ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=287124)

notorious 10-20-2014 03:59 PM

I was hoping Bob had been bitten.

That would be awesome if he was and the sick ****s from Terminus die because of it.

Rausch 10-20-2014 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 11034092)
I was hoping Bob had been bitten.

That would be awesome if he was and the sick ****s from Terminus die because of it.

1) I'm pretty sure they would have noticed if he was bitten.

2) I want Rick to kill some mother****ers with a red handled machete...

Crying Ramtard 10-20-2014 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamie (Post 11026792)
Probably off the shelf of any random Wal-Mart. Somehow I doubt the Hanes 3-packs were a priority when the stores were ransacked for supplies.

LOL after this long he's finding too many too often.

anyway, the show amuses me. I think its silly but I just want to see how it all ends. How do they possibly just kill it off ?

sd4chiefs 10-20-2014 06:01 PM

Can you turn into a Zombie if you eat someone who has been bitten by a Zombie?

Rausch 10-20-2014 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sd4chiefs (Post 11034406)
Can you turn into a Zombie if you eat someone who has been bitten by a Zombie?

If you're already eating people what's the difference?...

Valiant 10-20-2014 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ram29jackson (Post 11026510)
lame first episode, all that build up and nothing happens to nobody. What a perfect world where just as one guy is about to get it theres a distraction and everyone comes out clean.

and where the heck does Rick keep finding white t shirts ????

Tyreese gets thrown into zombies-commercial break- oh, he killed them all and went after the dumb white dude LOL

Holy **** you need banned from the thread and the site. Wow, ****ing wow.

Gonzo 10-20-2014 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otter (Post 11032272)
I'm finding this nerdy doctor plot a little far fetched.

I know how to cure the zombie apololypse but I can't tell you how are what caused it.

We need to go to DC. There's infrastructure and supplies there. I can't tell you how I can access them, why they're not overrun if they're accessable.

Rick (trust no one) Grimes: Let's do it!

Quote:

Originally Posted by cookster50 (Post 11032285)
I think so too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gadzooks (Post 11032456)
I think he was laughing.

I used a technique with my daughter when she was 3. She'd start fake crying and I'd say "What's so funny?", (it totally threw her off her game). Little girls like to **** with your head. She didn't have any ammo after that.

That's what Bob was doing... He was laughing, that's why he covered his face.

More laughs to come.

If it's anything like the comics, (and it is) bob's a happy dude and those douchebags are in for a surprise.
Also, the dude with the "DC info" is a major contributor to the story for quite some time.

Valiant 10-20-2014 09:06 PM

I am going with he was bitten also or scratched by the zombie, that is why he is crying.

Which, how stupid do you have to be to go in that basement. That water would be lethal to anyone with a scratch. Literally zombie koolaid. And after the flu outbreak that was killing people, no way in hell would you go into that water. Then they did not kill all the zombies, some were still under the cabinet when he was yanked under.

And from the Walking Dead, everyone is infected. You do not turn until you die. But it starts up instantly upon death per the cdc episode. So when they were whacking people in the head and bleeding them, that would not stop them turning. They would need to decapitate them instantly alive. Shit a baseball whack will not kill most normal humans.

So all of that flesh they were eating has a high chance to be infected. Now cutting the leg off and eating it would be fine.

Hopefully he is infected. But I doubt it as that would end the story arc quickly.

These two episodes have been great, and visually amazing.

Valiant 10-20-2014 09:08 PM

I do not read the comics on purpose. I do not want to spoil my watching of the show.

But I agree that the so called doctor is lying. He probably is not even a doctor, just some smart nerd that knows a lot of words and keeps lying to keep people around him to survive. Once they get to DC he will be exposed.

L.A. Chieffan 10-20-2014 09:18 PM

Another cast member from The Wire? Can't wait for Herc and Bunk to show up

Brando 10-20-2014 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan (Post 11035133)
Another cast member from The Wire? Can't wait for Herc and Bunk to show up

Snoop and Chris are going zombie hunting with their nail gun.

Radar Chief 10-21-2014 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 11034045)
I wondered if it had to do with him being a selfish drunk and them being inside a church drinking, so he stayed outside...

