ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Ban Rambozo/Blackbob? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269381)

CrazyPhuD 01-27-2013 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9355876)
Here's the thing.

How many of the people that voted "no" did so out of principle?

And how many voted "no" because they actually LIKE and VALUE what Bob brings to the discussion?

Sometimes it's not best for the cul de sac to greet everyone with open arms just because you don't want to look like a snobbish gated community. That guy that just moved in may not be breaking any laws but just wait until he puts up the 1-million-light musical Christmas and you can't get out of your driveway because of all the gawkers.

I voted 'no' out of principle. Tolerance is a rare thing these days. If someone's breaking the rules ban the ****. If someone's being a douche and you don't like it that's what ignore is for. If you get worked up because someone is being a douche that's all on you.

htismaqe 01-27-2013 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief (Post 9356041)
This is my thought as well. I think everything bozo says is frustratingly stupid, and feel he adds zero value to any discussion he enters. I'd be happy to see him gone.

But truth be told, he isn't the one derailing threads. It's the people that acknowledge his posts. No different than the people that argue with gochiefs for pages and pages when they already know he's a troll.

There's a segment of this board that's become awefully good at getting sandy vaginas. They can't just disagree with people, they have to turn it into an ordeal. This mob thing is a shining example. Dragging your butthurt around with you like a Miss Sahara Snatch sash is a bigger source of drama than one dumbass poster.

So I'm tempted to vote to keep this window licker just because some people need to learn they don't always get their way.

So you acknowledge that he absolutely IS shitting in every yard in the neighborhood but at the same time doing anything about it is "butthurt"?

That's ridiculous. You yourself said he adds ZERO VALUE. if everybody ignores him, he still brings zero value and he's still shitting in our yards.

WTF?

DaneMcCloud 01-27-2013 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyPhuD (Post 9356078)
I voted 'no' out of principle. Tolerance is a rare thing these days. If someone's breaking the rules ban the ****. If someone's being a douche and you don't like it that's what ignore is for. If you get worked up because someone is being a douche that's all on you.

He's already been banned twice.

How many chances does a guy deserve?

DaneMcCloud 01-27-2013 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 9356072)
True but shtsprayer is still here and he shits in every thread that he is in

I'm absolutely certain that if he behaved that way in the Lounge, he'd be perma-banned, I.P. banned, etc.

Saccopoo 01-27-2013 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9355860)
If you ban for being a douche you might as well just write names down that you see in the official Geno thread.

F-

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/negg...a7baf3-711.gif

htismaqe 01-27-2013 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyPhuD (Post 9356078)

He ALREADY BROKE THE RULES.

He was allowed back because he promised he would STOP being a douche.

Valiant 01-27-2013 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9356086)
So you acknowledge that he absolutely IS shitting in every yard in the neighborhood but at the same time doing anything about it is "butthurt"?

That's ridiculous. You yourself said he adds ZERO VALUE. if everybody ignores him, he still brings zero value and he's still shitting in our yards.

WTF?

Denise has brought zero also. Says idiotic stupid things and trolls. She is still here.
And the votes should be public. For all I know those are mults voting.

bigbucks24 01-27-2013 06:11 PM

Saying that the entire board should "just ignore him" when he shits in every thread, is like saying owners don't need a CBA because they should all just "not give out the ridiculous contracts". Never going to happen.

Brock 01-27-2013 06:11 PM

Quote:

DC doesn't matter.

htismaqe 01-27-2013 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9356098)
I'm absolutely certain that if he behaved that way in the Lounge, he'd be perma-banned, I.P. banned, etc.

Yep. DC is a different animal altogether.

jspchief 01-27-2013 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9356056)
You've been talking a lot about board behavior lately. You should have been a kindergarten teacher.

I'm sorry if it threatens you. I like your football posts.

But right now there are some people who are creating their own drama, and its getting old. I don't expect them to change on my account, but that doesn't mean I'm going to ignore it or cater to their whims.

As much as I hate reading posts dripping with idiocy, it does a lot less harm to discussion than the 8-10 posters that run around like thier hair is on fire every time he posts.

