ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop ***The Official RANT Thread*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=248949)

luv 08-26-2011 03:04 PM

Customer service or help desk people who speak English as a second language.

4th and Long 08-26-2011 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 7852892)
Customer service or help desk people who speak English as a second language.

Customer service or help desk people who speak English as a third or fourth language, and not very well.

chasedude 08-26-2011 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4th and Long (Post 7852904)
Customer service or help desk people who speak English as a third or fourth language, and not very well.

Customer service where it takes you 10 minutes to go through the automated prompts and 15 key presses later, in order to talk to someone who speaks English as a third or fourth language, and not very well.

ToxSocks 08-26-2011 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chasedude (Post 7852997)
Customer service where it takes you 10 minutes to go through the automated prompts and 15 key presses later, in order to talk to someone who speaks English as a third or fourth language, and not very well.

And then they put you on hold because they can't answer your ****ing question....and then you get disconnected.

I'm looking at YOU Cox Communications....

chasedude 08-26-2011 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 7853054)
And then they put you on hold because they can't answer your ****ing question....and then you get disconnected.

I'm looking at YOU Cox Communications....

Yeah, I've had this issue with my bank. "Hold on while I find someone who can answer your question, click" WTF? My next call back is not that cordial. :cuss:

US Bank... I'm looking at you!!!

Bob Dole 09-08-2011 02:16 PM

Email request from the top:

Quote:

Can we send out an update email to remind folks of the capabilities of their phone? Lots of new folks.
Seriously? IT'S A ****ING TELEPHONE. It's that thing sitting on your desk that makes a noise once in awhile, and has pretty much the standard components of EVERY OTHER ****ING PHONE YOU'VE EVER SEEN. When it makes a noise, pick up the handset and say hello. It's even nicer if you identify who the **** you are and ask the caller how you might assist them.

If you want to make a call, USE THE ****ING NUMBER PAD. If you need an outside line, press 9 first, JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER ****ING POST BRANCH EXCHANGE PHONE YOU'VE EVER USED. Its primary capability is that it facilitates communication between you and someone at a remote location! Pretty ****ing sweet, huh?

And no...IT WON'T SEND A FAX OR MAKE YOU ANY ****ING SMARTER, BECAUSE IT'S JUST A ****ING PHONE.

If you aren't bright enough to figure out any additional features available through pressing the CLEARLY LABELED BUTTONS OR SOFTKEYS (which more often than not, result in MORE CLEARLY LABELED SOFTKEYS), you're probably not ****ing bright enough to use them without bothering me every ****ing time you feel the urge to use them, so pretend they aren't there. If you have enough time to sit and ponder all the spiffy things your phone might be able to do, YOU CLEARLY HAVE TOO MUCH ****ING SPARE TIME AND SHOULD FIND SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE TO DO.

Saulbadguy 09-08-2011 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Dole (Post 7887540)
Email request from the top:

Seriously? IT'S A ****ING TELEPHONE. It's that thing sitting on your desk that makes a noise once in awhile, and has pretty much the standard components of EVERY OTHER ****ING PHONE YOU'VE EVER SEEN. When it makes a noise, pick up the handset and say hello. It's even nicer if you identify who the **** you are and ask the caller how you might assist them.

If you want to make a call, USE THE ****ING NUMBER PAD. If you need an outside line, press 9 first, JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER ****ING POST BRANCH EXCHANGE PHONE YOU'VE EVER USED. Its primary capability is that it facilitates communication between you and someone at a remote location! Pretty ****ing sweet, huh?

And no...IT WON'T SEND A FAX OR MAKE YOU ANY ****ING SMARTER, BECAUSE IT'S JUST A ****ING PHONE.

If you aren't bright enough to figure out any additional features available through pressing the CLEARLY LABELED BUTTONS OR SOFTKEYS (which more often than not, result in MORE CLEARLY LABELED SOFTKEYS), you're probably not ****ing bright enough to use them without bothering me every ****ing time you feel the urge to use them, so pretend they aren't there. If you have enough time to sit and ponder all the spiffy things your phone might be able to do, YOU CLEARLY HAVE TOO MUCH ****ING SPARE TIME AND SHOULD FIND SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE TO DO.

