ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs 7 Chiefs Roster Questions before the next round of cuts (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285952)

ToxSocks 08-26-2014 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 10850780)
Bray and Murray are both too talented to let slip away. I would develop them one more season.

Really? I think the Bray ship has sailed and wouldn't be surprised if he were cut.

I've seen enough of him already to decide that he isn't the QBOTF. Every time he steps onto the field he turns the ball over. Game after game he's a disappointment.

The Franchise 08-26-2014 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 10850943)
I doubt Bray makes this team. He had a year to learn the playbook and failed. He has rocks in his head.

I'd love to see you learn an NFL playbook in a year.

Mr. Laz 08-26-2014 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 10851024)
Really? I think the Bray ship has sailed and wouldn't be surprised if he were cut.

I've seen enough of him already to decide that he isn't the QBOTF. Every time he steps onto the field he turns the ball over. Game after game he's a disappointment.

after only 2 offseasons?

Aaron Rodger scoffs at such a notion.

ToxSocks 08-26-2014 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 10851033)
after only 2 offseasons?

Aaron Rodger scoffs at such a notion.

Aaron Rodgers didn't come out every preseason game and shit the bed. QB's all over the NFL come out and display their ability w/o being a clumsy turnover machine in just as little time.

Don't make excuses for Bray. Thus far, he's been the least effective QB on our roster this preseason.

ToxSocks 08-26-2014 02:04 PM

So far the only thing Bray has demonstrated is that he has a nice arm.

He has yet to show that he's capable of being an NFL QB. Drive after drive ends in a thud with that kid.

I was holding out hope just as much as the next guy but he's had more than enough chances to prove that he can be a stud and he's failed on nearly every drive he's had.

Don't make excuses for him. We've seen his kind come and go every year in the NFL.

The Franchise 08-26-2014 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 10851053)

He has yet to show that he's capable of being an NFL QB. Drive after drive ends in a thud with that kid.

I was holding out hope just as much as the next guy but he's had more than enough chances to prove that he can be a stud and he's failed on nearly every drive he's had.

Don't make excuses for him. We've seen his kind come and go every year in the NFL.

Failed on every drive? Not true.

jd1020 08-26-2014 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 10851053)

Stopped watching the Vikings game early on, eh?

Mr. Laz 08-26-2014 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 10851045)
Aaron Rodgers didn't come out every preseason game and shit the bed. QB's all over the NFL come out and display their ability w/o being a clumsy turnover machine in just as little time.

Don't make excuses for Bray. Thus far, he's been the least effective QB on our roster this preseason.

Not making excuses at all.

I just don't think the Chiefs are going to give up on a guy that quickly unless they don't see potential in practice. If he shows promise during practice etc then i think he get more time.

Honestly i'm more worried about the fact that Dee Ford looks like shit. I would hope a 1st round pick would be more NFL ready.

ToxSocks 08-26-2014 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 10851054)
Failed on every drive? Not true.

Nearly every drive.

He just hasn't shown much of anything imo. Not enough to say to that he deserves a roster spot with any sort of conviction.

ToxSocks 08-26-2014 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 10851055)
Stopped watching the Vikings game early on, eh?

He must've done something magical in the last half of the 4th, because that's when i shut it down.

jd1020 08-26-2014 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 10851067)
Nearly every drive.

He just hasn't shown much of anything imo. Not enough to say to that he deserves a roster spot with any sort of conviction.

He probably doesn't deserve a roster spot on a team like the Packers, but the Chiefs have ****ing Chase Daniel and Aaron Murray as backups.

jd1020 08-26-2014 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 10851069)
He must've done something magical in the last half of the 4th, because that's when i shut it down.

He went 7/7 on the final drive of the game to score the only TD.

ToxSocks 08-26-2014 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 10851061)
Not making excuses at all.

I just don't think the Chiefs are going to give up on a guy that quickly unless they don't see potential in practice. If he shows promise during practice etc then i think he get more time.

Honestly i'm more worried about the fact that Dee Ford looks like shit. I would hope a 1st round pick would be more NFL ready.

It's hard to say. Im no longer holding out hope that he will be the QBoTF. I just don't see it. He hasn't done anything yet to separate himself from any other 3rd string QB in the NFL.

Reerun_KC 08-26-2014 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 10851080)
It's hard to say. Im no longer holding out hope that he will be the QBoTF. I just don't see it. He hasn't done anything yet to separate himself from any other 3rd string QB in the NFL.

other than wear a Chiefs uniform?

Cause otherwise he is the typical yard bird trash we see year in and out that a
few CP monkeys latch on to their dicks and start swinging....

Chiefnj2 08-26-2014 02:20 PM

There is no point keeping 4 QBs. Bray has been a disappointment. I still think Murray gets hurt Thursday night.