ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Group of Chiefs fans wants to turn up volume at Arrowhead (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274608)

Sorter 07-18-2013 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 9820166)
You have no idea what team will be out there but assume they will suck.

They did go 2-14 last year while securing the #1 overall pick. It's more natural to think they will be bad than good.

O.city 07-18-2013 07:40 PM

You think a group of fans are going to be able to restore Arrowhead?

Shit if thats all it takes, what the hell has taken you guys so long?

Halfcan 07-18-2013 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9820171)
You think a group of fans are going to be able to restore Arrowhead?

Shit if thats all it takes, what the hell has taken you guys so long?

4474 strong so far!!

O.city 07-18-2013 07:46 PM

If it's the fans that make Arrowhead what it was, why hasnt' it been that way the past say, 6 years?

pr_capone 07-18-2013 07:47 PM

Quote:

Where in this conversation did I say they would suck this season? Quote me or blow me. One or the other.

I've already unzipped for your convenience.

Quote:

Like I said- I thought we already had the record for the NFL- but I guess it was not official? I just want to see Terrorhead rocking again. If a group of fans want to go for it to help restore Arrowhead and support the team- who cares?
I don't care what you do.... just stop calling it Terrorhead and I think we can remain friends. I don't think that this stunt will do anything to "restore Arrowhead" but it's your dime man... spend it how you want. IT doesn't make me any less of a fan because I think it is stupid as **** and flying in the face of what the noise at Arrowhead represented. It was far more than just a number and a title. That is something you will not be able to replicate by reaching out to Guiness.

Quote:

Just stay in the shadows Dark Knight- we will call you if we need you again.
You didn't call me the first time. You don't even know where the bat signal is.

Sweet Daddy Hate 07-18-2013 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 9820180)
4474 strong so far!!

http://data.whicdn.com/images/243677...7520_large.gif

Halfcan 07-18-2013 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9820170)
They did go 2-14 last year while securing the #1 overall pick. It's more natural to think they will be bad than good.

This is not even close to being the same team.

I can't wait- all the Eeyores on here will be jumping on the bandwagon when we start winning and Arrowhead is rocking.

I will save a spot for ya!! :D

Sweet Daddy Hate 07-18-2013 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 9820188)

I can't wait- all the Eeyores on here will be jumping on the bandwagon when we start winning and Arrowhead is rocking.

That's very generous of you, but I'm afraid my hate is all-encompassing and can now destroy entire star systems.

WakkaWakka 07-18-2013 07:50 PM

Quote:

4474 strong so far!!

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18lr.../ku-xlarge.gif

Halfcan 07-18-2013 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9820186)
Where in this conversation did I say they would suck this season? Quote me or blow me. One or the other.

I've already unzipped for your convenience.

I don't care what you do.... just stop calling it Terrorhead and I think we can remain friends. I don't think that this stunt will do anything to "restore Arrowhead" but it's your dime man... spend it how you want. IT doesn't make me any less of a fan because I think it is stupid as **** and flying in the face of what the noise at Arrowhead represented. It was far more than just a number and a title. That is something you will not be able to replicate by reaching out to Guiness.

You didn't call me the first time. You don't even know where the bat signal is.

ROFL Okay Dark Knight-lol go back to the bat cave and wait for them to start winning.

pr_capone 07-18-2013 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 9820188)

Wow. Seriously? We rock Cheifs gear despite how shitty the team is. We spend money to go to the games and pay for parking... despite how shitty the team is.

Jumping on the bandwagon? Dude... **** you.

pr_capone 07-18-2013 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 9820194)
ROFL Okay Dark Knight-lol go back to the bat cave and wait for them to start winning.

Which one is it mother ****er... you gonna quote me or blow me?

I won't have you putting words in my mouth.

Halfcan 07-18-2013 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9820191)
That's very generous of you, but I'm afraid my hate is all-encompassing and can now destroy entire star systems.

I was wondering when the King of the Chiefs Haters was going to chime in with the rest. ROFL

Sweet Daddy Hate 07-18-2013 07:52 PM

Quote:

4474 strong so far!!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_zShl1vedoD...ey+and+run.jpg

Halfcan 07-18-2013 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9820196)
Which one is it mother ****er... you gonna quote me or blow me?