Did you send the e-mail?

Bob Dole 09-08-2011 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy (Post 7887567)
Did you send the e-mail?

No, but they might get Bob Dole's "How to use your phone" Powerpoint that he put together a couple of years ago when someone asked him to hold a training session about using a telephone.

Donger 09-08-2011 04:16 PM

Self-check out at the grocery store. Next person waiting in line? Please, wait for me to pick up my receipt, grocery bags and depart BEFORE walking up behind me so that you can have your turn. I'm relatively sure that I could easily kill you with a 5lb bag of ****ING potatoes. Or even a half gallon of Rocky Road ice cream. At the very least, I will rend and torture you anally with a fresh corn cob.

Thank you.

luv 09-08-2011 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Dole (Post 7887648)
No, but they might get Bob Dole's "How to use your phone" Powerpoint that he put together a couple of years ago when someone asked him to hold a training session about using a telephone.

:spock:

How much does your company pay? I really feel like I could excel there.

luv 02-10-2012 11:49 AM

I'm sorry. I don't care if you are one of the owners of this place. Just because your three year old is too sick for daycare does not mean it's cool to bring him to work with you. Especially when you are on the phone in your office with the door closed, and your son is getting into everything, slamming doors, and coughing on everything!

bevischief 02-12-2012 09:37 AM

I am not in a good mood.

bevischief 02-12-2012 10:39 AM

And have no baby sitter at moment... My wife is still sleeping...

In58men 02-12-2012 10:40 AM

Wake her ass up WTF?

KurtCobain 02-12-2012 02:46 PM

bevis needs to apply the pimp hand.
Posted via Mobile Device

Bugeater 02-12-2012 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 8363075)
I'm sorry. I don't care if you are one of the owners of this place. Just because your three year old is too sick for daycare does not mean it's cool to bring him to work with you. Especially when you are on the phone in your office with the door closed, and your son is getting into everything, slamming doors, and coughing on everything!

WTF? Someone seriously brought their sick kid to work with them? :spock:

Rain Man 02-12-2012 05:50 PM

I'm very glad to see this thread.

I'm trying to rent my apartment, and since it's February and snowy I resorted to putting an ad on craigslist against my better judgment. We've only done an ad once before and it didn't turn out well, but I thought, "let's try again".

I've received seven inquiries. One of them actually showed up, and five never responded to my proposed showing times after they initiated contact. At least those five didn't waste a ton of my time. But #7 was Sarah from Atlanta, who set up a meeting with me today and then didn't show up. I specifically made sure to get home in time from a run, waited for an hour, and then called her. As soon as I said, "Hi, this is Rain Man", the rude Sarah from Atlanta hung up the phone. So I called back and left a message basically saying, "We had an appointment. If you're having trouble finding the place, I'll give you directions." The rude daughter of a syphilitic prostitute presumably found an apartment she liked, and just decided not to show up, not to call, and who cares if she left Rain Man waiting for her? Well, that's fine, Sarah from Atlanta. I don't want to rent to you anyway. I kind of figured from the start that you were a woman of loose moral fiber who would only use my apartment to make films starring you, another woman, and a cup.

If you have an appointment with someone and don't want to show up, cancel the appointment. It's really not very hard.

luv 02-12-2012 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 8367797)
WTF? Someone seriously brought their sick kid to work with them? :spock:

My co-worker said she'd had to before, but when she did, she confined them to her office and kept her door closed. Even then, the only time she did was when it was before a doctor's appointment or after a doctor's appointment before going home. The thing is, they had more than 24 hours to procure a sitter. Instead, since his wife had to go out of town for work, he brought his sick kid to work. Bronchitis and ear infection. Then he takes him home after lunch for his nap and tells us he'll be back only if he's able to find a sitter. Yeah right.

bevischief 02-12-2012 06:13 PM

Firefly...

Donger 02-12-2012 06:20 PM

People who drive with their fog lights on when there is no fog.

Bugeater 02-12-2012 06:28 PM

Do fog lights really even help in the fog? I thought they put them on cars and trucks because they look cool.

