ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Has anyone cancelled their Season Tickets? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270670)

ChiefsCountry 03-03-2013 03:23 PM

I live 2 hours away, normal Chiefs game is about a 8 to 9 hour day.

Bowser 03-03-2013 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 9460715)
I can't imagine that haul. Spending 12-14 hours on a Chiefs game just to watch them suck shit. **** that. I only live 30 minutes away and it's too much for me.

Pretty much. Hell, I live like 10 minutes away from the stadium and have been to like 5 games in three years.

Pablo 03-03-2013 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9460719)

I'm usually out the door at 8 and back home by 4 on game days.

ChiefsCountry 03-03-2013 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 9460715)
I can't imagine that haul. Spending 12-14 hours on a Chiefs game just to watch them suck shit. **** that. I only live 30 minutes away and it's too much for me.

When I lived in Kansas City for a summer, it was weird as hell to decide at like 6pm to go to a Royals game at night. Its always been a day long event to go to a pro game any sport.

Old Dog 03-03-2013 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9460708)
Yeah, season tickets are different for guys like Marcellus, OTWP, and myself. We don't live in KC. We have a 3 hour drive each way in order to go to the games. It's an all day, or overnight experience, and that adds considerably to the expense. Gas, and hotels on top of tickets, parking, tailgating, and concessions. I need more than brisket to get up at the butt crack of dawn, or fork over north of $100 for a room to come see the games every week.

I know the feeling.....get up at 4am to be there not later than 7:30 (after having packed the truck the night before) and then home about 8pm. By the time everything is unpacked, cleaned, and put away it's 9:30 or later.

DaneMcCloud 03-03-2013 03:31 PM

Quote:

Yeah, season tickets are different for guys like Marcellus, OTWP, and myself. We don't live in KC. We have a 3 hour drive each way in order to go to the games. It's an all day, or overnight experience, and that adds considerably to the expense. Gas, and hotels on top of tickets, parking, tailgating, and concessions. I need more than brisket to get up at the butt crack of dawn, or fork over north of $100 for a room to come see the games every week.

I totally get that and wouldn't blame OTWP for cancelling his tickets at all. That's a huge commitment and he has every right to disapprove of the Chiefs latest moves.

It just sucks that he'll lose 10%.

Mr. Flopnuts 03-03-2013 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9460754)
I totally get that and wouldn't blame OTWP for cancelling his tickets at all. That's a huge commitment and he has every right to disapprove of the Chiefs latest moves.

It just sucks that he'll lose 10%.

Yeah, I think that's horseshit. I hope he waits until after the draft to fully decide. I still may end up doing it. I don't know, there's always hope with me when a new guy comes in. Especially one with Reid and Dorsey's pedigree. I did it 5 times in 2010 and the only game we lost was the playoff game. I haven't been back since. Even with Alex, I may still pull the trigger and get season tickets. I've always wanted too...

ChiefsCountry 03-03-2013 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9460765)
Yeah, I think that's horseshit. I hope he waits until after the draft to fully decide. I still may end up doing it. I don't know, there's always hope with me when a new guy comes in. Especially one with Reid and Dorsey's pedigree. I did it 5 times in 2010 and the only game we lost was the playoff game. I haven't been back since. Even with Alex, I may still pull the trigger and get season tickets. I've always wanted too...

Even if the Chiefs suck you still get to see other great players and the other NFL teams. I have seen every team in the NFL in person expect the Patriots, Jets, Redskins, and Lions.

DaneMcCloud 03-03-2013 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9460794)
Even if the Chiefs suck you still get to see other great players and the other NFL teams. I have seen every team in the NFL in person expect the Patriots, Jets, Redskins, and Lions.

This has always been my argument to friends for buying Royals tickets.

Even though the Royals have endured losing seasons for two decades, tickets are cheap and you get to watch the best baseball players in the world.

Mr. Flopnuts 03-03-2013 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9460794)

And growing up in the PNW, I only got to see them in the Kingdome when Seattle was in the AFC West. Since I joined here in 2005 and the internet has exploded I've literally made dozens of Chiefs friends. Having the experience to hang out, and party with them while sitting amongst thousands of people that are actually rooting for the same team as me is a value most Chiefs fans don't understand. The out of towners here can attest to that. It goes a bit beyond winning and losing. Even though I desperately want to win.

lewdog 03-03-2013 03:49 PM

No doubt going to a few games a year, even in a shitty season is cool, but how anyone drops that coin to see all games for a shitty team is just mind blowing.

ChiefsCountry 03-03-2013 03:52 PM

If you don't want the 10 game commitment, wait until the half season ticket packs go on sale. Thats 5 games - 1 preseason and 4 regular. It was the first season ticket package I had and it was pretty good deal.

splatbass 03-03-2013 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9460598)
But...

IMO Geno Smith is worth it to take that risk on and be the guy to build a team around. I'd like the team for a change grow a set of balls and take a chance rather doing the same damn thing and do exactly what the other GM did that got him fired.

Yes, in your opinion. But not in the opinion of virtually every actual NFL personnel office. What makes you smarter than all those teams?

splatbass 03-03-2013 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 9460653)

Sometimes I wish I could just flip a switch in my mind and root for the Chiefs like I did as a kid. Not care about anything but rooting for them during the game. Not care about the offseason moves and all that. Just roll with it.

You can. You choose not to do it. Sometimes we are so caught up in the big picture we forget to enjoy the game. Even if your record sucks and you have no chance at the playoffs you can enjoy a good game. You just have to let yourself.

splatbass 03-03-2013 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9459790)
I will never step foot inside California in my life.

Your loss. I lived there for 6 years and still enjoy visiting. A great state with a lot to do and see, beautiful mountains, beaches, deserts, great cities. I loved living there even with the obnoxious Raiders fans. My favorite state outside of my adopted home state of Hawaii.

007 03-03-2013 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9460821)
If you don't want the 10 game commitment, wait until the half season ticket packs go on sale. Thats 5 games - 1 preseason and 4 regular. It was the first season ticket package I had and it was pretty good deal.

Or the division pack for just the AFCW opponents.

Papi 03-03-2013 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9460461)
If you actually believe there is one person on this entire website who knows more about football than Crennel, *****, or Herm then you are delusional and beyond help. Have decisions these men have made ultimately been proven to be wrong? Yes, but their knowledge of the sport is greater than anyone that has ever posted on this site. I never said that anyone didn't have the right to question decisions made by Reid, Dorsey, *****, Carl, or anyone else for that matter. I simply stated that canceling your season tickets because the regime didn't get the QB that you wanted is childish.

Next time you entertain the idea of bringing up Hitler in a football discussion, remember that it is better to keep your mouth shut and let people think your a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

LMAO Hitler gets mocked every day on forums across the internet. But because I referenced him to make you look like the tard you are I'm the bad guy? All amount of football knowledge is nullified when you you shoot your team in the foot and stick with Cassel way too long or pick Grbac over Gannon.

Al Bundy 03-03-2013 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9460461)
If you actually believe there is one person on this entire website who knows more about football than Crennel, *****, or Herm then you are delusional and beyond help. Have decisions these men have made ultimately been proven to be wrong? Yes, but their knowledge of the sport is greater than anyone that has ever posted on this site. I never said that anyone didn't have the right to question decisions made by Reid, Dorsey, *****, Carl, or anyone else for that matter. I simply stated that canceling your season tickets because the regime didn't get the QB that you wanted is childish.

Next time you entertain the idea of bringing up Hitler in a football discussion, remember that it is better to keep your mouth shut and let people think your a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

I'm going to disagree. There are some real dumb mother****ers that work in the NFL and have no business being in football, and there are some people who actually post on these types of boards that could do a better job than some of these people.

SAUTO 03-03-2013 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9460719)

How do you make it there in two hours?

takes me an hour forty five
Posted via Mobile Device

ChiefsCountry 03-03-2013 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9461474)
How do you make it there in two hours?

takes me an hour forty five
Posted via Mobile Device

I moved to the westside of the Lake. Not to mention Sunday mornings = no traffice. :)

SAUTO 03-03-2013 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9461488)
I moved to the westside of the Lake. Not to mention Sunday mornings = no traffice. :)

you have got to be rolling out to make out in that time lol
Posted via Mobile Device

ChiefsCountry 03-03-2013 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9461500)
you have got to be rolling out to make out in that time lol
Posted via Mobile Device

Normally just 5 over. I can make pretty good time on 50.

O.city 03-03-2013 08:10 PM

Didn't end up getting ST's. Really thought about it but once we found out we had a little one on the way, didn't really add up. Probably still end up going to a game or two, if we get any prime time games.

SAUTO 03-03-2013 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9461512)
Normally just 5 over. I can make pretty good time on 50.

I hate 50 lol.

I go 7 to 71. But they would probably be longer for you.

7 keeps you awake lol
Posted via Mobile Device

Rasputin 03-03-2013 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 9460931)
Yes, in your opinion. But not in the opinion of virtually every actual NFL personnel office. What makes you smarter than all those teams?

