ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop Have you ever been shot or stabbed? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=304598)

stumppy 12-20-2016 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 12631255)
My little brother shot me in the back with a bb gun when I was like 12. The bb is still hanging out in there. Never told my dad because he probably would have taken both of our guns away.

I have three older brothers. I couldn't count the number of times they shot me with a BB gun or pellet rifle.

stumppy 12-20-2016 10:02 PM

Oh yea, stabbed with a broken beer bottle in a bar parking lot fight. I beat the **** out of him.
Edit: And his punk ass buddy.

The Rick 12-20-2016 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 12631304)
Does it count if you accidentally stabbed yourself and it was an Exacto knife?

I stabbed myself with an Exacto knife once. Right directly into the webbing between my pointer and middle fingers (freak accident at a job). Bled like crazy and hurt like hell.

Fire Me Boy! 12-21-2016 05:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Rick (Post 12632027)
I stabbed myself with an Exacto knife once. Right directly into the webbing between my pointer and middle fingers (freak accident at a job). Bled like crazy and hurt like hell.

I have a scar precisely the width of an exacto blade in my lower forearm. I was probably 7 and playing with the knife, even though I wasn't supposed to. I was using it on a cutting table and it slipped, right into my arm. I covered it up, my brother helped me to the bathroom to clean it up at my dad's office, hoping no one would notice the dripping blood or me crying because we'd be in trouble.

shitgoose 12-21-2016 07:13 AM

My first job at age 13 was pulling trap at a sporting clays range. Some dipshit peppered me with a 12 guage trying to shoot the clay right off the arm.

He fired through some brush immediately after he yelled "pull". I had a Carhartt on but still had a couple pieces of bird shot stuck in my arm.

Fun times

Dunit35 12-21-2016 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shitgoose (Post 12632295)
My first job at age 13 was pulling trap at a sporting clays range. Some dipshit peppered me with a 12 guage trying to shoot the clay right off the arm.

He fired through some brush immediately after he yelled "pull". I had a Carhartt on but still had a couple pieces of bird shot stuck in my arm.

Fun times

I use to do that. Always mice and wasps in the places I did. That and you always had to be fast to make sure your finger didn't get caught in the machine.

threebag 12-21-2016 08:41 AM

I loaded skeet when i was a kid too. At the Augusta Rifle Club just south Augusta Ks. We did it from a cinder block hut. Made decent money on tips alone

scho63 12-21-2016 08:44 AM

Sounds like a lot of us have had bad experiences with Exacto knives.

Time to ban those little buggars! ROFL

Does anyone remember those horrible cutting and carving knives in art class when making ink drawings? You would carve out the surface of a clay thin block and then ink up a roller, roll the clay block with the missing areas and transfer it to paper. I saw so many people badly cut themselves with those.

shitgoose 12-21-2016 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by threebag02 (Post 12632328)
I loaded skeet when i was a kid too. At the Augusta Rifle Club just south Augusta Ks. We did it from a cinder block hut. Made decent money on tips alone

Small world....I think that place is called Lynbrook now. I worked at Murphy's which is northwest of Augusta. This was about 20 years ago

Dartgod 12-21-2016 09:03 AM

I got "stabbed" in my big toe playing mumbley-peg many years ago.

stumppy 12-21-2016 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 12632331)
Sounds like a lot of us have had bad experiences with Exacto knives.

Time to ban those little buggars! ROFL

Does anyone remember those horrible cutting and carving knives in art class when making ink drawings? You would carve out the surface of a clay thin block and then ink up a roller, roll the clay block with the missing areas and transfer it to paper. I saw so many people badly cut themselves with those.

Years ago I got an Exacto knife kit. First thing I did was buy some Balsa wood and set out to carve myself a fishing lure. The 2cnd cut I made went all the way through the wood and right across my middle finger knuckle. 7 stitches.

Whats worse is just as I'm making that cut my oldest brother is watching and says "Oh, this oughta be good". He was still laughing when I was walking out the door to get the stitches.

stumppy 12-21-2016 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 12632365)
I got "stabbed" in my big toe playing mumbley-peg many years ago.

Been there. Although, looking back I'm not so sure my older brother was trying to miss.

CoMoChief 12-21-2016 09:14 AM

Had a buddy that got shot in the arm by gang thugs with a semi auto rifle downtown kc waiting at a stoplight driving home..he was with a friend at the time. Very lucky he got out of that alive.

I've been peppered or zinged while hunting pheasant. I've once had a pistol pulied on me...but not shot at.

kcmaxwell 12-21-2016 12:46 PM

I just recently severed two fingers with a hatchet. Does that count as a stabbing?

OnTheWarpath15 12-21-2016 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcmaxwell (Post 12632780)
I just recently severed two fingers with a hatchet. Does that count as a stabbing?

Depends.

How long did it take you to type your post?