ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Alex missing reads (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=302653)

Go Royals 10-05-2016 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 12467599)
Unfortunately, I'm to the point where I think Alex has peaked and doesn't have the balls to continue to improve while opposing defenses have it figured out how to stop him at the level he's playing at.

He's just too scared to pull the trigger on the plays top level QBs need to pull the trigger on.

Defenses are taking away his ability to run with the ball and are forcing him to play outside his comfort zone and he simply isn't responding.

He needs to be on a short leash after the bye week, but he won't be.

All these things happened before we traded for him

Molitoth 10-05-2016 01:02 PM

I'm almost to the point where I just stop watching any chiefs games due to Alex Smith.

I've despised the move ever since it was made, but the teams success has made their games somewhat tolerable. This shit is getting to be like watching Matt Cassel.

Tribal Warfare 10-05-2016 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 12467607)
I'm almost to the point where I just stop watching any chiefs games due to Alex Smith.

I've despised the move ever since it was made, but the teams success has made their games somewhat tolerable. This shit is getting to be like watching Matt Cassel.

I hate listening speak he's so metro sexual he sounds like bundle of sticks

TigeRRUppeRRcut 10-05-2016 01:32 PM

First play... You have to gamble on Charles cause there is only one player in the vicinity. The 3 yard gain in the middle would have been far less reward.

Third play .. pocket collapses, Conley is not the first read. Had he made that attempt early the free safety would have closed on it easily

Fourth play... They rushed only three yet somehow pocket collapses particularly in the middle. Pathetic.

Mr. Plow 10-05-2016 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TigerUppercut (Post 12467654)
First play... You have to gamble on Charles cause there is only one player in the vicinity. The 3 yard gain in the middle would have been far less reward.

Third play .. pocket collapses, Conley is not the first read. Had he made that attempt early the free safety would have closed on it easily

Fourth play... They rushed only three yet somehow pocket collapses particularly in the middle. Pathetic.

He just needs a better line and some good WR's.

TigeRRUppeRRcut 10-05-2016 01:37 PM

The 'Kelce wide open' play, ware had a better one on one look. It was just a bad pass.
You pause that video at :22 and you'll see Fisher got his ass handed to him is right up against Smith and clearly there was no passing lane to even hit kelce.

People need to let the coaches do the coaching...

Weapon X 10-05-2016 01:46 PM

Perhaps those reads are beyond the LOS... Maybe that's why Alex is missing them?

Hammock Parties 10-05-2016 01:53 PM

this has to be one of my mults

however, asp, what are you using to pull clips?

Aspengc8 10-05-2016 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TigerUppercut (Post 12467662)
The 'Kelce wide open' play, ware had a better one on one look. It was just a bad pass

Kelce seems like he was open way before ware got past the LB, and seems like he has more separation as well.

carcosa 10-05-2016 02:11 PM

Man.......... he sucks

Aspengc8 10-05-2016 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ASS11 (Post 12467687)
this has to be one of my mults

however, asp, what are you using to pull clips?

NFL2GO account. They usually have the A22 film and commercial free versions the day after.

dls6501 10-05-2016 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TigerUppercut (Post 12467654)

LOL

jspchief 10-05-2016 03:31 PM

What, you guys want him to just throw a bunch of interceptions just to pad fantasy football stats? The guy is a winner.

dls6501 10-05-2016 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief (Post 12467856)
What, you guys want him to just throw a bunch of interceptions just to pad fantasy football stats? The guy is a winner.

Yeah because THIS makes a lot of sense.

Hammock Parties 10-05-2016 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aspengc8 (Post 12467822)
NFL2GO account. They usually have the A22 film and commercial free versions the day after.

But how are you getting links to individual plays?