ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet Congratulations to Bufkin, CP's 2014 King of the N00bs! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=290719)

cosmo20002 02-19-2015 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 (Post 11335819)
congrats, Bufkin ... you beat pizzadoughz (a guy no one has ever heard of), another guy who no one has heard of, and another guy no one has ever heard of

what a great n00b of the year contest

a glowing success!

Can't pick your competition. All you can do is play the schedule you're given, and Bufkin WRECKED it.

PizzaDoughz 02-19-2015 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 11335793)
PizzaDoughz went into the red. I saw it. According to the rules of the contest, that means he is out of the competition.

I'm not going to bother barking out orders to the mods about what they can or can't do. I set a deadline of this weekend for a natural winner to be declared before I stepped in and made new rules for sudden death. I tried to keep this competition as laissez faire as possible, only setting the rules in place in the OP and letting events transpire as they may.

If people have a problem with the way this contest ended, I'd like them to tell me how I could have run it any better. And no, a poll is NOT the solution. I'm a free-thinking man and I do creative shit. I make intelligence tests and write Animal Farm allegories for my roasts. That's how I ****ing roll.

Welp, I wish I would've at least been taken down by Bufkin's supporters. I got hit by 10 super powered neg reps by a mod that immideately took it out.

Hootie 02-19-2015 11:16 AM

Sure. I have nothing against Bufkin, but let's not pretend this was a real contest.

Hootie 02-19-2015 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PizzaDoughz (Post 11335856)
Welp, I wish I would've at least been taken down by Bufkin's supporters. I got hit by 10 super powered neg reps by a mod that immideately took it out.

Yeah, well ... before the contest started I could have told you what was going to happen.

Here's what I'll say:

You were the Josh Hamilton of this contest the year he hit 27 HR's in 1 round at the HR derby at Yankee Stadium. He didn't win the HR derby because he wore himself out, but that's all anyone talked about, and that's all anyone remembered.

Your strategy was genius and very clever. If you figured that out on your own, kudos to you. That was brilliant.

So, honestly ... the only cool thing about the contest was your creativity. That's what will be remembered about this n00b contest. Not Bufkin's asterisk win.

PizzaDoughz 02-19-2015 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 (Post 11335861)
Yeah, well ... before the contest started I could have told you what was going to happen.

Here's what I'll say:

You were the Josh Hamilton of this contest the year he hit 27 HR's in 1 round at the HR derby at Yankee Stadium. He didn't win the HR derby because he wore himself out, but that's all anyone talked about, and that's all anyone remembered.

Your strategy was genius and very clever. If you figured that out on your own, kudos to you. That was brilliant.

So, honestly ... the only cool thing about the contest was your creativity. That's what will be remembered about this n00b contest. Not Bufkin's asterisk win.

It was my idea. And the best part was, with the strategy, I had time to garner more pos rep supporters than neg rep ones. Meaning, I was planning on posting soon but a mod stopped that from happening.

Note to future noobs: don't bother lobbying for support and spending time, instead look for a mod to support you and you'll win. It might feel dirty, but hey the Pats cheat all the time and they feel great!

bdj23 02-19-2015 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 (Post 11335861)

Here's what I'll say:

Are you ever not bitching about something that's reeruned?

Hootie 02-19-2015 11:29 AM

hey BDj23

do you realize if you NEVER posted again, no one would notice or care?

in conclusion, stop following me around, it's creepy

thanks in advance

bdj23 02-19-2015 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 (Post 11335887)
hey BDj23

do you realize if you NEVER posted again, no one would notice or care?

in conclusion, stop following me around, it's creepy

thanks in advance

Oh noez, nobody on CP thinks I'm cool?!

I'll live.

Meanwhile, you're still a reerun.

Hootie 02-19-2015 11:32 AM

if I'm reeruned, why am I fluent in 4 languages including mandarin?

Buehler445 02-19-2015 11:33 AM

Who?

bdj23 02-19-2015 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 (Post 11335897)
if I'm reeruned, why am I fluent in 4 languages including mandarin?

Because you think people on here care about shit like this?

:facepalm:

Hootie 02-19-2015 11:36 AM

5 languages, I forgot about my time in Haiti

ThaVirus 02-19-2015 11:46 AM

LMAO LMAO Hootie doesn't speak anything more than English

Buehler445 02-19-2015 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 11335934)

What are you talking about? What hootie spits out, I probably wouldn't call English :D

Hootie 02-19-2015 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 11335934)

yeah but I speak it at an 11th grade level