ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Will the Patriots be back (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=339584)

Lzen 08-31-2021 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMXcalibur (Post 15807860)
No, also **** this stupid ****ing commercial..............****!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/CrT9Y1pmd60" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That commercial was kinda funny. And don't know Sam Adams. Out of everything that comes out of Boston, it is one of the few things that I like. ;)

chiefzilla1501 08-31-2021 09:22 AM

The Patriots ruined football. Bellichick cronies infested teams like a virus and destroyed franchise after franchise. They play boring ass football. And the media became swamped with their personalityless curmudgeons like Charlie weis and mangini that were jammed down our throats.

And just when we thought we were done patriot south became relevant in Tampa.

I think the vast majority of nfl fans are ready for this shit to be over with. So I hope Mac Jones falls flat on his face. Football doesn't need a patriot resurgence as much as they think they do.

JPH83 08-31-2021 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 15808632)
The Patriots ruined football. Bellichick cronies infested teams like a virus and destroyed franchise after franchise. They play boring ass football. And the media became swamped with their personalityless curmudgeons like Charlie weis and mangini that were jammed down our throats.

And just when we thought we were done patriot south became relevant in Tampa.

I think the vast majority of nfl fans are ready for this shit to be over with. So I hope Mac Jones falls flat on his face. Football doesn't need a patriot resurgence as much as they think they do.

Agree, the whole desperate attempt to get everyone to care about the Bellichik-Brady psychodrama. I'm not rooting for either of them to get one over the other, I want them both to get beaten badly. F***ing "Tompa Bay"

MahomesMagic 08-31-2021 12:10 PM

Nope.

Betting on the Dolphins to win the AFC East and putting $$$$ on Dolphins to beat Patriots week 1.

Any 3rd and long and rag arm Mac Jones is dead to rights.

Great Expectations 08-31-2021 12:24 PM

If I was making a prediction the last source of information I’d be looking at is PFF preseason positional grades.

I do think their rookie RB has looked really good.

RobertWeathers 08-31-2021 12:52 PM

See y'all in the AFCCG

tredadda 08-31-2021 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobertWeathers (Post 15809007)
See y'all in the AFCCG

Ya'll gotta get past Buffalo first. They are not the pushovers they have been for most of the Pats reign. Miami is no easy win anymore, especially if Tua is even somewhat competent.

RobertWeathers 08-31-2021 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tredadda (Post 15809049)
Ya'll gotta get past Buffalo first. They are not the pushovers they have been for most of the Pats reign. Miami is no easy win anymore, especially if Tua is even somewhat competent.

Just a little playful jab.;)

KC
BUF
BAL
CLE
NE

PIT or MIA are sketchy

If we don't get Gilmore back we are screwed.

Mac will make a ton of mistakes this year. Hope 2022 is when we are back at the top.

Buehler445 08-31-2021 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahomesMagic (Post 15808900)
Nope.

Betting on the Dolphins to win the AFC East and putting $$$$ on Dolphins to beat Patriots week 1.

Any 3rd and long and rag arm Mac Jones is dead to rights.

I can’t think the fish are going to be any good. Everybody is high on Flores. I just don’t see it. You absolutely cannot run a rookie QB and then pull him when shit gets real. Inexcusable.

That screams to me “Arrogant Cheatriot ****bag.” Just like the rest of them.

I have no idea how anyone can think that team is going anywhere.

Kiimo 08-31-2021 01:46 PM

We're talking about the Patriots too much today. We should concentrate on teams that are going to make the playoffs.

MahomesMagic 08-31-2021 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 15809092)
I can’t think the fish are going to be any good. Everybody is high on Flores. I just don’t see it. You absolutely cannot run a rookie QB and then pull him when shit gets real. Inexcusable.

That screams to me “Arrogant Cheatriot ****bag.” Just like the rest of them.

I have no idea how anyone can think that team is going anywhere.

They won 10 games last year and Tua wasn't ready.

They added Waddle and Fuller to the offense. They added Jaelan Phillips to the defense.

All difference makers.

Biggest? Is can Flores do better against Buffalo and Brian Daboll.

I think so which is why I'm all in on Miami winning the division.

I've seen enough from Tua to make me think he's going to make a nice jump.

FloridaMan88 08-31-2021 03:00 PM

The last Alabama QB to succeed in the NFL was... Joe Namath?

Good luck with that history, Faketriots.

RealSNR 08-31-2021 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 (Post 15809294)
The last Alabama QB to succeed in the NFL was... Joe Namath?

Good luck with that history, Faketriots.

Brodie Croyle could have been a contender!

Halfcan 08-31-2021 06:23 PM

Pats building a team like it is 1974. ROFL

Play defense, 3 yard dump offs and run the ball!

Brilliant!

poolboy 08-31-2021 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 15807831)
I dont know about when they will be good as team but Mac Jones has looked good, it is what it is.

He has a super quick release...I think he might just work for Bill B's offense