ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   MU ****The official NEW new conference realignment thread.**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=255691)

Saul Good 02-09-2012 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadMagic (Post 8362011)
No, but they are now. You have a dynamic that being a Mizzou fan you might not understand.. A true football school, teamed with an actual Academia school. Trust me...... they arent leaving either one behind.

Even though they did for decades until recently...okay. You're all over this.

ArrowheadMagic 02-09-2012 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8362017)

It is what it is. One doesnt move without the other. But MU is a football school. Who to believe?

mnchiefsguy 02-09-2012 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8362017)

Not sure where this UVA and Va Tech moving talk even came from. There is no chance of it happening. Va Tech petitioned for years to get into the ACC, they are not going to leave after just getting to the party. UVA is not a football school, they are not going to want to go anywhere either. Do you have anything you can link too that this has even been remotely thought of or discussed?

mnchiefsguy 02-09-2012 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadMagic (Post 8362023)
It is what it is. One doesnt move without the other. But MU is a football school. Who to believe?

Link?

Saul Good 02-09-2012 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy (Post 8362024)
Not sure where this UVA and Va Tech moving talk even came from. There is no chance of it happening. Va Tech petitioned for years to get into the ACC, they are not going to leave after just getting to the party. UVA is not a football school, they are not going to want to go anywhere either. Do you have anything you can link too that this has even been remotely thought of or discussed?

I'm not saying it's happening. I'm saying that they aren't tied at the hip, though.

mnchiefsguy 02-09-2012 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8362029)
I'm not saying it's happening. I'm saying that they aren't tied at the hip, though.

I am agreeing with you. I was asking Arrowheadmagic for a link, trying to figure out where this idea came from, or if he is just having a Wickedson moment.

duncan_idaho 02-09-2012 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadMagic (Post 8362023)

They would move separately before they would move to the Big 12.

ArrowheadMagic 02-09-2012 08:27 PM

In 2003 , when Tech moved to the ACC, Va legislation moved to tie them at the hip. Theres no link. wheres the link MU is a football school.... lol... there isnt always a link. It just is.

mnchiefsguy 02-09-2012 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadMagic (Post 8362047)
In 2003 , when Tech moved to the ACC, Va legislation moved to tie them at the hip. Theres no link. wheres the link MU is a football school.... lol... there isnt always a link. It just is.

So you are talking out of your ass, got it. Thanks!

ArrowheadMagic 02-09-2012 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duncan_idaho (Post 8362041)
They would move separately before they would move to the Big 12.

NO Virginia moving would be a tough sell. But money talks. Getting Clemson, Fla ST and Miami would perk their ears.

ArrowheadMagic 02-09-2012 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy (Post 8362055)
So you are talking out of your ass, got it. Thanks!

No, they arent moving again without each other. Just like you dont have a link that MU is a football school. Talking out your ass?

mnchiefsguy 02-09-2012 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadMagic (Post 8362056)
NO Virginia moving would be a tough sell. But money talks. Getting Clemson, Fla ST and Miami would perk their ears.

You listen to kk too much. He seems to be the only one who thinks Clemson and FSU would even consider coming to the Big XII.

mnchiefsguy 02-09-2012 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadMagic (Post 8362060)
No, they arent moving again without each other. Just like you dont have a link that MU is a football school. Talking out your ass?

"MU is a football school"--That is an opinion, no link required.

"UVA and Va Tech are tied at the hip, they are legally required by the Virginia legislature to change conferences together." --This is an attempt to state fact, for which you need to provide evidence for.

You and Wickedson must be brothers.

ArrowheadMagic 02-09-2012 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy (Post 8362062)
You listen to kk too much. He seems to be the only one who thinks Clemson and FSU would even consider coming to the Big XII.

Dont listen to KC sports radio. Do know a couple of ACC schools have been contacted.

mnchiefsguy 02-09-2012 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadMagic (Post 8362067)
Dont listen to KC sports radio. Do know a couple of ACC schools have been contacted.

Link?

Or is this just more brilliant speculation on your part?

ArrowheadMagic 02-09-2012 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy (Post 8362064)
"MU is a football school"--That is an opinion, no link required.

