ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs For Those Of You That Think Clark Is The Problem..... You Are Right (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=290300)

O.city 01-31-2015 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 11301843)
They're gonna have to put m9re pieces around Alex for him to get them where they want to go.

I don't think anyone will say differently.

Arguably, maybe there aren't enough pieces that can be added for that, time will tell.

he's obviously a limited qb. But that's not a rarity in the nfl.

And to add to this, I don't understand why it's always met with such vitriol saying he needs more around him. Whoever we have at qb needs more around him, always addding to it.

Had we taken geno smith (not starting a debate, just an example) we'd be clamoring for a better ol and more help.

TribalElder 01-31-2015 12:04 PM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/7OjANyhh2PM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

O.city 01-31-2015 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 11301848)
Although the cost we paid is rare for a limited guy.

I mean is it though?

Cutler is limited, kaep, dalton, stafford, etc.

Hell at this point, Brady and Manning are limited To a degree.

Other than Rodgers and luck, I don't think there's a qb that isn't limited by this or that.

The degree of limitation, sure theres a difference there.

In my opinion, that's where the problem is. They didn't do a very good job in realizing his limitations and building an offense more suited to hide them or to make them better

tk13 01-31-2015 12:14 PM

I think he's a middle of the pack QB but I will never understand the people who blame Alex Smith for losing that playoff game. He played out of his mind that day. But I never understood the people who blamed the offense for the 03 loss either.

It's basically the football equivalent of people who don't vaccinate their children because Jenny McCarthy told them not to. You've just told yourself the same things over and over and over until you lost your mind to your own insanity.

RunKC 01-31-2015 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 11301828)
Where's my playoff win?

This is winning football, is it not? This is the way you win football games with Alex Smith, right? Where's my ****ing playoff win?

So if we won in Indy last year you would be going full homer right now?

Baby Lee 01-31-2015 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 11301884)
So if we won in Indy last year you would be going full homer right now?

If only Alex hadn't been such a shitty free safety.

RunKC 01-31-2015 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 11301861)
I mean is it though?

Cutler is limited, kaep, dalton, stafford, etc.

Hell at this point, Brady and Manning are limited To a degree.

Other than Rodgers and luck, I don't think there's a qb that isn't limited by this or that.

The degree of limitation, sure theres a difference there.

In my opinion, that's where the problem is. They didn't do a very good job in realizing his limitations and building an offense more suited to hide them or to make them better

You can't expect everything to get done in 2 offseasons. They got some really good pieces in Kelce, DAT and Davis, along with a WR that looks like a solid role player.

I think with the money and picks being freed up, you'll see a far more complete team overall next year.

beach tribe 01-31-2015 12:28 PM

All the banners in the world can't get rid of Hunt.

Might as well get over it.

O.city 01-31-2015 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 11301896)
You can't expect everything to get done in 2 offseasons. They got some really good pieces in Kelce, DAT and Davis, along with a WR that looks like a solid role player.

I think with the money and picks being freed up, you'll see a far more complete team overall next year.

They could have been alot better off though.

Some of those free agent signings in that first offseason could have been done without.

Easy 6 01-31-2015 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 11301836)

LMAO yeah, I think Hog Farmer was reaching juuust a bit.

FTR, I do not blame Clark... he hires the best people he can find and trusts them to make the football decisions.

BigCatDaddy 01-31-2015 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 11301896)

How many probowlers were returning when they took over?

O.city 01-31-2015 12:51 PM

Other than the probowlers though, there was shit, to go along with a lose mentality in the franchise.

Dave Lane 01-31-2015 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 11301830)
Smtih is the best QB we've had since Trent Green and he may be better than him. In fact I would say he's the best since we had Mantana

Stop drinking your own product!

BigCatDaddy 01-31-2015 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 11301941)
Other than the probowlers though, there was shit, to go along with a lose mentality in the franchise.

There was significant talent just beyoshitty management. And I believe Clark was the sole vote to retain Pioli.

O.city 01-31-2015 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 11301945)
There was significant talent just beyoshitty management. And I believe Clark was the sole vote to retain Pioli.

There were 8 or 10 good players and alot of shit.

And after reading the article I don't know how you can come off not feeling good about Hunt.