I won't have you putting words in my mouth.

I thought maybe you could help the cause- forget I asked. Now your asking for blowjobs and name calling. :eek:

Halfcan 07-18-2013 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9820195)
Wow. Seriously? We rock Cheifs gear despite how shitty the team is. We spend money to go to the games and pay for parking... despite how shitty the team is.

Jumping on the bandwagon? Dude... **** you.

So does everyone of us wanting to restore Arrowhead.

O.city 07-18-2013 07:56 PM

Help the cause of making Arrowhead what it once was?

Unless pr can strap on a helmet and go play MLB for this team, he really doesn't have a whole lot of control on making people GO to games.

pr_capone 07-18-2013 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 9820201)
I thought maybe you could help the cause- forget I asked. Now your asking for blowjobs and name calling. :eek:

No no no no no. YOU stated...

Quote:

Quote me. Quote the exact post and link it where I stated they would suck.

pr_capone 07-18-2013 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 9820206)
So does everyone of us wanting to restore Arrowhead.

Great. But because we won't participate in your record grab we must then be bandwagon fans. You and Ty drinking buddies?

Raiderhater 07-18-2013 08:02 PM

The out come of this thread was sadly predictable.

O.city 07-18-2013 08:41 PM

I dont' really give a damn though, I just want the CHiefs to be good again and beat good teams.

I'm tired of listening to the Bronco and Raider guys around here and actually thinking "yeah, they're probably right and they'll kick our ass again".

Dave Lane 07-18-2013 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9819979)
PS. Terrorhead is a ****ing reeruned ass name. I hate using that word too.... that is how ****ing reeruned it is.

It can't return if it has never been. No one, until Ty thought up of it in a drunken stuper, ever called it Terrorhead.

Is halfcan Ty? Because he's posting like a reeruned Ty. Or maybe Ty just hacked his PC, I don't remember halfcan posting like a child.
'

Discuss Thrower 07-18-2013 10:02 PM

I kind of think the Chiefs could win a playoff game this season and it won't matter.

"Still can't develop a QB."

SAUTO 07-18-2013 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9820456)
Is halfcan Ty? Because he's posting like a reeruned Ty. Or maybe Ty just hacked his PC, I don't remember halfcan posting like a child.
'

He has been the exact same since I've been here
Posted via Mobile Device

NJChiefsFan 07-18-2013 10:37 PM

I have to agree that Terrorhead is a really bad name. The crowd noise won't come back if the stadium doesn't fill up.

DRU 07-18-2013 10:38 PM

my two cents

I've read through most of the conversation going on here. I think there are some important points that are sort of being looked over.

I see people commenting on how this is manufactured, and how it wasn't in the 90's. I keep seeing people say put a winning product on the field and that'll give people reason to come and be loud. I see comments about how the fans just aren't the same anymore, and how they don't know how or when to be loud like they used to. I see comments about how people won't be cheering to disrupt the other team, which is the whole point, but rather to break the record, etc.

I agree with every bit of that. There's nothing better than a natural moment...a big play in a big game with a packed house and the place explodes. That's what we're all chasing here.

I think we can all agree, though, that one of the things that's so much fun about having a loud stadium is that it goes hand in hand with a good football team. I think it would be hard to argue against the fact that one of the reasons the team was playing well through the 90's was in fact because it had such a great home field advantage and we were able to win the majority of those games. There were MANY times when opposing teams were defeated by the deafening crowd. Drives are stalled and turnovers are forced in large part because of that loud crowd.

What better time than now to re-train our fan base and bring some excitement back into this stadium? Imagine they're somewhat logical about it and they choose times during which the opposing team's offense is on the field to call for the loud noise...multiple times throughout that game.

Now imagine if in doing so, the opposing team struggles mightily to hear each other or even hear themselves think. They get flustered and confused, they're calling timeouts (which makes the crowd cheer more and learn that what they're doing is helpful), they're making stupid mistakes causing turnovers...and BOOM! Pick 6 for a TD that NATURALLY erupts into an explosion of cheers...and just so happens to break the record at the same time.

All of sudden the fans feel that feeling again...that emotion of the big play at the right time with a full house. They see first hand just what's it like to watch your opponent seem helpless on the field because they can't hear a damn thing, and you witness again, just like we did in the 90's, how it can truly help your team with that game.