"UVA and Va Tech are tied at the hip, they are legally required by the Virginia legislature to change conferences together." --This is an attempt to state fact, for which you need to provide evidence for.

You and Wickedson must be brothers.

LOL... do know that VA legislature since 2003 has worked to align both schools in the same conference.

ArrowheadMagic 02-09-2012 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy (Post 8362068)
Link?

Or is this just more brilliant speculation on your part?

Does it matter? SEC rules... they will make MU a football school... much like Vanderbilt and Kentucky.

mnchiefsguy 02-09-2012 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadMagic (Post 8362071)
LOL... do know that VA legislature since 2003 has worked to align both schools in the same conference.

And now the backtracking begins. "worked to align both schools" is very different from requiring the schools to be together.

The point is moot anyway, as UVA is not leaving the ACC. They are a basketball school, and they like playing Duke and NC, even if they are the red headed stepchild and don't win very often.

Someone on here (GarciaBronco maybe?) is a big Va Tech fan and has always maintained that Va Tech is right where they want to be. Given how many years Va Tech worked to get into the ACC, I don't see them leaving. Nor does anyone else except you, and maybe kk.

mnchiefsguy 02-09-2012 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadMagic (Post 8362078)
Does it matter? SEC rules... they will make MU a football school... much like Vanderbilt and Kentucky.

If you think Mizzou football is going to be like Vandy and Kentucky, then you truly are a dumbass.

Saul Good 02-09-2012 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadMagic (Post 8362047)

Yeah, Virginia generally doesn't document legislation. It's just passed down through parables.

Pitt Gorilla 02-09-2012 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadMagic (Post 8362060)

Here's a link.

http://ktgr.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/MIZDGB.jpg

patteeu 02-09-2012 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8362100)
Yeah, Virginia generally doesn't document legislation. It's just passed down through parables.

:LOL:

ArrowheadMagic 02-09-2012 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 8362104)

yes that link makes or breaks OU? Even without him, OU has a better WR class.

ArrowheadMagic 02-09-2012 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8362100)

OK.guess we will take your word MU is a football school.

Pitt Gorilla 02-09-2012 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadMagic (Post 8362119)
yes that link makes or breaks OU? Even without him, OU has a better WR class.

WTF are you rambling about? That link provides a bit of evidence that MU is a football school. This has nothing to do with OU, no matter how much you want it to be.

mnchiefsguy 02-09-2012 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 8362125)
WTF are you rambling about? That link provides a bit of evidence that MU is a football school. This has nothing to do with OU, no matter how much you want it to be.

He is try to deflect from his idiotic statements earlier.

ArrowheadMagic 02-09-2012 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy (Post 8362142)

Gave you the benefit of the doubt. Apparently you are too stupid. Then again... its Minnesota. Theres no link for OU/OSU being linked....theres no link for KU/KSU being linked. Doubt they are?

ArrowheadMagic 02-09-2012 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 8362125)

That is a link of a WR that one school needed. The one that lost out signed the best WR class in the nation. Maybe he didnt like the competition. See what Durron Neal has to say. Sterling Shephard. Trey Metoyer..Derrick Woods.

Saul Good 02-09-2012 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadMagic (Post 8362162)
That is a link of a WR that one school needed. The one that lost out signed the best WR class in the nation. Maybe he didnt like the competition. See what Durron Neal has to say. Sterling Shephard. Trey Metoyer..Derrick Woods.

Congratulations. Maybe they will help you get to another NC game so you can get slaughtered by an SEC team...again. You and Ohio State should hang out.

ArrowheadMagic 02-09-2012 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy (Post 8362142)

I am good friends with a Baylor coach... And i know more about RGIII than you do... need a link?

mnchiefsguy 02-09-2012 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadMagic (Post 8362172)
I am good friends with a Baylor coach... And i know more about RGIII than you do... need a link?

What ACC schools have been contacted by the BIG XII again? You still have not provided any proof of that. You made a bunch of bullshit statements, got called on them, and now you are trying to deflect and not look like a dumbass. You whole line of posts tonight are nothing but FAIL.

Keep telling those parables bro.

ArrowheadMagic 02-09-2012 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8362169)
Congratulations. Maybe they will help you get to another NC game so you can get slaughtered by an SEC team...again. You and Ohio State should hang out.

