ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet I am RealSNR. Ask me most things (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=315649)

RealSNR 06-04-2018 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaNewGuy (Post 13580501)
Long John Silvers thoughts ?

It's tasty, but there aren't any where I live, and I rarely get to them when I travel. I can't say I know much about it other than I had it a couple times like 10-15 years ago.

RealSNR 06-04-2018 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaNewGuy (Post 13580515)
Also should they serve beer there too? I say yes but eagerly await your response

Yes.

Abba-Dabba 06-04-2018 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 13580490)
Dad was a urologist, mom stayed at home.

So many jokes...

I gotta move on to my question.

Do you believe that cannabis is a therapeutic, a cure from some ailments, or just a bunch of BS on medical benefits?

RealSNR 06-04-2018 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 13580535)
Why did you change your username to "Real" SNR? Was the old SNR a fake?

I did it to make fun of Seth Keysor's twitter handle. Somehow Twitter gave him a blue checkmark even though he's a dweeb who posts on an sbnation website. He's no different than some bitch with a laptop and a blog.

Then it occurred to me that while his quality of work output was far better than anything I've ever contributed, I'm no different than he is. I'm a dude with a day job and a laptop who writes about football occasionally on the internet. So I decided to make myself RealSNR.

RealSNR 06-04-2018 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 13580549)
I was worried I was on ignore. I'm glad I'm not - you're one of the sweetest members who I know and I'm proud to have your friendship!

Not at all! I'm just doing these in chronological order as I see them.

You're a nice guy with a great ass. Thanks for posting in my thread!

Discuss Thrower 06-04-2018 10:40 AM

What's the best piano composition of all time and why is it Aphex Twin's 'Avril 14'

BryanBusby 06-04-2018 10:42 AM

Rape?

RealSNR 06-04-2018 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RubberSponge (Post 13580560)
So many jokes...

I gotta move on to my question.

Do you believe that cannabis is a therapeutic, a cure from some ailments, or just a bunch of BS on medical benefits?

I have no doubt that it can relieve pain for many diseases and conditions more effectively and gently than most medications. I don't believe that it makes you live forever like some homeopathic pot-crazy whackos will have you believe.

I think it should be de-criminalized, however.

RunKC 06-04-2018 10:43 AM

If you could put any 5 people (dead or live) in the Dolphin Rape Cave, who would they be?

Al Bundy 06-04-2018 10:45 AM

Best roller coaster you have ever ridden?

The Franchise 06-04-2018 10:46 AM

You're on Death Row. What's your last meal going to be?

RealSNR 06-04-2018 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 13580580)
What's the best piano composition of all time and why is it Aphex Twin's 'Avril 14'

My favorite? Or best? Or coolest? I think those are different qualifiers.

I believe the best one to be Liszt's b minor sonata. The circular form of sonata-allegro within multi-movement structure as well as all the ****ing motivic development put into the work is just jaw-dropping. I learn something new every time I listen to that piece. It's also proof that you can make something stunningly gorgeous out of something with deep deep complication and intricate structure.

patteeu 06-04-2018 10:47 AM

Are you a Narc? How did that start?

RealSNR 06-04-2018 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 13580585)
Rape?

https://pics.me.me/you-know-what-rhy...e-14165566.png

RealSNR 06-04-2018 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 13580589)
If you could put any 5 people (dead or live) in the Dolphin Rape Cave, who would they be?

Two of them are local politicians/hospital administrators who tried to **** my family over when I was younger. Had to do with my dad's choice to form his own private practice clinic, and their insistence that he was legally obligated to practice medicine only at their hospital since he was the only urologist in town. Lengthy lawsuit ensued that had they won, it would have been bad shit for us. Years later these same assholes got into land ownership and tried to **** my parents over again when they revealed themselves as the people that secretly set up the land development plot to include apartments across from private lots. The plan my parents saw was an older one that did not include those apartments. Then it was revealed who changed the plans. Those same two assholes. I don't have violent thoughts often, but I do take pleasure in the idea that those two jerkasses might one day get raped to death by dolphins.

After that, I'd go with Peyton Manning, Scott Pioli, and Kevin Keitzman.