ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Batman: Arkham Knight (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=281935)

Anyong Bluth 06-25-2015 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 11565377)
Wow, taking a page out of the ubisoft handbook there. "We knew it was shit, we just didn't think you'd bitch so much."

You know, no other businesses operate this way. Let's say you were going to buy a car, you could get a stick shift or an automatic. You prefer stick and it's a great looking car.

The automatics run perfectly but one in three sticks backfire and run terribly.
How long would that car company make a profit? People don't take that shit anywhere else and it shouldn't be acceptable with $60 games, either.
I'm glad they're doing something about it.

No, car companies would know about the problems and ignore it in hopes there wouldn't be enough scrutiny that it started receiving public attention in the media.

Plus, game bugs and glitches don't have the possibility of killing you - unless you mean in-game.

hometeam 06-25-2015 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 11565392)
I don't know why PC guys are shocked; Ubisoft has always made shitty pc ports.

Batman was not made by Ubisoft. Its made by WB games, and there was a reasonable expectation of quality, as all the other Batman games, and Shadow of Mordor all run fine and where decent port. Shadow of Mordor is damn near perfect (and was on release) and its the latest offering from the company.

Quesadilla Joe 06-25-2015 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 11565538)
Batman was not made by Ubisoft. Its made by WB games, and there was a reasonable expectation of quality, as all the other Batman games, and Shadow of Mordor all run fine and where decent port. Shadow of Mordor is damn near perfect (and was on release) and its the latest offering from the company.

Arkham Origins and Arkham City both had terrible launches on PC according to Total Biscuit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFBd5GgGkMs

Wildcat2005 06-25-2015 08:54 AM

Pretty sure Mortal Kombat X is a Warner Brothers game as well
I remember people saying it was broken on PC during launch also

I think they ended up patching that though

I guess moral of the story is don't pre-order games, especially for PC

Quesadilla Joe 06-25-2015 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wildcat2005 (Post 11565630)

At least PC players can get refunds now if they preorder through Steam.

I'm very selective with the games I buy and only preorder one or two games a year, Fallout 4 will be the only game I'll preorder this year. I only buy games that offer tons of replay value and then get the games that don't through Gamefly.

Demonpenz 06-25-2015 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 11565809)
At least PC players can get refunds now if they preorder through Steam.

I'm very selective with the games I buy and only preorder one or two games a year, Fallout 4 will be the only game I'll preorder this year. I only buy games that offer tons of replay value and then get the games that don't through Gamefly.

well **** man..you sound like a great human being.

kcxiv 06-25-2015 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wildcat2005 (Post 11565630)

getting fighting game online to work is a bitch. It has to have as minimal delay as possible, because in fighting games there are moves that are 1 frame links. If you have to much lag its damn near impossible to do certain combo's.

eDave 06-25-2015 03:39 PM

All the bitching from the PC gaming community over this is going to kill the PC gaming community. Lucky we even got a port in this day and age.

ragedogg69 06-25-2015 04:10 PM

That is what I wondered about as well. Everyone is championing this as a victory for PC gaming. We will not get bad ports anymore. Instead, we might not get any ports at all. :(

007 06-25-2015 05:23 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/eOUOzL04Byg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Just skip to the 6:20 point if you don't want to see his hilarious meltdown. He talks about Batman and Destiny here.

hometeam 06-25-2015 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 11565582)
Arkham Origins and Arkham City both had terrible launches on PC according to Total Biscuit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFBd5GgGkMs

I dont know about terrible, they where not perfect, but they both played reasonably well, and where fixed later. I thought about putting that in the quoted post, but didnt care to go back and edit it

hometeam 06-25-2015 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ragedogg69 (Post 11566479)
That is what I wondered about as well. Everyone is championing this as a victory for PC gaming. We will not get bad ports anymore. Instead, we might not get any ports at all. :(

So.... better to get ripped off than not?

kcxiv 06-25-2015 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 11566599)
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/eOUOzL04Byg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Just skip to the 6:20 point if you don't want to see his hilarious meltdown. He talks about Batman and Destiny here.

all 100 percent truth. Dude's schtick is to be angry obviously (but its made him alot of money). Destiny too, it feels like so good when you play it, but he nails whats wrong with the game.

