ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football **** Official Blow4Barkley**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263924)

htismaqe 10-17-2012 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9025815)
This guy couldn't even scout Dane's taint

Good thing the assessment didn't come from him but rather from THREE ACTUAL NFL SCOUTS then.

Titty Meat 10-17-2012 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9025996)
Good thing the assessment didn't come from him but rather from THREE ACTUAL NFL SCOUTS then.

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/...Talk-8525.html

1. Matt Barkley, Southern California. He is the undisputed top guy right now, but there is a chance he could be passed. One scout said he would not put Barkley in Andrew Luck’s class, but he would put him in Robert Griffin III’s class. That isn’t to say he is a similar player to Griffin, however. Barkley lacks ideal height as Griffin does (some scouts believe he is shorter than the 6-2 he is listed as), but he is not as mobile and won’t make as many second chance plays. He also is a better pocket passer, with decent arm strength and accuracy.

We wouldn't want to be objective would we?

htismaqe 10-17-2012 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9026004)
http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/...Talk-8525.html

1. Matt Barkley, Southern California. He is the undisputed top guy right now, but there is a chance he could be passed. One scout said he would not put Barkley in Andrew Luck’s class, but he would put him in Robert Griffin III’s class. That isn’t to say he is a similar player to Griffin, however. Barkley lacks ideal height as Griffin does (some scouts believe he is shorter than the 6-2 he is listed as), but he is not as mobile and won’t make as many second chance plays. He also is a better pocket passer, with decent arm strength and accuracy.

We wouldn't want to be objective would we?

What?

You said Miller wasn't a good judge of talent.

I said Miller didn't say it was HIS evaluation, he was passing on the opinions of 3 NFL scouts.

The above post makes no sense whatsoever.

Titty Meat 10-17-2012 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9026028)
What?

You said Miller wasn't a good judge of talent.

I said Miller didn't say it was HIS evaluation, he was passing on the opinions of 3 NFL scouts.

The above post makes no sense whatsoever.

Bleacher report is the same as War Paint Illustrated.

htismaqe 10-17-2012 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9026034)
Bleacher report is the same as War Paint Illustrated.

So?

Again, you said he wasn't a good talent evaluator.

You didn't say his sources were shit.

DaWolf 10-17-2012 05:57 PM

The concern I keep hearing about Barkley is whether he can make all of the throws a top NFL QB must make, particularly downfield. I believe it is generally accepted that the guy has the leadership qualities you want in a QB.

We will see how the rest of the year plays out. It is just as likely that he will have a great pro day and shoot back up the charts. The likelihood is that just like this year and last, teams are desperate for QB talents (well, except the Chiefs) and even if he does slip, it won't be past the first round even I some don't see him as a first round talent (see Tannehill). But he is obviously far from a sure thing that Luck and RGIII were...

Mr_Tomahawk 10-17-2012 08:12 PM

noodle arm.

O.city 10-17-2012 08:18 PM

Barkley probably should have came out last year.

CoMoChief 10-17-2012 08:25 PM

Sorry....but USC puts out shit QB's

USC = Underperforming Signal Callers

No thanks.

ChiefsCountry 10-20-2012 06:01 PM

16/17 269 yards 5 touchdowns at the half against Colorado.

Titty Meat 10-20-2012 07:13 PM

19/20 6 td's

RunKC 10-20-2012 08:08 PM

Anyone who thinks Matt Barkley is anything like the shit stain QB's from the Pete Carroll days is a flat out moron.

The guy is performing without Matt Kalil and his all-american C Khaled Holmes.

He's impressed every year and has stayed all 4 years to develop. He isn't some one year wonder like Sanchez and he cares about football more than women, unlike Leinart. Palmer has the prototypical body, but I'll take Barkley's leadership and IQ over Palmer anyday.

Notice I didn't list Cassel....because he sucks. ROFL

O.city 10-20-2012 08:09 PM

He also has 2 or 3 first or second round WR prospects that he gets to throw to.

Mr_Tomahawk 10-20-2012 08:10 PM

Show me a strong arm, solid deep ball, velocity, accurate...and I'm sold.

O.city 10-20-2012 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9034059)
Show me a strong arm, solid deep ball, velocity, accurate...and I'm sold.

Don't think there is one of those in college right now.

Bump 10-20-2012 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9034050)
Anyone who thinks Matt Barkley is anything like the shit stain QB's from the Pete Carroll days is a flat out moron.

The guy is performing without Matt Kalil and his all-american C Khaled Holmes.

He's impressed every year and has stayed all 4 years to develop. He isn't some one year wonder like Sanchez and he cares about football more than women, unlike Leinart. Palmer has the prototypical body, but I'll take Barkley's leadership and IQ over Palmer anyday.

