ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chad Henne visiting tonight (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=314444)

tooge 03-15-2018 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHell (Post 13470755)
If I could find Chad Henne, and that Sanchez that he found...

FYP

oldman 03-15-2018 01:31 PM

Rain Man, you've been on fire all day - lol. Seriously, I'd rather have Moore, but I'll take Henne if it means never having to see Bray on the file again. It's high time we let him go and get a 3rd stringer that costs us a fraction of what Bray does. I still can't believe he beat out Murray.

BigCatDaddy 03-15-2018 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 13471126)
Bray has never thrown an interception in an NFL game.

Years of studying under Smitty.

Easy 6 03-15-2018 06:16 PM

Either one of these guys is exactly what I was hoping for, they've both been starters and have knocked around the league a bit... very well seasoned veterans

RustShack 03-15-2018 06:41 PM

I’d rather have RG3, Johny Football, Geno Smith, or even Kap.

Broke dicks with talent that Reid can make look good and flip, but I do like the idea of a Vet Pat can lean on like Moore or Henne too.

Bring Bray back as a third QB, just because he knows the offense so well and also has a big arm.

It’s time for the Pat Mahomes show!

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-15-2018 08:37 PM

Better this than the absurd Booger love-fest that no one should ever have to read about.

Willie Lanier 03-15-2018 08:47 PM

Not just no, but **** no...

Please don't do this, Henne has nothing to offer Pat as a backup

RealSNR 03-15-2018 09:16 PM

My preferences for backup QB:

1. Matt Moore

2. Austin Davis

3. Don't ****ing bother. Just roll with a random asshole off the street and draft a rookie. I'd even consider throwing a 7th rounder at Cleveland and getting Kevin Hogan back. Hell, give Aaron Murray a call. If the guy isn't going to help much as a backup, then don't waste money. Roll with a shitty backup who at least knows the system and has SOME experience in the league.

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-15-2018 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 13472132)
My preferences for backup QB:

1. Matt Moore

2. Austin Davis

3. Don't ****ing bother. Just roll with a random asshole off the street and draft a rookie. Hell, give Aaron Murray a call. If the guy isn't going to help much as a backup, then don't waste money.

Guy off the street, please. It's like a yearly lotto, a game of chance if you will. Adds a real element of mystery and wonder!

rabblerouser 03-15-2018 09:20 PM

**** Henne.

MAHOMES, BITCH.

FloridaMan88 03-15-2018 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 13472132)
3. Don't ****ing bother. Just roll with a random asshole off the street and draft a rookie.

Too risky... look at what happened to Green Bay last year when they didn’t have a legit back-up QB when Rodgers got injured (and conversely look at how Philly was rewarded for investing in a quality back-up QB).

Sure-Oz 03-15-2018 09:24 PM

Matt Moore please

RealSNR 03-15-2018 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 (Post 13472152)
Too risky... look at what happened to Green Bay last year when they didn’t have a legit back-up QB when Rodgers got injured (and conversely look at how Philly was rewarded for investing in a quality back-up QB).

Where is that quality backup QB coming from if Moore and Davis are off the board? Does the ****ing stork bring them?

The quality backup QBs will be gone in free agency. Henne isn't quality, NOR does he have any experience in Reid's system. He's pretty much worthless. If Mahomes goes down, are you really going to pay Henne more money to lose just as many games as an inexperienced dude would?

Chief Roundup 03-15-2018 09:33 PM

It seems as Henne, Moore, etc would want more than Bray. Just keep Bray for another year. If Mahomes goes down we are screwed anyway.

bigjosh 03-15-2018 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 13472171)
It seems as Henne, Moore, etc would want more than Bray. Just keep Bray for another year. If Mahomes goes down we are screwed anyway.

**** bray. Moore or henne might be able to scrape a couple wins together with this supporting cast. Bray cant even handle a ****ing 2 td lead against backups.