Companies now days are just pushing and pushing to see what they can get away with. I wisht he ****ing Madden community would for once not buy the ****ing game and do the same, but nope, ****ing sheeps keep buying because its NFL!

Gonzo 06-25-2015 07:07 PM

I won't be buying Madden until some drastic improvements are made. Yes, the next gen graphics were nice but it's the same shit every year. So sloppy.

Psyko Tek 06-25-2015 07:32 PM

SO I was able to play 17 minutes
the beginning and first fight scene okay
but when iI got in the batmobile, it was ****ing undrivable

My PC handles GTA V max no problem
but this POS
designed and ported from same ****ing consoles
BULLSHIT

I3
GTX 770
16 gig of ram
about .5 TB of hard drive space

Mr. Laz 06-25-2015 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ragedogg69 (Post 11566479)

People will still be buying PC devices long after consoles take a dump.

Gonzo 06-25-2015 07:57 PM

I'm really impartial when it comes to PC. The big plus with PC gaming is that thousands of games come out every year; as opposed to what, 100 console games? Plus it's easy to do mods and all that.

IMHO the PS4 is a remarkable system... It's fast, reliable and I've had less that 3 game crashes in a year now.
It's as close as you can get to a PC. However, it's limited. Witcher 3 really strained the hell out of it.

Devs really need to accept that very soon, PC gamers will dictate a much larger chunk of their profits. They need to get their shit straight.

hometeam 06-25-2015 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 11566819)
People will still be buying PC devices long after consoles take a dump.

Agreed.

Not only that, this kind of thing only helps console players as well. Its going to make ANY of these big companies, notorious for shitting on users, (consoles and PC both) making 200 bucks worth of DLC, delivering incomplete or purposely neutered games, and microtransaction bullshit, think twice about how they release a game and in what state it is.

People voted with their wallets, that's the only thing you can do.

keg in kc 06-25-2015 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 11566849)
I'm really impartial when it comes to PC. The big plus with PC gaming is that thousands of games come out every year; as opposed to what, 100 console games? Plus it's easy to do mods and all that.

IMHO the PS4 is a remarkable system... It's fast, reliable and I've had less that 3 game crashes in a year now.
It's as close as you can get to a PC. However, it's limited. Witcher 3 really strained the hell out of it.

Devs really need to accept that very soon, PC gamers will dictate a much larger chunk of their profits. They need to get their shit straight.

You might have that backwards. Microsoft is trying hard to keep the platform relevant, but PC gaming has been dwindling for years. They're even releasing major MMOs on console now (most recently TES).

Gonzo 06-25-2015 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 11566865)
You might have that backwards. Microsoft is trying hard to keep the platform relevant, but PC gaming has been dwindling for years. They're even releasing major MMOs on console now (most recently TES).

No I really think that PC is going to make a huge come back. I also think consoles might've hit the glass ceiling for quite a while.
VR might be a game breaker.

bowener 06-25-2015 11:07 PM

While driving gets really annoying at times, I found that going into the game options and setting "battle mode" to ON has helped a great deal. Now Reverse for the car is L2, which is a whole hell of a lot more natural feeling than square. Not sure why it isn't the default.

However, for me to change that setting I first had to leave the game, start an AR mission with the Batmobile, then go into game options and toggle it to on. Before I did that the option wouldn't even show up in the actual game options while playing the story. I hope that helps those that have no tried this option yet.

Gonzo 06-25-2015 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bowener (Post 11567121)
While driving gets really annoying at times, I found that going into the game options and setting "battle mode" to ON has helped a great deal. Now Reverse for the car is L2, which is a whole hell of a lot more natural feeling than square. Not sure why it isn't the default.

