ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Mellinger | Chiefs go right back to role as NFL’s worst team (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267515)

TEX 12-10-2012 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kczoo (Post 9194783)
Can we just get on that Twilight Zone episode where we go to sleep in that hyperbaric chamber and wake on Draft Day? PLEASE?

Hell NO, because if its the Twilight Zone, we would awaken and Pioli would still be doing the drafting and he would be laughing...

jspchief 12-10-2012 02:39 AM

Quote:

“I think if there was a letdown, we wouldn’t have played the first half the way we played the first half,” Crennel says.

You know, the Chiefs were actually losing at halftime. Ugh.
/season
/franchise

Crennel is criminally stupid. In a halftime interview, he actually said the offense was playing well. This guy may be the worst HC in the history of sports.

TEX 12-10-2012 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief (Post 9195883)
/season
/franchise

Crennel is criminally stupid. In a halftime interview, he actually said the offense was playing well. This guy may be the worst HC in the history of sports.

I'm sure he meant 2nd half, however I do agree that he has no business being a HC.

bevischief 12-10-2012 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9194696)
We absolutely have the worst coaching staff in the league. When you look around at other teams, especially this late in the year, they are having to play some guys they probably weren't planning on. But they can atleast contribute a little.

Ours can't, because they have no idea what they are doing or how to do anything.

This coaching staff couldn't develop a boob if they were a 16 year old female. This thing needs burnt to the ground.

Nuke it from orbit the only way to be sure.

jspchief 12-10-2012 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 9196020)
I'm sure he meant 2nd half, however I do agree that he has no business being a HC.

No. It was a halftime question from Gammon about how to get all 3 phases working and Crennel came to the defense of the offense and defense.

Yes, technically, the punt return TD and missed FG were the difference at halftime, and certainly STs shouldered the blame. But the offense outside of 2 plays had been shit in the first half.

Chalk it up to coach speak if you want, but to me statements like that with Crennel's total lack of in game awareness and ability to make adjustments. The guy is nothing more than a sideline spectator on gamedays.

TEX 12-10-2012 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief (Post 9196108)
No. It was a halftime question from Gammon about how to get all 3 phases working and Crennel came to the defense of the offense and defense.

Yes, technically, the punt return TD and missed FG were the difference at halftime, and certainly STs shouldered the blame. But the offense outside of 2 plays had been shit in the first half.

Chalk it up to coach speak if you want, but to me statements like that with Crennel's total lack of in game awareness and ability to make adjustments. The guy is nothing more than a sideline spectator on gamedays.

Yeah - I agree. Nice guy. Good DC. Terrible HC.

mcaj22 12-10-2012 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9194696)
We absolutely have the worst coaching staff in the league. When you look around at other teams, especially this late in the year, they are having to play some guys they probably weren't planning on. But they can atleast contribute a little.

Ours can't, because they have no idea what they are doing or how to do anything.

This coaching staff couldn't develop a boob if they were a 16 year old female. This thing needs burnt to the ground.

ours cant because we have no talent or depth