ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Alt chiefs planet mock draft (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269621)

chiefscafan 02-21-2013 08:26 PM

Ok guys realistic trades please.

RyFo18 02-21-2013 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefscafan (Post 9424214)
Ok guys realistic trades please.

Just messing around. Simmer down!

The Franchise 02-21-2013 11:15 PM

$5 says you guys don't finish.

KurtCobain 02-22-2013 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9424562)
$5 says you guys don't finish.

I'll take that bet. Plus a one day internet ban. No using the internet for one whole day except for work purposes.

The Franchise 02-22-2013 09:56 AM

Here's the simple reason why.

Allowing trades opens up the ability for teams to take their ENTIRE allotted time to try and work out trades. Taking the entire time is going to push other teams picks into the middle of the night and they're going to get skipped.

saphojunkie 02-22-2013 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9425026)
Here's the simple reason why.

Allowing trades opens up the ability for teams to take their ENTIRE allotted time to try and work out trades. Taking the entire time is going to push other teams picks into the middle of the night and they're going to get skipped.

I am sorry I even asked.

Jeez.

Personally, if you want to make trades happen, then I say no trading current roster players. Only draft picks.

If you're worried about it, then we should say no trades after the second round. You don't need to move up to spot 112 to nab that tight end.

The Franchise 02-22-2013 11:22 AM

I have no dog in this fight. I'm just giving my opinion.

chiefscafan 02-22-2013 01:18 PM

Pest you and others are open to have opinions. I decided lets shake it up a little. You don't know me too well if you think I'm letting this fail. Enjoy your draft come here and make fun of ours if that's what you feel you want to do. I don't care. But I won't let this fail.

NJChiefsFan 02-22-2013 10:17 PM

I would vote for no trading, but I fully support our fearless leader. Fight the good fight against our original mock draft overlords.

chiefscafan 02-22-2013 10:48 PM

Thanks we will make this work they can make fun of us all they want and say our mock isn't as good, but we know differently we didn't make people to beg to be in it.

chiefscafan 02-22-2013 10:52 PM

We allowed Anyone who wanted to I'm not saying we are better we are going a different route. Innovators are often ridiculed when introducing different things. Let's be innovators we will have fun.

The Franchise 02-22-2013 10:52 PM

Oh shut the **** up with your persecution complex. You come off like a whiney bitch.

chiefscafan 02-22-2013 11:09 PM

No I'm showing opinion too. pest you said to not judge you on your opinions well then you shouldn't judge others opinions.

Pest as I said before you are intitled to your opinion. You get joy by making fun of others that's once again your choice. So call me whiner etc I don't care. We are gonna do our draft the way we want to do it. You seem like an angry person when u attack me. It's not being a marter it's the truth. So once again attack me I'm above going to that level with you anymore once again good luck with your mock.

Sorter 02-22-2013 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefscafan (Post 9427318)
No I'm showing opinion too. pest you said to not judge you on your opinions well then you shouldn't judge others opinions.

Pest as I said before you are intitled to your opinion. You get joy by making fun of others that's once again your choice. So call me whiner etc I don't care. We are gonna do our draft the way we want to do it. You seem like an angry person when u attack me. It's not being a marter it's the truth. So once again attack me I'm above going to that level with you anymore once again good luck with your mock.

LMAO

The Franchise 02-22-2013 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9427336)
LMAO

QUIT MAKING FUN OF HIM!!!!!!!

chiefscafan 02-23-2013 11:08 AM

Ok ultra smooth-movement just told me he can't do it

Anyone know one person that might be interested

chiefscafan 02-23-2013 11:08 AM

So redskins and rams are available

ChiefsCountry 02-23-2013 12:14 PM

I just popped in to check on things, are you really doing trades? Just some advice, I wouldn't do it - but good luck.

chiefscafan 02-23-2013 12:31 PM

Thanks

Unsmooth-Moment 02-23-2013 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefscafan (Post 9428064)
Ok ultra smooth-movement just told me he can't do it

Anyone know one person that might be interested

Yup got a lot on my plate at work. Sorry.

PutQuinnIn 02-23-2013 06:57 PM

Ok I'll join in rams and redskins right

chiefscafan 02-23-2013 07:01 PM

Welcome aboard yep that is right thanks for joining.

Mr. Flopnuts 02-24-2013 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PutQuinnIn (Post 9429486)
Ok I'll join in rams and redskins right

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefscafan (Post 9429503)
Welcome aboard yep that is right thanks for joining.

So you're going to draft for 4 teams with 2 different screen names? I don't see a problem with it as long as you're not trading with yourself.

