ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Movies and TV O.J.: Made in America (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=300401)

loochy 06-16-2016 04:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 12277735)

No one gives a shit....he ran fast...that's it. The rest is media manufactured....

The thing is, though, lots of people DO give a shit.....manufactured or not.

patteeu 06-16-2016 05:08 AM

After the failed getaway in the white Ford Bronco, is it just coincidence that Ford stopped making the Bronco and came out with the Escape?

Baby Lee 06-16-2016 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 12277758)
After the failed getaway in the white Ford Bronco, is it just coincidence that Ford stopped making the Bronco and came out with the Escape?

You'll be hearing from Mitch Hurtwitz's attorneys

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/TxFp7atlOwI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

patteeu 06-16-2016 05:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 12277760)
You'll be hearing from Mitch Hurtwitz's attorneys

Now I remember where that thought came from. I knew it wasn't something I came up with on my own, but I had no idea where I picked it up. God, my memory is bad.

HemiEd 06-16-2016 05:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 12277357)
I might be the only person in a America who didn't give a rat's ass about the trial.

I didn't care either. The news was constant and irritating.

displacedinMN 06-16-2016 05:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 12277758)

:clap:

After the FX series-I now blame OJ for the Kardashians.

Red Dawg 06-16-2016 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 12277376)
Don't know why this made me think of this, I guess because I have a twisted mind. But I've always wanted to go on that show "Naked and afraid" and when the woman gets really hungry and starts bitching about needing food I would just tell her she only needs Protein and Semen is LOADED with protein and you can just suck my dick till your bellys full.

Dear lord. What the hell is the matter with people.

ARROW2 06-16-2016 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 12277628)
You are one stupid ****.

Oh yeah? What happened Mr. Witness? He was found not guilty. SUCK IT!!!!!!!!!!! BITCH!

Amnorix 06-16-2016 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARROW2 (Post 12277813)
Oh yeah? What happened Mr. Witness? He was found not guilty. SUCK IT!!!!!!!!!!! BITCH!

Seek help.

Dallas Chief 06-16-2016 07:56 AM

M'lady is a few years younger than I and didn't know much about the whole story so we got hooked into last night on Episode 3. As a JD, it was mind boggling for her. Going to backtrack and watch 1 & 2 tonight.

Red Dawg 06-16-2016 07:58 AM

To me what makes the whole OJ case interesting and sad at the same time is how crazy stupid our legal system can be.

--The accused murderer had his blood and both victims blood in his car, house and drive way and the seen of course. Claimed he cut his finger and just walked around letting bleed.
-- A woman saw him hauling ass in his car right after the murder but that info was never used in court.
-- He mysterious lost a bag that he took to the airport while making his get away. He wrote what sounds like a confession note that was read on the air.
-- He went crazy and tried to run in his Bronco from the cops with a gun in his hand with a costume to hide his identity that he bought two weeks prior to the murder. Claimed he was going to Nicole's grave

People have gone to prison over tiny drops of blood as DNA proof but in this case is was splattered all over the place and the juror's were actually stupid enough to let the defense convince them that the LAPD planted it all the evidence even though they had never done shit to him after the numerous 911 calls they got from Nicole for him beating her up. Now all of sudden in a span of like and hour everyone involved got top together and said "Let's frame OJ". The jurors were also duped into the contaminated evidence bullshit.

All of this happened not long after Rodney King got his ass kicked so the black jury in this case really didn't care because OJ is black. Just set him free for all black people was the theme. The defense messed up plenty but the stupidity of the jury is mind blowing. Furman screwed the pooch bad but how does him being an asshole mean OJ is innocent? Only in America would it be possible for OJ to have walked in this case and all I did was point out a small amount of the evidence. There was a lot more.

Graystoke 06-16-2016 07:59 AM

I watched it last night. I think up to Episode 4?
Can you imagine the rioting if he was found guilty.
I think it is very well done, covers all the ground necessary to set the stage of why things went down like it did.

alpha_omega 06-16-2016 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 12277364)
It should be required viewing for all Americans

Ok...I have to ask. Why?

Katipan 06-16-2016 08:08 AM

I met Robert Shapiro twice. The second time he winked at me and said "for justice!" as a goodbye.

I always thought that wink was sinister.

Rausch 06-16-2016 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alpha_omega (Post 12277827)
Ok...I have to ask. Why?

I'm not Dane but personally I think America would have been worse off if OJ would have been convicted.

I think it took the OJ trial for most of white America to realize just how inept and racist those cops were. Having to tamper with evidence just to convict a clearly guilty man was too much.

And I think a lot of black America realized that the dividing line wasn't about race - it was about money and influence...