ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet Not "Mods" but "Mobs?" WTF (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269221)

SPchief 01-23-2013 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 9344962)
The crazy thing is that BlackBob is annoying enough that people don't have any trouble picking him out within about 20 posts. That's truly an impressive level of douchebaggery.

It's almost like he wants to be outed as soon as he starts up with the next mult. Then as soon as he's outed he denies it and when he figures out that he's been outed he slithers away to his next mult.

Frosty 01-23-2013 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9344951)
It didn't happen this year due to the depressing levels of SUCK. You can't GIF UP the entire game.

It did happen but on a different forum.

SPchief 01-23-2013 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9344966)
I just checked my archives - so far this month, I've received 46 reps from 38 different people. All but one of them were positive.

But it sure is cute that you don't think I'm rep-worthy, little fella.

rep

ChiTown 01-23-2013 03:02 PM

WTF?

Lol.

tony77 01-23-2013 03:05 PM

Just sad........ grow up.

Mr. Flopnuts 01-23-2013 03:14 PM

I want in the group, and I need people to rep me for validity in my personal life. I've learned this from Hootie in the last couple of years. And I keep fighting to have the one who sucks the penis brought back time after time. :facepalm: I need help...

Frazod 01-23-2013 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9345002)
I want in the group, and I need people to rep me for validity in my personal life. I've learned this from Hootie in the last couple of years. And I keep fighting to have the one who sucks the penis brought back time after time. :facepalm: I need help...

I'm still trying to figure out why his latest incarnation hasn't been banned since he was permabanned the last time.

Rasputin 01-23-2013 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony77 (Post 9344975)
Just sad........ grow up.

Would you like some rep to get you out of the red?

Fire Me Boy! 01-23-2013 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief_For_Life58 (Post 9344686)
bold the important parts

Here ya go.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 9344575)
Good evening, London. Allow me first to apologize for this interruption. I do, like many of you, appreciate the comforts of every day routine- the security of the familiar, the tranquility of repetition. I enjoy them as much as any bloke. But in the spirit of commemoration, thereby those important events of the past usually associated with someone's death or the end of some awful bloody struggle, a celebration of a nice holiday, I thought we could mark this November the 5th, a day that is sadly no longer remembered, by taking some time out of our daily lives to sit down and have a little chat. There are of course those who do not want us to speak. I suspect even now, orders are being shouted into telephones, and men with guns will soon be on their way. Why? Because while the truncheon may be used in lieu of conversation, words will always retain their power. Words offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth. And the truth is, there is something terribly wrong with this country, isn't there? Cruelty and injustice, intolerance and oppression. And where once you had the freedom to object, to think and speak as you saw fit, you now have censors and systems of surveillance coercing your conformity and soliciting your submission. How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror. I know why you did it. I know you were afraid. Who wouldn't be? War, terror, disease. There were a myriad of problems which conspired to corrupt your reason and rob you of your common sense. Fear got the best of you, and in your panic you turned to the now high chancellor, Adam Sutler. He promised you order, he promised you peace, and all he demanded in return was your silent, obedient consent. Last night I sought to end that silence. Last night I destroyed the Old Bailey, to remind this country of what it has forgotten. More than four hundred years ago a great citizen wished to embed the fifth of November forever in our memory. His hope was to remind the world that fairness, justice, and freedom are more than words, they are perspectives. So if you've seen nothing, if the crimes of this government remain unknown to you then I would suggest you allow the fifth of November to pass unmarked. But if you see what I see, if you feel as I feel, and if you would seek as I seek, then I ask you to stand beside me one year from tonight, outside the gates of Parliament, and together we shall give them a fifth of November that shall never, ever be forgot.

|Zach| 01-23-2013 03:20 PM

haha

SPchief 01-23-2013 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9345016)
I'm still trying to figure out why his latest incarnation hasn't been banned since he was permabanned the last time.

He and Joey were both allowed back. Good move by the mods. This place is better with both of them

Frazod 01-23-2013 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPchief (Post 9345028)
He and Joey were both allowed back. Good move by the mods. This place is better with both of them

I like Joey. But Pootie can go choke on a bag of dicks.

Sorter 01-23-2013 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 9345024)
Here ya go.

Excellent

|Zach| 01-23-2013 03:43 PM

Isn't Hootie the one who was invited by AC to go and create his own Texans board? What happened with all that?

Frazod 01-23-2013 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9345092)
Isn't Hootie the one who was invited by AC to go and create his own Texans board? What happened with all that?

Pootie went in dropping unfiltered N-bombs with his pals for about a week, then he got bored and wandered off. Just like a spoiled child when the alure of his shiny new toy wears off.

listopencil 01-23-2013 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9344939)
nothing against you, just don't see how you get repped SO often. I hardly see you post and when I do I hardly consider them rep worthy.

