ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs My stupid SOC/Blackout story. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266767)

Marcellus 11-18-2012 08:05 PM

I would love to donate to a trophy for PR and Marty when Pioli is given the old curb stomp.

SAUTO 11-18-2012 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 9131380)

Lol
Posted via Mobile Device

Pezman 11-18-2012 08:07 PM

Just gotta chime in as a rival fan in support of you guys. And that dooooche Roger Goodell wonders why fans are staying home from games. Better than facing the gestapo and arrogant owners... Good luck with this. It should always be fans first.

(PS, if you see Iowanian, tell him to suck mah baows) :)

BigRedChief 11-18-2012 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9131402)
LMAO how did I miss this

And HTF is it not in the HOC?

DaFace 11-18-2012 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9131452)
And HTF is it not in the HOC?

I was wondering that myself. I may rectify that unless you object and want to go through the "process."

Hammock Parties 11-18-2012 08:21 PM

Maybe we could send those fine gentlemen on a cruise with their respective better halves.

DaFace 11-18-2012 08:21 PM

BTW, anyone got pics from the tailgate? I'd love to see what it was like there. And how many people dropped by?

mdchiefsfan 11-18-2012 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 9130993)
How do we know it's really him? I want a picture of him posing with a chocolate chip cookie, a trumpet, and today's newspaper before I believe it's not an imposter.

ROFLROFLROFL

ghak99 11-18-2012 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 9131380)

LMAO

BigRedChief 11-18-2012 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 9131458)
I was wondering that myself. I may rectify that unless you object and want to go through the "process."

I'm planning on doing another "this thread deserves to be in the hall" after the King of the N00bs is finished. Why don't we bump it for now. People will love it.

wheeler08 11-18-2012 08:31 PM

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=174928
Omg I'm crying from laughing so hard.....

Simply Red 11-18-2012 08:31 PM

Please sell the team you incompetent piece of shit, **** you and **** all of the Hunts, even Clark's dead daddy!

Pioli - you're a complete amateur and couldn't even do MY job successfully IRL. You're a pathetic human, power hungry fat **** that is about as much of an executive as Helen Keller.

Simply Red 11-18-2012 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hugh Janus (Post 9131124)
This isn't just an embarrassment... the Chiefs potentially committed illegal actions against their fans today. That is beyond disgraceful.

I'd recommend having a call out on the Save Our Chiefs Facebook site for anyone who experienced a problem today at Arrowhead for peacefully acting on their First Amendment rights.

****ING THIS@!!

Simply Red 11-18-2012 08:40 PM

I swear to God, next time i go to Kansas City during season, I'm going to Grandmas about 3 miles from the stadium, we will order a funhouse pizza or Hiboy and watch the game on her 24" tube tv - but I may not ever go to another Chiefs game again.

This organization is old and tired. By the way; I do think Alabama beats the Chiefs this season. Chiefs best feel lucky they don't have to play them.

RINGLEADER 11-18-2012 08:51 PM

Unfortunately, I'm sure there is something on the back of the tickets and/or parking passes that clearly enable the team to remove anyone from the premises for doing something such as this -- I'm sure it is very broadly defined, but would be amazed if such language doesn't exist.

When you empower a third-party to remove you from the premises if you conduct certain prohibited activities (no matter how broadly that is defined), you are also consenting that they can remove you, revoke your tickets, and other commercial rights, etc., etc. I guess you can argue that they don't have the ability to detain you any longer than it takes to either remove you from the premises or to confiscate your fliers, but you'd need a lawyer versed in MO law to give you specific counsel on that front.

unlurking 11-18-2012 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9131397)
We can give him a choice? Dog Ramp or trophy?:LOL:

Trophy with a dog ramp on the top and a head rolling down it?

Simply Red 11-18-2012 08:56 PM

Detained? what does that even mean in this case, Phobia?

Was he arrested? Maybe taken in and questioned in the locker room, seriously asking because I'm not sure...

Anyone? is this written and i've not read it?

Iowanian 11-18-2012 09:01 PM

Hell.....I think next week, the fan hotline should be....used heavily from the entire Chiefs nation.

Hammock Parties 11-18-2012 09:03 PM

Pioli should have to pay a fine or something for abusing the police force....they are victims as much as the fans are right now.

Simply Red 11-18-2012 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9131676)
Pioli should have to pay a fine or something for abusing the police force....they are victims as much as the fans are right now.

I wish there were a way we could con him into attending a function at Joes, only rather than a Chargers hat, it be him, that's tossed in the bonfire. I truly hate this man. He's a terrible, terrible human.

Ace Gunner 11-18-2012 09:09 PM

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/i...RG7S3nE6-VzDbA

Easy 6 11-18-2012 09:39 PM

This is playing out like a mix of grand tragedy and high comedy.

Like your favorite episode of the Sopranos... funny and scary all at the same time.

Surreal gets thrown around way too much, it should be reserved for special kinds of catatstrophes like this.

The Arrowhead Thought Police.

FAX 11-18-2012 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9131836)
This is playing out like a mix of grand tragedy and high comedy.

Like your favorite episode of the Sopranos... funny and scary all at the same time.

