ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Homeland on Showtime (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=251198)

BigRedChief 11-13-2012 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9108345)
Two thoughts:

CIA booty-call.
Daughter Brody the last few weeks makes for fast-forward television.

Must be demographics. International CIA spy stuff doesn't need a daughter slowing things down.

But still I loved the scenes with Sal and the women. Great television.

Sorter 11-13-2012 10:03 PM

I want Sal and Quinn to royally destroy the ****er that shot up the tailor's wkshp.

Bowser 11-15-2012 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9108345)
Two thoughts:

CIA booty-call.
Daughter Brody the last few weeks makes for fast-forward television.

Yeah, she made quite a leap from rebel stoner kid to "WE NEED TO DO THE RIGHT THING HERE!!" kid.

The loop with her and Finn was interesting as to how it would have effected the rest of the pieces on the board. They closed that too early, imo (even though more fallout is sure to come from it).

BigRedChief 11-22-2012 10:19 PM

I think the shit is going to get deep next episode.

Bowser 11-26-2012 12:55 PM

So. Is Brody on the level with the CIA, or is he masterfully playing both sides here? We really don't know what was said between him and Nazir in those hours they were together....

And what's up with Quinn? Some high level spook hitman being put in an authorative position over an extremely high level op?

Right now, this and Walking Dead are the two best shows on the tube for my buck.

jiveturkey 11-26-2012 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9153701)
So. Is Brody on the level with the CIA, or is he masterfully playing both sides here? We really don't know what was said between him and Nazir in those hours they were together....

And what's up with Quinn? Some high level spook hitman being put in an authorative position over an extremely high level op?

Right now, this and Walking Dead are the two best shows on the tube for my buck.

The Quinn situation is getting really interesting really quickly.

The scenes from next week lead me to believe that Brody is on the level with the CIA. It looks like he's burned Nazir.

Sorter 11-26-2012 01:03 PM

Quinn is awesome.

Pants 11-26-2012 10:47 PM

I thought they made it pretty clear what Quinn's deal is. Like Estes said, he's there to kill terrorists (read: kill Bordy). The CIA's plan is clearly to off Brody after he's done helping them with Nazir.

Dante84 11-26-2012 11:33 PM

Wow, just caught up tonight. Love the show. Not sure where things will go, because the writers are great at throwing twists in there to **** with your head. Interesting quote from the show, when Brody was talking to his wife on the Satelite phone - "Don't worry, it will all go back to how it was soon." And it almost did, in that Brody almost died and the family goes on living with Mike in the picture.

Still unanswered - Why did Saul fail the initial polygraph in season one? The one he walked out of. And why did he pray when the guy who was interrogated was killed with the razor? We can trust him.... right? Or is he - or anyone else - a mole?

If I were king shit of **** mountain, and had a say in how the show went, I think good direction would be to involve the VP's son.

There are a lot of angles:
- Dana likes/liked him, creating drama on the personal/family front
- Brody knows Dana likes him, and also hates VP for taking Isa, which was essentially Brody's son. Payback?
- Nazir obviously wants to cause a ruckus, and it would be sweet revenge
- The viewer has angst towards the son for killing the pedestrian, and causing Dana grief

Anyways, that was just a smattering of my thoughts.

Pants 11-26-2012 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante84 (Post 9155705)
Wow, just caught up tonight. Love the show. Not sure where things will go, because the writers are great at throwing twists in there to **** with your head. Interesting quote from the show, when Brody was talking to his wife on the Satelite phone - "Don't worry, it will all go back to how it was soon." And it almost did, in that Brody almost died and the family goes on living with Mike in the picture.

Still unanswered - Why did Saul fail the initial polygraph in season one? The one he walked out of. And why did he pray when the guy who was interrogated was killed with the razor? We can trust him.... right? Or is he - or anyone else - a mole?

If I were king shit of **** mountain, and had a say in how the show went, I think good direction would be to involve the VP's son.