Okie_Apparition 02-12-2012 07:27 PM

Itchy circumcision scar has gone on long enough without a cure

KurtCobain 02-12-2012 07:38 PM

I mean really, do you have sit in the ****ing bathroom while I shower? The whole time? I do private things in there, and I'm nervous while you're sitting there talking to me.
Posted via Mobile Device

stonedstooge 02-12-2012 07:42 PM

I just love it when I put in $20 in the ****ing gas tank and the ****ing gas guage goes a little past a quarter ****ing tank. Mother ****ing overpriced ****ing shit that we have to have to ****ing survive in this ****ing country. ****ers

Rain Man 02-12-2012 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KurtCobain (Post 8368227)
I mean really, do you have sit in the ****ing bathroom while I shower? The whole time? I do private things in there, and I'm nervous while you're sitting there talking to me.
Posted via Mobile Device

Okay, okay, I won't do it any more. Sheesh.

Donger 02-12-2012 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stonedstooge (Post 8368241)
I just love it when I put in $20 in the ****ing gas tank and the ****ing gas guage goes a little past a quarter ****ing tank. Mother ****ing overpriced ****ing shit that we have to have to ****ing survive in this ****ing country. ****ers

LMAO

Bugeater 02-12-2012 08:01 PM

Go **** yourself Donger.

LiveSteam 02-12-2012 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 8368290)
Go **** yourself Donger.

You cant talk to him like that

stonedstooge 02-12-2012 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 8368279)
LMAO

Thought that would catch your eye. ROFL

Predarat 02-12-2012 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stonedstooge (Post 8368241)

This, mother ****ing this!

Lumpy 02-12-2012 09:26 PM

I feel your pain, Mr. Rain Man. I'm selling stuff on Craigslist and it is beyond ridiculous how some people act like it's no big deal if they don't show. Those assholes seem to not understand that you're selling stuff for a reason and have a busy lifestyle that must be put on hold just to meet up w/ them. Then, when they don't show, you miss out on selling to someone that will show.

Pricks.

Anyway, good luck finding a tenant and watch out for those nasty spammers!

Bugeater 02-12-2012 09:30 PM

What are you selling Lumpy? Anything good?

Hammock Parties 02-12-2012 09:31 PM

Can't complain.

KS Smitty 02-12-2012 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 8368099)
Do fog lights really even help in the fog? I thought they put them on cars and trucks because they look cool.

I hate ****ing fog lights when the stupid ****ers use them when it's not ****ing foggy! Yes they do work in the ****ing fog. If it's not ****ing foggy then all they do is blind other ****ing drivers coming TOWARDS you and that's just ****ing dandy aint it.

Lumpy 02-12-2012 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 8368488)
What are you selling Lumpy? Anything good?

I have a few PS3 games, Wii games, and some of Gonzo Jr's toys and clothes. There's also Gonzo's tool box up there. Do you need a nice tool box? :D

Titty Meat 02-12-2012 10:05 PM

I don't need any of that. I'll pay you 5 bucks if you show me the goods.

Bugeater 02-12-2012 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KS Smitty (Post 8368521)
I hate ****ing fog lights when the stupid ****ers use them when it's not ****ing foggy! Yes they do work in the ****ing fog. If it's not ****ing foggy then all they do is blind other ****ing drivers coming TOWARDS you and that's just ****ing dandy aint it.

Huh, both of my vehicles are equipped with them and they don't seem very bright, I can't imagine that they help all that much nor that they blind oncoming drivers.

Bugeater 02-12-2012 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumpy (Post 8368532)
I have a few PS3 games, Wii games, and some of Gonzo Jr's toys and clothes. There's also Gonzo's tool box up there. Do you need a nice tool box? :D

That's tempting but I have absolutely no more room for anything in my garage.

LiveSteam 02-12-2012 10:12 PM

I remember fog lights being as cool as a set of Cragar SS deep dish rims back in our teen years

http://www.everythingcarts.com/image...edium/3449.jpg

http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/t...7/DSC_0587.jpg

Rain Man 02-12-2012 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumpy (Post 8368532)

I'll trade you six hours in my apartment for the tool box.

