ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News Mass hysteria (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=316876)

Deberg_1990 08-20-2018 04:49 AM

I’d like to make a case for humans trafficking

GloryDayz 08-20-2018 06:06 AM

To the DC in 3...2...1...

dj56dt58 08-20-2018 06:40 AM

If a woman even gets looked at by a man in Walmart now she’s on Facebook claiming she was nearly a victim

Then all the “police warnings” about weird shit on your car like a cup or paper..don’t remove
It just run or you will be traffiked lol

MVChiefFan 08-20-2018 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc (Post 13683001)
Red hats?

TRUMP supporter!!!

Clearly Trump is orchestrating a massive trafficking ring from the Oval Office.

ROFL

dlphg9 08-20-2018 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dj56dt58 (Post 13683051)
If a woman even gets looked at by a man in Walmart now she’s on Facebook claiming she was nearly a victim

Then all the “police warnings” about weird shit on your car like a cup or paper..don’t remove
It just run or you will be traffiked lol

Every "police warning" I see is never actually posted by police. Women love to have something to worry about.

Rausch 08-20-2018 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc (Post 13683001)
Red hats?

TRUMP supporter!!!

Clearly Trump is orchestrating a massive trafficking ring from the Oval Office.

$500 on the line.

Qanon is 100% correct about everything or the Chiefs win the SB.

You take?...

Hoopsdoc 08-20-2018 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 13683315)
$500 on the line.

Qanon is 100% correct about everything or the Chiefs win the SB.

You take?...

Qanon is conspiracy bullshit and the Chiefs won’t win the Super Bowl in Mahomes first year. Although Big Ben did it, I suppose.

But no.

Rausch 08-20-2018 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc (Post 13683360)
Qanon is conspiracy bullshit and the Chiefs won’t win the Super Bowl in Mahomes first year. Although Big Ben did it, I suppose.

But no.

Pretend we both live 1,000 years to see someone win...

Fish 08-20-2018 03:31 PM

Example of the hysteria, pulled directly from today's Facebook:

Quote:

“PSA: so we are driving home from Cincinnati and got off at a rest stop for a quick bathroom break. Just my daughter and I went inside (i didn’t have my phone or purse on me). As we were walking in some lady who appeared to be on something, was trying to talk to my daughter, I held her hand the entire way in and walked swiftly ahead. As the lady was trying to talk to us she was also lighting a cigarette which she immediately extinguished upon us entering building. We went to far end handicap stall and went in together. I heard the lady enter and she was talking to another lady about us heard her say “the little girl”, I told my daughter we weren’t washing hands and I was going to carry her out. As we leave I passed both women and the one that I originally saw had changed clothes and started to leave after us leaving her bag on the floor of the stall she was in. The other lady with her was probably 6’. I then made a dead sprint to the car, threw my daughter in and locked doors. Once we were safely in car I noticed 3 men standing in front of a gold minivan with all the doors open…We called 911 and reported it and I have this terrible feeling that had I not been aware of my surroundings my daughter may have been taken from me. It is a terrifying world we are living in I wanted to share to try to remind everyone to be aware of your surroundings, hold on to your children and stay off your phones so you are not distracted!!!

http://runwonder.com/life/rest-stop-psa.html
:facepalm:

Quote:

I told my daughter we weren’t washing hands and I was going to carry her out.
LMAO... JFC people.....

Pitt Gorilla 08-20-2018 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 13683769)

LMAO... JFC people.....

Taco John finds it credible.

dlphg9 08-21-2018 10:12 PM

Quote:

LMAO... JFC people.....

Women just love to have something to worry about. These stories pop up everyday and you never hear of anyone being snatched up. These traffickers have to be pretty bad at their job, they have extremely low success rates.

Eleazar 08-22-2018 05:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlphg9 (Post 13686050)
Women just love to have something to worry about. These stories pop up everyday and you never hear of anyone being snatched up. These traffickers have to be pretty bad at their job, they have extremely low success rates.

Why would they try to take a kid directly from their mother who is going to cause a huge scene in front of everyone in a busy place? If they wanted to snatch up a kid they could go to million other places where kids are running around unsupervised

KCUnited 08-22-2018 05:19 AM

Quote:

“PSA: so we are driving home from Cincinnati and got off at a rest stop for a quick bathroom break. Just my daughter and I went inside (i didn’t have my phone or purse on me). As we were walking in some lady who appeared to be on something, was trying to talk to my daughter, I held her hand the entire way in and walked swiftly ahead. As the lady was trying to talk to us she was also lighting a cigarette which she immediately extinguished upon us entering building. We went to far end handicap stall and went in together. I heard the lady enter and she was talking to another lady about us heard her say “the little girl”, I told my daughter we weren’t washing hands and I was going to carry her out. As we leave I passed both women and the one that I originally saw had changed clothes and started to leave after us leaving her bag on the floor of the stall she was in. The other lady with her was probably 6’. I then made a dead sprint to the car, threw my daughter in and locked doors. Once we were safely in car I noticed 3 men standing in front of a gold minivan with all the doors open…We called 911 and reported it and I have this terrible feeling that had I not been aware of my surroundings my daughter may have been taken from me. It is a terrifying world we are living in I wanted to share to try to remind everyone to be aware of your surroundings, hold on to your children and stay off your phones so you are not distracted!!!

http://runwonder.com/life/rest-stop-psa.html

That reads like someone who’s at least 3 bills.

dlphg9 08-22-2018 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eleazar (Post 13686149)
Why would they try to take a kid directly from their mother who is going to cause a huge scene in front of everyone in a busy place? If they wanted to snatch up a kid they could go to million other places where kids are running around unsupervised

Oh I know. People have stopped thinking and have stopped using logic.

Indian Chief 08-22-2018 04:41 PM

Quote:

That's.... remarkably detailed for someone in such a situation.