Now all of sudden we have a re-energized fan base who's been re-trained on when and how to be loud. Imagine if those pieces could fall into place and Arrowhead could become a big advantage for this team again.

In 2010 we still had a shitty team, but guess what, we won our home games. When you do that you only need to steal a couple on the road and you've got a great shot that year. If that starts to happen year in and year out again, the NATURAL effect will be just like it was in the 90s...when we were winning home games with the aid of a crazy stadium....and losing in the playoffs. LOL

Kidding aside, what is so wrong with this? People use all sorts of different techniques in business, sports, and everyday lives to get out of a rut and get back to "the good ol days."

I think this is a great idea and I'm all for it. Come on SOC, get off your high horse and enjoy this team for once.

SAUTO 07-18-2013 10:49 PM

Enjoy this team for once?

Go **** yourself.

Seriously.
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 07-18-2013 10:49 PM

Jackass
Posted via Mobile Device
Posted via Mobile Device

MMXcalibur 07-18-2013 11:19 PM

Staying pessimistic until they win a playoff game.
After 20 years, that's the very least these assclowns could do.

I've made enough cross-Kansas trips to witness putrid play. Until then, piss off.

pr_capone 07-18-2013 11:23 PM

"Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist." - George Carlin

salame 07-18-2013 11:27 PM

im going to go and shout
PENIS

DRU 07-18-2013 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9820625)
"Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist." - George Carlin

George is one of my favorites of all time. I'm a little confused, though. That seems like a quote we'd be aiming at you. We know you love this team, so stop being so cynical and let's see what some positive energy can do.

salame 07-18-2013 11:35 PM

terrorhead is kind of a gay name but I am going to shout PENIS until I break my throat

Phobia 07-18-2013 11:40 PM

I'm plenty positive about this new squad. I think they'll be vastly improved. I just think the timing of this record attempt is a bad idea. It's a very bad idea. It's a worse idea than the blackout which I didn't think would do 1/4 as well as it did. Attaching Guinness' name to it helps but it's still a very tough row to hoe coming off a two win season.

salame 07-18-2013 11:42 PM

I plan on drinking a lot of guinness prior to shouting PENIS

pr_capone 07-18-2013 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRU (Post 9820630)
George is one of my favorites of all time. I'm a little confused, though. That seems like a quote we'd be aiming at you. We know you love this team, so stop being so cynical and let's see what some positive energy can do.

That was me explaining myself in regards to your high horse comment. I am looking forward to the season. I really think we will see an improvement over past seasons.

I also think this is a bad idea because it is completely reactionary to the Seahawks getting in contact with Guiness. People took exception to the Seahawks claiming the title of "The Loudest Stadium in the NFL" because, after the past few years, that is all they have left to hang their hat on.

Excitement is a very honest and real emotion. Nothing about manufacturing 132db is honest or real. If the stadium were constantly loud like we were back in the 90's and the fanbase wanted to reach for the goal... awesome. Right now, coming off the season we did, it is nothing more than a stunt to regain what amounts to a meaningless title.

007 07-19-2013 12:27 AM

Quote:

Like I said- I thought we already had the record for the NFL- but I guess it was not official? I just want to see Terrorhead rocking again. If a group of fans want to go for it to help restore Arrowhead and support the team- who cares?

Just stay in the shadows Dark Knight- we will call you if we need you again.

Just where has PR said this team will suck next year? Seriously HC.

DRU 07-19-2013 03:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9820668)
That was me explaining myself in regards to your high horse comment. I am looking forward to the season. I really think we will see an improvement over past seasons.

I also think this is a bad idea because it is completely reactionary to the Seahawks getting in contact with Guiness. People took exception to the Seahawks claiming the title of "The Loudest Stadium in the NFL" because, after the past few years, that is all they have left to hang their hat on.

Excitement is a very honest and real emotion. Nothing about manufacturing 132db is honest or real. If the stadium were constantly loud like we were back in the 90's and the fanbase wanted to reach for the goal... awesome. Right now, coming off the season we did, it is nothing more than a stunt to regain what amounts to a meaningless title.

