ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Haley is OUT in Pittsburgh (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=313301)

DaneMcCloud 01-17-2018 11:45 AM

Haley ****ing sucks.

With Le'Veon Bell, Antonio Brown, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Ben and a great offensive line, the Steelers were 8th in Points Scored and 20th in Rushing yards.

How the **** can the Steelers be 20th in rushing yards with Bell?

DaneMcCloud 01-17-2018 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 13366713)
I can always count on substantive replies from you for sure !!:rolleyes::thumb:

It's substantive, alright.

https://lh6.ggpht.com/nJRPOGKrldlolz...0fodW38AM=w300

Hog's Gone Fishin 01-17-2018 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frazod (Post 13366684)
I know I'm probably in the minority here, but I never thought Haley got a fair shake here. He was completely hamstrung by that psycho **** Pioli.

Totally agree. I think there was a lot going on that held Haley back.

RealSNR 01-17-2018 11:47 AM

He's going to go on TV to fix Charles Barkley's golf swing.

SWING THE ****ING CLUB, CHUCK!

jjchieffan 01-17-2018 11:50 AM

Hailey is a good OC. Glad to see him out in Pittsburgh.

Chiefshrink 01-17-2018 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 13366709)
Sure, Mike Tomlin doesn't deserve the lions share of the blame for bending to the ego of his players and being perpetually butt ****ed by Bill Belicheck whenever they have a game that actually means something. Haley is an idiot when it comes down to situation play calls, but Roethlisburger is on record as saying that TOMLIN is the one who won't let him audible out. Quack Quack Quack.

Your reading comprehension needs to improve my friend. I said, Ben's game was never the same when Haley came upon the scene. Regardless of whether Tomlin won't let him audible out doesn't matter. The correlation between Haley's arrival and Ben's increased inconsistent play since is very evident.

CaliforniaChief 01-17-2018 11:57 AM

He made some of the dumbest calls in critical situations...weird dude.

BigRichard 01-17-2018 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 13366736)
Your reading comprehension needs to improve my friend. I said, Ben's game was never the same when Haley came upon the scene. Regardless of whether Tomlin won't let him audible out doesn't matter. The correlation between Haley's arrival and Ben's increased inconsistent play since is very evident.

Even though his stats says otherwise.

Sassy Squatch 01-17-2018 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 13366736)

How about actually coming up with something to support your statement other than parroting "Haley made Roethlisburger inconsistent."

Chiefshrink 01-17-2018 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 13366716)
It's substantive, alright.

I'm still waiting i.e. to your threatening PMs and toddler tantrum routine you did with my reps which is not surprising at all.:rolleyes:

Well ? :shrug:

Chiefshrink 01-17-2018 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRichard (Post 13366748)
Even though his stats says otherwise.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 13366751)
How about actually coming up with something to support your statement other than parroting "Haley made Roethlisburger inconsistent."

Parroting who? I parroted no one, those are my observations. I never mentioned stats one time. All I said was that Ben's game was never the same when Haley arrived regardless of stats. Ben's game has become more inconsistent over time and he has had more trouble winning the 'big games'(to your point about Belichek) since Haley's arrival. Correlation there my friend, not to mention no SBs with Haley.

mikeyis4dcats. 01-17-2018 12:15 PM

this is probably a result of the domestic squabbles and something Tomlin agreed to do to save his job.

thegame214 01-17-2018 12:15 PM

Never forget that Denver game " You might be great one day Jamaal! You might be great!". Ended their playoff hopes was a glorious thing.

Chiefshrink 01-17-2018 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. (Post 13366784)
this is probably a result of the domestic squabbles and something Tomlin agreed to do to save his job.

You may very well be right:hmmm: And because Art came up with the "Rooney Rule" it makes firing Haley a much easier move for now for the brass of Pitt, but going forward will be interesting for sure. Tomlin's weakness is situational football as evidenced this past weekend.

Red Dawg 01-17-2018 12:19 PM

He's a scrub. Bum OC.