ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Have you ever been banned (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271767)

Phobia 04-04-2013 12:57 PM

This thread made liars out of a bunch of people but now I'm tired of banning people for no reason.

Lightrise 04-04-2013 12:59 PM

Yeah, a number of years ago but it was totally bogus. In just a matter of a few days over 4000 posts on the controversy. Basically it was because I made republicans look pathetically stupid and conservatives were going nuts trying to defend the worst president in the history of the U.S. GW Bush. It wasn't long until Romney came around, telling 539 lies in 30 months on the march to the official 'Stupid' party.

I never understood the banning. Watching conservatives lose their composure was a hoot actually. They just couldn't stand...well, being so stupid. I faded away for awhile. The thing about the Stupid party is that you can find these stupid people rather easily. You Google Stupid and the gun nuts step forward to lay claim.

5, 4, 3, 2, 1........see what I mean LOL

loochy 04-04-2013 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lightrise (Post 9556581)
Yeah, a number of years ago but it was totally bogus. In just a matter of a few days over 4000 posts on the controversy. Basically it was because I made republicans look pathetically stupid and conservatives were going nuts trying to defend the worst president in the history of the U.S. GW Bush. It wasn't long until Romney came around, telling 539 lies in 30 months on the march to the official 'Stupid' party.

I never understood the banning. Watching conservatives lose their composure was a hoot actually. They just couldn't stand...well, being so stupid. I faded away for awhile. The thing about the Stupid party is that you can find these stupid people rather easily. You Google Stupid and the gun nuts step forward to lay claim.

trolling at its finest

tooge 04-04-2013 01:02 PM

twice. Once was just a few hours, but it was the mods mistake. The other one, I just wanted to see if theyd really ban a cool guy like me, so I made a fake thread titled "Berry signs" and put a picture up of a roadside strawberry farm. I got banned for a week. Heh.

Phobia 04-04-2013 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lightrise (Post 9556581)

I wasn't as tired as I thought I was, turns out.

Ceej 04-04-2013 01:03 PM

I've been banned on phog.net before.

But, never here.

Takes a lot to get banned here.

King_Chief_Fan 04-04-2013 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 9556593)
twice. Once was just a few hours, but it was the mods mistake. The other one, I just wanted to see if theyd really ban a cool guy like me, so I made a fake thread titled "Berry signs" and put a picture up of a roadside strawberry farm. I got banned for a week. Heh.

ROFL

loochy 04-04-2013 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 9556593)

http://chloesblog.bigmill.com/upload...lo-res-002.jpg

tooge 04-04-2013 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9556611)

that's the one that got me the ban hammer! Berry signs FTW!

burt 04-04-2013 01:08 PM

I was banned for life @ Chiefs Coalition...

Molitoth 04-04-2013 01:25 PM

Can a mod change my poll answer to "yes"? ;)

Phobia 04-04-2013 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 9556773)
Can a mod change my poll answer to "yes"? ;)

Heh heh. That's funny to me. That's all that really matters.

loochy 04-04-2013 01:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 9556630)
that's the one that got me the ban hammer! Berry signs FTW!

LOL

i just got banned for like a minute

seclark 04-04-2013 01:28 PM

wawawaw...
wtf just happened?
sec

HemiEd 04-04-2013 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9556572)
This thread made liars out of a bunch of people but now I'm tired of banning people for no reason.

Well I was SOMEBODY for about an hour. :D