Notice I didn't list Cassel....because he sucks. ROFL

I don't take any of that "oh don't draft a USC QB, the last 3 have busted..." that's stupid, they're all different people with different abilities. Carson Palmer looked like he was gonna be great before he broke his knee, he never was the same after that. Plus it's a different coach now anyways.

I'd be super happy with Barkley, Geno or any QB really except Landry Jones.

RunKC 10-20-2012 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9034053)
He also has 2 or 3 first or second round WR prospects that he gets to throw to.

Did you not see what Leinart had around him? Like 6 NFL starters, 1 of them a Heisman Trophy winner.

He had Matt Cassel syndrome. Looked awesome because he had the best players at his level surrounding him.

Mr_Tomahawk 10-20-2012 08:18 PM

noodle arm

ChiefsCountry 10-20-2012 08:20 PM

Accuracy is more important than the deep ball.

Mr_Tomahawk 10-20-2012 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9034093)
Accuracy is more important than the deep ball.

Both are better than just one or the other...

Mother****erJones 10-20-2012 08:38 PM

We dont need the strongest arm. We need a accurate guy. Hit guys in stride and a WR when he's open

lcarus 10-20-2012 08:39 PM

I just want someone other than Cassel. Put all the college prospects in a box and shake it around. **** it.

HoneyBadger 10-20-2012 10:08 PM

He's had very few bad games in 4 years. I'll take it

DTLB58 10-20-2012 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9034153)
We dont need the strongest arm. We need a accurate guy. Hit guys in stride and a WR when he's open

And a coach that can scheme to get guys open. It always looks so easy for other teams to get players open. Ever since Vermiel/Saunders left it's so difficult just to get open recievers, as you said heading upfield, north and south especially anyone but Bowe. :mad:

These colleges I've been watching all day today know more the hell what they are doing than Cassel/all the OC we have had here. What a waste of 4 freaking years.

ChiefsCountry 10-20-2012 10:23 PM

SportsCenter just said Barkley to the Chiefs. :)

DTLB58 10-20-2012 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 9034155)
I just want someone other than Cassel. Put all the college prospects in a box and shake it around. **** it.

Plus, we are going to need some different coaches/philoshophy and scheme.

That's why Clark needs to clean house and start all over again.

But yea, I hear ya. :clap:

mr. tegu 10-20-2012 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HoneyBadger (Post 9034349)
He's had very few bad games in 4 years. I'll take it

Exactly what I was thinking. He is solid and steady. I think I want him over Geno but I'll take either one.

Lex Luthor 10-20-2012 10:36 PM

After watching Geno the last two weeks, put me down for Barkley.

Mr. Arrowhead 10-20-2012 11:57 PM

Are people really that stupid to say the only reason they dont want Barkley is because other USC QB failed in the NFL.

DBOSHO 10-21-2012 04:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Arrowhead (Post 9034569)
Are people really that stupid to say the only reason they dont want Barkley is because other USC QB failed in the NFL.

Well the track record for usc qbs is alarming.

Palmer
Leinart
Cassel(Tight end)
Sanchez

Unsmooth-Moment 10-21-2012 04:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DBOSHO (Post 9034682)

Palmer
Leinart
Cassel(Tight end)
Sanchez

Still, that is a pretty small sample size. Palmer was actually pretty good pre-inury, so I'm not sure if his early success counts or not.

Dave Lane 10-21-2012 07:14 AM

Quote:

Palmer
Leinart
Cassel(Tight end)
Sanchez

You can take Cassel off your list. He never started a game. Palmer was a stud till he got his knees got ripped off. Thats 1 in 3. About what you would expect.

BoneKrusher 10-21-2012 07:16 AM

Quote:

Palmer
Leinart
Cassel(Tight end)
Sanchez

yep.
i'll pass.

bevischief 10-21-2012 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoneKrusher (Post 9034745)
yep.
i'll pass.

This.

Rasputin 10-21-2012 07:23 AM

I'd be stoke to get Barkley now. He is a very accurate QB, would be nice to have.

WV got spank by K-state and there was nothing Geno Smith could do about it. I still like him but his stock is dropping in a downard spiral. I'm wanting to buy stock in Barkley he seems most consistent.

Rasputin 10-21-2012 07:24 AM

I hate it that Barkley plays for USC, I'm trying not to let that go against him.

beach tribe 10-21-2012 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoneKrusher (Post 9034745)
yep.
i'll pass.

