ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Psycho ex-stories (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=133996)

Bob Dole 01-17-2006 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJay23
Wow, how appropriate this thread popped up. I've got a fresh one, happened Sunday night.

So I've been seeing this girl since the beginning of December. We'd had a few ups and downs, but after every issue cropped up, things seemed to be better afterward and we seemed to be moving forward quite well.

So Sunday night, I was in a crabby mood. Just one of those things. So she's at my place and we're settling in to watch a movie. She decides she wants some ice cream. I have a new carton of Turkey Hill Peanut Butter Cup (which is more like chocolate ice cream with huge bricks of peanut butter in). So we're scooping this stuff out, and she starts picking all of the big pieces of peanut butter out of the carton. I made a face like, "what the ****?" Finally she says, "what?" I say, "If I wanted chocolate ice cream, I would have bought chocolate ice cream." With this I give in and say, "I'm in a really bad mood, I can't do this tonight, I'm gonna take you home." So she absolutely LOSES it.

You left out the part where you had sex just before the ice cream incident.

B2chiefsfan 01-17-2006 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man
Cute?

c.....u.......n.......t..............

DJay23 01-17-2006 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mike_b_284
Welcome to my world. the effing planets must be in some kind of psycho bitch alignment...rep

Thanks buddy.

Feels good to be free though. Sorry yours won't give up though, that's rough.

DJay23 01-17-2006 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Dole
You left out the part where you had sex just before the ice cream incident.

Funny you should mention that. When we were getting off the couch to get the ice cream I said, "I could go for some sex right now." As it turns out she had just put some kind of yeast infection cream in her cooter so I was out of luck. Had we had sex, I would have been in a better mood, and I'd probably still be unknowingly waiting for that bomb to go off.

Katipan 01-17-2006 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee
Let the record reflect that I made the initial post, and expressed my regret over the visceral reaction I have developed. I take no responsibility for the subsequent direction this discussion takes. :p

You're a terrible Endo2.0, babe. ;)

chiefs4me 01-17-2006 06:01 PM

Quote:

Wow, how appropriate this thread popped up. I've got a fresh one, happened Sunday night.

So I've been seeing this girl since the beginning of December. We'd had a few ups and downs, but after every issue cropped up, things seemed to be better afterward and we seemed to be moving forward quite well.

So Sunday night, I was in a crabby mood. Just one of those things. So she's at my place and we're settling in to watch a movie. She decides she wants some ice cream. I have a new carton of Turkey Hill Peanut Butter Cup (which is more like chocolate ice cream with huge bricks of peanut butter in). So we're scooping this stuff out, and she starts picking all of the big pieces of peanut butter out of the carton. I made a face like, "what the ****?" Finally she says, "what?" I say, "If I wanted chocolate ice cream, I would have bought chocolate ice cream." With this I give in and say, "I'm in a really bad mood, I can't do this tonight, I'm gonna take you home." So she absolutely LOSES it. She goes berserk and starts saying she's never been treated this way in her life, like some piece of shit off the street. She continued on, telling me I'm the most selfish person she's every met and I make her sick to her stomach. I'm trying to stay calm and at the same time calm her down, but she's in irrational PSYCHO mode. Eventually, she's so disgusted by my selfishness (because the jewelry and all of the dinners and countless other movies and shit that I've paid for don't COUNT) that she locks herself in my bathroom and calls her cousin to come get her, only he doesn't answer. I tell her to unlock the door, because in her state I don't trust her (hey, I've got toothbrushes and medication that could be tainted). She refuses, so I tell her I have to take a huge dump (which was true). So she comes out and in the state I'm in, I forget about the shit (I wanted to keep my eye on her). She realizes I don't have to go to the bathroom so she runs back in. I was quick enough to get over and hold the doorknob so she can't lock it and she flips out calling me all sorts of names. I ask her in a calm and rational voice to please just open the door and I won't bother her, but she won't. So I try pushing it open and she's pushing back. Now she's like 110 pounds and I'm 190. You do the math. I start to push and she starts crying like I'm coming in to beat her to death, which is the farthest thing from my mind. Eventually she gives in and lets me in. We sit there in silence and finally I say, "please just let me take you home so I can get on with my life." She agrees. As she is walking out I realize she has my thick wool socks on (I love those damn things). I ask for my socks back, I'll even give her another pair to wear home, I just want those. She tells me, "Go to ****ing hell you selfish piece of shit," while flipping me off right in my face. Finally I had to be loud, and I said, "**** you, you crazy asshole!" (Yes I am a very patient person and it takes a lot to get me to yell or call people names). She went on, in great shock that I could even think that she was crazy, to call me every name she could think of with the word, "****" in heavy rotation. I took her home, not a word was said.