Rewatched it last night and they definitely do not show Bob getting bit. The only indication that he might have been is he left the cellar with a slight limp.
When he gets knocked out by the cannibals he is standing next to a tree outside listing to the chit/chat and laughter coming from the church and starts sobbing.
Take from that what you will.
Personally I think they follow the comics story line here.

Also, the vehicle that screamed by Carol and Daryl with the cross in the back window was not the same one that took Beth. The one that took her was an old ‘70 or so Cadillac, my dad had a ’67 and I recognized the tail lights immediately.

allen_kcCard 10-21-2014 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radar Chief (Post 11035583)
Rewatched it last night and they definitely do not show Bob getting bit. The only indication that he might have been is he left the cellar with a slight limp.
When he gets knocked out by the cannibals he is standing next to a tree outside listing to the chit/chat and laughter coming from the church and starts sobbing.
Take from that what you will.
Personally I think they follow the comics story line here.

Also, the vehicle that screamed by Carol and Daryl with the cross in the back window was not the same one that took Beth. The one that took her was an old ‘70 or so Cadillac, my dad had a ’67 and I recognized the tail lights immediately.

It wasn't the same car, but it had the cross like the other one did that did take her.

Rausch 10-21-2014 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 11035096)
I do not read the comics on purpose. I do not want to spoil my watching of the show.

But I agree that the so called doctor is lying. He probably is not even a doctor, just some smart nerd that knows a lot of words and keeps lying to keep people around him to survive. Once they get to DC he will be exposed.

After season 1 I read up to the point where they first find the prison and decided to quit reading there. I'm glad I did.

It's like reading a book vs. the movie. Always see the movie first. Then the book just adds to the story...

Rausch 10-21-2014 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by allen_kcCard (Post 11035667)
It wasn't the same car, but it had the cross like the other one did that did take her.

Well, from what coworkers have told me, the gang won't be getting much of a break then...

ChiefsFanatic 10-21-2014 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 11034179)
1) I'm pretty sure they would have noticed if he was bitten.

2) I want Rick to kill some mother****ers with a red handled machete...

#2. - Yes. This. The sooner the better.

bdj23 10-21-2014 03:47 PM

I like Bob :(

Radar Chief 10-21-2014 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BDj23 (Post 11036628)
I like Bob :(

That's how this show do.
They personalize someone, get you liking them, then THEY DIE!

lcarus 10-21-2014 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 11035752)
After season 1 I read up to the point where they first find the prison and decided to quit reading there. I'm glad I did.

It's like reading a book vs. the movie. Always see the movie first. Then the book just adds to the story...

I really liked the Jurassic Park book. I saw the movie first and of course loved it, but the book just added so much more to it. That dude knows a lot about dinosaurs.

Fire Me Boy! 10-21-2014 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radar Chief (Post 11036655)
That's how this show do.

They personalize someone, get you liking them, then THEY DIE!

Way too many black characters for them to all be in one place.

notorious 10-21-2014 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 11037084)

They better not kill Michonne.

EVER.

Valiant 10-21-2014 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 11037084)

And then the lack of Mexicans(illegal), they are good at hiding and running from things. There should be a lot of them in the show.

Rausch 10-21-2014 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 11037739)

EVER.

This.

Gonzo 10-21-2014 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 11037739)

EVER.

Wouldn't worry too much about that.

kcxiv 10-22-2014 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 11038500)
And then the lack of Mexicans(illegal), they are good at hiding and running from things. There should be a lot of them in the show.

there is no such things as illegals now. everyones a ****ing target. lol

hometeam 10-22-2014 05:11 PM

Michonne and Daryl are fan favorites. They are safe~

salame 10-23-2014 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 11035082)
I am going with he was bitten also or scratched by the zombie, that is why he is crying.

Which, how stupid do you have to be to go in that basement. That water would be lethal to anyone with a scratch. Literally zombie koolaid. And after the flu outbreak that was killing people, no way in hell would you go into that water. Then they did not kill all the zombies, some were still under the cabinet when he was yanked under.

And from the Walking Dead, everyone is infected. You do not turn until you die. But it starts up instantly upon death per the cdc episode. So when they were whacking people in the head and bleeding them, that would not stop them turning. They would need to decapitate them instantly alive. Shit a baseball whack will not kill most normal humans.