There are a lot of angles:
- Dana likes/liked him, creating drama on the personal/family front
- Brody knows Dana likes him, and also hates VP for taking Isa, which was essentially Brody's son. Payback?
- Nazir obviously wants to cause a ruckus, and it would be sweet revenge
- The viewer has angst towards the son for killing the pedestrian, and causing Dana grief

Anyways, that was just a smattering of my thoughts.

The unresolved mole issue is certainly an interesting one, although I don't think it's ever come up in S2, has it? If Saul is a mole for anyone, it would probably be Mossad. I can't imagine an Arab terrorist ever accepting help from a Jew nor a Jew helping an Arab terrorist. In either case, I think they have shown enough of Saul in private (i.e. there was no one for him to pretend around) for any doubts to be there. Maybe I'm just being blinded by my bias here because I like Saul Berenson so much. Who knows?

I thought for sure Brody was going to get killed by Nazir's people during the last episode simply because I feel like that Carrie-Brody story arc is just too dirty at this point. The writers probably don't want to deal with that shit. They've made it pretty clear that his family doesn't want anything to do with him at this point (Jessica sleeping with Mike, Dana not wanting to talk to him on the phone and reminiscing about her life prior to Brody's return). The writers also told us through Saul that Brody makes Carrie weak. I think we're being prepped for the death of Nicholas Brody. If Nazir doesn't get him, Quinn will. If anything, it's just a good, clean way to close the Brody chapter and move on to a different conflict in S3.

Dante84 11-27-2012 12:14 AM

The other mole reference I forgot to mention is the warning about the car chasing the "professor" to the staged house. What makes the Saul element even more interesting is that he reacted sooo strongly when the girl killed herself at the super max prison. Maybe they were closer than just a simple car ride from Mexico to Virginia?

Love me some Saul, but that is interesting. I also wonder if what's-his-ass hispanic CIA agent, who got shot at the tailor shop, has a deeper element? Or perhaps the creepy mute spy brother?

Bowser 11-27-2012 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 9155588)
I thought they made it pretty clear what Quinn's deal is. Like Estes said, he's there to kill terrorists (read: kill Bordy). The CIA's plan is clearly to off Brody after he's done helping them with Nazir.

Yeah, but to have him in such a place of influence? IF that's all he was truly there for, they could just have him wait in the shadows with a sniper rifle. Something hasn't been revealed yet.....

Bowser 11-27-2012 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante84 (Post 9155775)
The other mole reference I forgot to mention is the warning about the car chasing the "professor" to the staged house. What makes the Saul element even more interesting is that he reacted sooo strongly when the girl killed herself at the super max prison. Maybe they were closer than just a simple car ride from Mexico to Virginia?

Love me some Saul, but that is interesting. I also wonder if what's-his-ass hispanic CIA agent, who got shot at the tailor shop, has a deeper element? Or perhaps the creepy mute spy brother?

So you're suggesting that Saul actually willingly assisted the suicide? Interesting....

Sorter 11-27-2012 11:35 AM

I think Galvez is your best bet for a mole if one exists.

keg in kc 11-27-2012 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9156521)
So you're suggesting that Saul actually willingly assisted the suicide? Interesting....

I've wondered about Saul all along. Remember when Brody passed the polygraph and said that he didn't give the guy the razor blade, back in season one? Didn't Saul fail it, ostensibly because of his problems with his wife?

It's a subtle thing, and they've never been overt with him (never any mustache-twirling onscreen...) but it's been set up if that's the direction they want to go.

Bowser 11-27-2012 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9156563)
I've wondered about Saul all along. Remember when Brody passed the polygraph and said that he didn't give the guy the razor blade, back in season one? Didn't Saul fail it, ostensibly because of his problems with his wife?

It's a subtle thing, and they've never been overt with him (never any mustache-twirling onscreen...) but it's been set up if that's the direction they want to go.

True. And he did have quite the emotional outburst when he realized what she possibly had done inside that room. Very unlike Saul to react that way. Putting on a show for the guard?

Sorter 11-27-2012 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9156578)
True. And he did have quite the emotional outburst when he realized what she possibly had done inside that room. Very unlike Saul to react that way. Putting on a show for the guard?