All of this is the truth. I haven't spoken to her since, and I don't want to. I'm already working on my next ex.

She flips out over ice cream? What the hell?

:rolleyes:..she didn't flip out..you did, because she was eating all the peanut butter chunks.....:D

Katipan 01-17-2006 06:02 PM

What the hell kind of psycho boyfriend gives a **** if she picks the chunky things out of her ice cream?

Katipan 01-17-2006 06:02 PM

DAMMIT CHIEFS4ME

Bob Dole 01-17-2006 06:05 PM

Quote:

Funny you should mention that. When we were getting off the couch to get the ice cream I said, "I could go for some sex right now." As it turns out she had just put some kind of yeast infection cream in her cooter so I was out of luck. Had we had sex, I would have been in a better mood, and I'd probably still be unknowingly waiting for that bomb to go off.

So your reaction to her grabbing the PB chunks had nothing to do with getting shot down immediately beforehand.

Gotcha. :rolleyes:

Donger 01-17-2006 06:05 PM

Sorry, I've no such stories.

DJay23 01-17-2006 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mer
What the hell kind of psycho boyfriend gives a **** if she picks the chunky things out of her ice cream?

Did you not read the part where I said I was in a bad mood? Typical woman, forgetting details that make their reactions overreactions. She was picking the chunks out of the carton. I probably wouldn't have said anything about it if I wasn't so crabby, which by the time, was the first time in the month and a half we were together that I was in a bad mood (I'm normally very cheery).

chiefs4me 01-17-2006 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mer
DAMMIT CHIEFS4ME

:sulk:

siberian khatru 01-17-2006 06:06 PM

Quote:

So I've been seeing this girl since the beginning of December. ... Eventually, she's so disgusted by my selfishness (because the jewelry and all of the dinners and countless other movies and shit that I've paid for don't COUNT)

You've only been dating this chick since December and you've already bought her jewelry?

:shake:

Katipan 01-17-2006 06:07 PM

Quote:

Did you not read the part where I said I was in a bad mood? Typical woman, forgetting details that make their reactions overreactions. She was picking the chunks out of the carton. I probably wouldn't have said anything about it if I wasn't so crabby, which by the time, was the first time in the month and a half we were together that I was in a bad mood (I'm normally very cheery).

I would have calmly dumped the entire thing over your head and left with your ****ing socks.

DJay23 01-17-2006 06:07 PM

Quote:

So your reaction to her grabbing the PB chunks had nothing to do with getting shot down immediately beforehand.

Gotcha. :rolleyes:

Just trust me on this one Bob, sex was not a problem in our relationship.

Trust me.

Donger 01-17-2006 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mer
DAMMIT CHIEFS4ME

Haha. There go 20 points off of your IQ.

DJay23 01-17-2006 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siberian khatru
You've only been dating this chick since December and you've already bought her jewelry?

:shake:

Christmas.

Yet somehow, I'm selfish.

Katipan 01-17-2006 06:09 PM

Quote:

Trust me.

Men that have good sex don't ruin it over ice cream.

Trust me.

DJay23 01-17-2006 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mer
I would have calmly dumped the entire thing over your head and left with your ****ing socks.

So what you're saying is, you are also insane.

Over ice cream? Give me a break.

Bob Dole 01-17-2006 06:11 PM

Quote:

Trust me.

Perhaps not for you.

Her reaction might seem to be a little less "psycho" if you'd look at it from her perspective, though.

DJay23 01-17-2006 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mer
Men that have good sex don't ruin it over ice cream.

Trust me.

A. I didn't ruin shit. SHE flipped out, not me. I made one snide comment, then tried to avoid further strife by suggesting we should call it an evening.

B. I'll have more sex. I'm not worried.

Katipan 01-17-2006 06:12 PM

Quote:

I'm a fan of giving what I get.

Katipan 01-17-2006 06:13 PM

Quote:

A. I didn't ruin shit. SHE flipped out, not me. I made one snide comment, then tried to avoid further strife by suggesting we should call it an evening.

B. I'll have more sex. I'm not worried.

Then you stalked her to the bathroom because you were worried about your toothbrush.

Right. She's the psycho one.

