ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football ***Official Gruden QB Camp Thread*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271460)

penbrook 04-06-2013 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OrtonsPiercedTaint (Post 9561549)
I'd take Chad Pennington at #18 all day long. Rather than Alex Smith at #34. Chad wasn't a bust.

Agree.

patteeu 04-06-2013 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OrtonsPiercedTaint (Post 9561549)
I'd take Chad Pennington at #18 all day long. Rather than Alex Smith at #34. Chad wasn't a bust.

That's fine. Remind me not to consider you for the GM spot when I buy my NFL team.

Chiefnj2 04-06-2013 01:31 PM

The Chiefs can probably get a slow eyed QB who can't play under center in the second round next year and sit him for the year while Alex plays out his contract.

penbrook 04-06-2013 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 9561559)
The Chiefs can probably get a slow eyed QB who can't play under center in the second round next year and sit him for the year while Alex plays out his contract.

Why not just take Geno?

Chiefnj2 04-06-2013 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbook (Post 9561560)
Why not just take Geno?

Because you can get the same type of QB next year with a 2nd round pick.

penbrook 04-06-2013 01:35 PM

A lot of people now are saying Fisher will be the #1 draft pick.

No one has any ****ing idea who were gonna draft.

OrtonsPiercedTaint 04-06-2013 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9561556)
That's fine. Remind me not to consider you for the GM spot when I buy my NFL team.

You win anyway. I just defended a JET. Now I have to spend the next 2.5 hours hugging a toliet with semi-dry heaves.

penbrook 04-06-2013 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 9561561)

Ok. Name me a qb who is like Geno who will be there in the 2nd next year.

ToxSocks 04-06-2013 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9561501)
You put up Hall of Fame guys and I put up guys who were the first QBs drafted in their weak QB classes. So which one of the five would you take if you believed you were choosing between a Munoz, a Roaf, a Pennington, a Druckenmiller, and a Banks? Which one of those five guys would do the most to improve your team over the long run?

Wow. So Joeckel and Fisher = Roaf and Munoz now?

LMAO LMAO

JFC are you kidding me? That is some of the stupidest shit.....i swear.....

penbrook 04-06-2013 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 9561612)
Wow. So Joeckel and Fisher = Roaf and Munoz now?

LMAO LMAO

JFC are you kidding me? That is some of the stupidest shit.....i swear.....

Joeckel is the most ovverated OT I have ever seen.

Fisher has potential to be a solid OT for 10 years.

RealSNR 04-06-2013 02:06 PM

Quote:

IF the class is as good as 2012. Then MAYBE.

I think some people need a history lesson. 2011 was a deep class of QBs, just not a particularly good one at the top. But just because 2011 and 2012 happened in succession doesn't mean we should act like they're the norm. There was still 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006... etc. You'd have to go back to 2004 to find these mythical QBs that are just as good as Geno to be had in the 2nd round.

In the meantime, what if Alex is a Cassel this year? What if we draft around the 10-15 range again, and whoever 2014's top two QBs are get drafted at 1 and 2? Shall we dip into the Brandon Weeden waters again?

The point is when you're a franchise as bad as the Chiefs have been at being in the right spot at the right time to select the right QB, which is what the true fans want us to wait for, there comes a time when you have to expedite the process a bit.

After 30 years, I think that time has come. We're gonna have to force the issue a bit. Andrew Luck isn't going to happen, and the fans are sick of waiting for us to fall ass over tea kettle into Russell Wilson.

If Geno Smith is as good as the 2nd round QB you talk about, then ****ing TAKE HIM. Get his learning going NOW. Don't wait for Alex Smith to herp and derp for 4 years before you decide we should draft a QB.

The NFL isn't a patient business. What you can do today SHOULD BE ****ING DONE TODAY.

ToxSocks 04-06-2013 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbook (Post 9561616)
Joeckel is the most ovverated OT I have ever seen.

Fisher has potential to be a solid OT for 10 years.

It's because guys like Patt here like to pretend they follow the draft, but they have no idea. DC died, so now he lurks down here.

