ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet **Night Crue ~ randomness** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=304930)

eDave 01-04-2017 02:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C3HIEF3S (Post 12659591)
Interesting. I am a night owl, always have been, but I think I will prefer an office setting once that time comes. Although, I would like to travel for work while I am young. I do have my entire life to sit my ass down in an office, but there are only so many years where I feel I will be able to travel freely without family or healthy obligations in my life.

What is your current project?

Yea man. Do that traveling while you are young. It's a young man's game anyway.

The reason I hate the office so much is because I smoke a lot of pot. All day. That won't fly in an office.

Night owls are smarter and more artistic individuals. True story, as witnessed here tonight.

Rasputin 01-04-2017 02:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 12659595)
Aww. Thanks dude. My personal relationship is a mess. Nothing to do with work though. Chicks man.

Girls are of the debil I tell you.

I'm better off single I think so but I know what you mean you can't live with them and you can't put them in the trunk of your car and drive it off a cliff by moments before jumping out.

Rasputin 01-04-2017 03:00 AM

The quality of girls around here are lacking.

Earthling 01-04-2017 03:01 AM

Howdy nightowls.

Anyone, other than myself, think Clemson will beat Bama?

eDave 01-04-2017 03:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Earthling (Post 12659603)
Howdy nightowls.

I think they've got it in them. And I don't think it will have anything to do with Kiffen's canning.

eDave 01-04-2017 03:04 AM

:ding:

Meth is done.

Earthling 01-04-2017 03:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 12659604)
I think they've got it in them. And I don't think it will have anything to do with Kiffen's canning.

Agreed. I placed a bet with an on-line parlor before that fiasco and have Clemson + 6 Wondering if that line will change any..??

Rasputin 01-04-2017 03:06 AM

Quote:

Howdy nightowls.

Bama is do for an upset

Rasputin 01-04-2017 03:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 12659605)
:ding:

Meth is done.

Do share

Earthling 01-04-2017 03:08 AM

:D:D:D

eDave 01-04-2017 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 12659602)
The quality of girls around here are lacking.

I'm smittin with Dylan. She's neat and most likely very lovely.

C3HIEF3S 01-04-2017 03:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 12659599)
Yea man. Do that traveling while you are young. It's a young man's game anyway.

The reason I hate the office so much is because I smoke a lot of pot. All day. That won't fly in an office.

Night owls are smarter and more artistic individuals. True story.

I have never been able to focus on productive things after I smoke, ever. I know many people who can, but I've never been able to. College is great for that, no shortage of shit to do or people to do shit with. OTOH, it's also bad for that because of the same reason. My current problem, and one that leads me to envisioning myself rather working in an office over working at home, is that I procrastinate too much. In an office setting (or semi-office setting if I can travel), I think that I would be able to focus better.
For example, I'll stay up all night to finish a paper or assignment that I could've finished at an earlier time. It doesn't bother me exactly, I will brew up a pot of coffee and have a grand time doing it, but it's a bad habit that I need to shed before I graduate college. LMAO

C3HIEF3S 01-04-2017 03:14 AM

Quote:

Howdy nightowls.

Hmmm.

I'm going to respectfully say no on this one. Bama has just not given me a reason this year to think that they're going to lose. Clemson is a very good team, and I would be thrilled to see them win, but I just don't know. I hope it's a good, competitive game. College football needs that over anything. I would prefer a low-medium scoring game and some positives for each team on both sides of the ball. I'd prefer Clemson to win to simply change the tune, and because I prefer cheering for the underdog.

Earthling 01-04-2017 03:14 AM

Andover is a small town outside Wichita. It is an anomaly in that it seems like 99% of the girls there are just knockout gorgeous. At least all the ones I saw that they let roam the streets. Kinda weird in a way...

Rasputin 01-04-2017 03:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 12659611)
I'm smittin with Dylan. She's neat and most likely very lovely.

OMG I love Dylan but never met her I bet she is hot.