ArrowheadMagic 02-24-2013 06:04 PM

LOL. SMH

chiefscafan 02-24-2013 08:59 PM

No it's my friends account he wanted to join I asked him before he wasn't sure he could now he says he can

The Franchise 02-24-2013 09:02 PM

Your friend types the exact same way that you do?

Mr. Flopnuts 02-24-2013 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefscafan (Post 9434738)
No it's my friends account he wanted to join I asked him before he wasn't sure he could now he says he can

So he's using your computer? Cool. I don't care. I'm just making sure the facts are out there.

The Franchise 02-24-2013 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9434768)
So he's using your computer? Cool. I don't care. I'm just making sure the facts are out there.

So his friend signed in on his computer....posted and then 4 minutes later cachiefsfan signed in and responded?

Yeah....not fishy at all.

Pablo 02-24-2013 09:19 PM

Just stopped in to lol for a second.

Sorter 02-24-2013 09:21 PM

LMAO and the Alt Draft begins to derail.

Ceej 02-24-2013 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 9434853)
Just stopped in to lol for a second.

Well put.

I need to bookmark this thread.

chiefscafan 02-24-2013 09:30 PM

Wow so you keep attacking I'm not lying my friend is putquinnin

I don't know why I have to justify myself but there you go.

Sorter I asked you to join when the other draft didn't let u in. You were rude to me and got in and have been making fun of me and this mock. I've ignored your comments since please do us a favor and just leave this mock alone thanks.

chiefscafan 02-24-2013 09:31 PM

I let him use my phone to log in he didn't. Have his computer on him.

Ceej 02-24-2013 09:31 PM

At least manning two teams increases your chances to draft less sucky teams. :thumb:

Sorter 02-24-2013 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefscafan (Post 9434903)
Wow so you keep attacking I'm not lying my friend is putquinnin

I don't know why I have to justify myself but there you go.

Sorter I asked you to join when the other draft didn't let u in. You were rude to me and got in and have been making fun of me and this mock. I've ignored your comments since please do us a favor and just leave this mock alone thanks.

Oh please, stop with that insufferable droning.

blazzin311 02-25-2013 12:29 AM

Ok, so here's a thought...why do you dudes from the other draft, feel the need to keep coming in here posting about ours when it does not even pertain to you? Oh, I'm sorry...I didn't realize you are all experts on our mock and how we should run it. Please continue while I take notes. With all due respect, I appreciate your concern but some of you really don't have a dog in this fight, so if it ain't your tail, then don't wag it! There's no reason to concern yourself with things that don't concern you...if it's not your business, don't make it your burden! Mind your own mock, and we'll mind ours...good fences make for good neighbors fellas! :D

NJChiefsFan 02-25-2013 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blazzin311 (Post 9435501)
Ok, so here's a thought...why do you dudes from the other draft, feel the need to keep coming in here posting about ours when it does not even pertain to you? Oh, I'm sorry...I didn't realize you are all experts on our mock and how we should run it. Please continue while I take notes. With all due respect, I appreciate your concern but some of you really don't have a dog in this fight, so if it ain't your tail, then don't wag it! There's no reason to concern yourself with things that don't concern you...if it's not your business, don't make it your burden! Mind your own mock, and we'll mind ours...good fences make for good neighbors fellas! :D

I would say most of their concerns are reasonable and ones I agree with. Still, most of their comments do come off arrogant whether intended or not. I will put Flopnuts as an exception, because the info he pointed out is relevant. I am not accusing our draft leader of anything, but I do think we all should know who is drafting which teams.

KurtCobain 02-25-2013 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9433390)
So you're going to draft for 4 teams with 2 different screen names? I don't see a problem with it as long as you're not trading with yourself.

Lol

chiefscafan 02-25-2013 03:45 AM

Ok for the last time I am not drafting for putquinnin it is my best friend who was laughing at the arrogant people on this board making fun of me. He wanted to interact with them so he created this account.

We were at coffee bean and asked me of I was still doing the mock. I said someone just quit. He asked me if he could take the place I said sure. I said they will think I made this account so I logged out and he asked me which teams so no one thought I made the person up. Then I logged back in and welcomed him I told him I'd keep him updated cause I'm running it so the draft wouldn't drag.

My best friend is putquinnin is his name on this. I only tell to this to all in this draft to see that I am not pulling any fast ones. I tell you all out of respect that's all.

So for the others in the other mock please have respect for us too. I value what you say bout trades but we are gonna do something different it's simple if you don't want to trade don't.

I feel you just want this mock to fail I don't get that.

Like I said I only say what I said out of respect to those In this mock.

Now let's do this and have some fun good luck all.

KurtCobain 02-25-2013 03:59 AM

I'm down don't need to explain anything to me

chiefscafan 02-25-2013 10:39 AM

Thanks Argo I'm excited I've been researching players on the combine.

It will help me forget this Alex smith crap.

As I said I'm not forcing anyone to trade I'm putting it out there as an option.

bsp4444 02-25-2013 11:30 AM

What are we trading? Picks for players? Picks for picks? Do we used the generally agreed upon draft value chart? How about some parameters?

chiefscafan 02-25-2013 11:33 AM

Trade for picks mainly unless both gms agree on players for trades.

Parameters you can use the draft value chart as long as both gms agree. I'm good with everything except trading between your own teams is my only rule in this.

sfchief 02-25-2013 04:40 PM

entertaining offers for alex smith!

crazycoffey 02-25-2013 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sfchief (Post 9437395)
entertaining offers for alex smith!

May I propose you shove him up your arse?

sfchief 02-25-2013 04:59 PM

May I propose if you don't want him, mind your own business

crazycoffey 02-25-2013 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sfchief (Post 9437440)
May I propose if you don't want him, mind your own business

I propose if you don't want me to comment on your public posts, only send private ones to who you want to communicate with.

sfchief 02-25-2013 07:36 PM

Listen guy
If don't like Alex smith that's fine
I don't care for some dude telling me to shove it up my arse
Just because I'm trying see if there is interest in a player
U stay classy San Diego

Direckshun 02-25-2013 11:52 PM

This is already entertaining.

Mr. Flopnuts 02-26-2013 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 9435649)
I would say most of their concerns are reasonable and ones I agree with. Still, most of their comments do come off arrogant whether intended or not. I will put Flopnuts as an exception, because the info he pointed out is relevant. I am not accusing our draft leader of anything, but I do think we all should know who is drafting which teams.

Good. Because I wanted everyone to know what I knew since you are all going to be investing a great deal of time and effort into this thing. Regardless of any of it, I don't see an issue with the dude drafting for 4 teams if he wants too. I just don't think he should trade between them. And if it's his buddy, well, cool. How you guys all decide to go about it from here is up to you. But I thought you deserved to know. No offense to anyone. cachiefsfan included.

chiefscafan 02-26-2013 10:26 AM

Thanks mr. Flopnuts I just want to do a mock draft. It is my friend I'm not drafting for them don't know many times or how I can show you.

I just like to talk chiefs football don't understand why some on here just attack everything I say and twist it. Call me a know it all when I'm admitting I was right about some things and wrong bout others.

All I've ever wanted to do was talk football this is why I post and then leave because it becomes frustrating on here that is all.

This mock will be legit as I said and a lot of fun I'm sorry u won't be part of it. I understand work commitments and wanting to be in the main mock. I have no hard feelings but know this mock will be legit.

crazycoffey 02-26-2013 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sfchief (Post 9438059)
Listen guy
If don't like Alex smith that's fine
I don't care for some dude telling me to shove it up my arse
Just because I'm trying see if there is interest in a player
U stay classy San Diego

It was tongue in cheek from all the "**** Alex smith" sentiment on the main forum. You really shouldn't be such a ****ing sensitive little girl.

I vote no trades at all, but don't give a rat's ass if the majority votes for them. I won't do the trading. Too much for a mock.

Mr. Flopnuts 02-26-2013 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefscafan (Post 9440565)
Thanks mr. Flopnuts I just want to do a mock draft. It is my friend I'm not drafting for them don't know many times or how I can show you.

I just like to talk chiefs football don't understand why some on here just attack everything I say and twist it. Call me a know it all when I'm admitting I was right about some things and wrong bout others.

All I've ever wanted to do was talk football this is why I post and then leave because it becomes frustrating on here that is all.

This mock will be legit as I said and a lot of fun I'm sorry u won't be part of it. I understand work commitments and wanting to be in the main mock. I have no hard feelings but know this mock will be legit.

Bro, everything I do when I'm talking shit is just that, shit talking. It's what the guys do. You shouldn't take things so personally. Just my opinion.

As far as the mock goes, I just wanted everyone to be aware in case it was you doing 4 teams. It's really no big deal, but I don't need proof. And I wasn't worried about it. Just so you know, I come here to **** around. You're only the butt of the joke if you allow yourself to be. I guess the long of the short of it is, just relax. It's only the internet.

chiefscafan 02-26-2013 04:32 PM

Thanks again flopnuts. Sorry more sensitive than usual lost my job and struggling to find a new one. Been on here lately for a distraction sorry If I overact.