KCrockaholic 01-27-2013 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9356031)
Read the poll questions again.

In that case I just like to vote in polls full of drama.

Tribal Warfare 01-27-2013 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9356107)

I want the old school rules to come back also when we were transitioning from the KCStar BB. This stuff wouldn't have been tolerated.

DaneMcCloud 01-27-2013 06:12 PM

Quote:

It's always nice when people talk out their ass.

:shake:

If you're going to vote, PLEASE understand what you're voting for, or is that too much to ask?

htismaqe 01-27-2013 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 9356111)
Denise has brought zero also. Says idiotic stupid things and trolls. She is still here.
And the votes should be public. For all I know those are mults voting.

Her post volume is much lower than Bob's.

Ironically, it was suggested he could learn from that and he ignored that too.

mcaj22 01-27-2013 06:13 PM

even if you ignore him and dont quote or respond to him he still will take a simple thread about Chiefs football and take it on a really weird turn

he was spinning threads for awhile about Chiefs players or whatever on how he was abused as a child or how hes a hippie and does drugs or whatever personal experiences the guy has that he can tie into Chiefs related topics. And that's just odd.

DaneMcCloud 01-27-2013 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 9356029)
How long is the ban for?

Forever has multiple definitions?

htismaqe 01-27-2013 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief (Post 9356117)

But right now there are some people who are creating their own drama, and its getting old. I don't expect them to change on my account, but that doesn't mean I'm going to ignore it or cater to their whims.

As much as I hate reading posts dripping with idiocy, it does a lot less harm to discussion than the 8-10 posters that run around like thier hair is on fire every time he posts.

Well, I am not about to let the football discussion on this board to go down the drain just because somebody might get offended. I simply am not going to let it go. I don't care who hates me for it. I'm mad as hell and I'm not gonna take it anymore.

You can try to get the DOZEN people who can't stand him to go away.

Or you can get him to go away.

What sounds like the path of least resistance to you?

CrazyPhuD 01-27-2013 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9356089)
He's already been banned twice.

How many chances does a guy deserve?

Honestly I haven't paid much attention to him because I've been busy as of late, but how many chances did we give clay? If I remember when he first came on here he was getting banned left and right, but he's turned into a pretty valuable if still controversial member.

Quote:

I don't claim to know all the details but it sounds like he was banned for the mults and promised not to do that(and apparently hasn't). The douche bit is something else.

There may also be another choice here. Rather than a full ban you could also implement the proverbial 'penalty box', i.e. sitewide ignore for a period of time. You all have done it before and it's not quite so drastic.

Cephalic Trauma 01-27-2013 06:17 PM

"Dealt with by the mob" should be an option. They are some of the baddest mofo's around with their neg-bombing tactics. If he is merely banned, he should consider himself spared.

DaneMcCloud 01-27-2013 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9356150)
"Dealt with by the mob" should be an option. They are some of the baddest mofo's around with their neg-bombing tactics. If he is merely banned, he should consider himself spared.

You need to visit your gynecologist asap.

It's bleeding all over this forum.

Cephalic Trauma 01-27-2013 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9356156)
You need to visit your gynecologist asap.

It's bleeding all over this forum.

Deal. When's your psychiatry appointment, mobster?

htismaqe 01-27-2013 06:21 PM

Again, the primary reason Clay was allowed to stay was because he figured out a way to circumvent being permanently banned.

|Zach| 01-27-2013 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9356167)
Again, the primary reason Clay was allowed to stay was because he figured out a way to circumvent being permanently banned.

yup.

dirk digler 01-27-2013 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9356114)
DC doesn't matter.

It should

DaneMcCloud 01-27-2013 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9356162)
Deal. When's your psychiatry appointment, mobster?

I find it truly hilarious that a douche**** n00b like yourself is concerned, check that, butthurt, about rep.

Do you watch soap operas as well? You seem to love drama.

dirk digler 01-27-2013 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9356167)

That doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out.

Cephalic Trauma 01-27-2013 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9356183)
I find it truly hilarious that a douche**** n00b like yourself is concerned, check that, butthurt, about rep.

