ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet Let's hear it for the Mods (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272143)

Bugeater 04-16-2013 12:18 PM

Huh, so it's one of those unwritten mystery rules that no one but the mods know about. Kinda like if you use the reputation system too much you get buried in the red. Got it.

Phobia 04-16-2013 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 9592151)
Huh, so it's one of those unwritten mystery rules that no one but the mods know about. Kinda like if you use the reputation system too much you get buried in the red. Got it.

Exactly. It's like the don't run with scissors rule. It's not emblazoned on the scissors but if you get impaled, don't come crying to me. Especially if you get impaled over and over again.

Fairplay 04-16-2013 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 9592050)
My kid is happy and reads far beyond his grade level.

Not to rain on your parade but I have known quite a few people that say how smart their little one is in the first few grades in school. Then seem to be just a regular student as they get older. In general I think the kid's don't study to their potential. They watch tv and play video games too much.

KC native 04-16-2013 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9592075)
start your trolling small

First, troll one person. Pick someone that you don't necessarily disagree with most of the time. KC Native would be a poor choice. To be a successful troll, you must emotionally detach yourself from the subject. Find out what really bothers these people. Learn how to argue just to argue. When you are able to get under that person's skin at will, it's time to move up.

Find a group of people to troll and start working on them. A good example here would be the Geno or die folks.

After mastery at that level, you can finally move on to trolling a whole message board.

Trolling is a skill that must be developed, honed, and practiced.

Frazzled does not have the intellect for the art

J Diddy 04-16-2013 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Douchemaster General (Post 9592034)
Yeah, you never post during the evenings, do you? ROFL

Daddy, will you play with me?

Shutup, punk, Stewie lost money today, and I need to mock him!

Who's Stewie, daddy?

**** OFF, IDIOT! Go play with your dolls!

:spock:

loochy 04-16-2013 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9592162)
Exactly. It's like the don't run with scissors rule. It's not emblazoned on the scissors but if you get impaled, don't come crying to me. Especially if you get impaled over and over again.

i impaled your mom over and over again

KC native 04-16-2013 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fairplay (Post 9592168)
Not to rain on your parade but I have known quite a few people that say how smart their little one is in the first few grades in school. Then seem to be just a regular student as they get older. In general I think the kid's don't study to their potential. They watch tv and play video games too much.

Not raining on my parade. My kid's intellectual abilities are not in doubt (he reads at a 5th grade level and is in 1st grade. Also he is on an individualized curriculum because he is past everyone in his class). He is not allowed to slack off even if he already knows something. His work is expeced to be done completely and nicely. He is expected to bring home nothing but A level work. If he doesn't accomplish those tasks to my and his mother's expectations then he is punished (no tv, no video games)

Thanks for your fake concern and lame attempt at trolling but we are doing a fine job in raising him. I don't need CP for parenting advice. I come to CP for entertainment. So, and I mean this in the nicest way possible, you can kindly **** off.

Frazod 04-16-2013 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 9592390)
Frazzled does not have the intellect for the art

He's funny. You're a miserable creep. There's a difference.

Frazod 04-16-2013 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 9592425)
Not raining on my parade. My kid's intellectual abilities are not in doubt (he reads at a 5th grade level and is in 1st grade. Also he is on an individualized curriculum because he is past everyone in his class). He is not allowed to slack off even if he already knows something. His work is expeced to be done completely and nicely. He is expected to bring home nothing but A level work. If he doesn't accomplish those tasks to my and his mother's expectations then he is punished (no tv, no video games)

Thanks for your fake concern and lame attempt at trolling but we are doing a fine job in raising him. I don't need CP for parenting advice. I come to CP for entertainment. So, and I mean this in the nicest way possible, you can kindly **** off.

Oh yeah, I'm sure you're father of the ****ing year, aren't you? ROFL

DaFace 04-16-2013 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 9592114)
Sure, except for the pesky little fact that HE'S NOT BREAKING ANY RULES. Not to mention there's a handy little ignore feature for people who don't find his antics amusing.