I addressed those types of comments specifically in that post. The only thing you all saw was that last dig at ya? Everything else didn't mean anything to ya? You don't think there's a chance a manufactured crowd could cause a big play to happen by disrupting the opposing offense which in turn produces a completely natural explosion from the crowd like you're wanting?

BlackHelicopters 07-19-2013 04:22 AM

3-13 is an improvement.

|Zach| 07-19-2013 04:29 AM

Seattle crowds have been *really* impressive over the past few years. Just has a different feel from other places when you watch it on TV.

Would be interesting to see what match that Galatasaray decibel thing was from. Not a place to be ****ing around.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/iAdGCj4TTyI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://i.imgur.com/RTRSW.jpg

|Zach| 07-19-2013 04:37 AM

Now this is weird. Who knew the "tomahawk chop" had such international flavor? Now I am curious where it all started.

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/NpfwKaJOkKE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sweet Daddy Hate 07-19-2013 04:39 AM

Get your goddamned soccer outta' here!

|Zach| 07-19-2013 04:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9820734)
Get your goddamned soccer outta' here!

Nah

jspchief 07-19-2013 05:41 AM

Not sure which is more embarassing, a manufactured display of fanaticism or halfcan's lame attempt to shame us all into getting on board.

"you must hate the chiefs if you don't participate in the yell record"

jspchief 07-19-2013 05:43 AM

Maybe we can bus in homeless people from around the country and set an attendance record to prove how popular the chiefs are.

007 07-19-2013 06:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief (Post 9820744)
Maybe we can bus in homeless people from around the country and set an attendance record to prove how popular the chiefs are.

and put them all in CAssel jerseys

xfactor 07-19-2013 06:39 AM

This was all born cause I hate having Seahawks trying to steal our title as Loudest Stadium. I was there for every game in 90's and always have been very proud of what we did earning that title. This team is being rebuilt and I believe they will do there part in awaking Arrowhead. I want us as fans to do our part. Always Loud and Proud, become that tremedous force we once were. It will take time but I believe we can restore it fulltime when team wins constitantly. I wasn't gonna roll over and just let Seattle take our title away without a fight. For record I didn't name group, I had other ideas but could care less what it is called. Its all about pride and the cause for me. Also I'll openly admit I had an addiction problem to cocaine and alcohol, which gives you many reasons to attack me. But I went to treatment, got help I needed to save my life. I've been clean for 13 months, have completely changed my life for the better and am totally different man then 1 that used to post here.

Bugeater 07-19-2013 06:53 AM

Chiefs fan hospitalized after assault during Raiders game

(Atchison Times) Kansas City Chiefs Superfan “X-factor” was seriously injured during the Raiders 28-0 loss to the Chiefs on Sunday. A spokesperson from the Oakland-Alameda Medical Center described his injuries as “severe anal trauma”.

“We recovered multiple objects that were allegedly placed in his anus by Raider fans” an EMT who wished to remain anonymous said. “Among those items were several used condoms, beer bottles and a large red “cheese head-like” piece of headgear.”

Witnesses said the assault occurred when X-factor pointed to his ass and told Raider fans “I got your Black Hole right here” after Brandon Flowers intercepted a Carson Palmer pass and returned it for a touchdown .

According to a source in the Oakland Police Department, officials won’t be investigating the incident any further since “all Raider fans will eventually end up in jail anyway”.

GloryDayz 07-19-2013 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 9818676)
Part of the problem is that the crowd in KC no longer thinks the team wants to win from the owner on down. Doesn't' matter if that is true or not. It is just the perception. Seattle is on the way back up and that crowd feeds that team.

We could do that here but people need to get off their ass and make it happen again regardless if the team sucks.

Unfortunately perception is reality in most cases like these. Add to it that this town suffers TWO USELESS PIECES OF SHIT ****HEAD OWNERS, and it all the worse. One might argue that the Royals fail could help the Chiefs, but when the Glass' and Hunts' seem to be cast from the same SHITASS ****ING WHORE mold, you get what you're seeing.

Hammock Parties 07-19-2013 07:02 AM

lol sorry but these t-shirts are pretty awful

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.n...64724926_o.jpg

Dave Lane 07-19-2013 07:56 AM

I thought soccer stadiums were just a quiet place to take a nap.