Eh, I think that Saul's just an emotional guy who felt bad for her.

If he is the mole or working for Mossad (his character is jewish and was reciting a Hebrew prayer IIRC when the terrorist in S1 killed himself) it would be crazy. I think it is probably more likely that he isn't the mole and is working with Mossad but I think he's clean.

Buck 11-27-2012 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 9155740)
The unresolved mole issue is certainly an interesting one, although I don't think it's ever come up in S2, has it? If Saul is a mole for anyone, it would probably be Mossad. I can't imagine an Arab terrorist ever accepting help from a Jew nor a Jew helping an Arab terrorist. In either case, I think they have shown enough of Saul in private (i.e. there was no one for him to pretend around) for any doubts to be there. Maybe I'm just being blinded by my bias here because I like Saul Berenson so much. Who knows?

I thought for sure Brody was going to get killed by Nazir's people during the last episode simply because I feel like that Carrie-Brody story arc is just too dirty at this point. The writers probably don't want to deal with that shit. They've made it pretty clear that his family doesn't want anything to do with him at this point (Jessica sleeping with Mike, Dana not wanting to talk to him on the phone and reminiscing about her life prior to Brody's return). The writers also told us through Saul that Brody makes Carrie weak. I think we're being prepped for the death of Nicholas Brody. If Nazir doesn't get him, Quinn will. If anything, it's just a good, clean way to close the Brody chapter and move on to a different conflict in S3.

Spoiler below
Spoiler!

Sorter 11-27-2012 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9157468)
Spoiler below
Spoiler!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I was really hoping they'd just end it next year.

This show is going to be as shitty as Dexter is if it makes it 5 seasons.

Hootie 11-27-2012 05:17 PM

how do you make 7 seasons with Brody already outed as a terrorist? Crazy. And now even Abu Nazir knows he was working against him...

I guess that's why they write and I watch.

L.A. Chieffan 11-27-2012 05:21 PM

eh, it's a good show. entertaining. but people put it up on a pedestal like sopranos or wire and it ain't even close to that level.

Hootie 11-27-2012 05:25 PM

I enjoy it as much as I enjoyed the Wire.

Buck 11-27-2012 05:54 PM

The Sopranos is just one I can't get into. I like this way more.

Pants 11-27-2012 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9157468)
Spoiler below
Spoiler!

Well, that's ****ing interesting.

okoye35chiefs 11-28-2012 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt Tasty Cheeks (Post 9157486)
how do you make 7 seasons with Brody already outed as a terrorist? Crazy. And now even Abu Nazir knows he was working against him...

http://oncelebrity.com/thumbs/2012-0..._122_148lo.jpg

as long as she is on the show, I am watching....

Pasta Little Brioni 11-29-2012 09:04 AM

Just watched the last 3 current episodes in a row....awesome.

BigRedChief 11-29-2012 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt Tasty Cheeks (Post 9157486)

There is no way on the face of the earth that a show of this quality is going to be predictable and boring. Maybe later, season 7 or something but not next year.

I'm sure they have a grand plan for the charectors.

BigRedChief 11-29-2012 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okoye35chiefs (Post 9159109)
http://oncelebrity.com/thumbs/2012-0..._122_148lo.jpg

as long as she is on the show, I am watching....

Her boobies seemed more perky last year than last night.

BigRedChief 11-29-2012 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan (Post 9157503)
eh, it's a good show. entertaining. but people put it up on a pedestal like sopranos or wire and it ain't even close to that level.

Homeland is the best current show on television.:harumph:

Sfeihc 11-29-2012 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9162600)

BRC, you're such a charector! LMAO

L.A. Chieffan 11-29-2012 08:28 PM

Quote:

I don't have a problem with that, it's up there.

Baby Lee 11-29-2012 09:57 PM

Quote:

Sometimes I ponder whether its THE best out there, but my behavior suggests so as it's the one show I must watch as soon as it's on. It rarely survives past Monday early morning on the DVR, if that long.

lcarus 11-30-2012 12:46 AM

Is this shit pretty good? I know virtually nothing about this show, but my cousin loves it and he usually has pretty damn good taste in entertainment.