So just to be clear, your preference would be for us to allow people to post images repeatedly that take up roughly 75 posts worth of vertical space whenever they want to and with no repercussions?

KC native 04-16-2013 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9592399)
:spock:

Frazzled isn't very good at the internet.

Frazod 04-16-2013 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 9592437)
Frazzled isn't very good at the internet.

I'm not quite sure whose attempts to latch on to anything that could be even remotely construed as a consenting viewpoint are more pathetic - yours or Frankie's.

luv 04-16-2013 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9592162)

This is the perfect situation where the ignore feature works, though. He wasn't doing anything offensive, and those who didn't like what he did could put him on ignore. I did, and I didn't even know he got banned. Other people enjoyed his posting style, though.

As for the rules, I guess this is the one he broke?

Respect for Moderator Team

Moderators are members of the site first and leadership secondarily. Nobody expects you to kiss their ass or accept every decision as perfect and final. However, if you dispute a decision in which you were moderated, you may wish to use some tact if you expect to gain any favor. Use some common sense and you should be fine. Attack and disrespect the leadership and we offer no apologies for the duration of your vacation from this site.

My point is, what is "common sense" to you may not be so common for others. That fact is becoming more and more apparent with the type of posters that are on this site nowadays. My question would be which rule did he break to warrant the first ban? I ask because I really don't know. Was it similar to the LJS posts? Spam? He wasn't trying to sell anything. The closest thing would be overloading the front page with threads, but he was overloading the thread with annoying posts. IMO, there's a difference there.

Again, I know I'm that annoying vocal minority sometimes, so take this post for what you will. I do also try to state when I agree with mod actions, too. :D Anyway, I'm not around as much, so him being here or not being here, regardless of the reason, doesn't mean much to me one way or another. Just an observation on my part.

KC native 04-16-2013 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Douchemaster General (Post 9592431)
Oh yeah, I'm sure you're father of ****ing year, aren't you? ROFL

Oh did I forget to mention I coached his coach's pitch team and his basketball team?

I'd say I'm on a fairly good track.

What do you have going for you again? Chiefs Planet DOT 1/4 Y poll and ?

Fat miserable loser is loser.

Frazod 04-16-2013 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 9592451)
Oh did I forget to mention I coached his coach's pitch team and his basketball team?

I'd say I'm on a fairly good track.

What do you have going for you again? Chiefs Planet DOT 1/4 Y poll and ?

Fat miserable loser is loser.

Yes, I'll bet. LMAO

Pasta Little Brioni 04-16-2013 01:48 PM

PEYTON BANNING

There, that about covers what the "fallen soldier" would have brought to the board today. I don't have any pics of fish sticks handy, will various pastas do?

luv 04-16-2013 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 9592436)
So just to be clear, your preference would be for us to allow people to post images repeatedly that take up roughly 75 posts worth of vertical space whenever they want to and with no repercussions?

Does it do something other than annoy people? If it is physically harmful to the site, then I totally understand. As I said, I had him on ignore, and whatever annoyance he was to me was basically gone.

KC native 04-16-2013 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Douchemaster General (Post 9592447)
I'm not quite sure whose attempts to latch on to anything that could be even remotely construed as a consenting viewpoint are more pathetic - yours or Frankie's.

Have you ever gone so far as to?

Frazod 04-16-2013 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 9592470)
Have you ever gone so far as to?

Hey, congratulations, douche, you made the Not-So-Sweet 16 by default! :clap:

KC native 04-16-2013 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Douchemaster General (Post 9592453)
Yes, I'll bet. LMAO

I know this is hard for you to comprehend but I don't need your or the planet's validation or belief. You, OTOH, crave the e validation of the planet.

Pathetic fat man is pathetic.