Every****ing year there is some once in a generation, mechanically perfect OL. The fact that he latches onto these guys as future HoF's is absurd.

Last year it was Kalil.
The year before that it was Smith and Pouncy.
Before that we had once in a generation guys in Okung and Williams.

It's the same shit every year. Every year there is some OL prospect compared to a HoF and some dipshit latches onto it.

back in 2010 there were people wanting us to take Okung over Berry.......thank Jesus that didn't happen.

RealSNR 04-06-2013 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Some Liberal Throughout Patteeu's Years in the CP DC Forum (Post 9561547)
You're welcome to like Romney/Cheney/GWB. You're welcome to be absolutely convinced by your own bullshit. What you're not welcome to do is be so enamored with yourself that you don't think anyone with any intelligence can possibly disagree with your rationalizations.

Want to keep dancing, bro? I can do this shit too.

ToxSocks 04-06-2013 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9561625)

I think some people need a history lesson. 2011 was a deep class of QBs, just not a particularly good one at the top. But just because 2011 and 2012 happened in succession doesn't mean we should act like they're the norm. There was still 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006... etc. You'd have to go back to 2004 to find these mythical QBs that are just as good as Geno to be had in the 2nd round.

In the meantime, what if Alex is a Cassel this year? What if we draft around the 10-15 range again, and whoever 2014's top two QBs are get drafted at 1 and 2? Shall we dip into the Brandon Weeden waters again?

The point is when you're a franchise as bad as the Chiefs have been at being in the right spot at the right time to select the right QB, which is what the true fans want us to wait for, there comes a time when you have to expedite the process a bit.

After 30 years, I think that time has come. We're gonna have to force the issue a bit. Andrew Luck isn't going to happen, and the fans are sick of waiting for us to fall ass over tea kettle into Russell Wilson.

If Geno Smith is as good as the 2nd round QB you talk about, then ****ing TAKE HIM. Get his learning going NOW. Don't wait for Alex Smith to herp and derp for 4 years before you decide we should draft a QB.

The NFL isn't a patient business. What you can do today SHOULD BE ****ING DONE TODAY.

And here we go.....

See, people like Patt want to make it about Geno Smith.

It' not about Geno. It's never been about Geno. It's ALWAYS been about taking an early round talent and developing him instead of rehashing backup Qb after backup QB.

But people can't argue against that point, so instead they attack Geno Smith.

If Matt Barkley was considered the top prospect, then people would be advocating for Barkley.

Last year it was Tannehill (because he was the only one who MIGHT'VE been avail)
The year before that it was Clausen
The year before that it was Sanchez/Freeman

And you know what? Next year it will be Bridgewater/Murray/ whatever other QB rises to the top.

penbrook 04-06-2013 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 9561627)
It's because guys like Patt here like to pretend they follow the draft, but they have no idea. DC died, so now he lurks down here.

Every****ing year there is some once in a generation, mechanically perfect OL. The fact that he latches onto these guys as future HoF's is absurd.

Last year it was Kalil.
The year before that it was Smith and Pouncy.
Before that we had once in a generation guys in Okung and Williams.

It's the same shit every year. Every year there is some OL prospect compared to a HoF and some dipshit latches onto it.

back in 2010 there were people wanting us to take Okung over Berry.......thank Jesus that didn't happen.

This ROFL

penbrook 04-06-2013 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 9561638)
And here we go.....

It' not about Geno. It's never been about Geno. It's ALWAYS been about taking an early round talent and developing him instead of rehashing backup Qb after backup QB.

If Matt Barkley was considered the top prospects, then people would be advocating for Barkley.

Last year it was Tannehill (because he was the only one who MIGHT'VE been avail)

And you know what? Next year it will be Bridgewater/Murray/ whatever other QB rises to the top.

This :clap:

SAUTO 04-06-2013 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9561547)
You're welcome to like Geno. You're welcome to be absolutely convinced by your own bullshit. What you're not welcome to do is be so enamored with yourself that you don't think anyone with any intelligence can possibly disagree with your rationalizations..