Bowser 11-30-2012 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 9163758)
Is this shit pretty good? I know virtually nothing about this show, but my cousin loves it and he usually has pretty damn good taste in entertainment.

Yeah, it is.

Watch it from the every beginning, though.

lcarus 11-30-2012 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9163763)
Yeah, it is.

Ok, will do! :thumb:

okoye35chiefs 11-30-2012 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9162595)
Her boobies seemed more perky last year than last night.

I would still nuzzle them and :hump:

BigRedChief 11-30-2012 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9163763)
Yeah, it is.

THIS! :thumb:

Pasta Little Brioni 11-30-2012 09:12 PM

It's good. I enjoy GOT and Breaking Bad more though.

Baby Lee 11-30-2012 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9165652)
It's good. I enjoy GOT and Breaking Bad more though.

Those are two I'd hold above HL, but they're not on right now.

A good ep of The Walking Dead pushes it ahead, a good ep of HL does the same.

Pants 11-30-2012 11:18 PM

Homeland > GoT, IMO.

Then again, I've read the ASOIAF books so I'm missing out on all the suspense the show might offer to those who haven't.

Sorter 12-01-2012 12:51 AM

Haven't watched GOT yet.

IMO, it is 2nd behind BB and ahead of BE since the death of Jimmy.

Dexter has sucked ass for the last 2 years.

WoodDraw 12-02-2012 03:59 PM

Breaking Bad > Homeland >...........giant cliff........everyone else.

Breaking Bad is fantastic because they've told a story over many years, developed the characters, and never dropped in quality. And it has an end.

Homeland has awhile to go until they reach that point. I still worry about the direction of the show, and if they can keep it up. But so far, the writers haven't disappointed.

keg in kc 12-02-2012 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 9165986)
Homeland > GoT, IMO.

Then again, I've read the ASOIAF books so I'm missing out on all the suspense the show might offer to those who haven't.

3rd season of GoT could be better than anything ever, if they get it right.

mnchiefsguy 12-02-2012 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9173707)
3rd season of GoT could be better than anything ever, if they get it right.

Given how well the first two seasons have gone, I think they will.

Buck 12-03-2012 12:10 AM

Wtf was that ending?

Sorter 12-03-2012 01:02 PM

Galvez=Mole

Pants 12-03-2012 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9176435)
Galvez=Mole

I wonder whether Estes thinks Saul is the mole?? Why are they sending him downstairs? Maybe Estes didn't appreciate Saul running a side op on Quinn?

Sorter 12-03-2012 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 9178412)
I wonder whether Estes thinks Saul is the mole?? Why are they sending him downstairs? Maybe Estes didn't appreciate Saul running a side op on Quinn?

This IMO.

ZootedGranny 12-04-2012 12:23 AM

Last night's episode was a ****ing goofy mess.

Abu Nazir, the equivalent of Osama Bin Laden, casually strolls into a 7-11 shortly before singlehandedly wrecking and kidnapping Carrie, who is busy listening to her shitty jazz. Dana and her mopey ass make an appearance in time for the shitty hit-and-run with Finn subplot to pop up again. Nazir then Skypes Brody, who only goes down the hall to scream Nazir's name repeatedly. Brody then does a followup to the classic "dig through a guy's room and get the object in the nick of time" by grabbing a novelty size magnifying glass and getting the serial number to Walden's pacemaker. Nazir then has the pacemaker hacked (which is weirdly the most realistic thing to happen in this episode). Carrie is let free, only to disboey orders for the 20th time, grabbing a pipe to take on Nazir. End episode.

http://i.minus.com/inX1hfpTL02Ul.gif

Pants 12-04-2012 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZootedGranny (Post 9178848)

Abu Nazir, the equivalent of Osama Bin Laden, casually strolls into a 7-11 shortly before singlehandedly wrecking and kidnapping Carrie, who is busy listening to her shitty jazz. Dana and her mopey ass make an appearance in time for the shitty hit-and-run with Finn subplot to pop up again. Nazir then Skypes Brody, who only goes down the hall to scream Nazir's name repeatedly. Brody then does a followup to the classic "dig through a guy's room and get the object in the nick of time" by grabbing a novelty size magnifying glass and getting the serial number to Walden's pacemaker. Nazir then has the pacemaker hacked (which is weirdly the most realistic thing to happen in this episode). Carrie is let free, only to disboey orders for the 20th time, grabbing a pipe to take on Nazir. End episode.

