ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Legend in his own mind. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=314981)

SuperBowl4 04-18-2018 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MVChiefFan (Post 13522466)
I don’t know, even though I don’t hate the guy, I guess I can understand why he rubs people the wrong way. That being said, there’s no doubt that we’re less talented without him. It just kind of sucks all the way around.

MP is a quitter who walked off the field during the GIANTS game without even being ejected. You condone this kind of behavior? And was smiling walking off the field while he was busy quitting. Good Riddance to the quitter! Thanks to the HUNT family for getting MP out of KC!

Baby Lee 04-18-2018 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 13522391)
It was.

You were being serious?

How embarrassing for you.

MVChiefFan 04-18-2018 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperBowl4 (Post 13522476)
MP is a quitter who walked off the field during the GIANTS game without even being ejected. You condone this kind of behavior? And was smiling walking off the field while he was busy quitting. Good Riddance to the quitter! Thanks to the HUNT family for getting MP out of KC!

It was against the Jets, and when did I say I condone his behavior? I just don’t have the hate for him that you clearly do. Hey, I’m hoping to God that he was a team cancer and him leaving will push us over the top. But, if you think for a second that we aren’t a little less talented without him, you’re fooling yourself. I’m not at all saying he was right, I’m just sad we will be missing his ability, that’s all.

BigCatDaddy 04-18-2018 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 13522498)
You were being serious?

No.

SuperBowl4 04-18-2018 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MVChiefFan (Post 13522509)
It was against the Jets, and when did I say I condone his behavior? I just don’t have the hate for him that you clearly do. Hey, I’m hoping to God that he was a team cancer and him leaving will push us over the top. But, if you think for a second that we aren’t a little less talented without him, you’re fooling yourself. I’m not at all saying he was right, I’m just sad we will be missing his ability, that’s all.

It's all cool. But a player who walks off the field during a game is not worthy of playing in the NFL on any team. Who cares if it hurts the CHIEFS if MP isn't on the team. You can't send a message to the other players without getting rid of MP. No big loss really. He's not worth it. No reason to be sad. He blew it. MP is his own worst enemy.

MVChiefFan 04-18-2018 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperBowl4 (Post 13522532)
It's all cool. But a player who walks off the field during a game is not worthy of playing in the NFL on any team. Who cares if it hurts the CHIEFS if MP isn't on the team. You can't send a message to the other players without getting rid of MP. No big loss really. He's not worth it. No reason to be sad. He blew it. MP is his own worst enemy.

Yeah, I’m sure it will all come back to bite him in the end. Hopefully, we’ll be better off in the long run.

DaNewGuy 04-18-2018 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by threebag02 (Post 13521455)
Hopefully they thug themselves out of the league soon

Why don't you just grow a pair and call them what you actually want to you pussy

dlphg9 04-18-2018 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaNewGuy (Post 13522633)
Why don't you just grow a pair and call them what you actually want to you pussy

Threebag is a ****ing reeruned cuck. Probably racist too

Nickhead 04-19-2018 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 13521955)
Why does Clark hate black people so?

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperBowl4 (Post 13522364)
It's not a black or white issue. When you walk off the field during a game without being ejected you quit. MP is a quitter. KC is so much better without MP. Nice try on pulling the race card. I'm hoping it was sarcasm?

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 13522391)
It was.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 13522498)
You were being serious?

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 13522519)
No.

it was about race. kc wasn't black enough for marcus. too many rednecks :thumb:

(marcus forced his hand that was dealt. the telling part tho is the lack of interest in him for a trade, unless he stated he wanted to go to LA only?. it shows how teams are leaning towards choir boy football players in this politically correct era :D )

rico 04-19-2018 01:02 AM

It jut bidniss (It's just business).

threebag 04-19-2018 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaNewGuy (Post 13522633)

Hopefully the worthless pieces of shit thug themselves out of the league soon

Is that a little better one who sucks the penis?

SuperBowl4 04-19-2018 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nickhead (Post 13522653)
it was about race. kc wasn't black enough for marcus. too many rednecks :thumb:

(marcus forced his hand that was dealt. the telling part tho is the lack of interest in him for a trade, unless he stated he wanted to go to LA only?. it shows how teams are leaning towards choir boy football players in this politically correct era :D )

Not standing for the anthem, quitting and walking off the field smiling during a game, cursing out fans had nothing to do with it. It's because "kc wasn't black enough for marcus"? MP is a victim? ROFL

BigCatDaddy 04-19-2018 08:22 AM

The fans wont tolerate having black people on their team. The 1 we had in the history of the franchise needed to go.

King_Chief_Fan 04-19-2018 08:27 AM

Peters and Talib will now have more than enough opportunities to get themselves in trouble together... will not be surprised to see them make off the field headlines.

King_Chief_Fan 04-19-2018 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 13522787)
The fans wont tolerate having black people on their team. The 1 we had in the history of the franchise needed to go.

wait, wut?