Surreal gets thrown around way too much, it should be reserved for special kinds of catatstrophes like this.

The Arrowhead Thought Police.

Yep.

FAX

Marcellus 11-18-2012 09:43 PM

We need to use the Arrowhead text "rat fink" hotline next week to send a massive bombardment of "Fire Pioli" text to the security team.

doomy3 11-18-2012 09:47 PM

This is just absolutely amazing. I never dreamed this could be as big as it has become. What an amazing, amazing thing.

Titty Meat 11-18-2012 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9131852)
We need to use the Arrowhead text "rat fink" hotline next week to send a massive bombardment of "Fire Pioli" text to the security team.

That's what I was thinking. Where can I find the # at?

EdmontonChiefsFan 11-18-2012 09:49 PM

Quote:

This^^

Broadcast this number and everybody from SOC texts "Fire Pioli" throughout the next game

DaFace 11-18-2012 09:50 PM

Quote:

I dunno. I think it's hilarious in concept, but that's (to a much lesser extent) kind of like prank calling 911. I wouldn't want to interfere if a fan had a legitimate concern they were reporting.

Marcellus 11-18-2012 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9131873)
That's what I was thinking. Where can I find the # at?

I don't even know if they still do it. I will be there next week and will post the # if it comes up o the board.

Iowanian 11-18-2012 09:51 PM

Yes..........that phone line needs to melt due to the volume of calls regarding fan behavior.

IF there were going to be half a stadium of fans in attendance, I think it would be more of a concern about someone not having a chance to call the hall monitor because someone is cursing too loudly after another Chiefs turnover.

Brock 11-18-2012 09:51 PM

Text messaging is an additional line of communication on day of game to report fan conduct or stadium issues more clearly and confidentially Text "CHIEFS" <space> YOUR LOCATION AND ISSUE TO 69050. Standard SMS rates apply. Fans can text during the game, three hours prior to kickoff and 30 minutes postgame from any cell phone

Marcellus 11-18-2012 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9131890)
Text messaging is an additional line of communication on day of game to report fan conduct or stadium issues more clearly and confidentially Text "CHIEFS" <space> YOUR LOCATION AND ISSUE TO 69050. Standard SMS rates apply. Fans can text during the game, three hours prior to kickoff and 30 minutes postgame from any cell phone

We need to do this! A coordinated Fire Pioli! at kick off then a constant bombardment.

I am going to suggest this in the SOC thread.
</space>

FAX 11-18-2012 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9131899)
We need to do this! A coordinated Fire Pioli! at kick off then a constant bombardment.
</space>

In.

FAX

teedubya 11-18-2012 09:55 PM

If they don't Fire Pioli soon... my sentiment is going to change from SaveOurChiefs... to ****TheChiefs

Phobia 11-18-2012 09:55 PM

I don't know what "detained" means. Waiting for PR to tell his full story.

notorious 11-18-2012 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9131905)

Isn't it obvious?

Prison rape.

007 11-18-2012 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedubya (Post 9131904)
If they don't Fire Pioli soon... my sentiment is going to change from SaveOurChiefs... to ****TheChiefs

Get a clue. Your choice to be a fan.

Bugeater 11-18-2012 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9131905)

It's in the sticky thread.

EdmontonChiefsFan 11-18-2012 09:59 PM

Quote:

Actually, maybe this is not as good an idea as I thought. I dont think anybody uses the rat line anymore. These days if you have a fan concern at Arrowhead you just get up and move to a row of empty seats........problem solved

Iowanian 11-18-2012 10:00 PM

"I wish I could tell you that PRCapone fought the good fight, and the pioliSisters let him be. I wish I could tell you that - but Arrowhead is no fairy-tale world. He never said who did it, but we all knew. Things went on like that for awhile - Chiefs fandome consists of routine, and then more routine. Every so often, PRCapone would show up with fresh bruises. The pioliSisters kept at him - sometimes he was able to fight 'em off, sometimes not. And that's how it went for PRCapone - that was his routine. I do believe those first ten games were the worst for him, and I also believe that if Clark Hunt hadn't fired Pioli and co , this team would have got the best of him."

J Diddy 11-18-2012 10:03 PM

Quote:

There you go. That's some good thinking there, send a giant message to the rent a cops and congest it real good. That'll show Paul Blart you're serious.

notorious 11-18-2012 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 9131925)
"I wish I could tell you that PRCapone fought the good fight, and the pioliSisters let him be. I wish I could tell you that - but Arrowhead is no fairy-tale world. He never said who did it, but we all knew. Things went on like that for awhile - Chiefs fandome consists of routine, and then more routine. Every so often, PRCapone would show up with fresh bruises. The pioliSisters kept at him - sometimes he was able to fight 'em off, sometimes not. And that's how it went for PRCapone - that was his routine. I do believe those first ten games were the worst for him, and I also believe that if things had gone on that way, this place would have got the best of him."

Pioli walks into room with Capone,"Hey, you need a friend, cause' I can be a friend to you."

Capone,"Go **** an AIDS tree stump"

Pioli ,"Hard to get, I like that."

