ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Royals *****Official Royals @ Cardinals 5/21***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=315474)

Marcellus 05-21-2018 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPchief (Post 13564541)
It was a very impressive ball

No doubt it was a ball but I think you are missing the point.

Anyhow, good luck this season.

petegz28 05-21-2018 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin (Post 13564525)
Kennedy is hot garbage lately, as are the other veteran starters. Its pathetic, that between Duffy, Kennedy & Hammel, not one of them can give you a chance to win when they take the mound. I mean, i guess i should be glad that Junis & Skoklund are our two best starters right now, since they are the future. But still, you’d think one of the other 3 could actually give you a quality start each time the rotation.

They should just forfeit the first two games to the Cards and then Junis will get his shot in game 3, since he actually gives the team a chance to win when he pitches.

I'd leave all 3 of them in St. Louis......

'Hamas' Jenkins 05-21-2018 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 13564506)
Yup outside of every 8th game where the score 12 then spend the next 7 scoring 2.

This guy has been paying attention.

7, 2, 12, 6, 5, 5 so far tonight.

It's been an average NL offense this year, but with Carpenter getting straightened out and them getting some production from an outfielder other than Pham, the offense is showing that it can put up a lot of runs. Keep in mind that they've done all of this without DeJong or Molina.

ChiTown 05-21-2018 07:51 PM

Kennedy has only given up 5 runs in 5 innings = Improvement...

Dartgod 05-21-2018 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 13564511)
im not BS’ing. Go look st the Cardinals thread. Every poster in there is ticked about our performance this year.

We have looked like ass most of the year except for our starting pitching. Which has been phenomenal.

Do you really expect Royals fans to commiserate with you because your team "sucks ass"?

GTFO with that BS.

'Hamas' Jenkins 05-21-2018 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 13564575)
Kennedy has only given up 5 runs in 5 innings = Improvement...

At least you guys will get the picks from Cain and Hosmer. A lot of teams banking on FA compensation this year (like the Cards w/ Lynn) weren't so fortunate. But yeah, it's looking like a real rough patch is in order. Last I checked, the Royals didn't have a single top 100 prospect.

If you can move Herrera and Moustakas for some starting arms, you can start to build a foundation again.

Marcellus 05-21-2018 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 13564573)
This guy has been paying attention.

7, 2, 12, 6, 5, 5 so far tonight.

It's been an average NL offense this year, but with Carpenter getting straightened out and them getting some production from an outfielder other than Pham, the offense is showing that it can put up a lot of runs. Keep in mind that they've done all of this without DeJong or Molina.

I'm all in on these guys picking it up but you cant argue they gave gone completely absent for long stretches followed by big games then more shit.

I fully understand its a long season and frankly Memorial day on is where things start to heat up but the strikeouts have been an issue for years and if they dont hit HR the scoring goes away.

The common denominator in your stats you listed is HR. And we both know they come in streaks and when they arent there the runs go away.

BigRedChief 05-21-2018 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 13564578)
Do you really expect Royals fans to commiserate with you because your team "sucks ass"?

GTFO with that BS.

I’m being truthful and real. Your being a dick.

'Hamas' Jenkins 05-21-2018 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 13564593)
I'm all in on these guys picking it up but you cant argue they gave gone completely absent for long stretches followed by big games then more shit.

I fully understand its a long season and frankly Memorial day on is where things start to heat up but the strikeouts have been an issue for years and if they dont hit HR the scoring goes away.

The common denominator in your stats you listed is HR. And we both know they come in streaks and when they arent there the runs go away.

Yeah, but that's baseball now. You're going to look long and hard to find a team that doesn't play station to station baseball anymore. Teams have more strikeouts than hits now.

Dartgod 05-21-2018 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 13564596)

The hell I was. I'm going to be now though.

You don't know what "suck ass" baseball is if you haven't watched the Royals this year. Typical Cards fan bullshit. Take that to the Cards thread, it don't play here.

dlphg9 05-21-2018 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 13564644)

You don't know what "suck ass" baseball is if you haven't watched the Royals this year. Typical Cards fan bullshit. Take that to the Cards thread, it don't play here.

****in cards fans are a bunch of spoiled bitches. I hope they get decades of losing. It'd be awesome to see how many people fall off the bandwagon

Al Bundy 05-21-2018 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 13564596)

You don't know what "suck ass" baseball is....

BigRedChief 05-21-2018 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 13564644)

Carpenter was the worst regular starter in all of baseball last week. O’neil wasn’t even in the majors last week. Mikolas was pitching in Japan last year. We were desperate because other than our starting pitching, we sucked ass. :harumph:

BigRedChief 05-21-2018 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Bundy (Post 13564652)
You don't know what "suck ass" baseball is....

l have for many seasons. The Cardinals were really bad in the 70’s. I’ve never talked trash with Royals fans. 15 years of history. Dont trash the fans in any way. Seemed to me you guys are upset with your teams performance. I’m not the issue here.

TomBarndtsTwin 05-21-2018 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 13564690)
Carpenter was the worst regular starter in all of baseball last week. O’neil wasn’t even in the majors last week. Mikolas was pitching in Japan last year. We were desperate because other than our starting pitching, we sucked ass. :harumph:

Wow. A whole week? That’s rough.

Alex Gordon and Alcides Escobar were the worst 2 regular starters in all of baseball last YEAR.

You guys have NO idea what it is like to suck. Your team, even with a complete dumb **** as a manager, is competing for a playoff spot every single year. You guys dont have a clue.

So please quit trying to sell your sob story to Royals fans . . . . .