ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Hot Seat Index: NFL coaches in danger, or safer than you think (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=304113)

ping2000 12-04-2016 09:49 AM

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...5c9cf5ed7d.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...6eb38252a6.jpg

Chiefshrink 12-04-2016 10:12 AM

Fisher = Gone
Lewis = Gone
Pagano = Gone

Bradley = ? If they beat Denver today would be HUGE and will be forced to bring in a legit OC and I can see this happening, but then he could be very well axed as well.

Fox = lean safe

McCoy = Safe = injuries galore and they are the best 5-6 team I have ever seen at this point for sure.

McCarthy = Safe

Bowles = Safe

jjchieffan 12-04-2016 10:15 AM

And people complain about the Hunts. I would call Jeff Fisher mediocre, but that would be too kind. He is awful! 5 years and I don't think he's had a single winning season for them. Yet they extended him?? We would be flying banners the rest of this season and beyond.

Chiefshrink 12-04-2016 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 12593329)
Both inherited the worst rosters in the NFL... you would think they get more than 1 season...

Yep ! But Kelly will be fired in due time. He is the modern day Spurier who thinks his offense which is nothing more than a gimmick translates to the NFL and will be back in the college ranks very soon within 2-3yrs if not sooner.

Most puzzling GM moves in recent years for me were the Texans signing Osweiller and what did they see in him and the Niners signing Kelly after he blew up Philly which says a ton about Pederson and what he has done with that team.

Bob Dole 12-04-2016 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 12593376)
Fisher = extended
Lewis = Gone
Pagano = Gone

FYP

Chiefshrink 12-04-2016 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Dole (Post 12593384)
FYP

Whoops ! didn't read the date on the article and just gave my predictions. My bad.

Fisher extended ??? Not good.

mcaj22 12-04-2016 10:40 AM

HOW DID FISHER GET EXTENDED

Chiefshrink 12-04-2016 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 12593415)

He is into Scientology and is deeply connected with the Hollywood elite.:D

chiefzilla1501 12-04-2016 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 12593415)

Good. **** Kroenke. I hope Fisher crashes and burns that team.

PutQuinnIn 12-04-2016 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjchieffan (Post 12593380)
And people complain about the Hunts. I would call Jeff Fisher mediocre, but that would be too kind. He is awful! 5 years and I don't think he's had a single winning season for them. Yet they extended him?? We would be flying banners the rest of this season and beyond.

Fisher is taking alot of shots from the LA media. He reiterates a special relationship he has with Kroenke and is working on rebuilding the team for the future. Stan is going to need to force his hand when he has trouble with personal seat licenses for the new Stadium. Yet he stands to make a huge fortune on the Inglewood development deal, (hotels, housing, NFL offices, future SB site) the LA Rams are just an after thought.

GloucesterChief 12-04-2016 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PutQuinnIn (Post 12593510)
Fisher is taking alot of shots from the LA media. He reiterates a special relationship he has with Kroenke and is working on rebuilding the team for the future. Stan is going to need to force his hand when he has trouble with personal seat licenses for the new Stadium. Yet he stands to make a huge fortune on the Inglewood development deal, (hotels, housing, NFL offices, future SB site) the LA Rams are just an after thought.

Koenke doesn't give a crap about winning as long as he is making money. He told Arsenal* fans that after he bought the team. He just isn't going to spend the money to win championships period.

*I was wrong earlier when I said Manchester United. He owns a large stake in Arsenal.

Indian Chief 12-04-2016 03:25 PM

The Bengals probably saved Lewis's job today as stupid as that would be.

Hoopsdoc 12-04-2016 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 12588075)
Pagano isn't the problem there. It's Grigson.

He makes guys like Telesco and Baalke look like GM of the Decade candidates.

Pagano is awful. His teams are terribly undisciplined and unprepared. They commit horrific penalties at inopportune times, are never ready to play, and he never makes any type of adjustments once the game begins. The only reason he kept his job was he managed to scapegoat Pep Hamilton in the hazy eyes of Jim Irsay.

He's a likable guy but a horrendous, Rich Kotite, Rod Marinelli type head coach. Andrew Luck has carried this team since the day he got there.

Hoopsdoc 12-04-2016 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oaklandhater (Post 12588128)
It's both Pags was brought in to save the defense and colts D has been a burning trash heep since he got there.

Grigs at least drafted Hilton Luck Allen and Mewhort it's not the best but Baalke is in league of his own when it comes to worse GM's in the NFL.

Granted, Pagano hasn't had much talent to work with but they supposedly make personnel decisions jointly, especially since they were both extended last year.

They let their best linebacker walk to Chicago and signed nobody to replace him. I don't know whose idea that was but they should be shot. They have the worst LB's I've ever seen.

Buehler445 12-04-2016 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 12593286)
Geez.. Fisher gets a 2 year extension in LA. What the hell?

The GM's dad is Fisher's BFF.

And the whole organization is a tire fire.

And a bunch of sword swallowers wanted him HERE :Lin: