ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Misc Are you a fraternity alumni/active? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285808)

Discuss Thrower 08-20-2014 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nzoner (Post 10834835)
One thing I learned from visiting other colleges is that rarely are fraternities the same campus to campus.

Yup. I'm fairly certain I'd hate any of my fellow fraternity brothers who hail from chapters South of the Mason-Dixon.

And that's probably been amped up because of totalfratmove.com

loochy 08-20-2014 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 10834660)

heh.

lambda chi got banned from our school for shouting racist things to football recruits that were touring the campus.

EDIT:

lambda chi got banned for excessive hazing

kappa alpha were the racists

Braincase 08-20-2014 10:33 AM

Pi Kappa Alpha.

htismaqe 08-20-2014 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 10834990)
heh.

lambda chi got banned from our school for shouting racist things to football recruits that were touring the campus.

EDIT:

lambda chi got banned for excessive hazing

kappa alpha were the racists

Yeah, the LXA chapter up the road from us got banned because of serving minors and some kid died or something like that.

That would have never happened at our house.

SuperChief 08-20-2014 10:56 AM

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi.../2010crest.png

Rain Man 08-20-2014 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 10834661)
ATM

I bet the hazing was brutal.

John Dope 08-20-2014 02:02 PM

Lambda Lambda Lambda here.

ChiefsCountry 08-20-2014 02:08 PM

The only frat that I liked was the one Discuss Thrower was in.

I really enjoyed Sigma Sigma Sigma and Delta Zeta though, nice girls. I must have had a nice jawline for them.

Discuss Thrower 08-20-2014 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 10835650)
The only frat that I liked was the one Discuss Thrower was in.

I really enjoyed Sigma Sigma Sigma and Delta Zeta though, nice girls. I must have had a nice jawline for them.

Heh I was wondering if you'd recall that.

I'm still FB friends with Brett.. Dude's always hanging with Asian models and shit. Makes me jealous.

EDIT: I think the Tri-Sigs might be recolonized at MSU pretty soon.

ChiefsCountry 08-20-2014 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 10835651)
EDIT: I think the Tri-Sigs might be recolonized at MSU pretty soon.

I loved it when they got kicked out at MSU, practically that whole damn sorority moved into my apartment complex. When me and my roommate had no neighbors at all then all of the sudden we had a sorority as our neighbors. :thumb:

ChiefsCountry 08-20-2014 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 10835651)
Heh I was wondering if you'd recall that.

I'm still FB friends with Brett.. Dude's always hanging with Asian models and shit. Makes me jealous.

Yeah he has it rough. Had to move to a third world shithole but he is raking it the cash.

I do miss those parties at Drury quad. Good times. I remember finger banging some chick at the Halloween one in your frat's great room playing beer pong. LMAO

jbwm89 08-20-2014 02:16 PM

Kappa Alpha at Mizzou

Old Sport 08-20-2014 02:21 PM

Delta Tau Chi at Faber College

Discuss Thrower 08-20-2014 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 10835662)
I remember finger banging some chick at the Halloween one in your frat's great room playing beer pong. LMAO

More than I ever did in a public space in the house. And I *lived* there for three of my four years on campus. :facepalm:

A few years ago one of our guys got blown in the kitchen by a sorority girl during Halloween a few years ago. That guy has my undying respect; her tits are so fantastic I whipped out my dick whilst hammered figuring it'd be a quid pro quo exchange.

Did I get to see those amazing mammaries after showing her my crowd pleaser?

Spoiler!

ChiefsCountry 08-20-2014 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 10835717)
More than I ever did in a public space in the house. And I *lived* there for three of my four years on campus. :facepalm:

A few years ago one of our guys got blown in the kitchen by a sorority girl during Halloween a few years ago. That guy has my undying respect; her tits are so fantastic I whipped out my dick whilst hammered figuring it'd be a quid pro quo exchange.

Did I get to see those amazing mammaries after showing her my crowd pleaser?

Spoiler!

LMAO That is the shit that normally happens there.

Actually went to a Quad Party a couple Halloweens ago. Me and my other buddy were like 27 at the time, but everybody else we went with were still in college and we really don't look like old creeps. So we went. LMAO Well he ends up banging some chick in the bushes behind one of the houses there.