This is the dumbest criteria to judge a QB on that exists.

beach tribe 10-21-2012 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9034755)
I hate it that Barkley plays for USC, I'm trying not to let that go against him.

Same here. I hate USC.

BoneKrusher 10-21-2012 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 9034765)
This is the dumbest criteria to judge a QB on that exists.

that all USC quarterbacks suck at the Pro level?

i think nawt.

milkman 10-21-2012 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoneKrusher (Post 9034767)
that all USC quarterbacks suck at the Pro level?

i think nawt.

Every Tedford QB sucks at the pro level.

Oh....wait.

ILChief 10-21-2012 07:45 AM

Heath Shuler->Peyton Manning
Elvis Grbac->Tom Brady
Kyle Boller->Aaron Rodgers
Glenn Foley->Matt Ryan

BoneKrusher 10-21-2012 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ILChief (Post 9034778)
Heath Shuler->Peyton Manning
Elvis Grbac->Tom Brady
Kyle Boller->Aaron Rodgers
Glenn Foley->Matt Ryan

last time i checked these QB's never played at USC.

BoneKrusher 10-21-2012 07:57 AM

those QB's played for Tennessee, Michigan, Cal and Boston College.

petegz28 10-21-2012 08:01 AM

Npe, think I'd rather have Bray

ILChief 10-21-2012 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoneKrusher (Post 9034780)
last time i checked these QB's never played at USC.

The point is discounting a QB because of previous QBs that went to a school is dumb

Mr_Tomahawk 10-21-2012 08:26 AM

Can he throw the ball beyond 20 yards with some velocity?

BoneKrusher 10-21-2012 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ILChief (Post 9034827)
The point is discounting a QB because of previous QBs that went to a school is dumb

dumb or not the USC track record speaks for itself.

BoneKrusher 10-21-2012 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9034830)
Can he throw the ball beyond 20 yards with some velocity?

yeah, we dont need another Captain Checkdown.

milkman 10-21-2012 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoneKrusher (Post 9034839)

You, my friend, are a dumb****.

Woodchuck 10-21-2012 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 9034766)
Same here. I hate USC.

Me too and Barkley scares me for this reason. That and Lane Kiffen has been coaching him.

BoneKrusher 10-21-2012 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9034844)
You, my friend, are a dumb****.

coming from you, that's a compliment.LMAO

Mr_Tomahawk 10-21-2012 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoneKrusher (Post 9034843)
yeah, we dont need another Captain Checkdown.

Another...?

I don't believe we have a QB on this roster who can throw the ball beyond 10 yards with velocity...

BoneKrusher 10-21-2012 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9034860)
Another...?

I don't believe we have a QB on this roster who can throw the ball beyond 10 yards with velocity...

you misunderstood my post, i was saying we dont need another QB that throws dumpoffs like Cassel. we need a QB that can throw beyond 20 yards and be accurate.

Mr_Tomahawk 10-21-2012 08:49 AM

Matt Barkley's arm strength much improved
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...-much-improved

One benefit from working at NFL.com: I see the columns written by guys like Daniel Jeremiah, Albert Breer and Michael Lombardi before they go online.

Brooks: No. 1 pick in 2013?
Who'll be the No. 1 pick in the 2013 draft? Bucky Brooks thinks it'll be Matt Barkley, provided he improves in three areas. More ...

Jeremiah, a former scout with the Cleveland Browns and Philadelphia Eagles, has weighed in with 10 observations after attending the Manning Passing Academy outside of New Orleans. He seconded previous reports that Peyton was very accurate and his velocity was solid, although there was a sense Peyton never fully "let it rip."

"(Manning) didn't have to strain to get the ball out there, but you could tell he was being a little cautious at this point in time," Jeremiah writes.

There are great notes on all the top collegiate passers who were in attendance -- draftniks need to read this column -- but Jeremiah's observation about USC quarterback Matt Barkley stuck out.

"I've seen Matt play live several times during his college career, and there was one noticeable difference after watching him this week: His arm has gotten much stronger," Jeremiah writes. "He was able to drive the ball with more authority than he has in the past three years."

Improved arm strength will only boost Barkley's considerable draft stock. It might be the biggest hurdle he faces. If Barkley's improved arm shows up in the fall, his decision to stay at USC could pay off.

But then...

Barkley: No change in arm strength
http://espn.go.com/blog/los-angeles/...n-arm-strength

Most of media day tends to be a gigantic, drawn-out rehashing of a bunch of things attentive fans and reporters already know.

The questions asked of coaches on the podium are often strikingly similar to the questions asked of them three months earlier at the conclusion of spring practice, and the answers aren't much different. The questions asked to players typically aren't very specific or creative, and the answers are even less so.