However, for me to change that setting I first had to leave the game, start an AR mission with the Batmobile, then go into game options and toggle it to on. Before I did that the option wouldn't even show up in the actual game options while playing the story. I hope that helps those that have no tried this option yet.

Yep... "Toggle Mode" on the ps4 I believe.

007 06-25-2015 11:27 PM

Went ahead and took the ebay deal for $50 to get it for my son on his birthday. Hopefully I'm not throwing the controller when I drive.

mnchiefsguy 06-26-2015 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 11567131)
Went ahead and took the ebay deal for $50 to get it for my son on his birthday. Hopefully I'm not throwing the controller when I drive.

I suck at driving games, and I have done okay with the driving so far...it helps that the Batmobile is pretty much a tank...so if you do run over stuff, you tend to plow through and keep going.

So far the game looks fantastic. Did not play a lot tonight as I was setting up my PS4, but so far the story is good and the action is good.

millz 06-26-2015 01:47 AM

I've only played about 20 percent of the game but I haven't been this engaged or memorized in awhile by a game.

This is easily my favorite title for the PS4..I might even like it more than Bloodborne. It's just so beautiful and amazing..I'm speechless.

007 06-26-2015 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by millz (Post 11567150)
I've only played about 20 percent of the game but I haven't been this engaged or memorized in awhile by a game.

This is easily my favorite title for the PS4..I might even like it more than Bloodborne. It's just so beautiful and amazing..I'm speechless.

memorized eh :)

Mother****erJones 06-26-2015 12:08 PM

Driving it definitely takes time to get used to. But I like it. I wish the brake was L2 and battle mode was square but it's ok. I really dig the game so far and it's subtle additions. I just wish they'd do more with the riddler and have him as a villain you go against and play with to mess around with Gotham with. I still like to fly around town. I like the addition of the momentum glide by triple tapping X.

Mother****erJones 06-26-2015 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bowener (Post 11567121)

Oh I didn't see that. I'm switching asap lol.

ragedogg69 06-26-2015 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 11566688)
So.... better to get ripped off than not?

better to have the choice to buy the game than for them not to release it at all.

mdchiefsfan 06-26-2015 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 11567684)
Oh I didn't see that. I'm switching asap lol.

Same here. I am sick of trying to brake only to switch to battle mode.

hometeam 06-26-2015 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ragedogg69 (Post 11568157)
better to have the choice to buy the game than for them not to release it at all.

Wont go down like that anyways. AAA titles will always have ports, especially now that the 'next-gen' consoles have straight up PC hardware in them.

They just need to pay ****ing attention to what they release.

ragedogg69 06-27-2015 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Psyko Tek (Post 11566808)
SO I was able to play 17 minutes
the beginning and first fight scene okay
but when iI got in the batmobile, it was ****ing undrivable

My PC handles GTA V max no problem
but this POS
designed and ported from same ****ing consoles
BULLSHIT

I3
GTX 770
16 gig of ram
about .5 TB of hard drive space

same. :(

Mr. Laz 06-27-2015 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ragedogg69 (Post 11568157)

If the game is going to be a steaming pile of shit then don't release it at all.

CoMoChief 06-28-2015 11:02 PM

This game is the tits. Plays great on PS4...heard PC gamers were having some problems...really surprised they even decided to release it for PC considering the problems they have w/ it.

I'm not a huge gamer like I used to be. Time/life gets in the way now I guess. Only usually own/play about 6 games

GTAV
MLB:The Show'15
Arkham Knight
PGA'15 (coming soon)
Madden'15 (coming soon)
Star Wars Battlefront (coming soon)

Swanman 06-29-2015 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 11569933)
If the game is going to be a steaming pile of shit then don't release it at all.

I went ahead and refunded my purchase on Steam. I will spend time on Witcher 3 and wait for the inevitable price drops either on PC (if it ever comes back out) or console.

Mother****erJones 06-29-2015 02:56 PM

I've played this a lot the past week, I switched the driving around and that's helped a lot. Makes it more natural and enjoyable. I like all the side missions and upgrade additions they made to the game.mim very happy with it.

