ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs We Need to Talk about Tamba (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=321913)

Hog's Gone Fishin 03-18-2019 11:39 PM

Maybe he's been hanging out with Bob sutton smoking a doobie??

BryanBusby 03-18-2019 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 14167527)
CTE aint pretty.

It sure ain't. This is why I'd rather people say "heh just put 'em in skirts" over a Chris Benoit sort of situation, 100 times out of 100. Brain trauma is some really serious shit.

TribalElder 03-18-2019 11:46 PM

Wasn’t he having issues with one of his neighbors calling the police on him

Skyy God 03-18-2019 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TribalElder (Post 14167536)
CTE LAWSUIT

The NFL settlement has been a farce at playing out affected former players.

Rausch 03-18-2019 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 14167549)
It sure ain't. This is why I'd rather people say "heh just put 'em in skirts" over a Chris Benoit sort of situation, 100 times out of 100. Brain trauma is some really serious shit.

I don't think it's as much changing the game as changing the way the league treats concussions. It's no secret that for decades guys would be sent back out there as long as they could remember their gap responsibilities. Guys would also lie about concussions so they could continue to play or not be held out of games.

Concussions are no joke. This needs to be treated more seriously...

smithandrew051 03-18-2019 11:49 PM

I hope it’s not CTE. This will end bad if it is...there’s no going back once the damage is done.

Maybe it’s anxiety or some sort of mental breakdown that he can work through.

Really hoping we don’t get some bad news soon.

Rausch 03-18-2019 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smithandrew051 (Post 14167558)
I hope it’s not CTE. This will end bad if it is...there’s no going back once the damage is done.

Maybe it’s anxiety or some sort of mental breakdown that he can work through.

Really hoping we don’t get some bad news soon.

It could be a number of things. Whatever it is it needs to be addressed immediately...

FAX 03-19-2019 12:01 AM

He's always written like this. Fragmented sentences. Words out of context in odd places. That part's nothing new. (Although his last few tweets could be a bit ... worse ... not terribly different ... language-wise.)

He's been complaining about his neighbors for months. He says no one speaks with him on the street. Says they're rich white people who don't acknowledge him or give him the time of day.

He's also been posting photographs his mom has sent to him that are intended to show odd cloud formations or something he interprets as Jesus or the Virgin Mary.

All that considered, it looks like somebody could be messing with him by shining lights into his windows. Probably just screwing with him ... who knows?

He says he has a friend who is an "officer" with him. That sounds troubling. I suggested he call the cops on the neighbor who is blasting lights into his home. We'll see, I guess.

FAX

Bump 03-19-2019 12:09 AM

seems kind of old for paranoid schizophrenia to start appearing but I'm not an expert. Hope he gets help.

FAX 03-19-2019 12:16 AM

He's probably been smoking too much and that doesn't help.

FAX

Rausch 03-19-2019 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 14167566)
He's always written like this. Fragmented sentences. Words out of context in odd places. That part's nothing new. (Although his last few tweets could be a bit ... worse ... not terribly different ... language-wise.)

He's an ESL guy. He's not from America so he speaks differently to begin with. That makes it even harder to look into this.

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 14167566)
He's been complaining about his neighbors for months. He says no one speaks with him on the street. Says they're rich white people who don't acknowledge him or give him the time of day.

He's also been posting photographs his mom has sent to him that are intended to show odd cloud formations or something he interprets as Jesus or the Virgin Mary.

All that considered, it looks like somebody could be messing with him by shining lights into his windows. Probably just screwing with him ... who knows?

He says he has a friend who is an "officer" with him. That sounds troubling. I suggested he call the cops on the neighbor who is blasting lights into his home. We'll see, I guess.

FAX

Either way it's worth looking into...

FAX 03-19-2019 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 14167577)
Either way it's worth looking into...

Obviously. Not suggesting otherwise.

(Trying to get a couple of Chiefs who are in town to check in on him if nothing else. Or, perhaps, they can contact the FO and have somebody look in on him.)

FAX

Buehler445 03-19-2019 12:37 AM

Hope it’s nothing. He seems like one of the good guys.

However I listened to a Rogan podcast about dudes having psychotic breaks after smoking too much weed. We know he likes to smoke and I really doubt that’s it.

All the best to the guy

FAX 03-19-2019 12:37 AM

I must be getting old or something, but the donk fans (and others) who are making fun of his tweets is PISSING ME OFF.

Please tell me I'm not getting Skip Towne disease. I'm not sure I could handle it.

FAX

FAX 03-19-2019 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 14167583)
Hope it’s nothing. He seems like one of the good guys.

However I listened to a Rogan podcast about dudes having psychotic breaks after smoking too much weed. We know he likes to smoke and I really doubt that’s it.

All the best to the guy

They say weed is harmless ... and it pretty much is. But when you over-indulge with the "really good stuff", things can get weird.

I've seen guys try to communicate with aliens. I've heard guys talk about the fact that electric towers actually form a grid of evil spiritual energy used to make us stupid.

Not saying they're wrong, of course ...

FAX