ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Ten Things About Last Night's Failure (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=288609)

R8RFAN 11-21-2014 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ViperVisor (Post 11134767)
Nah, It was the colts last year. It took numerous guys going down and Indy only eeked out a win at home.
Went to NE and got stomped.

I dunno man, the Chiefs got every good break in that game against Indy, I know JC is a weapon but I don't think him going down was the cause of the loss.

Big Poppa Payne 11-21-2014 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8RFAN (Post 11134773)
I dunno man, the Chiefs got every good break in that game against Indy, I know JC is a weapon but I don't think him going down was the cause of the loss.

The luckiest break in that game was Lucky picking up the fumble and scoring. So I wouldn't say we got every good break in that game.

Red Dawg 11-21-2014 11:31 AM

This team is not ready to make any noise as a contender. All we are doing is worsening our draft status. I do want to to beat shit out of Denver then lose the rest.

kcpasco 11-21-2014 11:33 AM

Quote:

Ya it's called choking, which has nothing to do with being good or bad. This franchise just cannot handle success and I'm not gonna stick my head in the sand about it.

ViperVisor 11-21-2014 11:33 AM

Quote:

Do you know how many rushing yards and 1st down KC got from the RBs in the 2nd half of that game after the lead was built up?

Jamaal can run for yards and 1st downs behind this crap of a line. He would of had no problem doing it vs that Colts team.

A good break in that game would of been the Mathis strip of Smith bouncing out of bounds.

And nice call on that Lucky bounce right to Luck Big Poppa Payne

Easy 6 11-21-2014 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chromatic (Post 11134724)
Sparano had a scare as a teenager that could have prevented him from becoming a coach. He worked at a restaurant in Connecticut, and when hot grease splashed into his eyes one day, he lost his vision for weeks. His eyes have watered ever since and remain sensitive to light. As a result, he often wears sunglasses indoors or at night, and the lights in his office generally stay off.

http://www.answers.com/Q/Why_does_To...ses_everywhere

Doesnt matter, we hereby reserve the right to slam him in any and all ways :harumph:

kcpasco 11-21-2014 11:35 AM

Nah when you lose a 28 point 3rd quarter lead you choked period. I don't want to hear any lame excuses about injuries.

Big Poppa Payne 11-21-2014 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcpasco (Post 11134793)
Nah when you lose a 28 point 3rd quarter lead you choked period. I don't want to hear any lame excuses about injuries.

We'll in all fairness JC and Davis getting injured probably did cost us the game. If we could've ran the ball in the 2nd half we could've ran down the clock and Indy wouldn't have had time to catch up. However you're right too, the defense should've stepped up and they didn't.

I just hope what happened last night isn't the beginning of what happened last season. Last season our defense was lights out the first half of the season and they laid down the 2nd half of the season.

ViperVisor 11-21-2014 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcpasco (Post 11134793)

3rd stringers shouldn't allow it to happen so it is certainly more blame to them than anything else.

R8RFAN 11-21-2014 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Poppa Payne (Post 11134812)
We'll in all fairness JC and Davis getting injured probably did cost us the game. If we could've ran the ball in the 2nd half we could've ran down the clock and Indy wouldn't have had time to catch up. However you're right too, the defense should've stepped up and they didn't.

I just hope what happened last night isn't the beginning of what happened last season. Last season our defense was lights out the first half of the season and they laid down the 2nd half of the season.

Yall got a helluva row to hoe
Denver @Zona and @ Steelers + a toss up with Sandy Eggo...

Then you still have to get past a team that ALREADY KICKED YOUR ASS that would LOVE to be responsible for you sitting at home this year LMAO

kcpasco 11-21-2014 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ViperVisor (Post 11134820)
3rd stringers shouldn't allow it to happen so it is certainly more blame to them than anything else.

3rd stringers? I remember Lewis and Demps letting a wr split their coverage in a cover 2.
It was a full on choke.

Kidd Lex 11-21-2014 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8RFAN (Post 11134828)
Yall got a helluva row to hoe
Denver @Zona and @ Steelers + a toss up with Sandy Eggo...

Then you still have to get past a team that ALREADY KICKED YOUR ASS that would LOVE to be responsible for you sitting at home this year LMAO

Enjoy it, this is all your sorry franchise has.

R8RFAN 11-21-2014 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The God Hypothesis (Post 11134842)
Enjoy it, this is all your sorry franchise has.

You are right but there is nothing I mean absolutely nothing better than having a suck ass year and then being able to destroy the Cheaps year...

Absolutely nothing because I know how much pure hatred there is for my Raiders, I know the pain of looking your Cheap buddies in the eyes and looking away as you swallow that lump in your throat.

It's a beautiful thing

Cheaps will be in a death spiral now, They have a helluve remaining schedule and one slip and they will be on the outside looking in.

The meltdown here will be great, Claynus will go on a rant and it will be beautiful....

Nightfyre 11-21-2014 12:09 PM

Cut the guy (R8RFAN) some slack. It's been a full year since he has been able to talk football smack. He has some rust to shake off.

Never count out the Raiders. People who count any team out in the NFL deserve whatever disappointment they get.

Bwana 11-21-2014 12:11 PM

Another homerun top 10.