So all of that flesh they were eating has a high chance to be infected. Now cutting the leg off and eating it would be fine.

Hopefully he is infected. But I doubt it as that would end the story arc quickly.

These two episodes have been great, and visually amazing.

The hunters arc in the comic book is VERY short compared to the prison stuff. Basically just a footnote in their travels. They've already spent considerably more time with them on the show so I'm sure they'll at least be around for a few more episodes. PLUS I have a feeling we'll get a Beth only episode thrown in somewhere.

Rausch 10-26-2014 07:06 PM

Well, that answers that...

thabear04 10-26-2014 07:07 PM

I knew it. Also don't look at it if you haven't seen the new episode.

Spoiler!

Fire Me Boy! 10-26-2014 07:30 PM

The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)

I AM SO ****ING PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW!

DirecTV apparently didn't register TWD tonight as an HD episode (despite the fact it's on AMCHD) and therefore it didn't hit the DVR for delayed viewing. The goddamn thing was set to record the HD TWD at 11:30p.

thabear04 10-26-2014 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 11057559)
I AM SO ****ING PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW!

DirecTV apparently didn't register TWD tonight as an HD episode (despite the fact it's on AMCHD) and therefore it didn't hit the DVR for delayed viewing. The goddamn thing was set to record the HD TWD at 11:30p.

http://www.couchtuner.eu If you wanna catch it later.

Fire Me Boy! 10-26-2014 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thabear04 (Post 11057742)
http://www.couchtuner.eu If you wanna catch it later.

It's recording later tonight. Just pisses me off that it's supposed to record the first airing, and for whatever reason, it thought the first airing was at 11:30 tonight. :cuss:

Crying Ramtard 10-26-2014 07:46 PM

ouch....

but of course terror loomed..and then as usual...oh we just happened to get back in time and everything is hunky dory.

but eeeewwww

thabear04 10-26-2014 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 11057761)
It's recording later tonight. Just pisses me off that it's supposed to record the first airing, and for whatever reason, it thought the first airing was at 11:30 tonight. :cuss:

That sucks but great episode so far.

Rausch 10-26-2014 08:16 PM

Rick delivers...

Easy 6 10-26-2014 08:19 PM

All of us that thought Bob was crying because he was bitten were right, but it was nice that he could go out like a human being.

I really like the way they're not dwelling on circumstances this year, a LOT... got some bad guys in your way? Mow their ass down and drive on.. however, we all know it will come to another standstill when they meet this new group of baddies.

All in all, maybe my favorite season yet.

thabear04 10-26-2014 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 11058080)
Rick delivers...

Made his promise too.

Crying Ramtard 10-26-2014 08:40 PM

and by the way..why hasn't winter shown up yet ? in like 3 years ?

Gadzooks 10-26-2014 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ram29jackson (Post 11058354)

Do they have real winters in Georgia?

Crying Ramtard 10-26-2014 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gadzooks (Post 11058485)
Do they have real winters in Georgia?

shouldn't they have crossed a couple states by now ? not even a rain storm or anything LOL

Easy 6 10-26-2014 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ram29jackson (Post 11058513)
shouldn't they have crossed a couple states by now ? not even a rain storm or anything LOL

Havent you guessed by now?

The show is fixed.

Rausch 10-26-2014 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thabear04 (Post 11058178)
Made his promise too.

http://img.pandawhale.com/post-52115...andl-0aBA.jpeg

Crying Ramtard 10-26-2014 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 11058611)
Havent you guessed by now?

The show is fixed.

thats the point buddy. All tv is entertainment

BigMeatballDave 10-26-2014 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 11058654)

That was ****ing fantastic!

Archie Bunker 10-26-2014 09:46 PM

Leave out the details but I have to know. Do Rick and Abraham's group reunite in the comics?

Wallcrawler 10-26-2014 09:54 PM

Loved the Church Massacre. Holy shit.

Gareth: You could've killed us when you came in. You didn't. There has to be a reason for that.

Rick: There is. We didn't want to waste the bullets.

Wallcrawler 10-26-2014 10:00 PM

I was also surprised they really didn't do anything with the fact that Tyrese lied to Carol about killing the Terminus Member that threatened Judith in the shack. He beat the holy shit out of him, but didn't finish him off. Then they just lump him in there with the rest of em for the slaughter. Sasha ended up brutally ending that dude.

