ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs ****Official "I hate Luke Joeckel as a prospect" thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271277)

KC native 03-18-2013 05:41 PM

SERIOUSLY **** JOHNNY FOOTBALL. **** LUKE JERKOFF AND **** COLLEGE STATION. **** aTm.

AndChiefs 03-18-2013 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rapist (Post 9511683)
Why do you think it is that Eric Fisher doesn't get the hate that Luke Joeckel does around here?

Fisher hasn't been linked as much. If he starts picking up steam we'll start seeing hate for him.

Look, I don't even want Joeckel. But to say he sucks and doesn't deserve to be ranked high is ridiculous.

You know who I really like out of A&M is that freshman receiver Mike Evans. That's a baller right there.

penbrook 03-18-2013 05:42 PM

If we are gonna take a tackle I want Fisher. This guy is a beast my god.

Only knock on him is that he didnt play against tougher competition.

KC native 03-18-2013 05:43 PM

AND IF YOU ARE AN AGGIE OR AGGIE FAN, **** YOU TOO. I HOPE YOU GET RAPED REPEATEDLY IN A VERY VIOLENT FASHION.

Direckshun 03-18-2013 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rapist (Post 9511695)
You bring up a great point. I thought Andy Reid hated finesse tackles. WTF is he doing putting his balls deep into Joeckel like this?

Here's the problem I have, SNR, with you and the Joeckel-bashers: you are all Geno-lovers.

While there's nothing wrong with being a basher of a prospect on his own merits, or a lover of another player, the problem I have is that, this offseason, the hatred for one player is inextricably connected to the love for another.

And that's bullshit, because it's as naked as double standards get.

Joeckel is a really good prospect, but he's got warts. We know them well, we've debated them.

But so does ****ing Geno Smith. And to coopt your verbage, you're more than willing to shit all over an imperfect but great prospect to go balls deep into another imperfect but great prospect.

Given the choice between the two, I'd take Geno 10 times out of 10.

But that alone doesn't make Joeckel an inadequate prospect.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 03-18-2013 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 9511708)
SERIOUSLY **** JOHNNY FOOTBALL. **** LUKE JERKOFF AND **** COLLEGE STATION. **** aTm.

AJ Hilliard and Edward Pope disagree

AndChiefs 03-18-2013 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 9511715)
AND IF YOU ARE AN AGGIE OR AGGIE FAN, **** YOU TOO. I HOPE YOU GET RAPED REPEATEDLY IN A VERY VIOLENT FASHION.

That's odd...where's the Aid's tree?

The Franchise 03-18-2013 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9511718)
Here's the problem I have, SNR, with you and the Joeckel-bashers: you are all Geno-lovers.

While there's nothing wrong with being a basher of a prospect on his own merits, or a lover of another player, the problem I have is that, this offseason, the hatred for one player is inextricably connected to the love for another.

And that's bullshit, because it's as naked as double standards get.

Joeckel is a really good prospect, but he's got warts. We know them well, we've debated them.

But so does ****ing Geno Smith. And to coopt your verbage, you're more than willing to shit all over an imperfect but great prospect to go balls deep into another imperfect but great prospect.

Given the choice between the two, I'd take Geno 10 times out of 10.

But that alone doesn't make Joeckel an inadequate prospect.

Here's the issue.....

I've never said that Joeckel is an inadequate prospect. He is however, not a top 5 LT in the NFL. I don't think he's a top 10 LT in the NFL. He's above average and is only at the top if this class because it's "weak". He's on the same line as Fisher and Johnson. He's not great and he's not the next great LT.

penbrook 03-18-2013 05:47 PM

Geno > Fisher > Johnson > Joeckel

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-18-2013 05:48 PM

Luke can use the force elsewhere.
Posted via Mobile Device

KC native 03-18-2013 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndChiefs (Post 9511725)
That's odd...where's the Aid's tree?

It can't make it. I want a slow and vicious repeated cycle that won't kill them within 10 years.

Direckshun 03-18-2013 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9511726)
Here's the issue.....

I've never said that Joeckel is an inadequate prospect. He is however, not a top 5 LT in the NFL. I don't think he's a top 10 LT in the NFL. He's above average and is only at the top if this class because it's "weak". He's on the same line as Fisher and Johnson. He's not great and he's not the next great LT.

Do you think, knowing what we know about Branden Albert now, that if he was in this tackle class he'd be worth the #1 overall pick?

KC native 03-18-2013 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudy Was Offsides. (Post 9511722)
AJ Hilliard and Edward Pope disagree

**** THEM TOO.

The Franchise 03-18-2013 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9511738)
Do you think, knowing what we know about Branden Albert now, that if he was in this tackle class he'd be worth the #1 overall pick?

In my eyes? He's a better LT than ANY LT in this class.

Pasta Little Brioni 03-18-2013 05:51 PM

Would be one of the worst selections in Chiefs draft history.