ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Blake Bortles > Alex Smith (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=313245)

synthesis2 01-14-2018 03:51 PM

Not much of a fan of Smiths and I can't wait for Maho to take over.

With that said I think that Smith is a much better quarterback than Bortles. The Jags are my second fav. team and so I have watched a lot of their games this year and he is absolute garbage. You have to watch all the games to truly appreciate how bad he really is.

I get that their defense almost lost them the game today but if you put him on the Chiefs this year we would have been 6-10 at best.

I hope they do keep him and sign him to a stupid high contract and we wouldn't have to worry about the Jags anymore. If they tie up a lot of cap room in a D quarterback that's all good by me.

But Smith is leaps and bounds better. Not even close.... And I strongly dislike Smith

Ming the Merciless 01-14-2018 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold_and_red (Post 13361571)
Can Andy Reid win in the playoffs with Mahomes?

Personally yes. He had a pretty decent win rate with mcnabb

arrwheader 01-14-2018 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TripleThreat (Post 13361481)
Lmfao... Why is everything always about alex smith, lmfao...

Whenever alex losses to an Eli, or a Brady, or anyone of those standards, its, GG the better QB always wins... Why is your thread not labeled, "the better qb won bortles > Big ben?"

Bortles rode his team, just like alex always rode ours, to an ez win today.... The better QB today between bortles/Big ben didnt win, and you come up with this shit thread???

The hypocrisy on this website is ****ing disgusting.

Edit: alice is practically not even on our team anymore, your ****ing obsessed with this guy lmfao

No Alex is still very much on this team until It’s announced.

Eleazar 01-14-2018 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold_and_red (Post 13361571)
Can Andy Reid win in the playoffs with Mahomes?

Probably not, he has a losing record all time in the postseason and has lost what, six of his last seven

gold_and_red 01-14-2018 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 13361581)

Hoping that you are right. Disheartening to see these scrub teams and HCs coming from nowhere to win road playoff games.

Sandy Vagina 01-14-2018 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Servant_KC (Post 13361561)
Alex couldn’t of won in Pittsburgh regardless of what the defense did or didn’t do. History proves that as fact.

Not with the Chiefs' team, no. Penalties, drops, poor run game support, and typical butt****ery would have ensued. Oh, and key players around Smith being injured, of course.

Nope. Best for all to part ways. Smith will at least have a chance somewhere else... and KC can rebuild with their young hotshot.

Eleazar 01-14-2018 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 13361581)

Precisely, he’s still living off 2-3 seasons that were 15+ years ago

Ming the Merciless 01-14-2018 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eleazar (Post 13361605)
Precisely, he’s still living off 2-3 seasons that were 15+ years ago

It was more than.2-3 seasons

It was like 11 playoff wins maybe?

Anyway , all Mahomes has to do is be better than mcnabb...and not scramble around & get hurt

Hammock Parties 01-14-2018 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy Vagina (Post 13361602)
Smith will at least have a chance somewhere else...

Smith will have no chance to win a playoff game, let alone a SB, ever again.

He had his BEST chance EVER here and he blew it.

He's now played with an elite offense and an elite defense...and blown it. Both times.

Just another cuck.

58-4ever 01-14-2018 03:58 PM

This is so dumb..

58-4ever 01-14-2018 03:59 PM

Alex would have scored 55 today.. IMO

In58men 01-14-2018 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 58-4ever (Post 13361619)
Alex would have scored 55 today.. IMO

ROFL

and he would have still lost bc Steelers scored over 24

TambaBerry 01-14-2018 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TripleThreat (Post 13361481)
Lmfao... Why is everything always about alex smith, lmfao...

Whenever alex losses to an Eli, or a Brady, or anyone of those standards, its, GG the better QB always wins... Why is your thread not labeled, "the better qb won bortles > Big ben?"

Bortles rode his team, just like alex always rode ours, to an ez win today.... The better QB today between bortles/Big ben didnt win, and you come up with this shit thread???

The hypocrisy on this website is ****ing disgusting.

Edit: alice is practically not even on our team anymore, your ****ing obsessed with this guy lmfao

You're a ****ing idiot dude, when the jaguars defense was letting the game slip the shit bag of a QB named Blake bortles went clutch mode and said nope not happening. When Alex Smith was in that same position he curled up in the fetal position and took a pounding

ChiefsCountry 01-14-2018 04:02 PM

All the Alexauls are pissed because their boo boo isn't going to a loaded team. Enjoy Cleveland you worthless ****s.

TripleThreat 01-14-2018 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 13361615)
Smith will have no chance to win a playoff game, let alone a SB, ever again.

He had his BEST chance EVER here and he blew it.

He's now played with an elite offense and an elite defense...and blown it. Both times.

Just another cuck.

100% agree..

Unless smith goes to Denver or Jax, his window is open, barring he goes to Arizona, and plays for 3-4 more years and arizona takes off with some hits from their drafts...

That being said, this thread is reeruned.