Donger 01-17-2006 06:14 PM

Quote:

It seems that she didn't freak out over the ice cream, but the fact that you decided to end the evening over it.

Is that the case?

DJay23 01-17-2006 06:14 PM

Quote:

Perhaps not for you.

Her reaction might seem to be a little less "psycho" if you'd look at it from her perspective, though.

It should also be mentioned that I offered to give her the whole carton of ice cream and everything edible in my apartment.

DJay23 01-17-2006 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mer
Then you stalked her to the bathroom because you were worried about your toothbrush.

She could have dropped it in the toilet! I don't want to brush my teeth with a shitty toothbrush. That's not psycho, that's hygienic.

Katipan 01-17-2006 06:16 PM

Quote:

It should also be mentioned that I offered to give her the whole carton of ice cream and everything edible in my apartment.

Maybe you should stop trying to buy affection and work on your mood swings.

DJay23 01-17-2006 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger
It seems that she didn't freak out over the ice cream, but the fact that you decided to end the evening over it.

Is that the case?

No, she specifically kept referencing the ice cream and saying she can't believe how selfish I am. It was about this supposed selfishness, which I tried to explain is a manifestation of my bad mood.

What shocks me is this. I admitted to being in a bad mood. I made arude comment about the ice cream. I tried to avoid further rudeness on my part by taking her home. Who ends a relationship over ICE CREAM?

The point is, it's for the best. I could tell far worse stories about her. Things that would have sent other men sprinting the other way, but I am forgiving and I wanted to give her a chance. Better this happened now than 2 years from now when we're married with kids.

DJay23 01-17-2006 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mer
Maybe you should stop trying to buy affection and work on your mood swings.

You don't know what the hell you're talking about.

I get in bad moods once maybe every 3 months. I had her affection before I bought that shit. It was no big deal to buy someone something they wanted as a Christmas gift.

Apparently someone is angry with men in general today.

Katipan 01-17-2006 06:26 PM

lol. You're so full of shit. You didn't ask to take her home. You didn't suggest it. You told her. Right after yelling at her about ice cream. You said. **** your plans. **** if you want to be here. I can't deal with life so I don't want to deal with you.

If this girl was so crazy that other men would run from her. Why the hell are you buying her stuff after a month? Why were you with her? haahahahahah You sweet sweet self sacrificing man. I see sainthood in your future.

Donger 01-17-2006 06:27 PM

Quote:

No, she specifically kept referencing the ice cream and saying she can't believe how selfish I am. It was about this supposed selfishness, which I tried to explain is a manifestation of my bad mood.

What shocks me is this. I admitted to being in a bad mood. I made arude comment about the ice cream. I tried to avoid further rudeness on my part by taking her home. Who ends a relationship over ICE CREAM?

The point is, it's for the best. I could tell far worse stories about her. Things that would have sent other men sprinting the other way, but I am forgiving and I wanted to give her a chance. Better this happened now than 2 years from now when we're married with kids.

Just because she kept referring to the ice cream does not mean that she was freaking over it. I seems obvious that she was freaking that you'd end your evening over something so trivial; hence, her anger.

Raiderhater 01-17-2006 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mer

Uhm, it was HIS bathroom she locked herself in, in a very emotional state. What was he supposed to do, go sit down with the ice cream and finish the movie like nothing had taken place?

Donger 01-17-2006 06:28 PM

Quote:

Who ends a relationship over ICE CREAM?

You, apparently.

Katipan 01-17-2006 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raiderhader
Uhm, it was HIS bathroom she locked herself in, in a very emotional state. What was he supposed to do, go sit down with the ice cream and finish the movie like nothing had taken place?

Bingo.

A woman that wants to talk doesn't lock herself in the bathroom.
A smart man would just leave her the hell alone.
Especially one that wanted to be alone in the first place.

Raiderhater 01-17-2006 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mer
lol. You're so full of shit. You didn't ask to take her home. You didn't suggest it. You told her. Right after yelling at her about ice cream. You said. **** your plans. **** if you want to be here. I can't deal with life so I don't want to deal with you.

God knows women are NEVER demanding or unreasonable when they are in a bad mood.....

Raiderhater 01-17-2006 06:32 PM

Quote:

You, apparently.

LOL!

Katipan 01-17-2006 06:34 PM

Quote:

God knows women are NEVER demanding or unreasonable when they are in a bad mood.....

I wouldn't know.