USC quarterback Matt Barkley broke that tradition a little bit Tuesday at 2012 Pac-12 media day, dishing some useful information and thoughtful responses during a half-hour interview session with reporters over lunch.

The biggest takeaway from that talk: Barkley's take on reports of him displaying significantly improved arm strength this summer. He dismissed them quickly.

"I haven't noticed any difference in my arm strength," Barkley said outside the Gibson Amphitheatre in Universal City. "Maybe someone else did for the first time and took note of it, which is maybe a good thing."

Someone else did notice it for the first time -- NFL.com writer Daniel Jeremiah, a former scout with three NFL teams. In a recap of this month's Manning Passing Academy in Louisiana, Jeremiah noted that Barkley impressed him during drills he watched at the academy.

"I've seen Barkley play live several times during his college career and I noticed one big difference last week: His arm has gotten much stronger," Jeremiah wrote. "He was able to drive the ball with more authority than he has in the past three years. He has always had great footwork and touch as a passer, but there were concerns about his ability to squeeze the ball into tight windows down the field.

"I was pleasantly surprised to watch him crank up the velocity on the deep comebacks during the workout on Saturday."

Arm strength, along with a lack of elite height and mobility, has been Barkley's biggest weakness for some time. He has been projected as an eventual NFL quarterback since he was 16, but he has never been known as a make-all-the-throws type of guy.

If what Jeremiah saw presents itself in fall camp next month and during the 2012 season this fall, Barkley's stock would jump even higher for next April's NFL draft. But the senior's comments at media day would seem to foretell something different.

Asked about reports regarding his arm strength, Barkley deflected a bit, saying arm strength wasn't always all that important to a quarterback. There are other things that go into making a signal-caller great, he said.

"I think you have to wing it when you need, but you don't want to throw it as hard as you can on every single pass when you're playing," Barkley said. "There's something called touch."

There is. And Barkley has proven in three years at USC he has a good amount of it.

But even a small improvement in the amount of zip on his passes -- however it's achieved -- would go a sizable way.

All of a sudden, what the shit...?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...ext-drew-brees

Barkley does not have a weak arm, but on the NFL level, it is subpar. It is not on the deep throws where this is going to hurt him. Barkley can hang up some nice deep passes. He puts a little air under his passes, and he can drop them on target. It is on the mid-level throws where he is going to struggle. The window to complete outs and crosses in the NFL in tiny. To complete these throws, it takes a combination of arm strength and accuracy.

Ace Gunner 10-21-2012 08:59 AM

"Arm strength, along with a lack of elite height and mobility, has been Barkley's biggest weakness for some time"

I was living in LA and watched a few of his home games last season. This area of Barkley is the reason I never have liked him as a NFL player. I think he is a good college player, but he's not going to be a good NFL QB. His alertness in the pocket isn't very good either.

Titty Meat 10-21-2012 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28 (Post 9034800)
Npe, think I'd rather have Bray

Bray has been awful against SEC teams this year.

ChiefsCountry 10-21-2012 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lou_Zare (Post 9034893)
"Arm strength, along with a lack of elite height and mobility, has been Barkley's biggest weakness for some time"

I was living in LA and watched a few of his home games last season. This area of Barkley is the reason I never have liked him as a NFL player. I think he is a good college player, but he's not going to be a good NFL QB. His alertness in the pocket isn't very good either.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9034846)
Me too and Barkley scares me for this reason. That and Lane Kiffen has been coaching him.

Score one for Barkley if these two morons don't want him.

Titty Meat 10-21-2012 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9035410)
Score one for Barkley if these two morons don't want him.

ROFL

beach tribe 10-21-2012 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoneKrusher (Post 9034839)

Totally different regime. How you can compare QBs based on the uniform they wear ALONE is beyond me. It is dumb. No way around it.
Being called a Dumbass by MM may be an honor, but its certainly not a compliment.

Titty Meat 10-21-2012 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 9035653)
Totally different regime. How you can compare QBs based on the uniform they wear ALONE is beyond me. It is dumb. No way around it.
Being called a Dumbass by MM may be an honor, but its certainly not a compliment.

Man why did we draft Tamba Hali? Courtney Brown and LAvar Arrington suck!

RunKC 10-21-2012 02:23 PM

I doubt many people are gonna put such a strong emphasis on height after what Russell Wilson is doing.

Plus Barkley is 6'2" 230 lbs. That's plenty for the NFL. I don't care that he's not 6'5". He can obviously still make plays and see over the line.

BoneKrusher 10-21-2012 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9035683)
Man why did we draft Tamba Hali? Courtney Brown and LAvar Arrington suck!

i was talking USC, the QB's there suck.