I figured for sure he would show up again down the road, get someone hurt or killed and Carol would know that Tyrese didn't really kill him.

Guess not.

Otter 10-26-2014 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wallcrawler (Post 11058989)
Loved the Church Massacre. Holy shit.

Gareth: You could've killed us when you came in. You didn't. There has to be a reason for that.

Rick: There is. We didn't want to waste the bullets.

I wonder if the church scene was foreshadowing. Kind of like Rick and the group turned the proverbial moral corner.

Man this is a brutally graphic show for standard cable. Hard to beleive there's not more outrage.

Jamie 10-26-2014 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ram29jackson (Post 11057768)
but of course terror loomed..and then as usual...oh we just happened to get back in time and everything is hunky dory.

They didn't just happen to get back in time, it was obviously the plan to draw them out by leaving.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ram29jackson (Post 11058354)

A winter happened off-screen between seasons 2 and 3. Less than two years have passed in the series overall, you can tell by the age of the baby. She was conceived in the beginning of season 1.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ram29jackson (Post 11058513)

They've spent most of their time stationary at the farm and the prison. The only extended period they've been on the road was the aforementioned off-screen winter.

Basically if you want to nitpick maybe pay better attention to the show first.

Otter 10-26-2014 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodrow Call (Post 11058963)
Leave out the details but I have to know. Do Rick and Abraham's group reunite in the comics?

Spoiler!

Sure-Oz 10-26-2014 10:51 PM

Rick kept his promise....hard ass mode was necessary

Gadzooks 10-26-2014 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otter (Post 11059085)
Hard to beleive there's not more outrage.

Wouldn't most people who could possibly be outraged be in their 60's or 70's with access to nothing more than basic cable at this point?

thabear04 10-26-2014 11:32 PM

What I remember from universal studios I saw.

Spoiler!

Crying Ramtard 10-27-2014 12:50 AM

[QUOTE]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamie (Post 11059086)
They didn't just happen to get back in time, it was obviously the plan to draw them out by leaving.

A winter happened off-screen between seasons 2 and 3. Less than two years have passed in the series overall, you can tell by the age of the baby. She was conceived in the beginning of season 1.

They've spent most of their time stationary at the farm and the prison. The only extended period they've been on the road was the aforementioned off-screen winter.

Basically if you want to nitpick maybe pay better attention to the show first.[/QUOTE]

no, what I'm doing is having a reality base and making fun of a stupid tv show. LOL at pay attention.Its stupid ,mindless tv.

the winter happened off screen LOLOLOL

Gonzo 10-27-2014 04:47 AM

[QUOTE=ram29jackson;11059217]
Quote:

no, what I'm doing is having a reality base and making fun of a stupid tv show. LOL at pay attention.Its stupid ,mindless tv.

the winter happened off screen LOLOLOL
The end of season two, dude. It was fall/winter after the farm but before the prison. You could tell because the leaves were falling and the cast were wearing coats
Spring was in season 3, Lori had the baby. The baby is now about 5 -7 months old.
So we're sitting in late July/August of year #2 of the epidemic.
It's been around 18 months since episode one took place.

Chime in here guys. That sound about right?

Gonzo 10-27-2014 04:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodrow Call (Post 11058963)

Spoiler!

Wallcrawler 10-27-2014 06:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sure-Oz (Post 11059129)
Rick kept his promise....hard ass mode was necessary

Yeah, some people in my house were all "too far", and I told em to find another room to watch TV in then.

Then you have Glenn and Maggie standing there like Rick just shot somebody's dog. Glenn should have been one of the least likely to look this way, considering he was about two seconds away from the skull bash/throat slash treatment from these ****ers at the trough line.

To let these assholes out of their sight still alive would have been a colossal ****up of epic proportions. Those ****ers got exactly what was coming to them.

KC_Lee 10-27-2014 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 11059301)
The end of season two, dude. It was fall/winter after the farm but before the prison. You could tell because the leaves were falling and the cast were wearing coats
Spring was in season 3, Lori had the baby. The baby is now about 5 -7 months old.