Do you watch soap operas as well? You seem to love drama.

Wait, what?

Aren't you part of the notorious neg-bombing clan known as "the mob"?

And I'm concerned with rep? Does not compute.

Projecting much?

Brock 01-27-2013 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 9356178)
It should

Nah. It's fine the way it is.

DaneMcCloud 01-27-2013 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9356193)
Wait, what?

Aren't you part of the notorious neg-bombing clan known as "the mob"?

And I'm concerned with rep? Does not compute.

Projecting much?

No, I am not.

Again, this is what, you're 50th post concerning that group?

You're a worthless ****.

Cephalic Trauma 01-27-2013 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9356197)
No, I am not.

Again, this is what, you're 50th post concerning that group?

You're a worthless ****.

Yeah, but I'm your worthless ****.

Just consider me a mob groupie:thumb:

jspchief 01-27-2013 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9356086)

WTF?

If he's the dog shitting on the carpet, then some people are reacting by smearing the dogshit all over the walls and ceiling in anger over finding a turd on the rug.

Clean the carpet. Get rid of the dog. But it doesn't change the fact that some people need to get better at dealing with dogshit.

Nightfyre 01-27-2013 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief (Post 9356205)
If he's the dog shitting on the carpet, then some people are reacting by smearing the dogshit all over the walls and ceiling in anger over finding a turd on the rug.

Clean the carpet. Get rid of the dog. But it doesn't change the fact that some people need to get better at dealing with dogshit.

What a shitty analogy.

CrazyPhuD 01-27-2013 06:36 PM

Quote:

yea but to be honest many people don't give a crap about changing.

philfree 01-27-2013 06:39 PM

Freedom of speech.

DaneMcCloud 01-27-2013 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by philfree (Post 9356247)
Freedom of speech.

So, everyone who's been banned should be allowed to return due to U.S. Constitution?

Coach 01-27-2013 06:41 PM

This poll is missing the Gaz option. Therefore, as much as it pains me to say this, this poll is null and void.

htismaqe 01-27-2013 06:46 PM

Quote:

I beg to differ. We're reacting by kicking the dog. The problem is that the dog won't quit shitting on the carpet so we are gonna keep kicking it until the roommate gets rid of it.

Setsuna 01-27-2013 06:58 PM

Keep him! He brings counter arguments to an otherwise wankfest.

Mr. Flopnuts 01-27-2013 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief (Post 9356041)
This is my thought as well. I think everything bozo says is frustratingly stupid, and feel he adds zero value to any discussion he enters. I'd be happy to see him gone.

But truth be told, he isn't the one derailing threads. It's the people that acknowledge his posts. No different than the people that argue with gochiefs for pages and pages when they already know he's a troll.

There's a segment of this board that's become awefully good at getting sandy vaginas. They can't just disagree with people, they have to turn it into an ordeal. This mob thing is a shining example. Dragging your butthurt around with you like a Miss Sahara Snatch sash is a bigger source of drama than one dumbass poster.

So I'm tempted to vote to keep this window licker just because some people need to learn they don't always get their way.

I completely agree with this post. Being reeruned, or a troll isn't ban worthy. And to me, it makes you a contributor to this board. People give enough of a **** to respond to him. Over and over.

Setsuna 01-27-2013 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9356366)
I completely agree with this post. Being reeruned, or a troll isn't ban worthy. And to me, it makes you a contributor to this board. People give enough of a **** to respond to him. Over and over.

My post was shorter and said the same exact thing. :jester:

ChiefsCountry 01-27-2013 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief (Post 9356117)

Ironic coming from a whiny bitch.

threebag 01-27-2013 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 9356362)
Keep him! He brings counter arguments to an otherwise wankfest.

True

SAUTO 01-27-2013 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9355930)
I think that's probably a pretty fair observation as well. It's the reason we haven't just banned him outright. Some our regulars are not without culpability with this particular issue.

I will say that most everyone gave him a fair shot this time around.

Look back.

