03:44 PM

Quote:

I'm a rifle hunter in Nebraska, and I had the biggest one of my life walk in front of me, not 20 feet...my Marlin 30.30 was a-waitin'...

...he was a 10 pointer, with a really nice symetrical bowl rack, only one point slightly damaged. I don't know how to insert a pic, I don't have a site that will host it. Somebody help?

He was a freakin' beaut. No way I'll get one like that for a looooong time...

Man I've hunted for 32 years on our farm and never seen a monster. Except the dead ones that someone else got. I've gotten plenty of nice bucks over the years, but not only have I never killed a monster, I've never even seen one. Must be holding my mouth wrong.

PastorMikH 12-02-2004 03:48 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's a pic of my .257 Ackley improved that I finished building just in time for deer season.

Bagged a small buck yesterday. My desire for some jerky won out over my desire for a wall hanger. Season is over this weekend and we hadn't been seeing any deer with horns moving since last weekend. The deer came by (well, within 350 yards) and I decided to drop him. He was only a 4 pointer - smallest buck I've ever shot that wasn't a fawn. He will be good eating though.

The other 2 hunters I was with last week and I are all pretty much in agreement that another buck last week was brought down by this gun too. We were all three shooting at it, and his son thought he got it so he tagged it (then said he'd gie me the meat if I'd make him some jerky). After butchering though, the only shot angle that hit him was from my direction. I kinda felt bad that he tagged it then, but he said he really needed to get his semi running so it didn't bother him at all.

PastorMikH 12-02-2004 03:53 PM

Quote:

Man I've hunted for 32 years on our farm and never seen a monster. Except the dead ones that someone else got. I've gotten plenty of nice bucks over the years, but not only have I never killed a monster, I've never even seen one. Must be holding my mouth wrong.

I saw tons of them in SW Kansas when I was bowhunting. Just couldn't get close enough to stick one with an arrow. I did manage to sneak up to within 20 yards of one of the biggest bucks I'd ever seen. He was laying down and all I could see was his rack from the top of the hill. I decided to wait on him, so here I sat right above him with my bow ready to draw waiting for him to get up. It was starting to get dark so I tried giving him a grunt. Instead of standing up and looking around, which I'd hoped, he bolted. He did stop about 100 yards away to look at me though.

bogie 12-02-2004 03:56 PM

That is a beautiful rifle!

bogie 12-02-2004 03:58 PM

I love hunting on the ground.

PastorMikH 12-02-2004 05:52 PM

Quote:

Thanks!

I started on it 2 years ago but ran out of energy and $. Decided this fall that it was time to finish it. I have really enjoyed carrying it this fall - well, except for worrying about scrathing it.

InChiefsHeaven 12-03-2004 12:24 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Well, like I said, chances of seeing one like this again are virtually nill.

Check it out: (sorry the first is pretty dark...)

InChiefsHeaven 12-03-2004 12:26 PM

Quote:

INDEED! Very nice...

MOhillbilly 12-03-2004 12:30 PM

Quote:

You need to look into your state and local deer management laws,acouple years of land conservation can do wonders for the type of deer you kill.

bogie 12-03-2004 12:36 PM

Quote:

Nice! How exciting it must have been to see it on the hoof. Good job. Our farm does not have proper crops to encourage large racks. The bucks we're taking seem to be getting bigger every year though. Maybe next year.

Iowanian 12-03-2004 01:40 PM

I'd suggest you plant some FoodPlots...corn, sorgum etc.....and make some "natural mineral deposits.

jspchief 12-03-2004 01:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I've been lucky in that I've seen a lot of pretty nice bucks in my days.

Here's the first one I ever took with a bow. When we cut the heart out, it had three clean broadhead cuts right through the center. I'm a frickin dead-eye (or lucky).

InChiefsHeaven 12-03-2004 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOhillbilly
You need to look into your state and local deer management laws,acouple years of land conservation can do wonders for the type of deer you kill.

Hmm.