I think you're right. AMC seems to end each season when winter arrives. When the show was at the prison that was easily accomplished by updating the prison and adding more red shirts in the background.

Now that the group is on the road that's going to be harder to do. When everyone gets to Terminus at the end of last season it appeared to late fall / early winter. Granted, the show is based in Georgia so blinding snow storms won't happen any time soon. But, it does get a bit cold (for southern standards) in the winter.

Mr. Plow 10-27-2014 06:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ram29jackson (Post 11057768)
ouch....

but eeeewwww

You should read the comics because that was the plan from the get go. If you hate the show so much, why watch & post in the thread?

BigRichard 10-27-2014 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otter (Post 11059097)
Spoiler!

LMAO

Radar Chief 10-27-2014 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 11059301)

Sounds about right. IIRC there were cicadas singing in the trees at Terminus when Rick and crew first arrived.

Sure-Oz 10-27-2014 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wallcrawler (Post 11059320)
Yeah, some people in my house were all "too far", and I told em to find another room to watch TV in then.

Then you have Glenn and Maggie standing there like Rick just shot somebody's dog. Glenn should have been one of the least likely to look this way, considering he was about two seconds away from the skull bash/throat slash treatment from these ****ers at the trough line.

To let these assholes out of their sight still alive would have been a colossal ****up of epic proportions. Those ****ers got exactly what was coming to them.

Yep...Rick let the governor wonder around and that effed them too.

Gonzo 10-27-2014 08:30 AM

They seem to be following the comics closer and closer every week.
I enjoy the different twists they put on the story, though.
Glad they had us connect with Bobbq before he was snacked upon.

Ceej 10-27-2014 12:10 PM

Two powerful scenes in this episode for me.

The opening scene and the massacre.

Great season so far -- expecting a blah filler episode soon.

salame 10-27-2014 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wallcrawler (Post 11059320)

I think they were looking like that because they knew they ****ed up by not killing them back at terminus.

Crying Ramtard 10-27-2014 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 11059337)
You should read the comics because that was the plan from the get go. If you hate the show so much, why watch & post in the thread?

what plan ?

I'm saying how they try to make it look like something horrible will happen but theres never really a twist. It just magically never goes wrong.

throat about to get slit ? nope, explosion just happened and through everyone off.

are saying in the comic they acted like they were leaving and waited to ambush ? because the tv show just makes it look like they came back and you don't see if theres a time laps or what ?

I know this may shock you but I don't have to actually like a show to watch it.
the whole zombie trend and concept is dumb. Because the concept is dumb to me, I want to see how the whole thing ends..how do they finish it off. I don't watch every inch of every episode. I watch football and go back and forth.
I'm not a horror guy, I don't need a bunch of that ugliness in my memory.

kcxiv 10-27-2014 03:13 PM

So you watch soemthing that you dont like just for the hell of it? hmm...see i dont get that. if its something i dont like i just move on to another tv show there are alot out there some are decent.

The show is going to be unrealistic, they are living in a zombie world for **** sake. Some things are going to be super cheesy and dumb as well. Thats why its called TV

Rausch 10-27-2014 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ram29jackson (Post 11059894)
the whole zombie trend and concept is dumb. Because the concept is dumb to me, I want to see how the whole thing ends..how do they finish it off. I don't watch every inch of every episode. I watch football and go back and forth.

Well, I got bad news for you: the comic is still running. They're already approved for two more seasons and have started writing rough outlines as far out as season 10.

There's no "end" in sight...

Radar Chief 10-27-2014 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 11060188)
Well, I got bad news for you: the comic is still running. They're already approved for two more seasons and have started writing rough outlines as far out as season 10.

Don't know how last nights episode did but the first couple have out performed prime time football. This show isn't going anywhere.

KC_Lee 10-27-2014 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ram29jackson (Post 11059894)
what plan ?

I'm saying how they try to make it look like something horrible will happen but theres never really a twist. It just magically never goes wrong.

throat about to get slit ? nope, explosion just happened and through everyone off.

are saying in the comic they acted like they were leaving and waited to ambush ? because the tv show just makes it look like they came back and you don't see if theres a time laps or what ?

Do you masturbate gloomily as well?