KC native 04-16-2013 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Douchemaster General (Post 9592474)
Hey, congratulations, douche, you made the Not-So-Sweet 16 by default! :clap:

OH NOEZZZZZSSZSZ WHATEVER WILL I DO WITH MYSELF

ROFL I live in your simple and petty head.

Frazod 04-16-2013 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 9592501)
OH NOEZZZZZSSZSZ WHATEVER WILL I DO WITH MYSELF

ROFL I live in your simple and petty head.

Cool. While you're in there, mow the yard and clean the bathrooms.

KC native 04-16-2013 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Douchemaster General (Post 9592524)
Cool. While you're in there, mow the yard and clean the bathrooms.

Awesome. I've now gotten you to be a racist piece of shit in the lounge. How does it feel to be worked over so thoroughly?

Frazod 04-16-2013 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 9592491)
I know this is hard for you to comprehend but I don't need your or the planet's validation or belief. You, OTOH, crave the e validation of the planet.

Pathetic fat man is pathetic.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/i...LFXlFkYnnivyAL

Frazod 04-16-2013 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 9592533)
Awesome. I've now gotten you to be a racist piece of shit in the lounge. How does it feel to be worked over so thoroughly?

I'm just exposing you as a vile piece of shit, and you're doing all the work.

For minimum wage, too! LMAO

Dave Lane 04-16-2013 02:14 PM

Just a quick question is this one of the Douche of the Year quarter final debates going on in here? Cuz it sure seems like it.

Thanks and bye.

KC native 04-16-2013 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Douchemaster General (Post 9592540)
I'm just exposing you as a vile piece of shit, and you're doing all the work.

For minimum wage, too! LMAO

ROFL

You are a delusional person.

Frazod 04-16-2013 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9592548)
Just a quick question is this one of the Douche of the Year quarter final debates going on in here? Cuz it sure seems like it.

Thanks and bye.

Much like Bl4ckmon and Hootie, native appears to be actively campaigning.

Otter 04-16-2013 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 9592015)
Posts like this is why at some point in time, I'm going to be forced to feed you to a grizzly bear. :hmmm:

http://vogeltalksrving.com/wp-conten...r_full_600.gif

If I don't gravel your ass who will you big scary Montana prick? :toast:

Hootie 04-16-2013 03:29 PM

there is no excuse for a guy that was posting images like that...it is very annoying

and he had been warned

and banned for it

he was obviously doing it to be re-banned...this was a no-brainer

RNR 04-16-2013 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 9592425)

This is Chiefs Planet so if you are trying to impress anyone list your kids 40 time and how far he can throw a football. If it is over 3.5 in the 40 and if he cannot throw a football over 140 yards your kid is just another average Joe~

loochy 04-16-2013 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9592785)
there is no excuse for a guy that was posting images like that...it is very annoying

and he had been warned

and banned for it

he was obviously doing it to be re-banned...this was a no-brainer

not sure if srs

Bearcat 04-16-2013 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 9592151)

No, it's one of those unwritten rules that might get you a warning the first time, it'll definitely get you a warning if you do it multiple times and a mod notices (either on his own or by the post being reported), and it'll get you a short ban if you keep doing it after all of your Steve Howe last chances run out. I doubt anyone has ever been banned on a whim for posting a bunch of pics.

He's been banned no fewer than 3 or 4 times for this same offense, as well as a handful of other times for filter bypass, etc. He knows what he's doing, so there's no point in white-knighting... he pushes buttons until he's obnoxious enough that people report him, forces the mods to take notice, gets banned for a week or 2, then the process repeats itself for 3-4 months.

The bans have never been permanent, because the offenses don't really warrant it. We're just rebooting him.

Johnny Vegas 04-16-2013 04:37 PM

liberals get their way everytime. Apparently 2 posts in a 1000+ post thread is abuse. comical

lcarus 04-16-2013 05:01 PM

:clap::clap::clap:

What am I applauding the mods for again? :hmmm:

Bearcat 04-16-2013 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 9592461)
Does it do something other than annoy people? If it is physically harmful to the site, then I totally understand. As I said, I had him on ignore, and whatever annoyance he was to me was basically gone.

