ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs We put up 51 points...and lost (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=318976)

wazu 11-20-2018 08:04 AM

Gonna have to start scoring 60.

TEX 11-20-2018 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco (Post 13905980)
Putting up a fiddy burger and winning is so 2017.

If that kind of shite football game was what the NFL wants, they can ****ing have it without my eyes.

"it's only Football!"

mlyonsd 11-20-2018 08:08 AM

The only thing I got out of this sorry ass showing by the defense we could at least our offense can stick with anybody. Well except for maybe the saints.

TEX 11-20-2018 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 13905868)
That was a hell of a game... if you like offense. Tough loss for sure, but it should tell you that KC can play with anyone. The turnovers converted to TDs killed you more than the defense really. Watching Mahomes and Goff was a lot of fun.

Yep. If that game is on a neutral site KC probably wins. If that game is at Arrowhead, KC does win. And in the end, with everything that went down in that game, the play was there to be made for KC to win it, but Scandrick didn't make it. KC can play with anyone, but if that "anyone" is against an offense as good as theirs, it will be a shootout and they must capitalize on any mistake that presents itself to seal the win.

Sandy Vagina 11-20-2018 08:10 AM

Just watched it this morning; what a really fun game. KC will be fine. Mahomes will be fine (and thankfully escaped unharmed against many hits). Hope no one is too down about this one L. So much good going for KC and so much more to come.

I usually get contrary about these shootout type of games. Stubborn old-school defense mentality, and yeah, also cuz my boo could never put up stats like these. LOL

Still though, I'm adapting with the new NFL, and it's a lot of fun as a semi-Chiefs' fan.

:)

Red Dawg 11-20-2018 08:13 AM

Our DL is pretty damn good but LBs and secondary are trash and the only reason we are not undefeated. If they were just a little better we beat NE and the Rams. They can't cover worth a shit and good QBs have feasted on them. Ben, Brady, Rivers and now Goff.

Sandy Vagina 11-20-2018 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Dawg (Post 13906005)
Our DL is pretty damn good but LBs and secondary are trash and the only reason we are not undefeated. If they were just a little better we beat NE and the Rams. They can't cover worth a shit and good QBs have feasted on them. Ben, Brady, Rivers and now Goff.

One offseason can fix this, if there's cap room, and good scouting.

Until then, still nice to know that KC will still be very relevant come playoff time.

kcpasco 11-20-2018 08:16 AM

Sutton’d

ClevelandBronco 11-20-2018 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 13905990)
"it's only Football!"

I didn’t see it, but the score doesn’t look like it was football.

RunKC 11-20-2018 08:22 AM

Defense gave up 33 points and even scored a TD for us and we still lost.

The offense gave the Rams 21 points LMAO

I guess that’s Sutton’s fault too

bigjosh 11-20-2018 08:24 AM

Turnovers lost the game for us for sure.

DaFace 11-20-2018 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 13906022)
Defense gave up 33 points and even scored a TD for us and we still lost.

The offense gave the Rams 21 points LMAO

I guess that’s Sutton’s fault too

Yeah, acting like the defense played an awful game shows a lot of ignorance.

dj56dt58 11-20-2018 08:29 AM

I thought the D played well considering..if Scandrick could ****ing catch we win. Not to mention the ref **** jobs throughout the game. Not to Mention Andy going clock reerun again and not running the ball when they were out of timeout. I've never been so disappointed to see us score and never happier to see an opponent score when LA scored with just under 2 minutes left

TEX 11-20-2018 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Dawg (Post 13906005)

Ford and Houston can play. (When healthy) Now, our middle LB's and Secondary are most definately trash.

TEX 11-20-2018 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco (Post 13906016)
I didn’t see it, but the score doesn’t look like it was football.

That's on you bro. You see through orange colored glasses anyway. So, no big deal that you missed it.