Crying Ramtard 10-27-2014 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 11060188)

oh,there will be an end and it has to. America has finally adopted the Spanish/Mexican thing of finite shows. Survival of the fittest can only last so long. People will get board with this zombie stuff soon enough.

Crying Ramtard 10-27-2014 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radar Chief (Post 11060201)
Don't know how last nights episode did but the first couple have out performed prime time football. This show isn't going anywhere.

LOL its a world wide show.out performing American football isn't surprising

Crying Ramtard 10-27-2014 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 11060177)
So you watch soemthing that you dont like just for the hell of it? hmm...see i dont get that. if its something i dont like i just move on to another tv show there are alot out there some are decent.

The show is going to be unrealistic, they are living in a zombie world for **** sake. Some things are going to be super cheesy and dumb as well. Thats why its called TV

I don't have to like something to be amused by it. Its fun to watch stupid stuff to make fun of.

penguinz 10-27-2014 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ram29jackson (Post 11060658)
LOL its a world wide show.out performing American football isn't surprising

The domestic ratings are exceeding Sunday night football.

thabear04 10-27-2014 07:05 PM

Crying Ramtard 10-27-2014 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penguinz (Post 11060684)
The domestic ratings are exceeding Sunday night football.

redundant

Gonzo 10-27-2014 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ram29jackson (Post 11060789)
redundant

You can go ahead and see yourself on outta here. You remind me of the douchebags that go to rock/metal concerts that wear old Tshirts they bought of eBay or Craig's list and then brag about "discovering" the band before anyone else. Then you say how the band was sooo much better before people started listening, just to be the typical hipster douche.
It's a great show, a great comic and a great line of Video Games. The Walking Dead has rejuvenated the zombie genre and given it new life and a new direction.
The zombies are no longer a huge part of the storyline. They're an afterthought, anymore. The show is about the downfall of humanity and what different groups of people will do to survive. It also shows how humanity will always endure to find something to be hopeful for, to never give up on looking ahead.
If you don't enjoy it, fine. See your way out of the thread that celebrates what this show is all about; for everyone that posts here, (sans you) loves this show and all of it's sister forms, (ie the game and the comics).

GordonGekko 10-27-2014 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 11060893)
You can go ahead and see yourself on outta here. You remind me of the douchebags that go to rock/metal concerts that wear old Tshirts they bought of eBay or Craig's list and then brag about "discovering" the band before anyone else. Then you say how the band was sooo much better before people started listening, just to be the typical hipster douche.
It's a great show, a great comic and a great line of Video Games. The Walking Dead has rejuvenated the zombie genre and given it new life and a new direction.
The zombies are no longer a huge part of the storyline. They're an afterthought, anymore. The show is about the downfall of humanity and what different groups of people will do to survive. It also shows how humanity will always endure to find something to be hopeful for, to never give up on looking ahead.
If you don't enjoy it, fine. See your way out of the thread that celebrates what this show is all about; for everyone that posts here, (sans you) loves this show and all of it's sister forms, (ie the game and the comics).

You know one of the biggest problems I have with Walking Dead, even though I enjoy it to a high degree, is that the way women are portrayed. I mean, you have women that have gone a few years from access to dentists, doctors, much of the personal hygiene items that American women have access to, yet every time they meet a new group of 'survivors' there is always a smokin' hot female or two that looks like they just walked out of Ulta. Rick looks like absolute dog shit compared to how he started the show for example. But the women, they are doing a bad job there.

Gonzo 10-27-2014 09:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by GordonGekko (Post 11060920)
You know one of the biggest problems I have with Walking Dead, even though I enjoy it to a high degree, is that the way women are portrayed. I mean, you have women that have gone a few years from access to dentists, doctors, much of the personal hygiene items that American women have access to, yet every time they meet a new group of 'survivors' there is always a smokin' hot female or two that looks like they just walked out of Ulta. Rick looks like absolute dog shit compared to how he started the show for example. But the women, they are doing a bad job there.

LMAO
I thought the same exact thing when we met that box, Rosita. They do the same thing in the comics.

BTW:

cabletech94 10-27-2014 09:52 PM

i'm several (comic) issues behind, but to help our friend rammy29 out, pretty much the direction of the zombie apocalypse will end up this way:

the zombies win.................