ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Let's talk about the Seahawks. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=288252)

ToxSocks 11-10-2014 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 11100843)
Why not?

Bowe cant outrun him and he cant outphysical him... Sherman seems like the perfect corner for a guy like Bowe IMO.

Because the Chiefs will get Bowe open in the underneath stuff. 5-10 Yard slants are difficult to defend for anyone, and Sherman has been beaten plenty this year.

If Bowe were primarily a vertical receiver i'd worry more.

But the way the Chiefs use Bowe, im not particularly worried about it.

Bowe also has the tendency to show up against the leagues betters corners.

ToxSocks 11-10-2014 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 11100880)
KC just faced the best defensive front I've seen in a long time....on the road.

This.

Bills have the best all-around defensive front in football. Look at the numbers from ALL of their guys across the board. Every single one of them can bring the heat, it's ridiculous. And they were amped the **** up on top of that.

We've played some of the best defensive fronts in the NFL already. Only one missing off our checklist is Detroit.

OldSchool 11-10-2014 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 11100893)
This.

Bills have the best all-around defensive front in football. Look at the numbers from ALL of their guys across the board. Every single one of them can bring the heat, it's ridiculous. And they were amped the **** up on top of that.

We've played some of the best defensive fronts in the NFL already. Only one missing off our checklist is Detroit.

I'm just damn glad that the Cardinals won't have Dockett or Washington blitzing up the middle. That would be hell with our guards.

Skyy God 11-10-2014 11:32 AM

I'm actually less worried about this game than I was about Buffalo, as it's at home and we match up better.

Coochie liquor 11-10-2014 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jonzie04 (Post 11100888)
They get pretty good pressure from the outside in the few games i watched. But they arent getting any interior pressure at all.

They haven't played against our poor pass protecting O line yet.
I do think it's a winnable game IF we can contain beast mode!

Direckshun 11-10-2014 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cave Johnson (Post 11100914)
I'm actually less worried about this game than I was about Buffalo, as it's at home and we match up better.

HOW do we matchup better against a team that just ran for 350 yards against a BETTER run defense?

We're underdogs.

I like the fight in this team, but we're underdogs.

Mr. Laz 11-10-2014 11:48 AM

stop the run
stop the scrambling of Wilson

probably need to go heavier on Dline

i would hope that our Oline couldn't do any worse against seattle compared to Buffalo

notorious 11-10-2014 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fritz88 (Post 11100862)
We suck against the run.
Posted via Mobile Device

/thread

Mother****erJones 11-10-2014 11:58 AM

There are two keys to win:
1. Stop the run. Going to be a real test for our defense.

2. Contain Wilson. We can't let him beat us with his legs.

OldSchool 11-10-2014 12:00 PM

We're going to have to stay in base a lot more than we have this entire year.

Mays in at LB in place of JMJ. Get Bailey, Poe, and Vickerson/Howard on the field at the same time, let Houston and Hali handle contain.

Mr. Laz 11-10-2014 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 11100972)
There are two keys to win:
1. Stop the run. Going to be a real test for our defense.

2. Contain Wilson. We can't let him beat us with his legs.

Q

:)

Mother****erJones 11-10-2014 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 11100981)
Q

:)

:banghead:

Ya I stated the obvious.

I look forward to this weeks challenge. Kelce and Bowe need to have big games and let charles be Charles.

FringeNC 11-10-2014 12:07 PM

You know what's nice? Stealing the game yesterday means that a loss to Seattle doesn't crush our playoff hopes.

Two good teams but we're at home, and Vegas has us as a 1 point favorite. Seems about right.

The Franchise 11-10-2014 12:08 PM

They suck at stopping opposing TEs.

KCCHIEFS27 11-10-2014 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OldSchool (Post 11100854)
You haven't seen the Seahawks enough this year then. Sherman has been following the true #1 receivers for much of the year. Go catch the Dallas game, he was matched up against Bryant pretty much all game no matter where Bryant lined up.

I fully expect Sherman to follow Bowe around or be matched up against Kelce on some occasions as they are our only real threats in the passing game.

They only had Sherman covering Bryant because maxwell went down with an ankle injury in the first quarter of that cowboys game and they didn't want to leave a second year guy, Burley, out there against bryant. Otherwise, sherman stays on the left side and maxwell stays on the right. That's how they do things.