Well, I know that Nebraska Game and Parks is pretty into land conservation, in fact the deer I shot was on CRP land (open to the public.) I've seen plenty of nice 4X4 or 6X6 bucks, but never a 10 pointer like that. There is also some Indian Reservation land to the north where racks like these are common...unfortunately I'm not an Indian... :shake:

InChiefsHeaven 12-03-2004 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief
I've been lucky in that I've seen a lot of pretty nice bucks in my days.

Here's the first one I ever took with a bow. When we cut the heart out, it had three clean broadhead cuts right through the center. I'm a frickin dead-eye (or lucky).

Very nice!

ONe of these years, I should try the bow hunting. I've really only been hunting for about 6 years, so the thrill is still there with a rifle. And seriously, every deer I've taken in the last 3 years could have been easily taken with a bow, they were that close.

Iowanian 12-03-2004 02:03 PM

15 yards, standing broadside upwind.........with clear shooting lanes isn't even always an easy shot with a bow.

The Monster I saw 2 fridays ago.....and we're talking "iowanian getting paid" monster..........was a pretty easy 50 yard shot with a shotgun...........but unthinkable for a responsible hunter with a bow.

I hope I see that bastage in the morning..........

philfree 12-03-2004 02:07 PM

A friend of mines wife brought home a 15 pointer this year. In SW MO! That's a monster deer for these parts. She's a conservation agent and she busted the guy for shooting the deer from the road. I bet he's still sick to his stomach.

PhilFree :arrow:

jspchief 12-03-2004 02:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)
My Father-in-law shot this one a week after I got mine, thunder-stealin' bastard. At least he blew his back out dragging him out.:)

yunghungwell 12-03-2004 02:31 PM

Quote:

Very nice!

ONe of these years, I should try the bow hunting. I've really only been hunting for about 6 years, so the thrill is still there with a rifle. And seriously, every deer I've taken in the last 3 years could have been easily taken with a bow, they were that close.

I have bow hunted for 4 years now and haven't harvested a deer, but there still isn't any other type of hunting that I have done that compares to bow hunting. You really get in tune with the timber and the deer.

All that aside, I have a "Rambo" belt full of 12 ga. slugs and a Remington 1100 that won't be too concerned with being in tune with the timber this weekend. It is now time to throw lead at those whitetail infidels.

Iowanian 12-03-2004 02:37 PM

Yung..........I'll tie one to a tree for you tonight.

chiefs4me 12-03-2004 02:45 PM

Quote:

Yung..........I'll tie one to a tree for you tonight.

Did you get the cows fed?:)

Iowanian 12-03-2004 02:48 PM

I'd imagine you're still hungry.........but I probably won't put out the silage until milking time....If I can ever get the heads stomped on all these kittens.

As soon as Granny gets done darnin my socks, I'll hitch up the team and go get you a bale.

chiefs4me 12-03-2004 03:13 PM

I am awful tired of that dam hay,,,,I think I'll take some corn. oh yea it's awfully cold out here can I have a blanket?

Bwana 12-03-2004 04:23 PM

Quote:

Hey, You can have a few of ours if you need more? :hmmm:

bogie 12-03-2004 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief
My Father-in-law shot this one a week after I got mine, thunder-stealin' bastard. At least he blew his back out dragging him out.:)

WOW, WOW, WOW. What I would give to see that walk up to my stand!

jspchief 12-03-2004 04:57 PM

Quote:

WOW, WOW, WOW. What I would give to see that walk up to my stand!

Yea, the thing was a beast. I'd probably fall out if one walked by my stand.

bogie 12-03-2004 05:07 PM

Quote:

Very nice!

You should try a bow. I use an Allen compound. Allen invented the pully system for compounds. He used to have a factory in Billings, MO. I bought my bow directly from his factory in 1977. It's not nearly as hi-tech as bows today, but I've killed plenty on deer with it.

bogie 12-03-2004 05:13 PM

Quote:

I'd suggest you plant some FoodPlots...corn, sorgum etc.....and make some "natural mineral deposits.