Dave Lane 07-19-2013 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9820781)

This whole campaign has to be lead by Deb the ultimate moran. This is the worst idea I have ever heard of. Phil hit the nail on the head. Timing. Coming off our worse season ever we fans need to do more. **** you Lil Chiefies.

Now you see what you made me do?

Nzoner 07-19-2013 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9819791)
The reason arrowhead was what it was because the chiefs won games against good teams. You want sell outs? Win games.

Winner!

I'd also add you want to break noise records with true passion,win games.

Halfcan 07-19-2013 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRU (Post 9820546)
I've read through most of the conversation going on here. I think there are some important points that are sort of being looked over.

I see people commenting on how this is manufactured, and how it wasn't in the 90's. I keep seeing people say put a winning product on the field and that'll give people reason to come and be loud. I see comments about how the fans just aren't the same anymore, and how they don't know how or when to be loud like they used to. I see comments about how people won't be cheering to disrupt the other team, which is the whole point, but rather to break the record, etc.

I agree with every bit of that. There's nothing better than a natural moment...a big play in a big game with a packed house and the place explodes. That's what we're all chasing here.

I think we can all agree, though, that one of the things that's so much fun about having a loud stadium is that it goes hand in hand with a good football team. I think it would be hard to argue against the fact that one of the reasons the team was playing well through the 90's was in fact because it had such a great home field advantage and we were able to win the majority of those games. There were MANY times when opposing teams were defeated by the deafening crowd. Drives are stalled and turnovers are forced in large part because of that loud crowd.

What better time than now to re-train our fan base and bring some excitement back into this stadium? Imagine they're somewhat logical about it and they choose times during which the opposing team's offense is on the field to call for the loud noise...multiple times throughout that game.

Now imagine if in doing so, the opposing team struggles mightily to hear each other or even hear themselves think. They get flustered and confused, they're calling timeouts (which makes the crowd cheer more and learn that what they're doing is helpful), they're making stupid mistakes causing turnovers...and BOOM! Pick 6 for a TD that NATURALLY erupts into an explosion of cheers...and just so happens to break the record at the same time.

All of sudden the fans feel that feeling again...that emotion of the big play at the right time with a full house. They see first hand just what's it like to watch your opponent seem helpless on the field because they can't hear a damn thing, and you witness again, just like we did in the 90's, how it can truly help your team with that game.

Now all of sudden we have a re-energized fan base who's been re-trained on when and how to be loud. Imagine if those pieces could fall into place and Arrowhead could become a big advantage for this team again.

In 2010 we still had a shitty team, but guess what, we won our home games. When you do that you only need to steal a couple on the road and you've got a great shot that year. If that starts to happen year in and year out again, the NATURAL effect will be just like it was in the 90s...when we were winning home games with the aid of a crazy stadium....and losing in the playoffs. LOL

Kidding aside, what is so wrong with this? People use all sorts of different techniques in business, sports, and everyday lives to get out of a rut and get back to "the good ol days."

I think this is a great idea and I'm all for it. Come on SOC, get off your high horse and enjoy this team for once.

Great post!!

Halfcan 07-19-2013 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief (Post 9820743)
Not sure which is more embarassing, a manufactured display of fanaticism or halfcan's lame attempt to shame us all into getting on board.

"you must hate the chiefs if you don't participate in the yell record"

I wasn't shaming anyone- and I really don't give a shit if you join or not. SOC did an awesome job last year and I was hopefully they could lend some idea's to what I think is a good cause. But in typical CP fashion..

I get called a Communist, moron ect and everyone else involved are dumbasses ect. Who are you assholes to judge anyone? All you do is sit and bitch about how shitty Alex is, how when they Show they can win Then I will support them while making fun of people that are just looking forward to a great year.

And personally JSP you can go **** yourself- if you think I forgot your comments concerning my Uncle a few years back the week he died in a car wreck- I havn't. You are a worthless piece of shit end of story.