Gonzo 06-29-2015 05:20 PM

Just beat it... Not a bad story, really. A little melancholy but decent.

KCrockaholic 06-29-2015 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 11572704)
Just beat it... Not a bad story, really. A little melancholy but decent.

Did you do all the side stuff first, or just the main storyline?

I've put probably 15 hours into it. 50% done.

Gonzo 06-29-2015 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 11572949)
Did you do all the side stuff first, or just the main storyline?

I've put probably 15 hours into it. 50% done.

I did roughly 60% of the side missions before finishing up the main story. The nice thing here is they've incorporated some of the side missions with the main and they introduced another "main villian" after you beat the main mission as well to motivate you.
Pretty damn cool stuff. A little repetitive but what can you do...

hometeam 06-30-2015 09:58 AM

http://nobullintentions.tumblr.com/

Free game if you email these guys with proof of purchase of arkham knight on PC.

Probably a ploy to jump on the publicity, but so what. Free game!

Gonzo 06-30-2015 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 11573660)
http://nobullintentions.tumblr.com/

Free game if you email these guys with proof of purchase of arkham knight on PC.

Probably a ploy to jump on the publicity, but so what. Free game!

That looks pretty terrible. LMAO

hometeam 06-30-2015 12:52 PM

I made a guy on r/softwareswap a $10 offer on this game, its bringing around $15 on PC right now.

I don't know that I will have a ton of trouble playing it on my rig.. 3930k @ 4.2ghz/ 2x970SC

I figure ill grab it now while its cheap, before they fix it.

Gonzo 06-30-2015 02:07 PM

So... I beat the storyline but the game won't let you get the ending until you complete the mop-up side quests.

The story was great, the ending???

Well, I'm not exactly thrilled.

GloucesterChief 06-30-2015 11:20 PM

I think this is the worst Arkham game.

City was the best followed by Asylum. Origins beats out Knight due to having the best Bane even though it would of been better with less Joker. Knight is the worst due to batmobile and lack of bat villains.

007 06-30-2015 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloucesterChief (Post 11575189)
I think this is the worst Arkham game.

City was the best followed by Asylum. Origins beats out Knight due to having the best Bane even though it would of been better with less Joker. Knight is the worst due to batmobile and lack of bat villains.

I won't be able to play this one until after July 11th but I liked Asylum much more than City. I just hope this batmobile issue doesn't ruin the game for me.

Gravedigger 06-30-2015 11:31 PM

I'll go with Asylum as best. After City and what they did to Joker (which is bullshit, I would've liked it if they had Batman save him in the end and that would've been infinitely better) the only two things you could do was prequel or posthumous. So essentially Origins and Knight, both of which were lacking in the story department. I always found that they screwed the pooch by offing Joker and backed themselves into a non escapeable corner. The funny thing is I didn't really enjoy the Joker plot line in this game because it detracted from the Arkham Knight and pretty much spoiled his identity especially with the flashbacks. But Mark Hammils lines were dark, hilarious and the best part of the game.

Gonzo 07-01-2015 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravedigger (Post 11575206)
I'll go with Asylum as best. After City and what they did to Joker (which is bullshit, I would've liked it if they had Batman save him in the end and that would've been infinitely better) the only two things you could do was prequel or posthumous. So essentially Origins and Knight, both of which were lacking in the story department. I always found that they screwed the pooch by offing Joker and backed themselves into a non escapeable corner. The funny thing is I didn't really enjoy the Joker plot line in this game because it detracted from the Arkham Knight and pretty much spoiled his identity especially with the flashbacks. But Mark Hammils lines were dark, hilarious and the best part of the game.

The beginning of new game + is pretty awesome. Startled the shit outta me.

KCrockaholic 07-01-2015 01:25 PM

There's no "boss" battles in Arkham Knight which kinda disappoints.

Despite a ton of repetitive missions, it's still a great game. It's holding me over until Madden.

I'll probably end up back on MLB The Show again though.