Hell I even think htis agreed with him. sorter gave props for his write up on the senior bowl practices even though he didn't agree with any of it, etc.

The guy can't just get along
Posted via Mobile Device

threebag 01-27-2013 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9356366)

This

Mr. Flopnuts 01-27-2013 07:05 PM

Quote:

Blame me. I'm soft. I promised to ban all of his mults, but I just don't have it in me to ban people from this site. I think it takes a TON to ban people from being here.

HotCarl 01-27-2013 07:06 PM

Eh, he just contradicts the groupthink.

htismaqe 01-27-2013 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9356389)
I will say that most everyone gave him a fair shot this time around.

Look back.

Hell I even think htis agreed with him. sorter gave props for his write up on the senior bowl practices even though he didn't agree with any of it, etc.

The guy can't just get along
Posted via Mobile Device

Dude, I put together a post in his magnum opus "I am really BlackBob and I am sorry" thread a couple of days ago DEFENDING him and suggesting that everybody should give him a chance.

In the 90 seconds between clicking "new post" and clicking "submit" he was ALREADY fighting with people and calling them names...

htismaqe 01-27-2013 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HotCarl (Post 9356408)
Eh, he just contradicts the groupthink.

No he doesn't.

You do that. And despite the fact that everybody thinks you're a moron, nobody that I know of wants you to leave. :p

NewChief 01-27-2013 07:12 PM

Keep him. It's about time we have someone around here that knows more about football than htismaqe.

Mr. Flopnuts 01-27-2013 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 9356377)
My post was shorter and said the same exact thing. :jester:

**** you Sandusksuna. :p

Ace Gunner 01-27-2013 07:13 PM

I'd let it go. I love to watch some of you suffer :D

Mr. Flopnuts 01-27-2013 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 9356438)
Keep him. It's about time we have someone around here that knows more about football than htismaqe.

ROFL You ****ing troll! I love it.

htismaqe 01-27-2013 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 9356438)

ROFL

SAUTO 01-27-2013 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9356424)
Dude, I put together a post in his magnum opus "I am really BlackBob and I am sorry" thread a couple of days ago DEFENDING him and suggesting that everybody should give him a chance.

In the 90 seconds between clicking "new post" and clicking "submit" he was ALREADY fighting with people and calling them names...

Shit I must have missed that whole thread lol.

But I'm sure I'm one of his stalkers.
Posted via Mobile Device

Setsuna 01-27-2013 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9356443)
**** you Sandusksuna. :p

ROFL Where did this name come from? I'm curious now.

Hammock Parties 01-27-2013 07:19 PM

BlackBob PM me for tips on getting around bans!

HotCarl 01-27-2013 07:23 PM

Hey when do I get an avatar? Besides huggy bear, I mean

htismaqe 01-27-2013 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9356482)

ROFL

jspchief 01-27-2013 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9356382)
Ironic coming from a whiny bitch.

I don't even know who you are.

Saul Good 01-27-2013 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 9355721)
His frequent use of mults to sabotage threads is what has put me over the edge on this. I used to look at him as a dude making an honest effort to represent his contrarian positions. No longer. He doesn't post in good faith.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kMvW-_pkX3Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mr. Flopnuts 01-27-2013 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 9356455)
ROFL Where did this name come from? I'm curious now.

You made a reference in a thread, and I made it. It took days for you to see it, but you did. I'm too lazy to go find it. I love it though. Sorry. :D

Hammock Parties 01-27-2013 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9356521)
ROFL

Always two there are. A master, and an apprentice.

http://www.moviefancentral.com/image...jpg?1316482564

Rasputin 01-27-2013 07:30 PM

Quote:

BlackBob PM Bob Dole for tips on getting around bans!

fyp

htismaqe 01-27-2013 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9356547)
Always two there are. A master, and an apprentice.

http://www.moviefancentral.com/image...jpg?1316482564

There can be only one!