On facebook, you've said several times that you don't come around as much, you're tired of reading all the crap, etc; but you don't want the mods to do anything about it, either?

Raiderhater 04-16-2013 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 9593122)
On facebook, you've said several times that you don't come around as much, you're tired of reading all the crap, etc; but you don't want the mods to do anything about it, either?

Oooooooohhhhhhhh!

Hammock Parties 04-16-2013 05:31 PM

good job, good effort

Frazod 04-16-2013 05:32 PM

BTW, I really wish you guys would reset Bugeater's rep so he comes back into the light.

Phobia 04-16-2013 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 9592450)
This is the perfect situation where the ignore feature works, though. He wasn't doing anything offensive, and those who didn't like what he did could put him on ignore. I did, and I didn't even know he got banned. Other people enjoyed his posting style, though.

As for the rules, I guess this is the one he broke?

Respect for Moderator Team

Moderators are members of the site first and leadership secondarily. Nobody expects you to kiss their ass or accept every decision as perfect and final. However, if you dispute a decision in which you were moderated, you may wish to use some tact if you expect to gain any favor. Use some common sense and you should be fine. Attack and disrespect the leadership and we offer no apologies for the duration of your vacation from this site.

My point is, what is "common sense" to you may not be so common for others. That fact is becoming more and more apparent with the type of posters that are on this site nowadays. My question would be which rule did he break to warrant the first ban? I ask because I really don't know. Was it similar to the LJS posts? Spam? He wasn't trying to sell anything. The closest thing would be overloading the front page with threads, but he was overloading the thread with annoying posts. IMO, there's a difference there.

Again, I know I'm that annoying vocal minority sometimes, so take this post for what you will. I do also try to state when I agree with mod actions, too. :D Anyway, I'm not around as much, so him being here or not being here, regardless of the reason, doesn't mean much to me one way or another. Just an observation on my part.

No, ignore doesn't work for this infraction. It's a mass annoyance for lurkers and regulars alike. We recommend ignore when one individual is annoying or harassing another individual. This doesn't fall into that. No, it's not a respect violation. It's a "duh, I should know better by now" rules violation.

Phobia 04-16-2013 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Douchemaster General (Post 9593171)
BTW, I really wish you guys would reset Bugeater's rep so he comes back into the light.

Happy to do it when he stops categorizing it as "used rep too much" and just says what it was, "I was abusing the rep system obnoxiously to the point complaints were made". It's not like he was an innocent bystander. He's done it for years and somebody finally complained.

luv 04-16-2013 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 9593122)

I'm just curious as to which rule he broke the first time. No one has said anything except for basically a lack of common sense, which I don't see when I read through the bannable offenses. I'm not complaining that he's gone.

Sully 04-16-2013 06:21 PM

I'm gonna put this out there...
I don't like hush puppies, typically, because I don't like onions. If I can get them sans onions, I have a feeling they'd be marvelous.

I deserve the crucification that I suppose is coming.

luv 04-16-2013 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 9592913)
No, it's one of those unwritten rules that might get you a warning the first time, it'll definitely get you a warning if you do it multiple times and a mod notices (either on his own or by the post being reported), and it'll get you a short ban if you keep doing it after all of your Steve Howe last chances run out. I doubt anyone has ever been banned on a whim for posting a bunch of pics.

He's been banned no fewer than 3 or 4 times for this same offense, as well as a handful of other times for filter bypass, etc. He knows what he's doing, so there's no point in white-knighting... he pushes buttons until he's obnoxious enough that people report him, forces the mods to take notice, gets banned for a week or 2, then the process repeats itself for 3-4 months.