Gonzo 07-01-2015 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 11575912)

Despite a ton of repetitive missions, it's still a great game. It's holding me over until Madden.

Please... PLEASE don't buy madden this year. It's time we make a statement. This shits getting really old.

As a matter of fact, I might start a thread...

Jerm 07-01-2015 07:28 PM

Madden actually looks pretty good this year...

Loving Arkham Knight so far...was hoping to zip through the main story and then go through a bunch of side stuff...kinda bummed I'll have to play side missions to get the ending.

KCrockaholic 07-01-2015 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 11576289)
Please... PLEASE don't buy madden this year. It's time we make a statement. This shits getting really old.

I love football though man... I love NFL. I spend 6 full months playing Madden and only Madden every year. I do tournaments and shit too... I can't, not buy Madden.

But Madden doesn't look bad at all this year. It looks like they finally put some effort into it. Of course they could always do "more" yet refuse to. Unfortunately it's the only NFL video game.

KCrockaholic 07-01-2015 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerm (Post 11576645)
Madden actually looks pretty good this year...

Loving Arkham Knight so far...was hoping to zip through the main story and then go through a bunch of side stuff...kinda bummed I'll have to play side missions to get the ending.

I've heard it's best to finish side missions first actually. Take it all as part of the story. Or what I'm doing is I've done 90% of the main story, now I've stopped, and am focusing on beating all the side missions. When those are done, I'll beat the last part.

Gonzo 07-02-2015 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 11576732)
I love football though man... I love NFL. I spend 6 full months playing Madden and only Madden every year. I do tournaments and shit too... I can't, not buy Madden.

But Madden doesn't look bad at all this year. It looks like they finally put some effort into it. Of course they could always do "more" yet refuse to. Unfortunately it's the only NFL video game.

We say that every year...

Maybe the new Joe Montana project will push them. Prolly not tho.

The Franchise 07-02-2015 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 11576289)

It'll never happen. There are too many people out there that will buy whatever game EA puts out at this point.

keg in kc 07-02-2015 11:46 AM

I'm not buying Madden this year. My Madden 15 pre-order is still shrink wrapped.

hometeam 07-02-2015 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 11577730)

no.. it wont.. didnt you see..

they had a BIG REVEAL.. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand....

its a ****ING MOBILE PHONE GAME

KCrockaholic 07-02-2015 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 11577730)

That Montana game will be garbage. First and foremost, even if it was a good football game, it wouldn't matter. No NFL license. No buyers.

Madden has total control of the football market. That sucks. But I'm not going to sit and not play an NFL game for years on years just because EA owns it. It's the only product. Oh well. If you enjoy the game enough, just buy it and do your best to look past the lazy areas. It's better than NOT playing football.

hometeam 07-02-2015 07:31 PM

^ oh its got an NFL license.. for mobile. LOL.

KCrockaholic 07-02-2015 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 11578702)
^ oh its got an NFL license.. for mobile. LOL.

Really? I thought it was exclusively for Madden.

Gonzo 07-02-2015 08:15 PM

Decided to check out Madden 16. I guess they've got a new receiving mechanic and the tackling is better. However, it looks EXACTLY the damn same. With the power of today's consoles and PC's, they can do so much more.

Oh well. I'm waiting until I see some serious ****ing improvements before I buy the damn thing. I was so starved for a PS4 game last year that I bought Madden 15. I enjoyed it for a few days and said "**** it" because the playbooks were garbage again.

I did buy MLB 15 this year. It is a good game. I enjoy it quite a bit.

Mother****erJones 07-02-2015 09:21 PM

What's sad is KCs symbol on the helmet is all ****ed up on side of their helmet. The KC is off center in the arrowhead. They've ignored it for years. They're lazy in the important areas. Connected careers sucks. Bring back franchise mode and make a kick ass one.

Ragged Robin 07-03-2015 07:07 PM

they put Professor Pyg in this game but no Dick Grayson Batman skin? :facepalm:

hometeam 07-03-2015 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 11578730)
Really? I thought it was exclusively for Madden.

