ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Crying kids at restaurants (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=315557)

Eleazar 05-27-2018 09:20 AM

I get that kids are going to cry and misbehave sometimes, and sometimes the parents can't control them no matter what they do. Everyone knows that. It only really becomes annoying when the parents don't even attempt to control them, or they have taken them to obviously kid-inappropriate situations and are surprised when they act up.

srvy 05-27-2018 09:20 AM

I also understand a Mother alone with 5 kids cant leave the other young ones alone to take one outside with a tantrum.

displacedinMN 05-27-2018 09:31 AM

The first thing parents should learn is discipline.

The first thing parents don't learn is discipline.

Yes, kids cry. But know how to handle it so that other are annoyed.

threebag 05-27-2018 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by srvy (Post 13571188)
I also understand a Mother alone with 5 kids cant leave the other young ones alone to take one outside with a tantrum.

Hell, pick up her tab... At least you know she ****s

carcosa 05-27-2018 09:43 AM

Deal with it bitch

WhiteWhale 05-27-2018 09:46 AM

Reading this thread makes it very clear to me why so many kids are and will grow up to be huge assholes.

"Kids act like assholes, what can you do?"

Be a parent.

tooge 05-27-2018 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAUTO (Post 13571171)
Swing and a missed behaving.

Lol. From my phone

srvy 05-27-2018 09:55 AM

Have any of you encountered this phenomenon big baby in the basket? Family takes the obese 6 to 7 year old gets two baskets one for the kid one for the groceries. Mom pushes one dad the other the kid is fat and needs the exorcise. The parents make sure the carts make it impossible for others to pass. The kid is always grabbing stuff as he passes where as parents takes it away and places on shelf not where it was found. Whats even worse is the basket the looks like a truck with seats for kids. Those things are impossible to navigate isles.

tooge 05-27-2018 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by srvy (Post 13571188)

Or she could’ve let dad do it

srvy 05-27-2018 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 13571214)
Or she could’ve let dad do it

Oh I dont know why I assumed Dad wasnt there.

ChiTown 05-27-2018 09:58 AM

If our kids ever got like that, we took them outside. We told them this was their last chance. If they did it again, we just left. We had VERY specific and stringent expectations when our kids were inside of restaurants, stores, theatres, etc. They had to be on their best behavior. Generally speaking, we rarely, if ever, had any issues. If you set proper expectations with your kids and enforce the rules, amazingly enough, they will get followed.

IMO, when shit like this happens, it’s usually just a case of shoddy, lazy parenting.

tooge 05-27-2018 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudy tossed tigger's salad (Post 13571179)
cook your own food, idiot.

Ok Idiot. Just to be clear, I’ve probably eaten breakfast out three or four times on the past year. I almost always cook at home. That’s why this was such a bummer.

tooge 05-27-2018 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 13571216)
If our kids ever got like that, we took them outside. We told them this was their last chance. If they did it again, we just left. We had VERY specific and stringent expectations when our kids were inside of restaurants, stores, theatres, etc. They had to be on their best behavior. Generally speaking, we rarely, if ever, had any issues. If you set proper expectations with your kids and enforce the rules, amazingly enough, they will get followed.

IMO, when shit like this happens, it’s usually just a case of shoddy, lazy parenting.

Thank you, bravo! That’s what we did. We told them there is a way to act at restaurants. If they wanted to go, then they knew how to act. Also, I get that little whooping cough boy can’t help that he’s sick. What dumbass parent takes that kid to a restaurant though?

hometeam 05-27-2018 10:03 AM

suck it up

Bearcat 05-27-2018 10:08 AM

Between all the idiot parents and idiot pet owners who don't respect the fact that other people might not want to listen to your crying kid or barking dogs, it's a small miracle when you can leave your house (even if it's just to sit outside next to your house) and have some goddamned peace and quiet.