Who are you to try and decide what he is welcome or unwelcome to do? We aren't at your house. We are on the internet. On a website owned by someone that isn't you.

He's welcome to do whatever the people actually in charge around here let him do.
Posted via Mobile Device

RealSNR 04-06-2013 02:51 PM

Patteeu:

My brigade of evil Geno's Liberation Army child soldiers will stand down upon your unconditional surrender.

Mr_Tomahawk 04-06-2013 03:35 PM

Wasn't the Barkley one suppose to air today...?

aturnis 04-06-2013 03:42 PM

Quote:

You put up Hall of Fame guys and I put up guys who were the first QBs drafted in their weak QB classes. So which one of the five would you take if you believed you were choosing between a Munoz, a Roaf, a Pennington, a Druckenmiller, and a Banks? Which one of those five guys would do the most to improve your team over the long run?

You're a ****ing idiot. So you're guaranteeing Joeckel will be a HOF LT? If you're not, your argument if queer as ****.

B14ckmon 04-06-2013 03:44 PM

Chiefs are drafting Joeckel.

Saccopoo 04-06-2013 03:47 PM

Quote:

I'd take Troy Aikman over Brian Jozwiak any day, all day long thank you.

Because that's the same argument you are making.

aturnis 04-06-2013 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 9561559)

Any opinions of your own to add to the conversation, or are you just going to regurgitate somebody else's broke ass assessment?

aturnis 04-06-2013 03:48 PM

Quote:

Next years QB class looks weak to me...

penbrook 04-06-2013 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aturnis (Post 9561827)
Next years QB class looks weak to me...

Bridgewater and Murray with Boyd. Thats about it.

Saccopoo 04-06-2013 03:52 PM

Quote:

Really?

You are going to find a 6'3", 225 lbs. three year starter (well verses in both a pro style set as well as a pistol spread system) that put up 71.2% completion, 4000+ yards, 44 TD's to only 6 Ints in one of the best football conferences in college? A former HS Parade All-American who was designing plays for his HS team?

Who is that QB that is just like that who will be available in the second round next year?

Bowser 04-06-2013 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9561821)
Chiefs are drafting Joeckel.

Doesn't look like it.

B14ckmon 04-06-2013 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9561843)
Doesn't look like it.

Definitely looks like it to me.

aturnis 04-06-2013 04:00 PM

Quote:

And here we go.....

If Matt Barkley was considered the top prospect, then people would be advocating for Barkley.

Except we won't be in a position to draft them...

B14ckmon 04-06-2013 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbook (Post 9561837)
Bridgewater and Murray with Boyd. Thats about it.

Fales, AJ, Miller, Mariota, Bridgewater, Murray, Manziel, Boyd. As of now I could see all of them going in the first 2 rounds next year.

I wouldn't touch AJ, Murray , or Manziel.

Bowser 04-06-2013 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9561845)
Definitely looks like it to me.

Not to me. Especially if they bring Lilja back.

B14ckmon 04-06-2013 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9561853)

Why would a backup guard's return make any difference whatsoever? He will be replacing Albert after he gets traded. Silly.

penbrook 04-06-2013 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9561853)

Lilga is a guard not a tackle.

Dr. Gigglepants 04-06-2013 04:06 PM

LMAO

Code:

Gruden:  Is that a pastel?

Geno:  It's a marker.

Don't know why that cracked me up, but it did.

Bowser 04-06-2013 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9561857)
Why would a backup guard's return make any difference whatsoever? He will be replacing Albert after he gets traded. Silly.

We discussed this in the other thread. All the moves they are making right now point to them not targeting Jockel/Fisher.

Obviously, Albert is the key. If they trade him, then a tackle will probably be the choice. But I haven't seen or heard of any team ready to pony up for him as of yet, have you?

B14ckmon 04-06-2013 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9561867)
We discussed this in the other thread. All the moves they are making right now point to them not targeting Jockel/Fisher.

Obviously, Albert is the key. If they trade him, then a tackle will probably be the choice. But I haven't seen or heard of any team ready to pony up for him as of yet, have you?