The bans have never been permanent, because the offenses don't really warrant it. We're just rebooting him.

Eh, ignore my last post. Overlooked this post. My bad.

Phobia 04-16-2013 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 9593396)
I'm just curious as to which rule he broke the first time. No one has said anything except for basically a lack of common sense, which I don't see when I read through the bannable offenses. I'm not complaining that he's gone.

He's not even gone at this point. He was unbanned this morning.

Buck 04-16-2013 06:27 PM

Mods, sorry this thread turned to shit, I should have known.

Frazod 04-16-2013 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9593408)
He's not even gone at this point. He was unbanned this morning.

I guess that means luv can step back off the ledge now.

luv 04-16-2013 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Douchemaster General (Post 9593426)
I guess that means luv can step back off the ledge now.

What. The. ****? I was simply wondering. I even stated I did care that he was gone. We can't even ask questions without getting dumped on? Back off.

Frazod 04-16-2013 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 9593498)
What. The. ****? I was simply wondering. I even stated I did care that he was gone. We can't even ask questions without getting dumped on? Back off.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-w84kXy0geZ...-White-Red.gif

Bearcat 04-16-2013 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 9593396)

Take a stance, woman!

Seriously though, the overwhelming response to each and every one of these threads has always been "if you don't go out of your way to get noticed by the mods, you won't have any problems"... even DaFace, who's probably the least likely to ban anyone, has said it plenty of times.

I guess we could put that in the FAQ, but then we would have 100 reported posts a day, and then we would be over-moderating. It's a bit easier to handle those who are here to push buttons, troll, etc; case by case, depending on what's reported, than the other way around.

cabletech94 04-16-2013 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9593413)

Mods! please ban buck. his avy is just weird. and his threads shut down the intrawebz.

loochy 04-16-2013 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sully (Post 9593400)
I don't like hush puppies, typically, because I don't like onions. If I can get them sans onions, I have a feeling they'd be marvelous.

You are a bad person.

stevieray 04-16-2013 07:32 PM

Quote:

eat hushpuupies to counter the smoking! you're a rebel that way..close the door on one, open the other!

:rockon:

RNR 04-16-2013 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9593413)

Suck up much?

Buck 04-16-2013 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RNR (Post 9593871)
Suck up much?

I don't think I've ever been known to be a mod suck up...

They actually did a really impressive job in the bombing thread for a majority of the day yesterday, well, I guess Bwana did.

RNR 04-16-2013 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9593916)

They actually did a really impressive job in the bombing thread for a majority of the day yesterday, well, I guess Bwana did.

Bwana is a solid dude, and I made a joke that came off as rude~

Sully 04-16-2013 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9593698)
You are a bad person.

Clearly

Sorter 04-16-2013 07:54 PM

Quote:

Fair enough.

I love onions.

DaFace 04-16-2013 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9593916)

Yeah, I certainly don't deserve any credit at all. I was working and couldn't even hope to check in frequent enough to keep up with it. Not to mention I'm not exactly the quickest trigger around here when it comes to that stuff. :)

RNR 04-16-2013 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 9593987)
Yeah, I certainly don't deserve any credit at all. I was working and couldn't even hope to check in frequent enough to keep up with it. Not to mention I'm not exactly the quickest trigger around here when it comes to that stuff. :)

As my old coach used to say...I DON'T WANT EXCUSES I WANT RESULTS!

Sassy Squatch 04-16-2013 07:59 PM

Jesus..... people are up in arms about banning a dude who posts enough pictures of LJS to feed an entire African village for a year?

DaFace 04-16-2013 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RNR (Post 9594003)
As my old coach used to say...I DON'T WANT EXCUSES I WANT RESULTS!

As my boss would likely say...I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE TROLLS ON CHIEFSPLANET - THAT SURVEY NEEDS DONE BY THE END OF THE DAY!