I know you're right. Unfortunately, I live too far away and my Old Man (said respectfully) doesn't have that high on his priority list. He prefers we shoot doe.

yunghungwell 12-06-2004 10:46 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is the buck that yunghungwell shot this weekend during Iowa's shotgun season 1.

Iowanian 12-06-2004 10:47 AM

I told you I'd tie one to a tree for you.

yunghungwell 12-06-2004 10:49 AM

I was simply self-defense. He was trying to run me over. I am sure that I could have been killed...or worse.

yunghungwell 12-06-2004 10:52 AM

I think that I have jspchief beat, but I am not sure about his father-in-law. That is one big damn deer.

ptlyon 12-06-2004 11:22 AM

The ducks are still north yet but managed a few mallards and two nice canadians over the weekend.

jspchief 12-06-2004 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yunghungwell
I think that I have jspchief beat, but I am not sure about his father-in-law. That is one big damn deer.

Oh, so it's a competition now, eh?

I guess I'll have to go freeze my ass off for some late season bow/black powder....

yunghungwell 12-06-2004 11:34 AM

I would say that before I had points on the scoreboard, I didn't consider it a contest, but now somehow it seems fun to do a little bit of comparing.

InChiefsHeaven 12-06-2004 06:09 PM

Quote:

Here is the buck that yunghungwell shot this weekend during Iowa's shotgun season 1.

Wow dude. What is that, 12 points?? Very pretty indeed. Looks like a freakin' monster.

Happy with my 10 pointer, but I'm man enough to admit defeat. Excellent buck!!

Iowanian 12-06-2004 07:36 PM

Its 13 points............It started out as 6, and I glued some sheds to it for him.

I saw it, its a very nice buck. There was another 8 point in that group almost as big.

ptlyon 12-14-2004 12:45 PM

This is a cool thing provided by the Arkansas GFP Commission.

Satellite Mallard

chiefs4me 12-14-2004 01:23 PM

no pictures?

yunghungwell 12-30-2004 10:29 AM

Quote:

My brother-in-law is in the Army. He was in Georgia when I shot this buck and when he made it back home on leave I had already taken my deer to the taxidermist. So, I took him to the taxidermy shop to see him last night. We had a guy there measure my buck and he came up with 159 3/4 gross. This measurement is unofficial and my deer will have some deductions due to lack of symmetry. His left main beam is broken off making it about 5 in. shorter than the left, which is about 23 in.

Also of note is that during Iowa's second shotgun season there was another nice buck taken from the same place that I shot this one. I haven't seen it yet, but they say that even though this second buck has a narrow rack, he has three 12 in. tines on each main beam. Wow!

chiefs4me 12-30-2004 11:31 AM

wow,,I just knew I would see on this thread a picture of iowanian with his latest kill,,probably baby bunnys.
Missed that bullet didn't I :)

KC Kings 12-30-2004 11:39 AM

Quote:

Baiting is illegal in Iowa.......... and I think Missouri and Nebraska also, isn't it?

Sitting in a tree stand might be boring for a kid.........Until the first time they sit still enough to have a deer standing close enough to spit on. A ground blind might work better with a kid.

Baiting is illegal in Missouri,,,,, but only two weeks before season starts.

This year I had just got done helping my Dad drag his 8 pointer up to the house, that he shot with a side by side .410, and I had been sitting in the stand about 30 minutes on the wooded edge of about 40 acres of thick cedars. I see a large doe and a small doe coming out the cedars about 50 yards away, and I bought 2 tags to start so I am ready to kill a doe. I watch them for about 10 minutes, slowly moving away from the cedars and eating when I hear what must have been a MONSTER buck coming out the cedars because he is making a ton of noise but the deers aren't spooked. I wait for him to come out and when he does, he turns out to be a dozen turkeys. The turkeys come out around the deer, and get so close to the smallest doe that the doe stomps at a hen. The big doe gets spooked and the smaller doe is looking right at me getting ready to bolt, so I decide to shoot. I am using a 30-30 iron sights, and as soon as I pull the trigger the doe turns to run, so the shot barely missed the should, ran right through the guts and out its buttocks, and she bolts into the cedars. Being the loyal conservationist that I am, and knowing that I am alone in the woods, I emtied my gun John Wayne style trying for a bonus turkey. I didn't hit a turkey but I did leave a nice collection of spent casings around the stand which provided hours of jokes after my Dad and Bro saw them.