I do consider you one of the most important members of CP.

I just don't consider you a rep worthy one.

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9327042)
Leaking vinegar and water could be a sign that you're a douche. You might want to get that looked at.

I gave Frazod pos rep for this post. Within the conversation it was sort of an "out of the blue" funny retort that made me laugh. I rep posts that make me laugh, make me think, or state something particularly well. I rarely neg rep posts and the majority of those happen in pissy little rep fights.

SPchief 01-23-2013 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9345149)
I gave Frazod pos rep for this post. Within the conversation it was sort of an "out of the blue" funny retort that made me laugh. I rep posts that make me laugh, make me think, or state something particularly well. I rarely neg rep posts and the majority of those happen in pissy little rep fights.

neg rep

listopencil 01-23-2013 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPchief (Post 9345174)
neg rep

Noooo! How will I live?

Frazod 01-23-2013 04:14 PM

Quote:

neg rep

I just gave him positive rep, so there! :harumph:

Rambozo 01-23-2013 04:15 PM

I'm a bitch? ROFL

I'm not one of the people who gangs up on people with 5-6 of their buddies like 7th graders at the roller rink.
It's a straight up witch hunt and it's bush league. It's KC Star forum type of BS.

I care about rep? ROFL

These "mobsters" are the ones that are obviously the most concerned about rep. Look how they use it.

I'm putting every one of these guys on ignore because their opinions aren't worth jack shit to me.

It's pretty damn funny to me. I'll leave it at that.

saphojunkie 01-23-2013 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9344793)
yeah I don't know who to mock more

the thread starter or the actual group

Couldn't have said this better myself. (Obviously, or I would have).

listopencil 01-23-2013 04:16 PM

Quote:

neg rep

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9345186)
I just gave him positive rep, so there! :harumph:

Let the games begin.

Fire Me Boy! 01-23-2013 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 9345191)
Couldn't have said this better myself. (Obviously, or I would have).

This.

Sorter 01-23-2013 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9345188)
I'm a bitch? ROFL

I'm not one of the people who gangs up on people with 5-6 of their buddies like 7th graders at the roller rink.

I care about rep? ROFL

These "mobsters" are the ones that are obviously the most concerned about rep. Look they use it.

I'm putting every one of these guys on ignore because their opinions aren't worth jack shit to me.

BlackBob mult, I'm not even sure I've negged you yet.

The only reason I would ever be concerned with my "rep" is that I couldn't give pos rep (which I give pretty regularly and to a variety of posters)

It could be that people neg you because you have made racist remarks in the past, post absolutely asinine things after someone has corrected it for you (remember your 3-3-5 argument? Hilarious), and are absolutely unwilling to post anything of true substance.

I read and enjoyed the fact that you posted your SR Bowl observations. I read through it and while I disagreed with vast quantities of it, you weren't belittled for it. Those are the kinds of posts you should make more often.

htismaqe 01-23-2013 04:24 PM

Quote:

I'll leave it at that.

ROFL

You NEVER "leave it at that".

You ALWAYS have to have the last word, so much so that when you get banned, you come back with a new name and start the same shit.

I think it's funny as hell that there's a group dedicated to attacking you.

Not really my style personally, I like to go it alone.

But hopefully some day you'll realize that NOBODY wants you here and NOBODY is listening to your drivel and you'll just GO AWAY.

Easy 6 01-23-2013 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9345113)
Pootie went in dropping unfiltered N-bombs with his pals for about a week, then he got bored and wandered off. Just like a spoiled child when the alure of his shiny new toy wears off.

Wow, i knew he'd been offered that and took it... but didnt know that was the outcome.

Having said that, i have no idea why i'm quoting you in the first place... hoots says you're not really worthy of it and that too many people besides him get rep :D

Fire Me Boy! 01-23-2013 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9345192)
Let the games begin.

I'm going to randomly pick a thread on the 4th page of the main forum and neg rep the 29th post...

Let's see what happens.

htismaqe 01-23-2013 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9345211)
I read and enjoyed the fact that you posted your SR Bowl observations. I read through it and while I disagreed with vast quantities of it, you weren't belittled for it. Those are the kinds of posts you should make more often.

He can't.

He doesn't have the self control.

Plus, if he limited his posts to just the good stuff, he'd only have 2 or 3 posts a week.

Not near enough for an attention whore of his magnitude.

DaneMcCloud 01-23-2013 04:25 PM

Quote:

I'm a bitch? ROFL

I care about rep? ROFL

These "mobsters" are the ones that are obviously the most concerned about rep. Look how they use it.

I think it would be more fitting if you were put on Universal Ignore, buy hey, that's just me.