LiveSteam 02-12-2012 10:13 PM

What kind of tool box Lumpy? I could use a new carry-handle tool box for masonry tools

Lumpy 02-12-2012 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8368552)
I don't need any of that. I'll pay you 5 bucks if you show me the goods.

Cheap bastard. LMAO

Rain Man 02-12-2012 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiveSteam (Post 8368574)
I remember fog lights being as cool as a set of Cragar SS deep dish rims back in our teen years

Fog lights instantly make a car more cool, whether they're on or not. If it's a 1980s off-road pickup a la Marty McFly's truck in Back to the Future, the coolness amplification goes exponential.

http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forum...-photo-641.jpg

KS Smitty 02-12-2012 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 8368562)
Huh, both of my vehicles are equipped with them and they don't seem very bright, I can't imagine that they help all that much nor that they blind oncoming drivers.

If they are true fog lamps they do help in the fog because of the color of light. However, there are aftermarket fog lamps that really are nothing more than super bright headlights. They might be marketed as the dumbass lights that they put on the top of 4 wheel drive vehicles but when they use them as fog lights in the middle of the grill all they do is blind me.

Oh and Bug....

Get the **** off my lawn!

KS Smitty 02-12-2012 10:17 PM

Quote:

There was nothing cooler than Crager SS deep dish rims.

Lumpy 02-12-2012 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiveSteam (Post 8368578)
What kind of tool box Lumpy? I could use a new carry-handle tool box for masonry tools

Sorry, it's not a small handle box, it's a big tool chest on casters and weighs 400 lbs empty.

LiveSteam 02-12-2012 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 8368582)
Fog lights instantly make a car more cool, whether they're on or not. If it's a 1980s off-road pickup a la Marty McFly's truck in Back to the Future, the coolness amplification goes exponential.

http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forum...-photo-641.jpg

I agree, I always liked them. Some kids would take the time & get them behind the grills of old muscle cars. They would look great at night. 68 Cougar some kid had sticks out in my mind still.

LiveSteam 02-12-2012 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumpy (Post 8368591)
Sorry, it's not a small handle box, it's a big tool chest on casters and weighs 400 lbs empty.

How much what brand?

KS Smitty 02-12-2012 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiveSteam (Post 8368596)
I agree, I always liked them. Some kids would take the time & get them behind the grills of old muscle cars. They would look great at night. 68 Cougar some kid had sticks out in my mind still.

And when they turned them on they would blind the drivers coming TOWARDS them. ****ing dandy.

LiveSteam 02-12-2012 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KS Smitty (Post 8368601)
And when they turned them on they would blind the drivers coming TOWARDS them. ****ing dandy.

Bull shit:harumph:

Bugeater 02-12-2012 10:27 PM

Quote:

http://www.everythingcarts.com/image...edium/3449.jpg

Those look like the Bosches I had on my Cavalier. I ended up buying a set of the clear driving lenses for them because we never have fog here.

LiveSteam 02-12-2012 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 8368609)
Those look like the Bosches I had on my Cavalier. I ended up buying a set of the clear driving lenses for them because we never have fog here.

YUP Bosches the ones you had.

KS Smitty 02-12-2012 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiveSteam (Post 8368607)
Bull shit:harumph:

ROFL HEY! My pupils were dilated man and the light is hurt my head!

Lumpy 02-12-2012 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiveSteam (Post 8368599)
How much what brand?

It's a MacTools 60th Anniversary box. Very few of them were made. We're asking $2000.

LiveSteam 02-12-2012 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumpy (Post 8368627)
It's a MacTools 60th Anniversary box. Very few of them were made. We're asking $2000.

Now that would cool with a set of these

007 02-12-2012 10:49 PM

I hate, hate, hate fanboys. JFC they all think they are better than you. Ran into some friggin Amazon Kindle Fire fanboys this weekend. ugh.

Setsuna 02-12-2012 10:51 PM

I freaking despise ignorant people that are of the same race as me!!! RAAAWWRRR!!!

Rain Man 02-12-2012 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 8368648)
I freaking despise ignorant people that are of the same race as me!!! RAAAWWRRR!!!

Same here. But I like ignorant people of different races. It's kind of my own little nod to diversity.

boogblaster 02-13-2012 12:23 AM

they really shouldn't breed ......