I may not know if Geno Smith will work out or not, my hope is that he will be great with success just take the chance on the kid. I got a good feeling about Geno Smith I like what I saw from him playing QB at WV. A team like the Cardinals could take a chance on Geno Smith if the Raiders don't do it am sure a top 10 team still will. Geno Smith has to prove himself like every prospect has to prove himself in the league or they are out the door. It's on Geno Smith to prove himself not me.

Now for Alex Smith I am an expert at watching shitty retread QBs come to Kansas City. I can recognize a shitty retread when I see them.

ChiefsCountry 03-03-2013 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9461520)
I hate 50 lol.

I go 7 to 71. But they would probably be longer for you.

7 keeps you awake lol
Posted via Mobile Device

Made the 13 to 71 drive when I lived in Springfield for college alot. Kind of miss it sometimes. Talked to one of the big MoDot guys down here and eventually they want to take Hwy 7 and make it a four lane from Clinton to Laurie. That would make a trip to KC real quick.

tooge 03-03-2013 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9460612)
I've seen tooge when he had no control at Arrowhead and when he had no control at the golf course. He and 17 beers are friends now and then.

I only had 17 that day?

pr_capone 03-03-2013 10:31 PM

I have not renewed. We have spoke on the phone twice and I stated that my purchasing decision would be based on what they do in the draft.

Alex Smith has my full support and I will go full homer for him because I feel it is my duty to the team... for now. But I can do that from home and be no less of a fan. My decision to spend money on the team is like me betting on a horse. How much I like the horse had no bearing on whether I will gamble my money on it or not.

Granted... I live 4 hours away. If arrowhead were in my back yard it would be a more difficult decision.

O.city 03-03-2013 10:33 PM

I've decided i'm just gonna homer up and have fun with it like when I was a kid. Not take it too serious, not care about numbers, etc.

Beer, BBQ, Football. Fun.

Reid's gonna get us winning games.

Bowser 03-03-2013 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9461993)
I've decided i'm just gonna homer up and have fun with it like when I was a kid. Not take it too serious, not care about numbers, etc.

I'm holding you personally responsible for the last statement.

KurtCobain 03-03-2013 10:54 PM

Quote:

Wow.

O.city 03-03-2013 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9462045)
I'm holding you personally responsible for the last statement.

Look at the last 3 HC's we've had in KC. Realistically, there isn't one in there thats worth a pancake fart.

Reid will win games here. I bet we are in teh AFCC game within 2/3 years.

Pablo 03-03-2013 10:55 PM

Quote:

Are you going to spend any money on this franchise?

KurtCobain 03-03-2013 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9462057)
Look at the last 3 HC's we've had in KC. Realistically, there isn't one in there thats worth a pancake fart.

I agree full heartedly.

Sorter 03-03-2013 10:57 PM

Quote:

I can't see that with Brady, Manning, Flacco, Rapist, and Luck all in the playoffs.

Pablo 03-03-2013 10:57 PM

Quote:

LMAO

Yeah, I bet.

O.city 03-03-2013 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 9462061)
Are you going to spend any money on this franchise?

I'm sure I'll go to TC, 3/4 games.

Although the wife and I are having our first little one in August and I'm going to be looking to find a job so who knows.

Sorter 03-03-2013 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9462070)
I'm sure I'll go to TC, 3/4 games.

Although the wife and I are having our first little one in August and I'm going to be looking to find a job so who knows.

*fistbump*

Strongside 03-03-2013 11:09 PM

I didn't cancel. The enjoyment that I get from being with friends for a common cause, win or lose, outweighs my disdain for the direction of the franchise...which, though some would disagree, seems to be on the up.

crossbow 03-03-2013 11:12 PM

I still can't believe they think this is an innovative idea. It is about as imaginative and disciplined as thinking you invented the internet.

TribalElder 03-04-2013 03:30 PM

I hope you held off on the cancel OTWP.

Bowe signed & Albert tagged

Geno Smith..... Come Awn Down!

KurtCobain 03-04-2013 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 9459607)
Still a sport I love as well, Dave. I played competitively from age 7 through high school and was an injury away from playing small college ball.

But let's face it, if every movie you went to for 30 years sucked ass, at what point would you quit spending your entertainment dollars at the movies?

30 years of Gigli is enough.

Will everybody please leave gigli in the past?

Frosty 03-04-2013 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 9459571)
Anyone else planning on cancelling their account?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_AHz6dWwYIO...+my+friend.jpg

007 03-04-2013 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 9463982)

they haven't fixed the QB position yet.

Frosty 03-04-2013 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 9464028)
they haven't fixed the QB position yet.