Yeah. Why would someone grab a pipe to go after someone with a gun? WTF, writers?

Sorter 12-04-2012 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZootedGranny (Post 9178848)

:clap::clap:

I really hope the 7 seasons rumor gets debunked. This show is starting to near the cliff with some of the stupid shit that happens each episode.

Still love Quinn and Saul though.

Pants 12-04-2012 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9178874)
:clap::clap:

I really hope the 7 seasons rumor gets debunked. This show is starting to near the cliff with some of the stupid shit that happens each episode.

Still love Quinn and Saul though.

Yeah. They just need to stick to the Agency trying to get baddies. There are many ways to make those plot-lines intense and addicting. We don't need ****ing Dana. At all. Like ever.

Sorter 12-04-2012 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 9178886)
Yeah. They just need to stick to the Agency trying to get baddies. There are many ways to make those plot-lines intense and addicting. We don't need ****ing Dana. At all. Like ever.

I hope that black girl comes out of nowhere and kills the shit out of Dana.

Then, takes of her mask, revealing herself to be none other than...

KC_Connection 12-04-2012 03:19 AM

Why did Galvez randomly show up after like a 6 episode absence right when Carrie was captured by Nazir? If he's the mole, he'd be the most obvious mole of all time.LMAO

Sorter 12-04-2012 03:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 9179190)
Why did Galvez randomly show up after like a 6 episode absence right when Carrie was captured by Nazir? If he's the mole, he'd be the most obvious mole of all time.LMAO

The way the writing has been for the past several episodes, that sounds about right.

Pants 12-04-2012 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9178895)

LMAO

Buck 12-04-2012 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9178895)

Even though it's just a gif, I can hear his voice perfectly in my head.

KC_Connection 12-05-2012 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9181566)
Even though it's just a gif, I can hear his voice perfectly in my head.

That quote of his is the title of the Dexter season finale this year. I'll be interested to see why.

KC_Connection 12-05-2012 12:40 AM

BTW, I loved the moment this episode when Saul was just grilling Estes' about Quinn's real purpose to the operation. Hilarious how much he's in his head.

keg in kc 12-05-2012 04:21 PM

I'm going to say the same thing about this last episode that I said about some of season 1, and I know not a lot of people will agree with this, but they make some ****ing ridiculous decisions in the writers room from time to time. The whole bit with Abu Nazir being in the country was enough of a stretch, but then to have him wreck Carrie, then take her hostage in an abandoned warehouse, then make a threatening call to Brody was just...dumb. I mean we're talking mustache-twirling villain territory here, and I expect more than that from this show. And then to have Brody basically kill the vice president in his residence. Jesus. This is a smarter show than that. There's just things they do from time to time that are impossible for me to suspend my disbelief for.

And god, did they have to bring Finn back? That's just what we needed, more angsty teen conversations for me to fast-foward through.

Fortunately the rest of the episode's so good that I don't want to tune out.

BigRedChief 12-05-2012 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 9178886)

I just dont get it. Showtime doesn't need to worry about demographics and ratings like networks. Why have a 14 year old girl as a major part in an international intrigue based show? Who wants to watch a brooding 14 year old act like a whiny bitch?

BigRedChief 12-05-2012 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9183189)
I'm going to say the same thing about this last episode that I said about some of season 1, and I know not a lot of people will agree with this, but they make some ****ing ridiculous decisions in the writers room from time to time. The whole bit with Abu Nazir being in the country was enough of a stretch, but then to have him wreck Carrie, then take her hostage in an abandoned warehouse, then make a threatening call to Brody was just...dumb. I mean we're talking mustache-twirling villain territory here, and I expect more than that from this show. And then to have Brody basically kill the vice president in his residence. Jesus. This is a smarter show than that. There's just things they do from time to time that are impossible for me to suspend my disbelief for.

