ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News Boy Scouts Will Admit Girls, Allow Them to Earn Eagle Scout Rank (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=310745)

ping2000 10-11-2017 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo20002 (Post 13142676)
The nerds still in Boy Scouts after 4th grade now will have a small chance to interact with a girl.

Cosmo and SBInfinity share the same sleeping bag.

HemiEd 10-11-2017 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BDj23 (Post 13142805)
Good job liberals.

Yeah, where is this shit going to stop? Is nothing sacred?

Next thing you know they will be letting gays in the military and tearing down historical statues!

Heck, they may even reduce the severity of the crime for knowingly exposing a partner to aids.

Boy Scouts was a big deal for me growing up until I hit fourteen then lost interest. Who knows, I may have stayed interested if they would have had girls.

ChiefsCountry 10-11-2017 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BDj23 (Post 13142805)
Good job liberals.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/TMTkedIUX8U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

eDave 10-11-2017 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo20002 (Post 13142676)
The nerds still in Boy Scouts after 4th grade now will have a small chance to interact with a girl.

There's nothing nerdy about being a Boy Scout.

DJ's left nut 10-11-2017 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 13142903)
There's nothing nerdy about being a Boy Scout.

Consider your idiot source. If you aren't some fart-sniffing academic in his world, you're just some drooling waste of space.

I was never in scouts but I have a couple of good friends who are and the skills they've learned are invaluable if you're just doing basic, routine maintenance on things. My best friend got his Eagle rank and he's handy as hell to have around if I'm building something or maintaining equipment.

Juvenile, sheltered dipshits like Cosmo have no concept of the value of being able to work on something yourself.

cooper barrett 10-11-2017 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 13142372)

Girls inc allows boys? NOT

Frazod 10-11-2017 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 13142911)
Consider your idiot source. If you aren't some fart-sniffing academic in his world, you're just some drooling waste of space.

I was never in scouts but I have a couple of good friends who are and the skills they've learned are invaluable if you're just doing basic, routine maintenance on things. My best friend got his Eagle rank and he's handy as hell to have around if I'm building something or maintaining equipment.

Juvenile, sheltered dipshits like Cosmo have no concept of the value of being able to work on something yourself.

:clap:

cooper barrett 10-11-2017 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiEd (Post 13142884)
Yeah, where is this shit going to stop? Is nothing sacred?

Next thing you know they will be letting gays in the military and tearing down historical statues!

Heck, they may even reduce the severity of the crime for knowingly exposing a partner to aids.

Boy Scouts was a big deal for me growing up until I hit fourteen then lost interest. Who knows, I may have stayed interested if they would have had girls.

Or let you experiment with accelerants?

cooper barrett 10-11-2017 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eureka (Post 13142852)
The knot test will be about untying bras with one hand.

I earned that badge at 10

kysirsoze 10-11-2017 03:49 PM

So I guess no one in this thread actually read the OP, let alone the article, and jumped straight to anti-PC panic, huh? They are admitting girls into CUB SCOUTS. Cub Scouts is over by, what, the second grade? Oh, BTW, cub scout packs will be able to decide for themselves whether they want any girls dens or not.

They are offering a completely separate program for girls to become Eagle Scouts.

As an Eagle Scout myself, I think this is ****ing great. I know and have known plenty of girls that would have loved to experience some of what I got to going through scouting. For the most part, Girl Scouts is little more than a cookie racket. Boy Scouts was life shaping for me. When I heard this news it about made my day.

stevieray 10-11-2017 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kysirsoze (Post 13142933)

I know and have known plenty of girls that would have loved to experience some of what I got to going through scouting. For the most part, Girl Scouts is little more than a cookie racket.

pffft my wife earned over 50 badges in the Girl Scouts

eDave 10-11-2017 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kysirsoze (Post 13142933)
So I guess no one in this thread actually read the OP, let alone the article, and jumped straight to anti-PC panic, huh? They are admitting girls into CUB SCOUTS. Cub Scouts is over by, what, the second grade? Oh, BTW, cub scout packs will be able to decide for themselves whether they want any girls dens or not.

They are offering a completely separate program for girls to become Eagle Scouts.

As an Eagle Scout myself, I think this is ****ing great. I know and have known plenty of girls that would have loved to experience some of what I got to going through scouting. For the most part, Girl Scouts is little more than a cookie racket. Boy Scouts was life shaping for me. When I heard this news it about made my day.

The BSA should focus more to attract black, Hispanic, and Asian boys. A strong BSA in the inner cities and among minorities would be a great thing.

kysirsoze 10-11-2017 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 13142941)
pffft my wife earned over 50 badges in the Girl Scouts

Well I don't know when or where that was, but my sister and wife both were in Girls Scouts. My sister quit cause she didn't want to exclusively work on arts and crafts and my wife hadn't been on a camping trip of any kind till I took her on one last year.

kysirsoze 10-11-2017 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 13142944)
The BSA should focus more to attract black, Hispanic, and Asian boys. A strong BSA in the inner cities and among minorities would be a great thing.

I completely agree with that. I'm pretty disconnected from their efforts over the last 15 years or so other than what has made the news. That said, I think anything that attracts new members is a good thing.

cooper barrett 10-11-2017 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 13142881)
Will pussy hunting be included as a merit badge ?

Camp Nash, 10 degrees, mild winds...

"1st one that starts a fire, without matches, that burns a string gets a hot breakfast with the scout leaders..."

What the ****? We get cereal and they get bacon and eggs? Screw scouting after that exercise...I quit, and did.

Wait! Does that mean there are female scoutmasters too??? Back-lighting the scoutmaster's tent may be more fun than it used to be.
http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1875687/th...TENT-570.jpg?4