Halfcan 07-19-2013 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9820456)
'

Dave you are such a whiney little bitch lately- jeez your negativity is so depressing. I didn't share your view that Alex is the worst QB to ever play and your woe is me attitude and you PM me to "die in a fire"? What the **** is wrong with you? Personally I always liked your post and threads and respected your opinion- but now all you do is complain. :deevee:

And I am a reerun and a moron because I think it is cool that these "REAL FANS' "Homers" are posting pics of the glory days and want to support a team they love. And so what if they are "manufacturing" something to maybe break a record to bring back some honor to Arrowhead- what the **** is it to you? What makes your opinion so high and mighty you can judge them? Right now Arrowhead is more know for empty seats and a player killing himself in the parking lot. If it brings some positive attention to the team and helps some charities- nobody really gives a shit if Dave approves or not?

Halfcan 07-19-2013 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 9820682)
Just where has PR said this team will suck next year? Seriously HC.

Seriously what, go back and read the post. I just thought since he did a great job with SOC that he might have some suggestions. Then he starts posting about pulling out his dick and wanting a blow job? The hate and negativity on here is insane. Yes the chiefs had the worst year EVER- but that does not justify calling everyone that has a shread of hope -Including the Terrorhead returns group- morons, homers ect. He thinks X factor is a clown- who is he to judge- the guy has done a lot of good.

And for the record I don't like the name or the shirts either- but it is what it is. But I do like they are standing up and trying to something positive for a team that needs it after last year.

Halfcan 07-19-2013 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9820475)
He has been the exact same since I've been here
Posted via Mobile Device

Jason- I always liked your post- then I disagree with you in one of the ALex hate threads and since then you follow me like some kind of Justin Beiber fan boy. Your gibberish post about wanting to lube me up at the game is frankly pretty creepy. Between that and PR begging for a bj- I think maybe you two need to exchange numbers- I have a girlfriend and don't swing that way.

In thread after thread you post negative stuff but then speak up your going to a game-why if you think Alex is going to suck so bad? You seem confused- you want to have hope for this year, but yet you want to fit in with your cronies like Sweet pimp daddy and bash every move like nothing has been done to fix last years historically horrible team. I don't get? So keep up with your name calling because I like Alex and think we are going to be great this year. I will be out there with the rest of the Homers trying to restore some pride to Arrowhead and supporting a team that has let me down many times- but has hopefully turned the corner.

Nzoner 07-19-2013 09:49 AM

From being at Arrowhead throughout the 90's I appreciate the passion and would love to see Arrowhead return to that greatness but have to agree with others that this is a bad idea coming off a 2-14 season and yes I believe it's going to be manufactured.

I say to hell with Seattle for now,let KC win some games,win fans back and then kick their ass for real!

Phobia 07-19-2013 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xfactor (Post 9820763)
This was all born cause I hate having Seahawks trying to steal our title as Loudest Stadium. I was there for every game in 90's and always have been very proud of what we did earning that title. This team is being rebuilt and I believe they will do there part in awaking Arrowhead. I want us as fans to do our part. Always Loud and Proud, become that tremedous force we once were. It will take time but I believe we can restore it fulltime when team wins constitantly. I wasn't gonna roll over and just let Seattle take our title away without a fight. For record I didn't name group, I had other ideas but could care less what it is called. Its all about pride and the cause for me. Also I'll openly admit I had an addiction problem to cocaine and alcohol, which gives you many reasons to attack me. But I went to treatment, got help I needed to save my life. I've been clean for 13 months, have completely changed my life for the better and am totally different man then 1 that used to post here.

Good for you, dude. I'm very proud. If I bring you a dime, maybe we can put our heads together and come up with something better than "Terrorhead".

Halfcan 07-19-2013 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9820668)

Home Opener, Faders, or Donks games- you really truly think that won't be HONEST emotion out there. Jeez give it a rest Dark Knight. And if I misconstrued your wait and see negative attitude with thinking that meant you did not think the Chiefs will be good- my bad. It sure seemed that way. Not sure how you go from explaining how you don't want to be a part of Terrorhead to calling me a mother****er and asking for a BJ- better take your meds dude- seriously. SOC was called out on FB- which I took offense to. I thought SOC was a big success- and hoped you could lend some pointers. It is pretty obvious now they don't need or want SOC's support anyway. Forget I asked and go back to the bat cave.

Halfcan 07-19-2013 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRU (Post 9820630)

Just read Carlin's last book- Last Words. Great book!! :clap: Pretty amazing story what he overcame.

Lets hope the Chiefs can put last year behind them and give us something "Real" to cheer about.