Fire Me Boy! 01-23-2013 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 9345224)
I'm going to randomly pick a thread on the 4th page of the main forum and neg rep the 29th post...

Let's see what happens.

Let's go to war, fellas!

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthrea...97#post9331697

Sorter 01-23-2013 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9345227)
I think it would be more fitting if you were put on Universal Ignore, buy hey, that's just me.

http://i724.photobucket.com/albums/w...2up/2kizi8.gif

SPchief 01-23-2013 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 9345232)

LMAO When that guy checks his rep he's gonna be wtf?

Fire Me Boy! 01-23-2013 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPchief (Post 9345241)

:rockon:

Sorter 01-23-2013 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPchief (Post 9345241)

rofl,

SPchief 01-23-2013 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 9345249)

:evil:

Fire Me Boy! 01-23-2013 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPchief (Post 9345254)

If I didn't find it so funny, I'd feel bad.

seclark 01-23-2013 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 9345232)

in, but i feel kinda dirty.
sec

Fire Me Boy! 01-23-2013 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seclark (Post 9345260)
sec

ROFL

SPchief 01-23-2013 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 9345249)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9345253)
rofl,

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPchief (Post 9345254)

Quote:

Originally Posted by seclark (Post 9345260)
sec

So does this make us a clique now?

RealSNR 01-23-2013 04:37 PM

Quote:

I'm a bitch? ROFL

I care about rep? ROFL

When are you going to stop wasting valuable server space with all your mult accounts, BlackBob? You had your original one that got banned, then it was restored. It was perfectly fine.

You came back as Woodchuck because people hated your douchebag ass. You didn't think it through properly enough, not realizing that people will hate the same thing in a different package.

Now you got this Rambozo incarnation. For SURE this time people will accept your twisted football opinions. They simply have to. How could they not?

You remind me of the Chiefs. If it didn't work before, try it again.

SPchief 01-23-2013 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon (Post 9330971)
Whoa whoa WHOA. Calm down & have a schnitzel dude...

Next one up!

Sorter 01-23-2013 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPchief (Post 9345266)

I believe so.

****, Rambozo/BlackBob/Mugsy is going to be PISSED!!!!

Sorter 01-23-2013 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPchief (Post 9345274)
Next one up!

:clap:

Fire Me Boy! 01-23-2013 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPchief (Post 9345266)

What do we call ourselves? The Repists?

DaFace 01-23-2013 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9345215)
ROFL

You NEVER "leave it at that".

You ALWAYS have to have the last word, so much so that when you get banned, you come back with a new name and start the same shit.

I think it's funny as hell that there's a group dedicated to attacking you.

Not really my style personally, I like to go it alone.

But hopefully some day you'll realize that NOBODY wants you here and NOBODY is listening to your drivel and you'll just GO AWAY.

You should see the mod email account. I think it's something like 5:1 BlackBob emails to everyone else right now.

SPchief 01-23-2013 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 9345283)

Sure, do you want to start the group?

SPchief 01-23-2013 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 9345284)
You should see the mod email account. I think it's something like 5:1 BlackBob emails to everyone else right now.

Of him trying to start mult accounts? Is he using the same e-mail address?

Rasputin 01-23-2013 04:40 PM

Quote:

I'm a bitch? ROFL

It's a straight up witch hunt and it's bush league. It's KC Star forum type of BS.

I care about rep? ROFL

Boom Ch Ka neg rep just to put me on the list. :)

ChiliConCarnage 01-23-2013 04:42 PM

For a while I paid the mobs for protection but I still had my lunch money stolen everyday.

RealSNR 01-23-2013 04:42 PM

I'm wondering. Were you expecting people to be appalled by this social group? It doesn't seem to be working. They kind of think you're a joke.

Fire Me Boy! 01-23-2013 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage (Post 9345295)
For a while I paid the mobs for protection but I still had my lunch money stolen everyday.

It's because you don't know the difference between "everyday" and "every day."

DaFace 01-23-2013 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPchief (Post 9345290)
Of him trying to start mult accounts? Is he using the same e-mail address?

Oh, a variety of things. "Why was I banned?" "I'm banned, but I wanted to make this argument in a thread. Will you post it for me?" "Hi, I'm a new user and my account hasn't been activated. Why?" "I'm new and someone booted me from a thread. Why?"

That kind of stuff.

Frazod 01-23-2013 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 9345309)
Oh, a variety of things. "Why was I banned?" "I'm banned, but I wanted to make this argument in a thread. Will you post it for me?" "Hi, I'm a new user and my account hasn't been activated. Why?" "I'm new and someone booted me from a thread. Why?"

That kind of stuff.

