ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News Jury finds Dzhokhar Tsarnaev guilty of Boston Marathon bombings (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=291783)

cosmo20002 04-08-2015 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 11425445)
Y'know, I hear this phrase used a lot, but I have a different impression. I was thinking that state prisons were worse than federal prisons in terms of day to day life. I thought that federal prisons were more for drug traffickers and counterfeiters and imbezzlers who aren't likely operate prison gangs, while state prisons were full of everyday thugs and gang members who murder people and take illicit advantage of other inmates. Any ex-cons in here who can discuss the differences between federal and state prison?

I would defer to livesteam on the details of life within, but I think the main difference is that if you are convicted of a federal crime in federal court, you go to federal prison.

cosmo20002 04-08-2015 03:07 PM

Also, given his notoriety and the terrorism-related charges he was convicted of, I assume that he would go to one of those super-secure prisons.
I don't think it is like Oz on HBO where inter-prisoner dating and ass-pounding is going on everywhere you look.

blaise 04-08-2015 03:10 PM

Quote:

Y'know, I hear this phrase used a lot, but I have a different impression. I was thinking that state prisons were worse than federal prisons in terms of day to day life. I thought that federal prisons were more for drug traffickers and counterfeiters and imbezzlers who aren't likely operate prison gangs, while state prisons were full of everyday thugs and gang members who murder people and take illicit advantage of other inmates. Any ex-cons in here who can discuss the differences between federal and state prison?

If you go to prison you want to go to a Fed prison. Some of them are like college campuses. In fact, Yankton prison used to be a college.

The security levels vary. You could be in a camp which has basically no security, to medium and then max. And then Supermax in Colorado.
The Supermax is the one where they spend all day every day for life in isolation basically. That's where people like the Unabomber and Zacharias Moussaui (sp?) are.

The only thing with being a Fed inmate is there's no parole, so you basically do what they sentence you to. Minus a very small amount for good behavior or completing a drug program.

jspchief 04-08-2015 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 11425350)
It would be better if they would put him in a cell with a pressure cooker bomb, and set it to go off at some random time over the next five years. Try waking up to that every morning.

Rain Man giving a rare display of his nasty side.

Baby Lee 04-08-2015 03:20 PM

Quote:

Mr. Blonde a lonely nation turns its eyes to you.

Why Not? 04-08-2015 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FishingRod (Post 11425454)
This more or less.

Tend to agree, but then again.....

Why Not? 04-08-2015 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlyonsd (Post 11425470)
He gave himself up instead of going out in a shootout.

He chose life over death so death is what he should get.

........this is a good point also. If he's so afraid of death, maybe letting him rot in fear for a few years and then executing him would be the way to go.

I'm for whatever is going to suck the most for him.

Mav 04-08-2015 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise (Post 11425348)
Dont kill him, send him to prison in Gen Pop to be someone's girlfriend for the next 60 years

This. I'd rather die than spend life in prison.

CoMoChief 04-08-2015 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo20002 (Post 11425307)
ComoChief--
Please explain to everyone how the Boston Marathon was a staged event, with the dead and legless merely actors.

I never said there were actors at the boston marathon bombings and that ppl didnt die. That was sandy hook, another false flag with the intentions of passing gun banning legislation. All sorts of ****ery with that "official story".

There were live fbi drills going on at the time this happened. Anytime these incidents happen in many cases its during a live drill just like the London bombings and 9/11. Not to mention the guy was cia and saudi intel. But im sure thats just a coincidence and no one should be looking into that.

loochy 04-08-2015 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 11425589)
I never said there were actors at the boston marathon bombings and that ppl didnt die. That was sandy hook, another false flag with the intentions of passing gun banning legislation. All sorts of ****ery with that "official story".

There were live fbi drills going on at the time this happened. Anytime these incidents happen in many cases its during a live drill just like the London bombings and 9/11. Not to mention the guy was cia and saudi intel. But im sure thats just a coincidence and no one should be looking into that.

OH ok then. That explains it - whew.

Sassy Squatch 04-08-2015 04:08 PM

I knew a guy who was in state and federal. He said federal was the place to be, because the inmates involved in drug trading don't want any trouble in their cell block. They'll actually go out of their way to get rid of you if you act like a gangbanger, so shits usually straight.

Rain Man 04-08-2015 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief (Post 11425524)
Rain Man giving a rare display of his nasty side.

Give me a pair of pliers, a blowtorch, and a certain corrupt purchasing department employee that I know of, and you'll have nightmares for the rest of your life.

FishingRod 04-08-2015 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Why Not? (Post 11425534)
Tend to agree, but then again.....

Don't like the death penalty but not a single shit would be given if someone just took him out back and put a bullet in the back of his head. Probably better to make him an unpaid servant on a pig farm

Gadzooks 04-08-2015 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FishingRod (Post 11425621)
Probably better to make him an unpaid servant on a pig farm

Ooooh yeah. I'm sure Hogfarmer wouldn't mind having some unpaid "help".

Psyko Tek 04-08-2015 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baconeater (Post 11425243)
****ing east coast liberal pussies aren't going to kill the one who sucks the penis. :facepalm:

if the ****er has any balls he should beg them to kill him
I mean if you are in for your cause do it all...

and they should deny him that
would you rather be ass raped in prison for 60 years or dead?