It has to do something with it being mobile.. its only exclusive license for console.

KCrockaholic 07-03-2015 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 11579841)
It has to do something with it being mobile.. its only exclusive license for console.

I see.

lcarus 07-07-2015 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 11575912)

I agree. Great game, but I was pretty disappointed there were no real boss fights (that aren't tank fights). I like the batmobile but it is used way too much.

Gonzo 07-07-2015 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ragged Robin (Post 11579795)
they put Professor Pyg in this game but no Dick Grayson Batman skin? :facepalm:

Stupid ****ing side quest.

Gravedigger 07-07-2015 05:32 PM

I beat the main storyline but I'm having a hard time wanting to go back in and complete all the side quests. Especially given the emphasis on the bat mobile in some of these side quests.

keg in kc 07-08-2015 05:04 PM

<iframe width="735" height="438" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/YStfyOSn1bE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Gonzo 07-08-2015 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 11587711)
<iframe width="735" height="438" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/YStfyOSn1bE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hey! Even more shit that won't work. LMAO

keg in kc 07-08-2015 05:11 PM

I'm still waiting for an update on the pc shituation. Nothing since like the 27th.

hometeam 07-08-2015 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 11587728)
I'm still waiting for an update on the pc shituation. Nothing since like the 27th.

They changed release date to fall 2015

millz 07-09-2015 03:36 AM

madden 16 looks terrible

i love this game and close to beating it..however..no boss fights, constant batmobile missions and missions that are in the same area or part of the map before grow tired on me. i really wish gotham was more living and breathing with more cars and vehicles. i like how dark it is but i think it could of been darker. you should be able to change into bruce wayne whenever you want too. i just feel like it didn't live up to the hype and theres not much interaction. the game is amazing and beautiful but in this day and age of technology..it's almost not enough. this would have been cool and set the standard a few years ago but i still think Arkham City might have been a tad better in some aspects.

Mother****erJones 07-09-2015 07:13 AM

Just beat it last night. Batmobile got better the more I used it. I really enjoyed this game.

GloucesterChief 07-10-2015 12:26 PM

Finished it.

Only one boss fight was disappointing. The story wasn't that great. Dini (Asylum, City, B:TAS) was a much better writer than whomever wrote this. The batmobile got boring and lame real fast and they kept reusing the gimmick.

It is the least good of the four Batman titles.

Ragged Robin 07-10-2015 07:39 PM

AngryJoe gave it a 6/10 (disregarding the problems with PC)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/buB5pI5w61w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloucesterChief (Post 11591360)
Finished it.

Only one boss fight was disappointing. The story wasn't that great. Dini (Asylum, City, B:TAS) was a much better writer than whomever wrote this. The batmobile got boring and lame real fast and they kept reusing the gimmick.

It is the least good of the four Batman titles.

Rockstar is full of shit, that's why this game was largely a let down. Dini went on Kevin Smith's podcast and said that the reason he wasn't a part of anything after Arkham City was that they told him they wanted to go in a different direction and have their own in-house writers do it instead.. :facepalm:

Gonzo 07-10-2015 08:22 PM

The game wasn't what I expected but it was still ok. Good graphics, content should've been more. At least they used villains like Firefly who aren't that well known to today's followers.

Best part was The Joker.

Rasputin 07-12-2015 09:40 PM

<iframe width="854" height="510" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/dN5_o8hJrOI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

007 07-13-2015 04:05 PM

they can take their batmobile and shove it right up their ass. god those controls are nearly impossible for me.

hometeam 07-13-2015 04:18 PM

verified denuvo DRM in this game, which is why it runs like total ass.

Denuvo DRM; "We make it so your game runs so poorly that no one even WANTS to pirate it!"

KCrockaholic 07-13-2015 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 11596741)
they can take their batmobile and shove it right up their ass. god those controls are nearly impossible for me.

The controls weren't too bad for me. Keep workin at it.