:)

RNR 04-16-2013 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 9594008)
As my boss would likely say...I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE TROLLS ON CHIEFSPLANET - THAT SURVEY NEEDS DONE BY THE END OF THE DAY!

Lol~

Bearcat 04-16-2013 08:04 PM

Hey, we get shit on as a team, so we also take credit as a team.

You're welcome.

I was stuck in meetings all day and didn't even hear about it until like 6:00... so, uh, good job, Bwana

Frazod 04-16-2013 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 9594008)

What a ****ing tyrant. He needs to get his priorities straight.

Bwana 04-16-2013 08:14 PM

It's all good, yesterday got a little wild when things starting blowing up. :hmmm:

Comrade Crapski 04-16-2013 08:26 PM

:popcorn:

HonestChieffan 04-16-2013 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 9594100)
Fear not, I'm in the same boat.

Men who dont like onions? Turn in your card and get your skirt.

Raiderhater 04-16-2013 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Douchemaster General (Post 9594025)

No kidding.

Phobia 04-16-2013 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Douchemaster General (Post 9594025)

He doesn't work for who you're thinking of any longer.

Frazod 04-16-2013 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9594126)
He doesn't work for who you're thinking of any longer.

Oh. Didn't know that.

And obviously I was kidding.

Phobia 04-16-2013 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Douchemaster General (Post 9594217)
Oh. Didn't know that.

And obviously I was kidding.

Yeah, yeah, I know. I thought he made an announcement. Maybe that was on FB. I don't know. Hope I didn't step on any toes. I figure it ended well because RainMan hasn't been banned yet.

DaFace 04-16-2013 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9594228)
Yeah, yeah, I know. I thought he made an announcement. Maybe that was on FB. I don't know. Hope I didn't step on any toes. I figure it ended well because RainMan hasn't been banned yet.

Yeah, no secret. We're cool. Though I now work for a Broncos fan, which isn't near as fun.

Frazod 04-16-2013 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 9594245)
Yeah, no secret. We're cool. Though I now work for a Broncos fan, which isn't near as fun.

Ick. I hope you got a sizable raise.

Raiderhater 04-16-2013 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Douchemaster General (Post 9594248)
Ick. I hope you got a sizable raise.

And shots....

DaneMcCloud 04-16-2013 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 9594254)
And shots....

Peach Schnapps shots during his exit interveiw

Raiderhater 04-16-2013 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9594270)
Peach Schnapps shots during his exit interveiw

I was thinking more like to protect from disease but..... Peach schnapps works.

Pasta Little Brioni 04-16-2013 09:35 PM

Quote:

Not at all. Onions are the debil. Hushpuppies without them are real and they are fabulous.

Frazod 04-16-2013 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9594325)
Not at all. Onions are the debil. Hushpuppies without them are real and they are fabulous.

This. I hate onions worse than I hate Kansas. :grr:

Thig Lyfe 04-16-2013 11:57 PM

Yes, my people. I am back from the darkness. I shall choose to keep my experiences private, but I will say this: it doesn't get any easier. Each new ban hurts as much as the first. But this is the life I have chosen, and it is the life I must lead.

Do I agree with The Moderators' decision to ban me? No. Do I understand it? Yes. I had been banned before for the same offense, so I was certainly teasing the fates with my behavior. I had hoped that we, as a board, had progressed to a point where it was finally acceptable to post 20 consecutive high definition images of hushpuppies, shrimp, and fried fish in a single thread. My hopes were once again dashed. I will let this fight, which I believe is a righteous one, rest. For now. I believe I can be more effective as a free man, with the ability to start an open and constructive dialogue on this most pressing of social matters. I hereby pledge not to be disruptive in such a manner. And if I should break that pledge, I understand that a mod may feel the need to take similar action. Nobody need cry for me.

Am I the Nelson Mandela of chain seafood JPEGs? Maybe. Yes. I am. And you know what happened after Mandela's wrongful 27 year imprisonment?

He became the President.

Thank you.