And god, did they have to bring Finn back? That's just what we needed, more angsty teen conversations for me to fast-foward through.

Fortunately the rest of the episode's so good that I don't want to tune out.

It's TV and expect a little latitude with reality. But comeon this show and writers can do better than that last show.

But, overall it was a good episode.

okoye35chiefs 12-05-2012 07:13 PM

2 more shows left...she has to cover for brodie again!

RaiderH8r 12-05-2012 07:42 PM

Can Nazir kill Finn and his girlfriend? I could support that.

Pants 12-05-2012 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9183485)
I just dont get it.

You and me both, man.

KC_Connection 12-05-2012 11:09 PM

Quote:

I just dont get it. Showtime doesn't need to worry about demographics and ratings like networks. Why have a 14 year old girl as a major part in an international intrigue based show? Who wants to watch a brooding 14 year old act like a whiny bitch?

Maybe there is something more to all of that bullshit, maybe she plays a bigger role in all of this. If not, then WTF is the point?

Chiefnj2 12-06-2012 07:15 AM

Quote:

She was the only person Brody could relate to in season 1 and perhaps still even now. She's the reason he didn't set off the vest (the 2nd time). She's also a vehicle to humanize Brody.

Sorter 12-06-2012 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 9184595)
She was the only person Brody could relate to in season 1 and perhaps still even now. She's the reason he didn't set off the vest (the 2nd time). She's also a vehicle to humanize Brody.

She still is going to be killed by Doakes.

Just wait.

Pasta Little Brioni 12-06-2012 08:48 AM

Doakes is giving Lila the Chocolate Pain...in hell.

Sorter 12-06-2012 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9184729)
Doakes is giving Lila the Chocolate Pain...in hell.

LMAO

Chiefnj2 12-07-2012 06:54 AM

I'm really afraid the show jumped the shark this past week. Everything was bad about it. Nazir kidnapping an important CIA operative, Brody's task to kill the VP, return of Finn, etc. Even Lewis' acting was bad this episode.

BigRedChief 12-07-2012 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 9184595)

I understand that part. But, you can accomplish that without all the face time. The sub plot of the VP son, her brooding all the time etc.

BigRedChief 12-07-2012 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 9187230)
I'm really afraid the show jumped the shark this past week. Everything was bad about it. Nazir kidnapping an important CIA operative, Brody's task to kill the VP, return of Finn, etc. Even Lewis' acting was bad this episode.

There was many WTF moments that last episode but it has a lot of well made episodes in the bank and its only its 2nd year. It's still the best show on television.

I'm not ready to call Fonzie on the show.

Sorter 12-07-2012 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 9187230)

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instanc...x/31476390.jpg

Bowser 12-10-2012 01:01 PM

They hit the turbo boost button these last two episodes, as in "well, that escalated quickly".

I'll save the spoiler for those that may have not seen it yet (and judging by the lack of discussion, not many have yet).

jiveturkey 12-10-2012 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9196689)
They hit the turbo boost button these last two episodes, as in "well, that escalated quickly".

I'll save the spoiler for those that may have not seen it yet (and judging by the lack of discussion, not many have yet).

I just don't see where they're going but I had the same issues at the end of season 1.

They've basically wrapped up the current story line and put a bow on it.

Bowser 12-10-2012 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jiveturkey (Post 9196695)
I just don't see where they're going but I had the same issues at the end of season 1.

They've basically wrapped up the current story line and put a bow on it.

I can see where they're going, maybe, but hopefully I'm wrong about it.

The season felt like a King novel - great storytelling, then HOLY SHIT IT'S THE END WRAP IT ALL UP KTHXBI.

keg in kc 12-10-2012 01:16 PM

Body double.

Baby Lee 12-10-2012 02:19 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/W0TqS2XBmOM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BigRedChief 12-10-2012 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9196689)

If you haven't seen the current episode, stay out. Thats the way it is in all the media center threads. anything aired is fair game.