Halfcan 07-19-2013 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nzoner (Post 9820995)
From being at Arrowhead throughout the 90's I appreciate the passion and would love to see Arrowhead return to that greatness but have to agree with others that this is a bad idea coming off a 2-14 season and yes I believe it's going to be manufactured.

I say to hell with Seattle for now,let KC win some games,win fans back and then kick their ass for real!

All very excellent points- I couldn't agree more and have stated that.

But this thing is a run away train- they really do have their heart in the right place no matter how misguided it seems. If I thought it was Just for publicity- I wouldn't have joined. These guys are bleeding red for their team and I respect it.

xfactor 07-19-2013 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9820999)
Good for you, dude. I'm very proud. If I bring you a dime, maybe we can put our heads together and come up with something better than "Terrorhead".

Its a lil to late in ballgame for that brother, all media,fans etc know Terrorhead. It is what it is, can't make everyone happy. What I care about is cause which I believe every fan should put arms around. Being proud of our history as Chiefs fans and rebuilding our repuation as Loudest/most passionate fans in NFL

xfactor 07-19-2013 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 9820960)
Seriously what, go back and read the post. I just thought since he did a great job with SOC that he might have some suggestions. Then he starts posting about pulling out his dick and wanting a blow job? The hate and negativity on here is insane. Yes the chiefs had the worst year EVER- but that does not justify calling everyone that has a shread of hope -Including the Terrorhead returns group- morons, homers ect. He thinks X factor is a clown- who is he to judge- the guy has done a lot of good.

And for the record I don't like the name or the shirts either- but it is what it is. But I do like they are standing up and trying to something positive for a team that needs it after last year.

Thank you for your support brother. I agree with you. Keep up the good fight!!

Nzoner 07-19-2013 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xfactor (Post 9821045)
Its a lil to late in ballgame for that brother, all media,fans etc know Terrorhead. It is what it is, can't make everyone happy. What I care about is cause which I believe every fan should put arms around. Being proud of our history as Chiefs fans and rebuilding our repuation as Loudest/most passionate fans in NFL

All I can say is good luck.I'll think about shelling out more money to support them when they shell out more wins.

xfactor 07-19-2013 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nzoner (Post 9821055)
All I can say is good luck.I'll think about shelling out more money to support them when they shell out more wins.

I totally respect that, each his own

Halfcan 07-19-2013 10:35 AM

Quote:

:clap: Well said!!

jspchief 07-19-2013 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 9820937)
I wasn't shaming anyone- and I really don't give a shit if you join or not. SOC did an awesome job last year and I was hopefully they could lend some idea's to what I think is a good cause. But in typical CP fashion..

I get called a Communist, moron ect and everyone else involved are dumbasses ect. Who are you assholes to judge anyone? All you do is sit and bitch about how shitty Alex is, how when they Show they can win Then I will support them while making fun of people that are just looking forward to a great year.

And personally JSP you can go **** yourself- if you think I forgot your comments concerning my Uncle a few years back the week he died in a car wreck- I havn't. You are a worthless piece of shit end of story.

ROFL

I don't remember what I said about your uncle, but I'm glad he's dead.

Mr. Laz 07-19-2013 10:46 AM

so we are going to go for the loudest stadium while ware losing 35-17?

maybe we should win a little first is all i'm sayin' :shrug:

Phobia 07-19-2013 10:48 AM

Quote:

I could care less about that feather in our cap. I want a Lombardi. That's what counts for me. Being the loudest stadium is much like sending 7 players to the probowl in a 2-14 season; pointless and empty without the wins to go along with it.

Halfcan 07-19-2013 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief (Post 9821113)
ROFL

I don't remember what I said about your uncle, but I'm glad he's dead.

:shake: Go **** yourself you ignorant piece of shit!! It shows that life is indeed not fair. A great man like that has his life cut short but yet a complete worthless waste of space lives to type hate on a message board. Karma is a bitch and I am sure you will have your day. All your hate will come full circle.

Rausch 07-19-2013 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9821129)
I could care less about that feather in our cap. I want a Lombardi. That's what counts for me. Being the loudest stadium is much like sending 7 players to the probowl in a 2-14 season; pointless and empty without the wins to go along with it.

This.