Good thing Kyle pays so well, eh? :D

Sorter 01-23-2013 04:47 PM

Quote:

http://thumbs.newschoolers.com/index...f&size=200x300

listopencil 01-23-2013 04:48 PM

Quote:

REPo Men? REPair Center? REP ZEPpelin?

tooge 01-23-2013 04:49 PM

Quote:

I'm a bitch? ROFL

I care about rep? ROFL

Man, that whole "roller rink" incident? Well, had I known you'd still be hurtin over that, we wouldn't have done it. Sorry

listopencil 01-23-2013 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9345314)

I kind of like Rep Zeppelin.

Fire Me Boy! 01-23-2013 04:50 PM

I literally LOL'd in my office when this appeared...

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/5825/72453655.jpg

Frazod 01-23-2013 04:50 PM

Or the Repulators.

SPchief 01-23-2013 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 9345325)
I literally LOL'd in my office when this appeared...

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/5825/72453655.jpg

LMAO :evil:

htismaqe 01-23-2013 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 9345309)

That kind of stuff.

ROFL

OMFG

Pasta Little Brioni 01-23-2013 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 9344836)
this is funny. The "group" to oust n00bs thing is lame. Belonging to a group that picks on others is like being in a gang. The members are in it because they find strength in numbers. Typically because they are not strong by themselves. It's also funny that rambozo is offended by it.

That's pretty much bullshit, but oh well.

Bwana 01-23-2013 04:52 PM

Oh Dear :shake:

Bob, Bob, Bob

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...Uj4IDpg2QIwSz-

ChiefsCountry 01-23-2013 04:52 PM

Awesome thread by the biggest douche on the Planet. BlackBob thought he was real ****ing smart, damn IP addresses matched up for you. Yeah I banned you from threads in DraftPlanet because you are suppose to be banned from ChiefsPlanet. Keep your stupid ass in the main lounge at least and not ruin that subforum.

Pasta Little Brioni 01-23-2013 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9344879)
I didn't know there was a "group" to do this? I've been neg bombing for same reasons when ever I see shit like this. Suggesting drafting anything other than QB with our first pick IS my biggest utmost boiling point. I have neg rep long time users for suggesting Alex Smith. **** em.

Join us Tattoo :evil:

ChiefsCountry 01-23-2013 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 9344526)
How that ****stain Chiefscountry became a mod, i'll never know. Maybe he sucks some serious admin dick.

Your vagina is hurting again I see.

Sorter 01-23-2013 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9345321)
I kind of like Rep Zeppelin.

oooOOOOooooo, that is pretty solid as well bruh.

Sorter 01-23-2013 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9345347)
Awesome thread by the biggest douche on the Planet. BlackBob thought he was real ****ing smart, damn IP addresses matched up for you. Yeah I banned you from threads in DraftPlanet because you are suppose to be banned from ChiefsPlanet. Keep your stupid ass in the main lounge at least and not ruin that subforum.

ChiefsCountry keeping it real.

Rasputin 01-23-2013 04:56 PM

Quote:

Hey thanks for the invite.

I did my part and it happened to be a bronco fan lucky me :)

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...=269141&page=2

Tombstone RJ post #29

Chief Pote 01-23-2013 04:56 PM

Me likey this thread. :p :clap:

listopencil 01-23-2013 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9345355)
oooOOOOooooo, that is pretty solid as well bruh.

You could leave random Zep lyrics as the text for the rep comments. It would be cool as ****. Ah well.

Rasputin 01-23-2013 04:57 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9345350)
Join us Tattoo :evil:

:evil: Such fun :thumb:

Sorter 01-23-2013 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9345365)
You could leave random Zep lyrics as the text for the rep comments. It would be cool as ****. Ah well.

I might start doing it anyways. :)

htismaqe 01-23-2013 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefButthurt (Post 9345363)
Me likey this thread. :p :clap:

Best.

Username.

EVER.

ROFL

listopencil 01-23-2013 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9345377)
I might start doing it anyways. :)

:rockon:Long Live Rep Zeppelin:rockon:

Rasputin 01-23-2013 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 9345349)
As the newest of the noobs, I rummaged through the link, and those guys sound like dorks. Attack me if you must.

Ask and you shall receive :evil:

Pasta Little Brioni 01-23-2013 05:11 PM

Gosh, we are sooooo evil.

Sorter 01-23-2013 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9345397)

I mean, I didn't want to neg him but since Kyle did...I guess I should. LMAO

htismaqe 01-23-2013 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9345397)

Good thing for him my rep hammer is HUGE.

He's green again. :)

Pasta Little Brioni 01-23-2013 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9345430)
Good thing for him my rep hammer is HUGE.

He's green again. :)

But, but, but imagine how big it would be if you were in the MOB LMAO