Why would we hear about it? No team is going to make a trade until the week of the draft most likely.

And what move is showing you that they aren't targeting Joeckel or Fisher? You are being very dense right now lol

penbrook 04-06-2013 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9561872)
Why would we hear about it? No team is going to make a trade until the week of the draft most likely.

And what move is showing you that they aren't targeting Joeckel or Fisher? You are being very dense right now lol

Surprisingly Blackmon Im gonna agree with you.

Bowser 04-06-2013 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9561872)

Well

- Franchise tagged Albert
- Brought in Schwartz
- Talking to Lilja about coming back

And that is with two guys in Stephenson and Allen that got significant playing time last year.

Like I said, it all hinges on Albert. If he gets traded, then Joeckel/Fisher is likely the pick. If not, then they won't be. As it stands this second, we are well stocked on the offensive line and do not need to take a tackle 1.1, hince me saying it doesn't look like they're going to take Joeckel/Fisher.

Bowser 04-06-2013 04:20 PM

If it goes down like that, I'm going to have a belly busting laugh at your expense, B14ckmon, becasue that would mean the Jags would likely take either Joeckel/Fisher.

penbrook 04-06-2013 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9561887)
Well

- Brought in Schwartz

And that is with two guys in Stephenson and Allen that got significant playing time last year.

Like I said, it all hinges on Albert. If he gets traded, then Joeckel/Fisher is likely the pick. If not, then they won't be. As it stands this second, we are well stocked on the offensive line and do not need to take a tackle 1.1, hince me saying it doesn't look like they're going to take Joeckel/Fisher.

If Albert stays its Geno
If he goes its a OT

Bowser 04-06-2013 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbook (Post 9561893)
If Albert stays its Geno
If he goes its a OT

That's pretty much where I'm at with the whole thing.

penbrook 04-06-2013 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9561901)
That's pretty much where I'm at with the whole thing.

Im pretty sure thats how most people on here feel.

RealSNR 04-06-2013 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9561850)
Fales, AJ, Miller, Mariota, Bridgewater, Murray, Manziel, Boyd. As of now I could see all of them going in the first 2 rounds next year.

I wouldn't touch AJ, Murray , or Manziel.

Fales- LOL
AJ- Sucks
Miller- Who?
Mariota- Don't even try, ****tard
Bridgewater- Good
Murray- Ehhhh...
Manziel- reerun
Boyd- Maybe

QUITE THE QB CLASS YA GOT THERE

aturnis 04-06-2013 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9561913)
Fales- LOL
AJ- Sucks
Miller- Who?
Bridgewater- Good
Murray- Ehhhh...
Manziel- reerun
Boyd- Maybe

Like I said. It might look better this time next year, but it's no all too strong a class.

B14ckmon 04-06-2013 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9561913)
Fales- LOL
AJ- Sucks
Miller- Who?
Bridgewater- Good
Murray- Ehhhh...
Manziel- reerun
Boyd- Maybe

Looks ridiculously better than this class. You don't actually watch college football though. So you are just whining to whine.

B14ckmon 04-06-2013 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9561887)
Well

- Brought in Schwartz

-If you want to get something out of Albert, you HAVE to franchise tag him or else he was a FA.

-Schwartz won't change anything.

-Once again, what does a backup guard have to do with drafting a left tackle? At all?

Jaguars aren't taking a tackle. No one actually things the Jaguars would take a tackle. You need to move past it like the nfl.com mockers have after they realized how dumb it was to mock a LT to the Jaguars.

Bowser 04-06-2013 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9561945)
Looks ridiculously better than this class. You don't actually watch college football though. So you are just whining to whine.

Depth wise, sure. But would you take any of them over Geno?

penbrook 04-06-2013 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9561950)
-If you want to get something out of Albert, you HAVE to franchise tag him or else he was a FA.

-Once again, what does a backup guard have to do with drafting a left tackle? At all?

Jaguars aren't taking a tackle. No one actually things the Jaguars would take a tackle. You need to move past it like the nfl.com mockers have after they realized how dumb it was to mock a LT to the Jaguars.