There is still the draft. :grovel:

tooge 03-04-2013 04:09 PM

yeah, this thread now seems a bit premature, no? Now, the chiefs have done everything that everyone wanted except that they got their quarterback from another team. Now, as long as they draft a "reasonable" quarterback to develop, the CP collective should be thrilled.

Mr. Flopnuts 03-04-2013 04:33 PM

I'm probably going to go ahead and get them. I'm really not that destroyed over Alex Smith. I know we're going to get a young QB in here soon. I do trust the proven guy running the show.

Bearcat 03-04-2013 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 9464092)
yeah, this thread now seems a bit premature, no? Now, the chiefs have done everything that everyone wanted except that they got their quarterback from another team. Now, as long as they draft a "reasonable" quarterback to develop, the CP collective should be thrilled.

I wonder if there's a more fickle fanbase out there... but, FWIW, I'm speaking more towards running out to buy season tickets after getting rid of Pioli than wanting to back out after the Alex Smith trade. If nothing else, we sure are desperate to see a winner and willing to pay top dollar to see one. Either way, I've stuck to the thought of "fix the QB position, then show me on the field, then we'll talk," even though simply making an effort to fix the QB (beyond picking up a QB another team doesn't want) would probably sway me into going to a game or two.

OnTheWarpath15 03-04-2013 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Go to Hell (Post 9460396)
You're gonna feel dumb when they draft Geno.

No, I won't because I will have saved over 2 grand not watching Alex Smith play for at least two years.

OnTheWarpath15 03-04-2013 05:16 PM

Quote:

Exactly.

I've mentioned my first stint as a STH here before.

My wife and I tallied up how much money we spent on Chiefs games over the 5 years we were STH's. Tickets, travel, hotel, food, gas, parking, we went to one road game every year, etc.

Came to a little over $25k for those 5 years.

I'm not making that mistake again until they prove to me that they've addressed their 20 year mistake.

Mr. Flopnuts 03-04-2013 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 9464460)
Exactly.

My wife and I tallied up how much money we spent on Chiefs games over the 5 years we were STH's. Tickets, travel, hotel, food, gas, parking, we went to one road game every year, etc.

I'm not making that mistake again until they prove to me that they've addressed their 20 year mistake.

I totally understand. I'm only doing it because I've always wanted to be a STH and never have. 2 1/2 years I've been to half a dozen games. I'm excited enough for our future that I'm going to go ahead and take the leap. Hopefully it's inspiring enough to continue.

SAUTO 03-04-2013 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9461537)
Made the 13 to 71 drive when I lived in Springfield for college alot. Kind of miss it sometimes. Talked to one of the big MoDot guys down here and eventually they want to take Hwy 7 and make it a four lane from Clinton to Laurie. That would make a trip to KC real quick.

7 would be tough to get to a 4 lane from Clinton to Warsaw
Posted via Mobile Device

Mr. Flopnuts 03-04-2013 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9464471)
Posted via Mobile Device

I've heard this is definitely going down. Not sure how reliable it was, but someone told me that was going to be the reality in the next ten years.

SAUTO 03-04-2013 05:22 PM

It's going to be a qb at one.
Posted via Mobile Device

Bearcat 03-04-2013 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 9464460)
Exactly.

Holy shit. I probably would have done the same thing had I bought season tickets after Reid was hired... I would have had a healthy dose of buyer's remorse and cut my losses. Hell, one reason I didn't make it that far this time was because I had to do that a couple of seasons ago after they lost their first two games 95-14 or whatever it was. It's just not worth it when the price of one ticket + parking is about the same as a month's worth of internet/cable and CFB/NFL in HD, and they can shit the bed during any given game... much less wasting an entire day in the process.

SAUTO 03-04-2013 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9464480)
I've heard this is definitely going down. Not sure how reliable it was, but someone told me that was going to be the reality in the next ten years.

that would be awesome for me. But I've driven it. It would be tough to pull it off. That road is narrow and no shoulders as it is, and the mile long bridge would be an obstacle
Posted via Mobile Device

TribalElder 03-04-2013 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9464471)
Posted via Mobile Device

Tightwad does not approve of this expansion

SAUTO 03-04-2013 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TribalElder (Post 9464691)
Tightwad does not approve of this expansion

Lol. That bank sure stays busy.

But it's actually from racket to Warsaw that would be the hardest IMO.

bridge at state park, mile long bridge, all along the lake...

Be a major job and would **** up the lake traffic for at least two years.

That would hurt our economy around here
Posted via Mobile Device

TribalElder 03-04-2013 06:44 PM

I closed my account there two months ago.

SAUTO 03-04-2013 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TribalElder (Post 9464788)
I closed my account there two months ago.