It wont be MU .. And we will playing for something you wont ever know... Yes.. we have a home and home vs Notre dame the next 2 yrs... then we have have a home and home vs. Ohio State.. who's on your non con?

mnchiefsguy 02-09-2012 09:37 PM

Quote:

And who the hell mentioned anything about RGIII?

Saul Good 02-09-2012 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy (Post 8362180)
And who the hell mentioned anything about RGIII?

I can ride my bike with no handlebars.

ArrowheadMagic 02-09-2012 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy (Post 8362175)
What ACC schools have been contacted by the BIG XII again? You still have not provided any proof of that. You made a bunch of bullshit statements, got called on them, and now you are trying to deflect and not look like a dumbass. You whole line of posts tonight are nothing but FAIL.

Keep telling those parables bro.

If you dont think the ACC football schools have been contacted to move that your fallacy.

Prove MU is a football school with a link.......

still think links are proof?

Frazod 02-09-2012 09:42 PM

Quote:

By "good friends," I assume you mean you talked to him about football once, and now if he saw you he'd cross the street and avoid making eye contact.

Mr_Tomahawk 02-09-2012 09:42 PM

http://texas.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1329729

Settlement reached?
Chip Brown
Orangebloods.com Columnist

Talk about it in Inside the 40 Acres
After all kinds of drama that included the Big East making last-ditch efforts to lure Boise State and then Temple into the Big East for 2012-13, the Big East has agreed to accept West Virginia's nearly $20 million settlement and move on with seven teams for the 2012 football season, sources said.

After a court hearing Thursday in Providence, R.I., the Big East was prepared to file suit against the Big 12 if West Virginia left the Big East without the Big East having an eighth football team for the 2012 season.

But with a Friday morning deadline looming for the Big East to either accept West Virginia's offer to pay nearly $20 million in exit fees or go to trial, the Big East blinked and has agreed to accept the payout from West Virginia and move on with a seven-team football schedule for 2012, sources said.

Over the past 48 hours, the Big East was trying to get Boise State and then Temple to enter into the conference for the 2012-13 school year instead of the 2013-14 school year, sources said.

Without an eighth team for football, the Big East was threatening to sue the Big 12 for damages because of its TV contractual obligations, sources said. The sources said the Big East was even considering using some of the money being promised by West Virginia in exit fees as financial incentives to entice either Boise or Temple into the Big East one year early.

But Big East officials decided Thursday night to simply take West Virginia's settlement offer of just under $20 million (to get out of a contractual obligation to wait 27 months to exit the Big East) and simply move on with seven schools (Cincinnati, Connecticut, Louisville, Pittsburgh, Rutgers, South Florida and Syracuse).

Big 12 sources said the 2012 Big 12 football schedule will be released Friday with West Virginia as a member of the conference.

Orangebloods.com has been reporting for weeks that both West Virginia and TCU will play in Austin in 2012 - with TCU as Texas' Thanksgiving night opponent.

Oklahoma is expected to play at West Virginia in 2012. TCU will also play at West Virginia, according to sources.

mnchiefsguy 02-09-2012 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadMagic (Post 8362185)
If you dont think the ACC football schools have been contacted to move that your fallacy.

Still think your idiotic posts are facts?

You spout off a bunch of idiotic stuff as fact (UVA and Va Tech moving together.....then required to move together, going to the Big XII, along with Clemson, etc.), and then when asked to proved any proof that your wild speculation is even on the table, deflect and start talking about MU being a football school and RGIII. You can't even keep focused on the topic at hand.

Do some research, learn a little about football, and come back when you can form a complete sentence. Have a nice day.

ArrowheadMagic 02-09-2012 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8362188)
By "good friends," I assume you mean you talked to him about football once, and now if he saw you he'd cross the street and avoid making eye contact.

Hoped yOU'd chime in.

ArrowheadMagic 02-09-2012 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8362184)
I can ride my bike with no handlebars.