I think the Jags will draft Jordan.

B14ckmon 04-06-2013 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9561951)
Depth wise, sure. But would you take any of them over Geno?

Of course not, Geno is a 3 year starter. If Bridgewater has an equal or better season than he had this year, I would take him over Geno in a heart beat and it really isn't even close.

Bowser 04-06-2013 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9561950)

We're not drafting a tackle if we keep Albert. How many times do I need to say this for you to get it?

And Schwartz can take over at right tackle and have a better year than Winston did last year. I feel really comfortable saying that. He's split time between tackle and guard, playing probably 65/35 at guard, but Winston was just so bad last year that Jeff Allen might have been as good if not better there.

B14ckmon 04-06-2013 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbook (Post 9561956)
I think the Jags will draft Jordan.

Most people do. It's because he fits our LEO position on defense to a T.

penbrook 04-06-2013 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9561961)
Most people do. It's because he fits our LEO position on defense to a T.

Do you see them taking Jordan.

I think Henne will win the qb position IMO.

B14ckmon 04-06-2013 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9561960)
We're not drafting a tackle if we keep Albert. How many times do I need to say this for you to get it?

And Schwartz can take over at right tackle and have a better year than Winston did last year. I feel really comfortable saying that. He's split time between tackle and guard, playing probably 65/35 at guard, but Winston was just so bad last year that Jeff Allen might have been as good if not better there.

I'm sorry, but the Chiefs openly shopping Albert in no way indicates to me that Albert is being kept. Teams like the Dolphins are going to evaluate players in the draft before making a trade like that. They are likely waiting to see if there is a chance Johnson drops, or if they can get him for less than what it would cost to trade for Albert.

B14ckmon 04-06-2013 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbook (Post 9561966)
Do you see them taking Jordan.

I think Henne will win the qb position IMO.

Unfortunately I think Dion Jordan is a lock to be taken by the Jaguars unless Geno has absolutely blown them away, which I doubt he has.

No chance Henne starts. Gabbert will be the starter. Which is really irrelevant since this will be year 1 of a 2-3 year rebuild.

RealSNR 04-06-2013 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9561969)
I'm sorry, but the Chiefs openly shopping Albert in no way indicates to me that Albert is being kept. Teams like the Dolphins are going to evaluate players in the draft before making a trade like that. They are likely waiting to see if there is a chance Johnson drops, or if they can get him for less than what it would cost to trade for Albert.

The Chiefs were openly shopping Dwayne Bowe and Jamaal Charles.

These trades don't always happen.

penbrook 04-06-2013 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9561974)
Unfortunately I think Dion Jordan is a lock to be taken by the Jaguars unless Geno has absolutely blown them away, which I doubt he has.

No chance Henne starts. Gabbert will be the starter. Which is really irrelevant since this will be year 1 of a 2-3 year rebuild.

Henne is clearly better than Gabbert though.

Bowser 04-06-2013 04:51 PM

Quote:

I'm pretty sure Pioli "openly shopped" Bowe last year. I'm sure the Chiefs are "openly shopping" the first overall pick this year. Doesn't mean someone is going to step to the plate and make a deal.

Until Albert is gone, I'm keeping with that stance. If we get to the 1.1 pick and Albert is still on the roster, we will NOT take an offensive tackle with that pick.

penbrook 04-06-2013 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9561975)
The Chiefs were openly shopping Dwayne Bowe and Jamaal Charles.

These trades don't always happen.

Were they? I dont remember anything like that. Did I miss anything?

B14ckmon 04-06-2013 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbook (Post 9561978)
Henne is clearly better than Gabbert though.

Henne was worse than Gabbert. You clearly only know of the Texans game I am guessing.

B14ckmon 04-06-2013 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9561979)
I'm pretty sure ***** "openly shopped" Bowe last year. I'm sure the Chiefs are "openly shopping" the first overall pick this year. Doesn't mean someone is going to step to the plate and make a deal.