Rasputin 02-13-2012 12:29 AM

Today sucked with out football :mad:

LiveSteam 02-13-2012 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 8368730)
Today sucked with out football :mad:

Post of the day. Or yesterday

Graystoke 02-13-2012 09:02 AM

So this is the official Rant thread huh?

Ok.

My wife got a new puppy. 9 months old and is a mutt Minature Greyhound/Terrier Mix. Nice dog.
However it can get on the kitchen counters via the sofa to the kitchen bar. She got up on the Counter and chewed my presciption/polarized Ray Ban Fishing glasses.

I am so pissed...$300 glasses.

Dayze 02-13-2012 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graystoke (Post 8368910)
So this is the official Rant thread huh?

Ok.

My wife got a new puppy. 9 months old and is a mutt Minature Greyhound/Terrier Mix. Nice dog.
However it can get on the kitchen counters via the sofa to the kitchen bar. She got up on the Counter and chewed my presciption/polarized Ray Ban Fishing glasses.

I am so pissed...$300 glasses.

:eek:

Bearcat 02-13-2012 09:13 AM

I'm pretty sure KCMO has no more than 2 plows. Two inches of snow = two inches of snow on main streets several hours after it started falling, almost causing me to slide off the road and hit a light pole. :#

I think their strategy is along the lines of... if it's a major road, there are enough cars, so we don't have to plow. And if it's not a major road, well, no one drives on those anyway.

It's one time I'd rather be back in Omaha... I know they should be better prepared anyway, but it's not even close.

Dayze 02-13-2012 09:16 AM

wishing I could fall ass backwards into about $8-10k so I could build a rat-rod.

luv 02-13-2012 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 8368928)
I'm pretty sure KCMO has no more than 2 plows. Two inches of snow = two inches of snow on main streets several hours after it started falling, almost causing me to slide off the road and hit a light pole. :#

I think their strategy is along the lines of... if it's a major road, there are enough cars, so we don't have to plow. And if it's not a major road, well, no one drives on those anyway.

It's one time I'd rather be back in Omaha... I know they should be better prepared anyway, but it's not even close.

No problems getting to work this morning. Roads weren't bad. However, snow is falling again. I don't think we're supposed to get too much more accumulation. 2-4 inches total is expected. I was prepared though. I put three 40 lb bags of wood pellets in my trunk, just in case. I also brought my lunch today, because I don't feel like getting back out in it until it's time to go home.

In58men 02-13-2012 10:13 AM

My rant:

Inmem58, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

WTF is up with this?

Dr. Johnny Fever 02-13-2012 10:19 AM

Chiefs Planet is really boring lately. That's my rant.

Rasputin 02-13-2012 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. noonanbeermefever (Post 8369024)
Chiefs Planet is really boring lately. That's my rant.

Yes, Joey (aka kurt cobain) needs to entertain us.

Bearcat 02-13-2012 11:09 AM

Doctors at least get "it hurts when I do this"..... IT people get "it hurts".

luv 02-13-2012 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 8369019)
My rant:

Inmem58, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

WTF is up with this?

What are you trying to do?

Bearcat 02-13-2012 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 8369221)

Yeah, I'm too cranky to go for anything more than the passive aggressive approach. :p

Rasputin 02-13-2012 01:09 PM

The fact that Faiders and Donko fans are aloud to breath air pisses me the **** off! :mad:

In58men 02-13-2012 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 8369221)

Can't post pics, vids, create new threads, upload an avatar and PM members.

Rasputin 02-13-2012 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 8369505)

<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bxauqa7rJgI&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bxauqa7rJgI&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></embed></object>

Sofa King 02-13-2012 01:57 PM

Family Guy is a funny show, damnit!

In58men 02-13-2012 02:00 PM

Lmao hahahah prick

Rasputin 02-13-2012 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 8369692)
Lmao hahahah prick

Lmao hahaha n00b (sp)

:evil:

In58men 02-13-2012 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 8369702)
Lmao hahaha n00b (sp)

:evil:

Oh know you didn't.

luv 02-13-2012 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 8369505)

Because you're still a n00b. I don't know if it's post count, time, or a combination.