ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Any hope for Defense? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=286426)

Red Dawg 09-10-2014 02:30 PM

No.

Coochie liquor 09-10-2014 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 505 Chief (Post 10900457)
How about being "entitled" to a competent franchise? That's a start, Lil' Chiefy.

How about not being entitled dumb ass! I get it, you've jumped ship like any good fan would do. You aren't spending your money or time on this franchise anymore. But then here you are still spending your time on it. I'm sure the team is also gonna miss the $100 a year you might have spent on it prior to jumping ship. But I think they'll likely get by. And guess what they've already moved on and forgot about you. Yet your here crying like an ex girlfriend who lost the love of her life and pretends to have moved on but still stalks her ex! Too bad you can't see it cuz your on the inside looking out!!

Dayze 09-10-2014 02:38 PM

The answer is "no".

Sweet Daddy Hate 09-10-2014 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coochie liquor (Post 10900494)
How about not being entitled dumb ass! I get it, you've jumped ship like any good fan would do. You aren't spending your money or time on this franchise anymore. But then here you are still spending your time on it. I'm sure the team is also gonna miss the $100 a year you might have spent on it prior to jumping ship. But I think they'll likely get by. And guess what they've already moved on and forgot about you. Yet your here crying like an ex girlfriend who lost the love of her life and pretends to have moved on but still stalks her ex! Too bad you can't see it cuz your on the inside looking out!!

I'm watching two things:

1) Rome burn

2) Your inevitable fall and conversion to the dark side.

Discuss Thrower 09-10-2014 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coochie liquor (Post 10900435)
Just another grown ass man acting like he's entitled to a championship because he's a "fan". So many on here it's ridiculous!

Since winning the Super Bowl the Chiefs as if they are uninterested in winning championships in favor of high profits at best or totally incompetent in fielding a professional team at worst.

But by all means, enjoy getting blackout drunk and risking DUIs leaving Arrowhead in September while watching Andrew Luck and Cam Newton in the playoffs in January. It's obviously all you care about.

Sweet Daddy Hate 09-10-2014 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 10900501)
Since winning the Super Bowl the Chiefs as if they are uninterested in winning championships in favor of high profits at best or totally incompetent in fielding a professional team at worst.

But by all means, enjoy getting blackout drunk and risking DUIs leaving Arrowhead in September while watching Andrew Luck and Cam Newton in the playoffs in January. It's obviously all you care about.

His faith will not save him.

Can't wait.

Like everyone else, it's just a matter of time.

J Diddy 09-10-2014 02:43 PM

Love yourself.

Do that so on Sundays the drinks won't kill you.

Easy 6 09-10-2014 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 10900339)
disagree completely

We never have been able to agree on much though. It's usually like we have watched too completely different games.

Oh come on my sweets, we agree all the time!

Having said that, you cant possibly see the offense as this teams strength, do you? The fact is, most of our so-called talent resides on the defense.

Heres a read I really enjoyed from AP, it spares no criticism for either side of the ball and gets to the heart of what myself and so many others here have said since forever... this team, through various regimes, has lacked heart, period.

The players NEVER seem angry about their plight, its just another day at the office...

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2014/9...-titans-week-1

Coochie liquor 09-10-2014 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 505 Chief (Post 10900507)
His faith will not save him.

Can't wait.

Like everyone else, it's just a matter of time.

That's where you e got me ****ed up! I love my Chiefs, but I'm not delusional like many. I understand it's a game, and for entertainment. I don't get mad when they don't "follow my draft board" or pick someone I feel is a reach. Why? Because I'm not employed by the team to do that stuff so I could care less. I'm not entitled and feeling like they owe me anything because they don't. When they lose it sucks, but I can go to the beach, get some pussy and life goes on!
I'm sure nobody in this organization wants to win a championship more the Hunt. Why wouldn't he? To think otherwise is preposterous! That's the whole point of putting the money I to it. It's the ULTIMATE way to bring MORE MONEY to the team! Why don't you leave the real football to the experts who get paid for it! They're much better at it than you, or you'd be doing that, and they'd be working the counter at Circle K instead of vise versa.

Sweet Daddy Hate 09-10-2014 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coochie liquor (Post 10900577)
That's where you e got me ****ed up! I love my Chiefs, but I'm not delusional like many. I understand it's a game, and for entertainment. I don't get mad when they don't "follow my draft board" or pick someone I feel is a reach. Why? Because I'm not employed by the team to do that stuff so I could care less. I'm not entitled and feeling like they owe me anything because they don't. When they lose it sucks, but I can go to the beach, get some pussy and life goes on!
I'm sure nobody in this organization wants to win a championship more the Hunt. Why wouldn't he? To think otherwise is preposterous! That's the whole point of putting the money I to it. It's the ULTIMATE way to bring MORE MONEY to the team! Why don't you leave the real football to the experts who get paid for it! They're much better at it than you, or you'd be doing that, and they'd be working the counter at Circle K instead of vise versa.

Uh huh....

I'll wait.

I've got patience down to a science at this point.

Coochie liquor 09-10-2014 03:08 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by 505 Chief (Post 10900590)
Uh huh....

I'll wait.

I've got patience down to a science at this point.

Yep

Sweet Daddy Hate 09-10-2014 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coochie liquor (Post 10900619)
Yep

lol

Rausch 09-10-2014 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coochie liquor (Post 10900577)
Why don't you leave the real football to the experts who get paid for it! They're much better at it than you...

So far Dorsey isn't.

1/2 of CP would have drafted better than Dorsey the last two years...

Sweet Daddy Hate 09-10-2014 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 10900645)
So far Dorsey isn't.

Truth.

Coochie liquor 09-10-2014 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 10900645)
So far Dorsey isn't.

Exactly my point. Nobody cares how CP would have drafted because it's NOT THEIR JOB! That would be like saying "I'm gonna vote for Obama because Lil Wayne said I should"