Bet you ride the bus without licking the windows also.

mnchiefsguy 02-09-2012 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 8362189)
http://texas.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1329729

Settlement reached?
Chip Brown
Orangebloods.com Columnist

Talk about it in Inside the 40 Acres
After all kinds of drama that included the Big East making last-ditch efforts to lure Boise State and then Temple into the Big East for 2012-13, the Big East has agreed to accept West Virginia's nearly $20 million settlement and move on with seven teams for the 2012 football season, sources said.

After a court hearing Thursday in Providence, R.I., the Big East was prepared to file suit against the Big 12 if West Virginia left the Big East without the Big East having an eighth football team for the 2012 season.

But with a Friday morning deadline looming for the Big East to either accept West Virginia's offer to pay nearly $20 million in exit fees or go to trial, the Big East blinked and has agreed to accept the payout from West Virginia and move on with a seven-team football schedule for 2012, sources said.

Over the past 48 hours, the Big East was trying to get Boise State and then Temple to enter into the conference for the 2012-13 school year instead of the 2013-14 school year, sources said.

Without an eighth team for football, the Big East was threatening to sue the Big 12 for damages because of its TV contractual obligations, sources said. The sources said the Big East was even considering using some of the money being promised by West Virginia in exit fees as financial incentives to entice either Boise or Temple into the Big East one year early.

But Big East officials decided Thursday night to simply take West Virginia's settlement offer of just under $20 million (to get out of a contractual obligation to wait 27 months to exit the Big East) and simply move on with seven schools (Cincinnati, Connecticut, Louisville, Pittsburgh, Rutgers, South Florida and Syracuse).

Big 12 sources said the 2012 Big 12 football schedule will be released Friday with West Virginia as a member of the conference.

Orangebloods.com has been reporting for weeks that both West Virginia and TCU will play in Austin in 2012 - with TCU as Texas' Thanksgiving night opponent.

Oklahoma is expected to play at West Virginia in 2012. TCU will also play at West Virginia, according to sources.

Interesting. Wonder how this will effect negotiations between the Big XII and Mizzou/A & M.

Saul Good 02-09-2012 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadMagic (Post 8362185)

Contacted? I'm sure they have been. I was trying to figure out what that howling sound was. Turns out its the University of Virginia laughing about it.

mnchiefsguy 02-09-2012 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8362202)
Contacted? I'm sure they have been. I was trying to figure out what that howling sound was. Turns out its the University of Virginia laughing about it.

But, but....Va Tech and UVA have their bags packed and ready to go....

Al Bundy 02-09-2012 09:51 PM

Wait... does Arrowhead thing Virginia and VA Tech are coming to the Big 12?

Frazod 02-09-2012 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadMagic (Post 8362196)
Hoped yOU'd chime in.

Right here, sweetie.

Actually took a moment to check your most recent posts. Of your last 100 posts, dating back to January 22, 76 of them were in a MU thread.

Good thing Missouri's getting lots of attention lately. Otherwise, what would you do with yourself?

http://www.adbusters.org/files/image...on_for_men.jpg

Saul Good 02-09-2012 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UCF Knight (Post 8362214)

I'm not sure he thinks at all. He went from conference realignment with ACC teams to Mizzou being a football school to the OU wide receiving recruiting class to RGIII.

It's bizarre.

ArrowheadMagic 02-09-2012 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy (Post 8362206)
But, but....Va Tech and UVA have their bags packed and ready to go....

Never said that. But when money talks. Schools walk.. see MU.. And VA isnt going to the SEC.

Saul Good 02-09-2012 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadMagic (Post 8362218)
Never said that. But when money talks. Schools walk.. see MU.. And VA isnt going to the SEC.

Nobody ever said they were. I don't think anyone even said they might.

ArrowheadMagic 02-09-2012 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8362215)
Right here, sweetie.

Actually took a moment to check your most recent posts. Of your last 100 posts, dating back to January 22, 76 of them were in a MU thread.

Good thing Missouri's getting lots of attention lately. Otherwise, what would you do with yourself?

Call you what yOU are. A journalism school. Sports isnt what yOU do.

mnchiefsguy 02-09-2012 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UCF Knight (Post 8362214)

Yes he does.

Saul Good 02-09-2012 10:05 PM

Keep not caring about Mizzou. It's not our fault that nobody has mentioned Oklahoma for months without preceding it with "what's wrong with".

