ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet I Say We Give Alex Smith Just One More Chance (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=304839)

CupidStunt 01-01-2017 07:42 PM

He has one. In two weeks. Keep pace with Big Ben or GTFO.

stevieray 01-01-2017 08:07 PM

My favorite drive of tthe game was the one right after the INT...came right back firing for another sustained drive, essentially eating up most of the the 3rd qtr.

That's what good teams do. Just like the multiple come from behind wins and all units scoring.

Alex has to run, though. It opens up our playbook.

Mav 01-01-2017 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks (Post 12654637)
pardon me if mistaken, but didn't YOU also give up on Smith?

I believe you're mistaken. I'm not sure that it qualifies as me giving up to simply point out on occasions when he doesn't play well. I consider that being "fair".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ROYC75 01-01-2017 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 12653586)
**** him. He can't even take care of the football anymore. He's mistake prone and he ****ing sucks

Oh come on, he made the Pro Bowl!

:rolleyes:

RealSNR 01-01-2017 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 12654495)
That takes some real ballz.

His Dilferesque ass doesn't deserve support.

Is it possible to win a Super Bowl with him? Absolutely. Likely? **** no.

I already mentioned Dilfer. Was it the job of Ravens fans to "support" Dilfer during the 2000 regular season even though they all knew he wasn't good at all? I mean, that's fine if you're 9 years old or reeruned, but I'm a grown adult.

His ass is squarely in "Prove it, pillowbitergot" land and always will be. I don't owe him anything right now and neither do you. If he wins a Super Bowl for the Chiefs, I'm going to enjoy the ring just as much as if the Chiefs had drafted and won with their own QB.

eDave 01-01-2017 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dinny Bossa Nova (Post 12653965)
Like Wang Chung.

Why do you ask?

Dinny

You been feeling funny in the mornings lately.

Reerun_KC 01-01-2017 09:25 PM

Im going to be thrilled when he is hoisting the Lombardi in Feb. It's a done deal. We will be Superbowl champs ....

Mark it, save it, print this post. Suck it haters. We're going all the way.

Simplicity 01-01-2017 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 12654976)
His Dilferesque ass doesn't deserve support.

Is it possible to win a Super Bowl with him? Absolutely. Likely? **** no.

I already mentioned Dilfer. Was it the job of Ravens fans to "support" Dilfer during the 2000 regular season even though they all knew he wasn't good at all? I mean, that's fine if you're 9 years old or reeruned, but I'm a grown adult.

His ass is squarely in "Prove it, pillowbitergot" land and always will be. I don't owe him anything right now and neither do you. If he wins a Super Bowl for the Chiefs, I'm going to enjoy the ring just as much as if the Chiefs had drafted and won with their own QB.

You hate your life don't you?

Reerun_KC 01-01-2017 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simplicity (Post 12655087)

No but I sure ****ing hate true fans.

Thier weeping little bitches tonight though.

That list that 9-7 hope and noise bullshit. Now they have to deal with zero wild card games and opportunity.

Sandy Vagina 01-01-2017 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 12655075)
Im going to be thrilled when he is hoisting the Lombardi in Feb. It's a done deal. We will be Superbowl champs ....

Mark it, save it, print this post. Suck it haters. We're going all the way.

http://www.okmoviequotes.com/wp-cont...End-quotes.gif

RealSNR 01-01-2017 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simplicity (Post 12655087)

My personal life is great. My fan life is doing pretty well at the moment, too. My favorite football team has a 1st round bye in the playoffs, and I didn't even have to suck the QB's dick on the internet to enjoy it.

Reerun_KC 01-01-2017 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 12655112)
My personal life is great. My fan life is doing pretty well at the moment, too. My favorite football team has a 1st round bye in the playoffs, and I didn't even have to suck the QB's dick on the internet to enjoy it.

:clap:

KChiefs1 01-01-2017 09:42 PM

**** him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Simplicity 01-01-2017 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 12655112)

Yeah, I hate giving my favorite team's quarterback any type of respect or credit for leading a team to a #2 seed in the AFC. I mean I would be much happier to be in the playoffs with a guy like McGloin, Moore, or even Tom Savage. I hate having a good quarterback...

tk13 01-01-2017 09:43 PM

I thought around midseason he may have been regressing. I think from the 4th quarter of the first Denver game on... he was mostly solid. Titans game was a disaster all the way around, but otherwise... Smith has really opened it up and made some money throws. We'll never be a high flying offense but they've made the key plays. That's exactly what you have to do in the playoffs. He's also running more the last couple weeks, which opens up the offense.

Only downside is he's throwing an INT here and there, but that's what some people wanted. He's also making some legit money throws almost every week now. It helps that we have several playmakers now, but that's football. But I don't think you need a 300 yard passer every week, history proves that. You just need a guy who can go for about 250, not turn it over, and make one or two nice plays at key moments.