http://www.thealmightyguru.com/Revie...-Highlands.jpg

tooge 01-27-2013 07:34 PM

It's interesting that he bothers people so much. I try to keep things in life in perspective. As in "don't sweat the small stuff". Anyone over 12 years old should be mature enough to not let a posters opinion bother them, so long as its not personal. This is a community. Communities function with different personalities, levels of intelligence, and styles. If you don't like the car the neighbor drives or the music they listen to or the team they root for, you ignore them. There isn't a community police that will force them to move.
Just my .02

Setsuna 01-27-2013 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9356539)
You made a reference in a thread, and I made it. It took days for you to see it, but you did. I'm too lazy to go find it. I love it though. Sorry. :D

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! You might as well change my username then to make it official. I ok the change. :thumb:

COchief 01-27-2013 07:38 PM

Ruins everything, only person I have put on ignore in over a decade.

Needs to be sent packin.

HotCarl 01-27-2013 07:38 PM

Man I ask when I get an avatar and someone reps me with "eat shit and die". Big deal, just a question.

htismaqe 01-27-2013 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 9356573)
It's interesting that he bothers people so much. I try to keep things in life in perspective. As in "don't sweat the small stuff". Anyone over 12 years old should be mature enough to not let a posters opinion bother them, so long as its not personal. This is a community. Communities function with different personalities, levels of intelligence, and styles. If you don't like the car the neighbor drives or the music they listen to or the team they root for, you ignore them. There isn't a community police that will force them to move.
Just my .02

If your neighbor listens to Hannah Montana on 30 with the windows down you cannot ignore him.

You ask him to turn it down and when he doesn't, the neighborhood association asks him to leave.

Communities like this THRIVE two-sided discourse, something Bob is not capable of.

htismaqe 01-27-2013 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HotCarl (Post 9356590)
Man I ask when I get an avatar and someone reps me with "eat shit and die". Big deal, just a question.

ROFL

Now that is just rude.

Titty Meat 01-27-2013 07:42 PM

Quote:

Post it bruh

Sorter 01-27-2013 07:43 PM

Ban for use of mults.

Ace Gunner 01-27-2013 07:45 PM

oh shit

BossChief 01-27-2013 07:46 PM

Blackbob brings down the collective football iq of this site and has committed multiple acts that are bannable, to boot. Probably the only poster I'd ever vote yes for on a permaban.

tooge 01-27-2013 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9356591)
If your neighbor listens to Hannah Montana on 30 with the windows down you cannot ignore him.

You ask him to turn it down and when he doesn't, the neighborhood association asks him to leave.

Communities like this THRIVE two-sided discourse, something Bob is not capable of.

Not the same. You can ignore him or choose to not respond to his threads. He's not yelling in your ear for Pete's sake

cosmo20002 01-27-2013 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9355694)
We haven't done this in a long time but it's time for you guys to decide.

We don't think he's necessarily breaking rules but he seems to be annoying a lot of people. 51% decides his fate (3rd option is an "abstain" so it will be majority between options one and two). I'm gonna let this thing run until 10:00 PM on Monday.

Wow, he's annoying people?

I guess if AustinChief is going to ban several people for merely disagreeing with him, it only makes sense to start putting bannings for being "annoying" up for vote. JFC

I really don't know what he's done. I guess he must be really, really, really ****ing annoying.

htismaqe 01-27-2013 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 9356642)
Not the same. You can ignore him or choose to not respond to his threads. He's not yelling in your ear for Pete's sake

Dude, he spams every thread. You can't ignore him. You simply don't understand what you're talking about. He hijacks threads.

At one point he was posting from 2 accounts and trying to make it look like he had an "ally" with the same viewpoint.

SAUTO 01-27-2013 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9356657)
Dude, he spams every thread. You can't ignore him. You simply don't understand what you're talking about. He hijacks threads.

At one point he was posting from 2 accounts and trying to make it look like he had an "ally" with the same viewpoint.

This
Posted via Mobile Device

jspchief 01-27-2013 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo20002 (Post 9356655)
Wow, he's annoying people?

I guess if AustinChief is going to ban several people for merely disagreeing with him, it only makes sense to start putting bannings for being "annoying" up for vote. JFC

I really don't know what he's done. I guess he must be really, really, really ****ing annoying.

DC leaking again.