LiL stumppy 10-21-2012 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9035827)
I doubt many people are gonna put such a strong emphasis on height after what Russell Wilson is doing.

Plus Barkley is 6'2" 230 lbs. That's plenty for the NFL. I don't care that he's not 6'5". He can obviously still make plays and see over the line.

There will always be an emphasis on heighth, Brees has been doing it for a lot longer than Wilson, and there is still an emphasis on it.

With that being said, 6'2 is plenty tall to be successful..

As of right now, I like Barkley over Smith, I have not seen Smith do wonderful things agaisnt a good D.

I have watched a few games of Wilson and Bray, and wasn't impressed with either, but that wasn't enough time to decided if I hate either.

Landry Jones, COULD be the best qb in this draft if he simply had better pocket awareness and didn't get happy feet. Right now, I wouldn't want the Chiefs to draft him because he gets nervous so easy and quick, but when the dude stands in the pocket and is relaxed, he is an absolutle stud.

That being said, I would be so happy with drafting absolutley any one of them.

Titty Meat 10-27-2012 05:26 PM

27/42 437 3 TD's 2 INT

I saw him miss a wide open WR 25 yards down the field. I'm kind questioning the guys size. Everytime he throws the WR screen it almost gets picked His arm strength is fine.

Mr. Laz 10-27-2012 05:27 PM

meh

Titty Meat 10-27-2012 05:28 PM

Great throw there on the 2 pt conversion

Dayze 10-27-2012 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9054696)
27/42 437 3 TD's 2 INT

I saw him miss a wide open WR 25 yards down the field. I'm kind questioning the guys size. Everytime he throws the WR screen it almost gets picked His arm strength is fine.

That sounds like Cassels stats through 5 games

Saul Good 10-27-2012 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9035827)

Yeah, Russel Wilson is really redefining the position and taking the league by storm.

BossChief 10-27-2012 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9054703)

Yup

Patience
Mobility
Vision
Accuracy
Touch

I don't know why some here don't like Barkley...I bet the same posters didn't want Matt Ryan, either.

Unsmooth-Moment 10-27-2012 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9054703)

Yeah, that was a good play.

the Talking Can 10-27-2012 05:35 PM

i'm starting to wonder if barkley isn't kirk cousins with a higher profile

that's not a slam either, just means he is more of a developmental QB than sure fire franchise guy...

BossChief 10-27-2012 05:35 PM

If we could find a way to get Barkley and McDonald with our top two picks, I'd be THRILLED.

BossChief 10-27-2012 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9054722)
i'm starting to wonder if barkley isn't kirk cousins with a higher profile

that's not a slam either, just means he is more of a developmental QB than sure fire franchise guy...

Why do you say that? What am I missing here?

His arm isnt much different than Ryans from what I've seen and he seems ready for the jump.

I'd like to hear your thoughts on this...

BigMeatballDave 10-27-2012 05:43 PM

**** USC QBs

The whole lot of them.

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...1214624273.jpg

Titty Meat 10-27-2012 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9054714)
Yup

Patience
Mobility
Vision
Accuracy
Touch

I don't know why some here don't like Barkley...I bet the same posters didn't want Matt Ryan, either.

He's made some uncharacteristic throws this year trying to figure out what that's all about.

the Talking Can 10-27-2012 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9054737)
Why do you say that? What am I missing here?

His arm isnt much different than Ryans from what I've seen and he seems ready for the jump.

I'd like to hear your thoughts on this...

i like barkley, but have been a bit underwhelmed this year

and while i agree with the ryan comp, Ryan was doing it with no nfl quality skill players, and was more savy, imo...i generally don't like discounting guys for being on good teams, but marqise lee is just ****ing comically good....

barkley seems to miss some easy throws regularly...and he had an open wr on the second to last play and overthrew him...

RunKC 10-27-2012 05:48 PM

Go figure. There is never a franchise QB we could take when we have a high draft pick. 2008 nobody, 2009 nobody, 2013 nobody.

It's sad when Ryan Mallett looks like a better option than all of these clowns.

RealSNR 10-27-2012 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9054765)
Go figure. There is never a franchise QB we could take when we have a high draft pick. 2008 nobody, 2009 nobody, 2013 nobody.

It's sad when Ryan Mallett looks like a better option than all of these clowns.

:spock:

Ace Gunner 10-27-2012 05:53 PM

Barkley has a pop gun arm compared with Matt Ryan.

RealSNR 10-27-2012 05:54 PM

Smith, Barkley, and Wilson are all possible franchise QBs available to us this draft you ****ing moron