ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Tyreek Hill working out with team mates (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=323502)

BleedingRed 06-19-2019 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 14314868)
And outside of the occasional Bob Sanders appearance, that’s all they had.

In Indy, Manning probably never had a defense as talented as the 2019 KC defense.

My point being, I don’t want Mahomes to end up like Manning when he deserves to be a better version of Tom Brady.

Mahomes needs to take team friendly deals then. God knows his contract will be a load, if he wins SBs I’ll approve said load

SAUTO 06-19-2019 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BleedingRed (Post 14314880)
Mahomes needs to take team friendly deals then. God knows his contract will be a load, if he wins SBs I’ll approve said load

He would be silly to not take as much as possible, at least on his first contact.

He's worth it even if he didn't win one.

Hydrae 06-19-2019 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 14314865)
Why do we still not speak Elliott's name but Ford gets a pass.

Ford's miscue was more ****ed.

The wound may be fresher but hasn't had time to fester.

We know how things went following that game. We have hope that Ford was a hiccup on the way to real greatness unlike what this team has known in over 50 years.

Even if the future is as bright as we all dream I am not sure the scar from "that person" will ever be gone for those who went through it.

rabblerouser 06-19-2019 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 14314843)
He literally occupied no less than 2 defenders on every single down of that game.

If the offensive line didn't let no name scrubs like Kyle Van Noy go off for like 3 sacks or literally any one of our other WRs or TEs decided to beat their man straight up in the first 30 minutes we win that game, thanks in large part to Tyreek.

Hell, if Dee Ford isn't a ****ing dumbshit we still win that game. What a stupid **** that guy is. How do you play organized football for like 10+ years and end up lining up like 4 yards offsides in the most important game of your life?

**** you, Dee.

Yes

Naptown Chief 06-19-2019 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAUTO (Post 14314892)
He would be silly to not take as much as possible, at least on his first contact.

He's worth it even if he didn't win one.

:popcorn:

eDave 06-19-2019 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hydrae (Post 14314895)

We know how things went following that game. We have hope that Ford was a hiccup on the way to real greatness unlike what this team has known in over 50 years.

Even if the future is as bright as we all dream I am not sure the scar from "that person" will ever be gone for those who went through it.

Solid.

TEX 06-19-2019 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 14314865)
Why do we still not speak Elliott's name but Ford gets a pass.

Ford's miscue was more ****ed.

Im in. Just refer to him now on as, "The LB who lined up offsides & cost KC a Super Bowl."

Naptown Chief 06-19-2019 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hydrae (Post 14314895)

I feel like a SB will help me forget the years of misery that is Kansas City Chiefs fandom

Hydrae 06-19-2019 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 14314903)
Im in. Just refer to him now on as, "The LB who lined up offsides & cost KC a Super Bowl."

tlwluo&cKCaSB

Naptown Chief 06-19-2019 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hydrae (Post 14314908)
tlwluo&cKCaSB

Too short.

TEX 06-19-2019 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hydrae (Post 14314908)
tlwluo&cKCaSB

:clap: DONE!

SAUTO 06-19-2019 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naptown Chief (Post 14314900)
:popcorn:

There's no legitimate argument against that post.

Titty Meat 06-19-2019 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 14314868)
And outside of the occasional Bob Sanders appearance, that’s all they had.

In Indy, Manning probably never had a defense as talented as the 2019 KC defense.

My point being, I don’t want Mahomes to end up like Manning when he deserves to be a better version of Tom Brady.

Dude Brady has been to what? 8 super bowls and won 6 of them. I'll bet you right now Mahomes doesn't do that.

BleedingRed 06-19-2019 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAUTO (Post 14314912)
There's no legitimate argument against that post.

Here is a argument

“Mahomes no, Mr. Hunt is not allowed to sign the Chiefs franchise over to you while you are playing... regardless of how cool it would be to have a owner who was playing...”

Patrick’s going to buy a team with his first contract

tyecopeland 06-19-2019 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BleedingRed (Post 14314776)

I understand why Patrick has to stay away, but Patrick and Dieter are close so I wouldn’t be surprised if Mahomes is offering support through a mutual friend

I wouldn't be surprised if Mahomes has worked out with hill and worked on timing on routes. Probably doesnt want it posted but if the team has hills back and they expect him to play then I would imagine they'd find time to get together.