Iowanian 11-18-2012 10:05 PM

I wonder if they can receive image texts of the atrocity being committed?

A flash text-mob.........

Marcellus 11-18-2012 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9131948)
There you go. That's some good thinking there, send a giant message to the rent a cops and congest it real good. That'll show Paul Blart you're serious.

All I care is someone had an issue and the message gets sent. Even if it is a passing conversation, Clark hears the text line got slammed with "fire Pioili" he knows there are pissed off people.

dj56dt58 11-18-2012 10:30 PM

We could get shirts and signs from vista print..we could buy a shit ton of yard signs that say fire pioli and put them all over town including by the stadium on game day. We could pay people to let us put the signs I n their yard right by arrowhead where everyone will see..security can't do shit about that.

Predarat 11-19-2012 09:09 AM

You guys are doing an awesome job, much better then the OWS folks.

Jenson71 11-19-2012 09:16 AM

The KC Winter is rising!

http://sites.duke.edu/sjpp/files/201...ArabSpring.jpg

T-post Tom 11-19-2012 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 9131925)
"I wish I could tell you that PRCapone fought the good fight, and the pioliSisters let him be. I wish I could tell you that - but Arrowhead is no fairy-tale world. He never said who did it, but we all knew. Things went on like that for awhile - Chiefs fandome consists of routine, and then more routine. Every so often, PRCapone would show up with fresh bruises. The pioliSisters kept at him - sometimes he was able to fight 'em off, sometimes not. And that's how it went for PRCapone - that was his routine. I do believe those first ten games were the worst for him, and I also believe that if Clark Hunt hadn't fired Pioli and co , this team would have got the best of him."

Let's hope that we don't find PRCapone under an oak tree in a Maine hayfield.

NewChief 11-19-2012 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9131890)

Haha. Texting funny shit like, "There's a robbery occurring in the stadium! Pioli is robbing us blind!" and "Oh my god! The Chiefs are getting raped down on the field. Someone help them!" would be awesome.

Discuss Thrower 11-19-2012 10:17 AM

There were a group of men committing numerous obscenities at exactly x:xx time.

Time correlates with an offensive playcalling / execution fail.

CHENZ A! 11-19-2012 10:21 AM

Some fat bitch security guard on a golf cart tried playing chicken with me in the parking lot before the game because I wasn't parking where she wanted me to. We've been parking in the same spot for 25 yrs, and now all of a sudden its a problem. **** Arrowhead security,

unlurking 11-19-2012 10:23 AM

sms-bomber:

http://code.google.com/p/sms-bomber/

Dayze 11-19-2012 10:30 AM

anyone ever hear from PR?

Radar Chief 11-19-2012 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 9132967)
Haha. Texting funny shit like, "There's a robbery occurring in the stadium! Pioli is robbing us blind!" and "Oh my god! The Chiefs are getting raped down on the field. Someone help them!" would be awesome.

Everyone should text the “white powdery substance found on the field” joke at least once.

Radar Chief 11-19-2012 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9133019)
anyone ever hear from PR?

Wondering the same thing.

okoye35chiefs 11-19-2012 10:37 AM

:thumb:

great job!!!

Predarat 11-19-2012 11:32 AM

http://media2.kshb.com//photo/2012/1...57_320_240.GIF

bevischief 11-19-2012 11:55 AM

Great job guys!!!

RedDread 11-19-2012 11:57 AM

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...03#post9131503

Rain Man 11-19-2012 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radar Chief (Post 9133032)
Wondering the same thing.

Free pr_capone!

Topple the Pioli regime and free pr from his chains in the Arrowhead dungeon!

Radar Chief 11-19-2012 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 9133516)
Free pr_capone!

Topple the Pioli regime and free pr from his chains in the Arrowhead dungeon!

I just hope he’s not getting water boarded in Guantanamo right now.

Halfcan 11-19-2012 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9131034)
Then its true, oh my God... Clark has given permission for this.

Its all over, what a terrible story... puuuke.

I've never seen such a bottomless depth.

Next Banner should read- Clark please step down or sell the team!!!

It is obvious he is way over his head.

How Passionette he was when talking about moving the team to Kansas speedway if the JO Co voters didn't cough up Millions. Now he says NOTHING- just a few glad hand lunches with some fans to "help understand what everyone is upset about"?? Then turns around and turns gaurds on the fans??

Worst owner ever!!

BourbonMan 11-19-2012 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 9131460)
BTW, anyone got pics from the tailgate? I'd love to see what it was like there. And how many people dropped by?

I will post tonite...I was in no shape to post anything when I got home from the game.

Easy 6 11-19-2012 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 9133661)
Next Banner should read- Clark please step down or sell the team!!!

It is obvious he is way over his head.

How Passionette he was when talking about moving the team to Kansas speedway if the JO Co voters didn't cough up Millions. Now he says NOTHING- just a few glad hand lunches with some fans to "help understand what everyone is upset about"?? Then turns around and turns gaurds on the fans??

Worst owner ever!!

Lets hope htis was right that Clark wasnt aware of exactly what was going on.

I still find that hard to believe, but lets just hope he's right... because the alternative is nightmare terrible.