Until Albert is gone, I'm keeping with that stance. If we get to the 1.1 pick and Albert is still on the roster, we will NOT take an offensive tackle with that pick.

And until I see the Chiefs not draft a tackle, me and the majority of the United States will keep believing they will pick a tackle.

penbrook 04-06-2013 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9561983)
Henne was worse than Gabbert. You clearly only know of the Texans game I am guessing.

Yep. I dont watch the Jags because really there is no excitement in that team.

Bowser 04-06-2013 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbook (Post 9561981)
Were they? I dont remember anything like that. Did I miss anything?

I remember Charles being shopped in Haley's first year before he exploded after we released LJ with nobody interested. I also remember reading/hearing the rumors about them looking to trade Bowe. Miami was the prime target there, becasue Bowe is from there.

Bowser 04-06-2013 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9561985)
And until I see the Chiefs not draft a tackle, me and the majority of the United States will keep believing they will pick a tackle.

Follow the sheep. Be sure to keep us updated on what Kiper and McShay think is going to happen.

penbrook 04-06-2013 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9561985)

Dont worry Bowser me and Sweet Dick Willie are in that .001% group who believe we wont take a tackle.

B14ckmon 04-06-2013 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbook (Post 9561987)
Yep. I dont watch the Jags because really there is no excitement in that team.

Exactly how I feel about the Chiefs. They don't even have a good WR and that is my favorite position on the football field.

I'd watch Mojo/Blackmon over Bowe/Charles any day. Even your Logo and colors are boring as shit.

penbrook 04-06-2013 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9561990)
Follow the sheep. Be sure to keep us updated on what Kiper and McShay think is going to happen.

Mayock yesterday changed his mock and has us taking Fisher now. Says is upside is the greatest out of all the tackles.

B14ckmon 04-06-2013 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9561990)

If we are sheep, then Dorsey/Reid are the shephards. Because they are the ones making this pick blatantly obvious.

Bowser 04-06-2013 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9561997)
If we are sheep, then Dorsey/Reid are the shephards. Because they are the ones making this pick blatantly obvious.

How exactly is it blatantly obvious?

penbrook 04-06-2013 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9561997)

Dorsey/Reid havnt made the pick obvious.

Bowser 04-06-2013 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbook (Post 9561995)
Mayock yesterday changed his mock and has us taking Fisher now. Says is upside is the greatest out of all the tackles.

BUT BUT Joeckel is the best tackle to ever come out of the draft in the last few years! B14ckmon heard some guy say so! This is unpossible!

Coogs 04-06-2013 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9561625)

Outstanding post! :clap:

Coogs 04-06-2013 05:07 PM

Quote:

And here we go.....

This one too! :thumb:

penbrook 04-06-2013 05:09 PM

So SNR if you were the gm of the Chiefs, come draft day what would you do?

Coogs 04-06-2013 05:12 PM

Quote:

And that is fine, 'cause most likely that means we will have already taken Geno and can use the 2nd round pick to fill in for Albert if need be.

penbrook 04-06-2013 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coogs (Post 9562040)
And that is fine, 'cause most likely that means we will have already taken Geno and can use the 2nd round pick to fill in for Albert if need be.

We can get Menelik Watson or Fluker if he falls to the 2nd.

Bowser 04-06-2013 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbook (Post 9562027)
So SNR if you were the gm of the Chiefs, come draft day what would you do?

LMAO

Not laughing at you, but you do realize that SNR started the Draft Geno megathread, right?

penbrook 04-06-2013 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9562048)
LMAO

Not laughing at you, but you do realize that SNR started the Draft Geno megathread, right?

I did not know that. My bad.

Bowser 04-06-2013 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbook (Post 9562052)
I did not know that. My bad.

No worries. You're pretty n00bish, and that thread may have died down since you've joined.

Bowser 04-06-2013 05:18 PM

Here you go, penbook. Lots of fun reading in here....

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269031

Mr. Flopnuts 04-06-2013 05:27 PM

And after watching that video my hard on gets bigger. If there's a God, Geno will somehow, someway be a Chief on my Birthday this year.