Donger 01-17-2006 06:34 PM

Quote:

You just have to break their spirits first. My wife is as docile as a little lamb.

DJay23 01-17-2006 06:34 PM

Quote:

You, apparently.

You all seem to have misunderstood. By taking her home, I was not ending the relationship or trying to keep her from my ice cream, I was trying to help her avoid my bad mood. It just wasn't going to happen that night. Not breaking up with her, trying to SAVE the relationship. She wigged out, not me. I made a rude comment and tried stop the insanity.

Jesus, I'm done talking about this. I guess you had to be there to understand the level to which she lost it.

Katipan 01-17-2006 06:36 PM

Quote:

You all seem to have misunderstood. By taking her home, I was not ending the relationship or trying to keep her from my ice cream, I was trying to help her avoid my bad mood. It just wasn't going to happen that night. Not breaking up with her, trying to SAVE the relationship. She wigged out, not me. I made a rude comment and tried stop the insanity.

Jesus, I'm done talking about this. I guess you had to be there to understand the level to which she lost it.

Oh ok. Then write this on a little note card.

"sweetheart, I'm sorry. I'm in a pissy mood. Maybe I should just take you home before I inflict my disease upon your wonderful person."

Raiderhater 01-17-2006 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mer
Bingo.

A woman that wants to talk doesn't lock herself in the bathroom.
A smart man would just leave her the hell alone.
Especially one that wanted to be alone in the first place.

So this chick flies off the handle unexpectedly, starts ranting and raving, runs to the dude's bathroom, locks herself in, and he is supposed to just ignore it and hope she doesn't slit her wrists with his razor or do something else completely crazy, in his bathroom?

Have you any idea just how fucking insane that sounds, my dear?

Katipan 01-17-2006 06:38 PM

Quote:

So this chick flies off the handle unexpectedly, starts ranting and raving, runs to the dude's bathroom, locks herself in, and he is supposed to just ignore it and hope she doesn't slit her wrists with his razor or do something else completely crazy, in his bathroom?

My god.
What the hell kind of girls are you dating?

There's a whole slew of other things she could have been doing.

Like. OH I DUNNO. washing her face and reapplying her makeup.
Or just getting a break from being bitched at about nothing.

I can bet there isn't a guy in this world that I've ever dated that would worry about his toothbrush if I locked myself in his bathroom.

Donger 01-17-2006 06:39 PM

Quote:

By taking her home, I was not ending the relationship

Errr, yes, you were. You may not have realized it at the time (or now), but you set that into action.

Have you ever lived with a woman? You jnow, besides relations?

Rain Man 01-17-2006 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mer
I can bet there isn't a guy in this world that I've ever dated that would worry about his toothbrush if I locked myself in his bathroom.

I'd be worried more about fixtures and infrastructure.

Donger 01-17-2006 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mer

No. I'm sure they'd be more concerned about double-taps to the chest or pungi sticks.

DJay23 01-17-2006 06:43 PM

Quote:

Thank you

Raiderhater 01-17-2006 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mer
My god.
What the hell kind of girls are you dating?

There's a whole slew of other things she could have been doing.

There are other things she could have been doing, but from the sounds of things this dame has a history of being a little off balance. If they were at her place it is easy to walk away, when it is your place you tend to worry a tad bit more.

Of course, if you all wouldn't act like a bunch of women and lock yourselves in the batroom in the first place, we wouldn't have to worry about this, now would we? What a completely weird way to handle such situations.

DJay23 01-17-2006 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mer
Oh ok. Then write this on a little note card.

"sweetheart, I'm sorry. I'm in a pissy mood. Maybe I should just take you home before I inflict my disease upon your wonderful person."

In essence, that's what I was trying to do. Not with the flowery language, but then again it's kind of hard when you are in a bad mood.

Donger 01-17-2006 06:44 PM

Quote:

Yes, that's EXACTLY what you do. I took me a very long time, and considerable pain, to learn how to deal with females in such a situation.

DJay23 01-17-2006 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mer
My god.

Did you even read my original post?

The last bitchy thing I said was, "If I wanted chocolate ice cream I would have bought it." After that she was the one shrieking uncontrollably at the top of her lungs and I was the voice of reason.

Trust me, she was NOT washing her face or doing shit with her makeup. She was yelling at me from inside the bathroom and I could hear her stomping around. I take blood pressure medicine too, and she knows right were it is. In her state, I could easily have seen her dump it all down the sink.

Face it, you're just trying to stick up for WOMEN not this woman. She lost control, I was in a bad mood. Big difference.