Once the team on the field is worth cheering for we'll break their record...

pr_capone 07-19-2013 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 9820960)

I told you to either quote me... or blow me. You accused me of saying that this team was gonna suck this year. I never said that. If you can quote the post where I said that, I will gladly STFU.

Katie 07-19-2013 11:03 AM

Amen. I haven't been around here much lately but, wow! The negativity is just plain hard to read.

Halfcan 07-19-2013 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9821170)
I told you to either quote me... or blow me. You accused me of saying that this team was gonna suck this year. I never said that. If you can quote the post where I said that, I will gladly STFU.

Like I said read my post- with your Negative wait and see attitude- it LOOKED like you thought the chiefs were going to suck- MY BAD!! You obviously love the team but dont want to get burned again by getting your hopes up- your choice and very understandable. But stop acting like your better than everyone that Does have their hopes up- who are you to judge?

Stop asking for blow jobs pervert- go to craigslist if you are that hard up. :eek:

All I asked for were maybe some pointers- you act like I asked for a ****ing kidney. You have stated your case, insulted everyone involved with the TERRORHEAD group including me and X Factor so just go back to your waiting game at the bat cave. :shake:

Halfcan 07-19-2013 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katie (Post 9821173)
Amen. I haven't been around here much lately but, wow! The negativity is just plain hard to read.

ROFL Try reading one of the Alex Smith threads-lol

The Eeyores have been running amok all summer- but the Chiefs will shut them up with a great season!!

pr_capone 07-19-2013 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 9821194)
Like I said read my post- with your Negative wait and see attitude- it LOOKED like you thought the chiefs were going to suck- MY BAD!! You obviously love the team but dont want to get burned again by getting your hopes up- your choice and very understandable. But stop acting like your better than everyone that Does have their hopes up- who are you to judge?

Stop asking for blow jobs pervert- go to craigslist if you are that hard up. :eek:

All I asked for were maybe some pointers- you act like I asked for a ****ing kidney. You have stated your case, insulted everyone involved with the TERRORHEAD group including me and X Factor so just go back to your waiting game at the bat cave. :shake:

My not wanting to participate in this farce is not negativity. If I'm at the game... I'm gonna scream my face off because that is what I do every game I am at. I, though, won't be doing it to get a meaningless title because someone got his super panties in a wad that Seattle wanted to lay claim to the title.

I don't think I'm better than anyone. I am an extremely humble person that doesn't like attention put on him. I was super uncomfortable with the attention I did get from this whole SOC thing. That said, I have every right to call Ty a clown. I say that because I have interacted with him numerous times both on this board and at the games. I'm sure he doesn't give two ****s about what I think of him though I'm sure he appreciates you White Knighting him.

GloryDayz 07-19-2013 11:45 AM

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/6888893184/h1B9CABA8/

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9820781)

Halfcan 07-19-2013 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9821235)
My not wanting to participate in this farce is not negativity. If I'm at the game... I'm gonna scream my face off because that is what I do every game I am at. I, though, won't be doing it to get a meaningless title because someone got his super panties in a wad that Seattle wanted to lay claim to the title.

I don't think I'm better than anyone. I am an extremely humble person that doesn't like attention put on him. I was super uncomfortable with the attention I did get from this whole SOC thing. That said, I have every right to call Ty a clown. I say that because I have interacted with him numerous times both on this board and at the games. I'm sure he doesn't give two ****s about what I think of him though I'm sure he appreciates you White Knighting him.

For not wanting attention you sure are attention whoring on here. You are like a broken record- don't get involved then- problem solved- who care??

And just because the title is meaningless to you- others don't feel the same- it is a connection to the past. That is what you don't get. I agreed with all your points up until you started acting like a D bag and calling names.

1. Is it bad timing coming off last year-Yes
2. Are they putting the cart before the horse- build the team- then the record-Yes
3. Could they have picked a better name-Yes
4. Could the T shirts be better- Yes
5. Could the chiefs tank the year and the record will be meaningless-Yes

But when did being a fan having Anything to do with Logic? I am sure there were things with SOC that could have worked better. The end justifies the means. They are growing leaps and bounds and are doing it no matter what anyone thinks.

And I wasn't white knighting X- I too have interacted with him at games- he was cool to my kids and all the kids out there. He has done a lot of charity as well. So like I said who are you to judge?