Frazod 02-09-2012 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadMagic (Post 8362240)
Call you what yOU are. A journalism school. Sports isnt what yOU DO.

Such a shame nobody wants to talk about the Gooners - if you had some friends, perhaps you wouldn't be such a miserable prick.

Or maybe that's just unavoidable.

mnchiefsguy 02-09-2012 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadMagic (Post 8362218)

You are the only idiot that has said UVA is going anywhere. No one else has them doing anything. They have never in come up in conference re-alignment discussions till your dumbass brought them up moving with Va Tech.

I do not think you are running on all cylinders, bud.

mnchiefsguy 02-09-2012 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8362247)
Such a shame nobody wants to talk about the Gooners - if you had some friends, perhaps you wouldn't be such a miserable prick.

Or maybe that's just unavoidable.

I thought he was only a Sooner fan in football. In the basketball thread, he was pimping himself out like he was a beaker in basketball. But given his incoherent argument tonight, it is tough to tell.

Frazod 02-09-2012 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy (Post 8362249)
I thought he was only a Sooner fan in football. In the basketball thread, he was pimping himself out like he was a beaker in basketball. But given his incoherent argument tonight, it is tough to tell.

If only there were more of them who could actually read, write and use a computer.

ArrowheadMagic 02-09-2012 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy (Post 8362249)

Nope, wrong.. but do believe if you matched up championships....... and things that matter... OU basketball has more trophys than MU football.... but you are a football school..... Give Kruger 2 classes and OU basketball is back where it belongs.

kchero 02-09-2012 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadMagic (Post 8362263)
Nope, wrong.. but do believe if you matched up championships....... and things that matter... OU basketball has more trophys than MU football.... but you are a football school..... Give Kruger 2 classes and OU basketball is back where it belongs.

Keep living the dream

duncan_idaho 02-09-2012 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadMagic (Post 8362263)

And you're comparing OU basketball with MU football why?

Just another of your nonsensical turns in this thread tonight...

Folks, I think we might have Kevin Kietzman in disguise among us. We should feel honored!

ArrowheadMagic 02-09-2012 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kchero (Post 8362289)
Keep living the dream

OU basketball has played for more national championships than MU football has played for conference championships.

ArrowheadMagic 02-09-2012 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duncan_idaho (Post 8362298)
And you're comparing OU basketball with MU football why?

Just another of your nonsensical turns in this thread tonight...

Folks, I think we might have Kevin Kietzman in disguise among us. We should feel honored!

LOL... had everyone just said MU is a journalism school, it would have been ok.

KcMizzou 02-09-2012 10:46 PM

This troll doesn't even really piss me off... he's too absurd to be taken seriously.

Whatever.

mnchiefsguy 02-09-2012 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadMagic (Post 8362300)
OU basketball has played for more national championships than MU football has played for conference championships.

Stawman argument, since you will consider any tourney appearance to be "playing for a national championship".

OU has played in two title games in bball (1947,1988).

Mizzou played for the Big 12 title twice this decade. They have also won 12 Big Eight Conference titles in their history. That means Mizzou has played for a conference championship a minimum of 14 times, while OU basketball has only actually played for a National Championship twice.

You just got owned bitch.

mnchiefsguy 02-09-2012 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou (Post 8362309)
This troll doesn't even really piss me off... he's too absurd to be taken seriously.

Whatever.

Whatever he is smoking, it has to be some good stuff.

Frazod 02-09-2012 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou (Post 8362309)

Whatever.

He's the Gooner version of Buster Hymen.

I assume at some point he'll threaten to tow his trailer up to my house and kick my ass. LMAO

mnchiefsguy 02-09-2012 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy (Post 8362311)
Stawman argument, since you will consider any tourney appearance to be "playing for a national championship".

OU has played in two title games in bball (1947,1988).

Mizzou played for the Big 12 title twice this decade. They have also won 12 Big Eight Conference titles in their history. That means Mizzou has played for a conference championship a minimum of 14 times, while OU basketball has only actually played for a National Championship twice.

You just got owned bitch.

Oh..and here are my links:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oklahom...27s_basketball

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missouri_Tigers_football

mnchiefsguy 02-09-2012 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8362315)
He's the Gooner version of Buster Hymen.