You live close or just pass through?
Posted via Mobile Device

TribalElder 03-04-2013 06:52 PM

Lived there for 8 years but moved to KC. Tired of the drive.

SAUTO 03-04-2013 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TribalElder (Post 9464813)
Lived there for 8 years but moved to KC. Tired of the drive.

must work in kc.

I would never drive that far to work. **** that.

I can roll out of bed and be at the shop in five minutes if I'm in a hurry. Time to get dressed brush my teeth and drive two blocks lol
Posted via Mobile Device

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan 03-04-2013 06:57 PM

I see the Chiefs are playing at Washington this year.

Somehow I suspect the tickets will be a tad more expensive on Stub Hub than they were last time I went. Too bad the Redskins don't sell single game tickets . . . season or nothing at Fed-Ex Field. *sigh*

ChiefsCountry 03-04-2013 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9464718)
Lol. That bank sure stays busy.

But it's actually from racket to Warsaw that would be the hardest IMO.

bridge at state park, mile long bridge, all along the lake...

Be a major job and would **** up the lake traffic for at least two years.

That would hurt our economy around here
Posted via Mobile Device

Unless they build a new road and go north of Warsaw, that might be the plan especially where they want it to go east.

SAUTO 03-04-2013 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9464901)
Unless they build a new road and go north of Warsaw, that might be the plan especially where they want it to go east.

Long way north to miss the lake.

Guess it could go with c highway across to Lincoln
Posted via Mobile Device

TribalElder 03-04-2013 07:34 PM

C to T

SAUTO 03-04-2013 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TribalElder (Post 9464967)
C to T

I would hate either route.

C to t sucks too lol.

Come out north of Warsaw.
Posted via Mobile Device

luv 03-05-2013 11:46 AM

Quote:

Home game Sundays:

3am - get up
4am - Meet up and head out in RV
7am - Get in line at Gate 5
8:30am - Tailgate time
11:15am - Head into stadium
3pm - Head home
6-6:30pm - Arrive back home

Bowser 03-05-2013 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 9466982)
Home game Sundays:

3am - get up
3pm - Head home

How long does it take to stow away/clean up all the tailgate gear?

GloryDayz 03-05-2013 11:48 AM

Quote:

Home game Sundays:

3am - get up
3pm - Head home

Ummmmm, where's the beer in there?

'Hamas' Jenkins 03-05-2013 11:53 AM

Quote:

Home game Sundays:

3am - get up
3pm - Head home

That sounds absolutely exhausting.

I didn't even want to make the drive from CoMo, let alone Springfield.

Bearcat 03-05-2013 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 9466990)

It's like breathing... required and ongoing throughout the day, so there's no need to mention it.

And yeah, that does sound exhausting.

10:30am - get up
11am - get around to making breakfast
noon - turn on the game
12:40pm - flip PiP so I can just watch the RZ channel instead
2pm - nap
3pm - wake up, check scores, hope there's a decent afternoon or SNF game.

luv 03-05-2013 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 9466990)

For some, from 4am until 6:30pm. For me, usually 8:30am until 11:15am.

luv 03-05-2013 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 9467001)
That sounds absolutely exhausting.

I didn't even want to make the drive from CoMo, let alone Springfield.

Thankfully, I can sleep in the RV. :D

'Hamas' Jenkins 03-05-2013 01:34 PM

The games have been so depressing over the last few years I generally tune out for a while during the second or third quarter and beat off. Probably a good thing I canceled my STs.

philfree 03-05-2013 01:49 PM

Quote:

Home game Sundays:

3am - get up
3pm - Head home

You're getting up way to early. I think I once made it to the stadium in 2 hrs.

Leave about 7:30 roll into the parking lot at 10:30. Honestly that's to early for me even. Tailgating is just alright in my book. I prefer getting out of my vehicle and walking into the stadium, buying a beer and entering the bowl just as they finish the anthem. Just in time to get in my seat for the opening KO. Of course I gave up my tickets after '07 so it's not an issue until I truley think this team is headed in the right direction.

tooge 03-05-2013 01:50 PM

Remind me to not let you go to the bathroom at my house during the second or third quarters.

GloryDayz 03-05-2013 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 9467332)
The games have been so depressing over the last few years I generally tune out for a while during the second or third quarter and beat off. Probably a good thing I canceled my STs.

There's no bad time to fap.... Geeeeez, I think most of fap when the actually do something well. We can only hope for blisters and calluses in the years ahead...

soopamanluva 03-05-2013 02:31 PM

Quote:

Home game Sundays:

3am - get up
3pm - Head home

Man....don't know if I could do it. I don't leave my house until 10am. Get to the stadium at about 10:20.