Donger 01-17-2006 06:49 PM

Quote:

In essence, that's what I was trying to do. Not with the flowery language, but then again it's kind of hard when you are in a bad mood.

If you had just said, "Look, I'm in a really bad mood tonight. Maybe we should call it a night" BEFORE commenting on the ice cream, do you think she'd have had the same reaction?

Raiderhater 01-17-2006 06:50 PM

Quote:

Yes, that's EXACTLY what you do. I took me a very long time, and considerable pain, to learn how to deal with females in such a situation.

If she wants to lock herself in her own bathroom, whatever. She wants to lock herself in MY batroom, totally different story.

Donger 01-17-2006 06:52 PM

Quote:

If she wants to lock herself in her own bathroom, whatever. She wants to lock herself in MY batroom, totally different story.

Heh. Rookie.

Sorry, but I just don't think in those terms any longer. It's all hers.

DJay23 01-17-2006 06:52 PM

Quote:

Errr, yes, you were. You may not have realized it at the time (or now), but you set that into action.

Have you ever lived with a woman? You jnow, besides relations?

We didn't live together. She seemed not at all concerned about going home, and she made no mention of it. Read carefully:

SHE WENT PSYCHO OVER ICE CREAM.

Katipan 01-17-2006 06:53 PM

Quote:

Did you even read my original post?

The last bitchy thing I said was, "If I wanted chocolate ice cream I would have bought it." After that she was the one shrieking uncontrollably at the top of her lungs and I was the voice of reason.

Trust me, she was NOT washing her face or doing shit with her makeup. She was yelling at me from inside the bathroom and I could hear her stomping around. I take blood pressure medicine too, and she knows right were it is. In her state, I could easily have seen her dump it all down the sink.

Face it, you're just trying to stick up for WOMEN not this woman. She lost control, I was in a bad mood. Big difference.

Surprise surprise! Mer sticking up for women!

She could be totally not worth my effort, but I wouldn't know. All i know is how you responded. What you typed. And I think you're nuts.

Is the blood pressure medication because you have anger problems?

Donger 01-17-2006 06:53 PM

Quote:

We didn't live together. She seemed not at all concerned about going home, and she made no mention of it. Read carefully:

SHE WENT PSYCHO OVER ICE CREAM.

No she didn't. She went psycho over you using the ice cream as a symptom of your bad mood, and then telling her that she should probably take off.

Katipan 01-17-2006 06:54 PM

Quote:

Before I die I'm going to lock myself in your bathroom just for kicks.

DJJasonp 01-17-2006 06:56 PM

This isnt as severe as some of the others here, but I saw the early warning signs of pyschoisms and got out early....

Her: "Where have you been, I thought you left work at 5? I called your house at 5:15 and you didnt answer????"

Her: "wanna have lunch?
Me: "cant make it...tied up in meetings"
(I go to lunch late at 2 or 3pm later that day)
Her (calling later): "Hey....I thought you couldnt go to lunch???"
Me (scared sh*tless): "I couldnt have lunch with you today...tied up"
Her:"Well, I noticed your car was parked in a different spot than it was in the morning, so you must have gotten out for lunch at some point!"

That was the end of that. Thank God I got out alive.

DJay23 01-17-2006 06:56 PM

Quote:

If you had just said, "Look, I'm in a really bad mood tonight. Maybe we should call it a night" BEFORE commenting on the ice cream, do you think she'd have had the same reaction?

Not likely as severe, but she's very emotionally unstable. Like walking on egg shells. Her outburst wasn't the surprise, it was the level and volume of it that was.

Raiderhater 01-17-2006 06:58 PM

Quote:

Heh. Rookie.

Sorry, but I just don't think in those terms any longer. It's all hers.

You are thinking from the stand point of living with someone, that would certainly change the situation. I'm not talking about a live in GF or wife, when I say MY bathroom, I mean MY fucking bathroom.

In the case of DJay, it is readily apparent that they did not live togther.

DJay23 01-17-2006 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mer
Surprise surprise! Mer sticking up for women!

She could be totally not worth my effort, but I wouldn't know. All i know is how you responded. What you typed. And I think you're nuts.

Is the blood pressure medication because you have anger problems?

It's hereditary, I'm the calmest most in touch with reality person you'll likely ever meet, and she's not worth your effort.

