ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Browns made up Manziel concussion to cover for him showing up drunk (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=298127)

Buehler445 02-09-2016 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 12073253)
Concussion was the only thing they could come up with? Catapano missed a year plus of his career with no explanation and the Browns just blurt out concussion.

TELL THE TROOF. /Will Smith.

Really though some PR firm needs shitcanned and sued for negligence. This stinks of spit out concussion. Hot topic nobody will **** with you.

eDave 02-09-2016 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 12073966)
If Pioli got another job after burning a franchise to the ground and initiating a complete fan revolt amidst a totalitarian regime, there's no reason why Farmer couldn't either.

Pioli is protected by the tree.

GloucesterChief 02-09-2016 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 12074321)
TELL THE TROOF. /Will Smith.

Really though some PR firm needs shitcanned and sued for negligence. This stinks of spit out concussion. Hot topic nobody will **** with you.

Like I said, trade value. It looks a lot better if Manziel is not playing due to concussion rather than Manziel showed up to practice drunk as a skunk.

RobBlake 02-09-2016 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 12073908)
"Tell the troof!l

lmao. nice

GloryDayz 02-09-2016 10:50 PM

Is showing up to work drunk all that terrible?

Asking for a friend...

GloucesterChief 02-09-2016 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 12074415)
Is showing up to work drunk all that terrible?

Asking for a friend...

After you went to rehab for alcoholism and have had all sorts of alcohol related incidents?

Most likely.

GloryDayz 02-09-2016 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloucesterChief (Post 12074420)
After you went to rehab for alcoholism and have had all sorts of alcohol related incidents?

Most likely.

They should let fast boat submariners know this new rule... If they want to get the pig underway with a sober crew they might need an extra day.

bigbucks24 02-09-2016 11:46 PM

Which is worse?

1) A player shows up to work hungover. He complains of a headache, nausea, vomiting and sensitivity to light. These are all symptoms of a concussion. Doc puts him into concussion protocol.

2) A player shows up to work hungover. He complains of a headache, nausea, vomiting and sensitivity to light. These are all symptoms of a concussion. Doc says "Bullshit. You are hungover." Team announces to the world that JFB is leaving the team for "personal" reasons. JFB announces he has concussion symptoms but the Browns don't believe him.

Toby Waller 02-10-2016 01:34 AM

http://cdn1.sbnation.com/imported_as...15255/4mp2.gif

Mav 02-10-2016 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigbucks24 (Post 12074498)
Which is worse?

1) A player shows up to work hungover. He complains of a headache, nausea, vomiting and sensitivity to light. These are all symptoms of a concussion. Doc puts him into concussion protocol.

2) A player shows up to work hungover. He complains of a headache, nausea, vomiting and sensitivity to light. These are all symptoms of a concussion. Doc says "Bullshit. You are hungover." Team announces to the world that JFB is leaving the team for "personal" reasons. JFB announces he has concussion symptoms but the Browns don't believe him.

Just gonna use this one. Johnny Manziel showed up drunk complaining of headaches and dizziness. By rule they had to put him in the Concussion protocol. Now whether or not he was intoxicated is a whole nother issue. But the Browns did nothing wrong.

Baby Lee 02-10-2016 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigbucks24 (Post 12074498)
Which is worse?

Gimme the phone, bitch. . . you ain't no Condoleezza!!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/UBXVgyPeVzs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dartgod 02-10-2016 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloucesterChief (Post 12074332)
Like I said, trade value. It looks a lot better if Manziel is not playing due to concussion rather than Manziel showed up to practice drunk as a skunk.

Has anyone ever seen a drunk skunk? I know I haven't.

Baby Lee 02-10-2016 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 12074644)
Has anyone ever seen a drunk skunk? I know I haven't.

Never stuck around long enough to check.

ptlyon 02-10-2016 08:10 AM

You mean I might have had a concussion all these years?

BossChief 02-10-2016 07:05 PM

Reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where George is trying to get fired from the Yankees and drags a championship trophy through the parking lot.

The kid is a **** up, but you have to wonder if he would be different in a different situation with a solid locker room and leadership.