I assume at some point he'll threaten to tow his trailer up to my house and kick my ass. LMAO

Nah, his mules won't want to drag it that far.

ArrowheadMagic 02-09-2012 11:05 PM

Last conference championship in football was 1969? per the link provided by mnchiefsguy?

Since then OU basketball has played for a national championship and been in a final four? Really 41 yrs since a football school has won a conference?

ArrowheadMagic 02-09-2012 11:08 PM

If you dumbasses want to take it down to baseball.. OU can do that also.

Mosbonian 02-09-2012 11:13 PM

On a 2 hour drive home tonight, I had to listen to the insane ramblings of the sports station out of Louisville expounding how Louisville is on the radar of the Big 12 once the WVU settlement happens.

It got even worse when I had to listen to how they believe that they can be one of the top 2 teams in the league within a couple of years in football. The host was picking on Rick Pitino for him saying that Louisville should stay where they are at......

Frazod 02-09-2012 11:14 PM

Good thing you have sports to make you feel good about being from the Libya of the Midwest.

mnchiefsguy 02-09-2012 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadMagic (Post 8362338)
Last conference championship in football was 1969? per the link provided by mnchiefsguy?

Since then OU basketball has played for a national championship and been in a final four? Really 41 yrs since a football school has won a conference?

Ahh....more deflection and moving of the goalposts. Not my fault your post was full of FAIL.

Go back to being Texas' bitch, it is what you are best at.

ArrowheadMagic 02-09-2012 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8362354)
Good thing you have sports to make you feel good about being from the Libya of the Midwest.

MU is the France of football?

ArrowheadMagic 02-09-2012 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy (Post 8362369)
Ahh....more deflection and moving of the goalposts. Not my fault your post was full of FAIL.

Go back to being Texas' bitch, it is what you are best at.

Continue at winning nothing.. its what your good at.

ArrowheadMagic 02-09-2012 11:41 PM

Mizzou 2012 football slogan:

We might not win anything... but our journalists grads do.

Frazod 02-10-2012 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadMagic (Post 8362406)
Mizzou 2012 football slogan:

We might not win anything... but our journalists grads do.

LMAO God you're a laugh riot.

Seriously, what is wrong with you? Not that I care, but it must be pretty ****ing bad.

You act like you're a Gooner starting linebacker. I'm pretty sure you aren't. Just a fan. I'm a Cardinal fan. They've won 11 World Championships and 18 pennants, including the current ones. However, I don't feel the need to troll the shit out of every single Royal thread reminding people of that fact. Why? Because I'm not a pathetic douche, and my sole reason for being on this board isn't to annoy people.

Perhaps you should address the life issues that make you a miserable prick instead of attempting to make yourself feel better at our expense, because frankly, it's just not working.

ArrowheadMagic 02-10-2012 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8362440)
LMAO God you're a laugh riot.

Seriously, what is wrong with you? Not that I care, but it must be pretty ****ing bad.

You act like you're a Gooner starting linebacker. I'm pretty sure you aren't. Just a fan. I'm a Cardinal fan. They've won 11 World Championships and 18 pennants, including the current ones. However, I don't feel the need to troll the shit out of every single Royal thread reminding people of that fact. Why? Because I'm not a pathetic douche, and my sole reason for being on this board isn't to annoy people.

Perhaps you should address the life issues that make you a miserable prick instead of attempting to make yourself feel better at our expense, because frankly, it's just not working.

Good thing Royals fans havent had to wait over 40 yrs to win something.

SPATCH 02-10-2012 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadMagic (Post 8362386)
Continue at winning nothing.. its what your good at.

*you're

mnchiefsguy 02-10-2012 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the_spatula (Post 8362464)
*you're

Grammar is not his strong suit.

ArrowheadMagic 02-10-2012 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy (Post 8362465)
Grammar is not his strong suit.

Football, its not yours

Frazod 02-10-2012 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadMagic (Post 8362458)
Good thing Royals fans havent had to wait over 40 yrs to win something.

The Chiefs have. You going to rip on them, too?

If you're going to hate on one Missouri team, you might as well hate on all of them.