Donger 01-17-2006 06:59 PM

Quote:

Not likely as severe, but she's very emotionally unstable. Like walking on egg shells. Her outburst wasn't the surprise, it was the level and volume of it that was.

I don't doubt that she's very emotional.

Raiderhater 01-17-2006 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mer
Before I die I'm going to lock myself in your bathroom just for kicks.

If you're doing it just for kicks, I doubt I'll care.

Rain Man 01-17-2006 07:00 PM

Remind me never to buy that flavor of ice cream. This is the second fight that it's caused. It's nothing but trouble.

Donger 01-17-2006 07:01 PM

Quote:

You are thinking from the stand point of living with someone, that would certainly change the situation. I'm not talking about a live in GF or wife, when I say MY bathroom, I mean MY fucking bathroom.

In the case of DJay, it is readily apparent that they did not live togther.

Yes, I know. I just making the case that co-habitating makes you reevaluate such things. It also makes people tend to think more about dealing with each other and resolving issues such as this.

Raiderhater 01-17-2006 07:04 PM

Quote:

Yes, I know. I just making the case that co-habitating makes you reevaluate such things. It also makes people tend to think more about dealing with each other and resolving issues such as this.

Kind of hard to resolve issues with someone who has taken the liberty of "hiding" from you behind a locked door.

Donger 01-17-2006 07:06 PM

Quote:

Kind of hard to resolve issues with someone who has taken the liberty of "hiding" from you behind a locked door.

Or knowing enough about each other so that the other party does not resort to locking themselves in a bathroom.

Rain Man 01-17-2006 07:07 PM

This is kind of like that scene in "The Jerk" where that psycho guy is shooting at Steve Martin, and he concludes that the guy doesn't like cans.

Nzoner 01-17-2006 07:07 PM

Quote:

The mrs and I just made sure we built a place big enough for each of us to have their own side.

Katipan 01-17-2006 07:07 PM

Am I really the only person here that can pick a lock?

Valiant 01-17-2006 07:08 PM

Mines not about psycho ex's, because I usually get rid of them before they go nuts... But of stupid ****s who like to cheat while we are dating.. This happened when I first went to college, she went to maryville, I went to local.. Basically I found out from her best friend and some of my buddies up there that she banged 10+ guys the first semester since it was coed dorms... Well me being my normal self and wanting a reason to end it, because A: she cheated and B: it was time to move on decided for vengance...

Well, how many here know what a fish bait called 'chad' is?? It is a little chopped up pieces of fish and fish heads that marinate in some nasty smelling shit that allows them to sit on the shelf for months... Well when she came back into town I bought two of those packages stuck them in her heater vents of her car..

Well, they had to total out her car because the smell just permiated everything... The skank got the justified smell of her trait... Of course I never let her know who did it.. Of course I almost pissed myself laughing when told by her best friend that they had to total the car out...

Raiderhater 01-17-2006 07:09 PM

Quote:

Or knowing enough about each other so that the other party does not resort to locking themselves in a bathroom.

That takes time. The time period in question for situation currently being discussed is at most a month and a half. Just how much are two people going to learn about each other in that time frame under normal circumstances?

Bob Dole 01-17-2006 07:10 PM

Quote:

"HERE!!! TAKE THE WHOLE ****ING CARTON YOU FAT ****ING MOO-COW!" doesn't really count as a sincere offer...

Raiderhater 01-17-2006 07:12 PM

Quote:

"HERE!!! TAKE THE WHOLE ****ING CARTON YOU FAT ****ING MOO-COW!" doesn't really count as a sincere offer...

ROFL

Donger 01-17-2006 07:13 PM

Quote:

That takes time. The time period in question for situation currently being discussed is at most a month and a half. Just how much are two people going to learn about each other in that time frame under normal circumstances?

He knew he was in a bad mood.

He knew (probably) that the ice cream comment was going to start a fight.

The amount of time they had known each other with regard to the two above is irrelevant.

Bob Dole 01-17-2006 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mer

Bob Dole can pick his nose. Does that count?

Katipan 01-17-2006 07:19 PM

Quote:

Bob Dole can pick his nose. Does that count?

Only if you use a credit card to do it.

chiefs4me 01-17-2006 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man
This is kind of like that scene in "The Jerk" where that psycho guy is shooting at Steve Martin, and he concludes that the guy doesn't like cans.

PBJ..I love that show

Bob Dole 01-17-2006 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mer
Only if you use a credit card to do it.

Bob Dole has nothing...

chiefs4me 01-17-2006 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mer

nope....:D