I waited about 20 minutes to look for the deer so as not to push her deeper into the cedars, and she only ran about 100 yards deep. When I get up to her she is still alive, and pretty pathetic looking, so I put another shot in the back of her head from about 10 yards away. The direct head shot didn't kill her, and now she is kicking and frothing so I ran up and shot straight down her back into her heart which does the trick. I start to field dress her, and I go to cut around the anus and to my surpise she has a little pair of balls. Not only did I waste my buck tag on a button buck that might have dressed at 65 pounds, I gut shot him, the third and final shot ruined half of the tenderloin, and I have to drag him out of a hundred yards of cedar trees so thick you can't see 10 feet in front of you. It was a great hunt and allthough I didn't let him hunt with us, my 4 year old son came out with us for the weekend. It was pretty neat watching him walk around proud all weekend because he was one of the guys.

That was my only deer this year, and 2 hours later out of the same tree stand, my brother shot a nice size doe that was probably the bigger one a saw, and she still had milk in her teats. I have heard stories about milk and my uncle shot a doe with twins during rifle season about 5 years ago. But I had never seen that in person.

chiefs4me 12-30-2004 11:42 AM

ha ha,check it out phob,,I am not the only commatard on the loose

PastorMikH 01-02-2005 09:55 AM

Baiting was illegal in Missouri when I left there in 97. You could leave out mineral or salt blocks but no food.

PastorMikH 01-02-2005 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefs4me
ha ha,check it out phob,,I am not the only commatard on the loose

You're trolling the hunting thread now? Don't make me pull out some video of a prairie dog exploding.

:)

4th and Long 01-02-2005 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PastorMikH
You're trolling the hunting thread now? Don't make me pull out some video of a prairie dog exploding.

I dare ya. :D

4th and Long 01-02-2005 09:58 AM

In fact, I double prarie dog dare ya! :D

PastorMikH 01-02-2005 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4th and Long
I dare ya. :D

The ONLY thing keeping me is that the videos are on 8mm format and I need to mess with vid-capturing them first. I do have a wonderful shot of two dogs sitting on the mound, then suddenly one explodes to the right and the other is launched about 6 feet before falling to the left of the mound.

4th and Long 01-02-2005 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PastorMikH
The ONLY thing keeping me is that the videos are on 8mm format and I need to mess with vid-capturing them first. I do have a wonderful shot of two dogs sitting on the mound, then suddenly one explodes to the right and the other is launched about 6 feet before falling to the left of the mound.

ROFL

Are you sure you're a preacher? :spock:

:D

chiefs4me 01-02-2005 12:08 PM

Yes I am trolling the hunting thread,,Iowanian likes to show me his latest kill. Although I am kinda worried something got him this time. As he has been gone for a few days.

Bowser 01-02-2005 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefs4me
Yes I am trolling the hunting thread,,Iowanian likes to show me his latest kill. Although I am kinda worried something got him this time. As he has been gone for a few days.

Are you saying you want to see Iowanians meat? :hmmm:

BigVE 01-02-2005 03:01 PM

<<<<<The avatar says it all.

chiefs4me 01-02-2005 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser
Are you saying you want to see Iowanians meat? :hmmm:

Well if he wants to post a picture on the board,,sure ;)

Iowanian 01-02-2005 05:08 PM

You are a fargin Stalker,,,

No Iowani-dong for you.

chiefs4me 01-02-2005 05:18 PM

Quote:

You are a fargin Stalker,,,

No Iowani-dong for you.

ROFL